• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beseder
    replied
    Hello Ricoel,

I dont know who your response is to

however, i must say that what you said is correct, though I am negative about your understanding.

Faith is not some spurious instinct,
    nor a gut feeling telling your self that "YOU KNOW!"
    this is not faith- this is instinct!

So what is faith?
    I could tell you, but I'd rather have it that you study what Faith is.

and we are not to focus on these good things today-
    we are to focus on the destruction of the Bet Ha'Mikdash

Eikha!
    Antonio

Leave a comment:

• israelthebride
    replied
    I agree.
    _______

ROM 8:5-8
    For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh;
    but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    For to be carnally minded is death;
    but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:
    for it is not subject to the law of God,
    neither indeed can be.

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
    ___

FAITH makes a BELIEVER

Anyone who does not submit
    to YHSHWH'S WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation)
    is a gentile.

Anyone who submits
    to YHSHWH'S WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation)
    is ISRAEL.

A BELIEVER,
    ONE WHO SUBMITS to YHSHWH'S WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation),
    is ISRAEL
    but,
    not necessarily a jew.

A BELIEVER,
    believes with HIS HEART, MIND, and SPIRIT;
    not with HIS blood.

There is not one of you
    that can prove that you are a blood descendant of ABRAHAM,
    except by FAITH.

There is not one of you
    that can prove that you are not a blood descendant of ABRAHAM,
    except by FAITH.

FAITH is what makes a BELIEVER.
    FAITH in YHSHWH.
    FAITH in what HE has DONE.
    FAITH in what HE has WRITTEN.

A BELIEVER submits
    to YHSHWH'S WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation).
    A BELIEVER is ISRAEL.

If you do not BELIEVE
    and do not submit
    to YHSHWH'S WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation),
    you are a gentile,
    even if you call yourself a jew.

A BELIEVER submits
    to YHSHWH'S WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation).
    A BELIEVER is ISRAEL.

LOVE, RICOEL

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    P.S.

by this statement here:
    If the Pharisees cannot look toward Messiah Yahushua, how will they ever directly view the light of the sun? Be Blessed!

you show that you have little knowledge, if any, on how the Olam haBa will be and what are its degrees in levels.

should you care to know to recieve it- I'll share it, other than that- you can study it foryourself- which will show me even more that you are indeed searching for what is sound.

shalom u'brachot,
    Antonio

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    So the moon(Jews) is blinded by the sun (Torah)???

OY!

i think you need to go back and review what you have said.

Indeed, that the gentiles are most definately blinded---unless this gentile is on his way to become a convert- then this gentile is not blinded but given a zohar of the sun(Torah) like Noach.

now- WHO IS IT THAT HAS ZEAL?
    amoungstthe Jews- who has this "zeal"?
    Either Zealots- who were not actually pharisees
    or Converts to Judaism...it isnt those who were born into it.

now- the zealot can be controlled if he submitts to the pharisee, as well as the ger- then these both will have "GUIDED ZEAL".
    and thus in their guided zeal they will grow in knowledge and learn that it needs to be controlled.

In other words- it will not be a zeal that is lead by zeal- it is a zeal that is guided by knowledge!

So, these are not that lead themselves into what they think needs to be done- no, they are lead by the teachers of HaShem- the pharisees!
    rather more the elite of the pharisees- the ancient Hassidim!

you can see for yourself that Hakham Sha'ul spoke in rebrobation about these zelotes...
    for before he was a pharisee- he was a zealot ( a policeman) - do you not recall when he said this about himself!?

ALLEN, you are greatly mistaken and speaking many errors...

think and re-learn....

your post will most definately be a nice introduction to a novel...
    but not truth.

shalom u'brachot,
    Antonio

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Blindness!

Hi Beseder,

The doing of the Law is righteousness. Anyone who engages in the performance of righteousness is a bearer of light. The moon follows the sun across the shy, and the moon reflects the light of the sun to our darkened or unrighteous world. So, the Pharisees amongst the Jews also reflect light to this world in so far as they practice the doing of the Torah.

Does the moon have any light of its own? Absolutely not! So, Jews are not actually the Light eventhough Jews have been given light and do reflect light and under certain circumstances have been given great authority to actually create or become light. (A wife does have great authority in reflecting the light and glory of her husband.)

When Jews, and especially the Pharisees, view themselves in relationship to our world, they properly understand that they themselves are bright lights. However, Jews, and especially the Pharisees, have exactly the same problem as do Gentiles whenever they turn their gaze away from the world towards the brightness of the sun. Is the light of the moon as bright or intense as that of the sun? Absolutely not! So, Jews, and especially the Pharisees, are also blinded by the sun!

Now, who is it that is not blinded by the light of the sun? This tells me that the righteousness of ELOHIM is far greater than my own. So, how do Pharisees receive the righteousness of ELOHIM into themselves? Do you see your problem? Paul described your shared dilemma in this manner:
    Rom 10:2-4
    2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of ELOHIM, but not according to knowledge.
    3 For they being ignorant of ELOHIM'S righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of ELOHIM.
    4 For Messiah is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. (KJV)
    If the Pharisees cannot look toward Messiah Yahushua, how will they ever directly view the light of the sun? Be Blessed!

Sincerely, Ab

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    lol,

Allen

the quotes that you are bringing up from John- you have not at all applied them correctly.

now, I have shared with you before (and if not you, forgive me, it must have been with hyssop that I have shared this with) that John is not at all a literal book.
    Thus, you must figure out what each noun means, what each subject means.

Who is His Majesty Yeshua(THE MESSIAH)?
    WHAT IS HIS ROLE?

What is a Candle?
    What is a Hill?
    What is a Bushel?

and, I follow the rabbis that have what?

I guess you have no idea at all what i follow.
    Nor do you have any idea what Judaism is!
    and you must easily disregard the words of Eusebius concerning a group of Jews that practice exactly as the rest of the Jews called the Nazareans.
    what Judaism existed after the destruction of the Temple?
    Pharisaic Judaism!
    and yet these nazareans practiced as they did!
    Oral tradition and all!

you have much, and i mean very much to begin to question.

I can show, easily that His Majesty Yeshuah was a Pharisee!
    I can show easily that his brother, Ya'acov (not a half-brother either, but fully connected by blood) was the leader of ALL THE PHARISEES!

I can show that Tsefet (Peter) wrote prayers that are now held and only found IN PHARISAIC- Judaism's siddurim (Prayer books).

I can show you that Luke was not a convert but was a BLOOD relative to Ya'acov and Yeshuah.

but it up to you...
    i know that you believe that these pharisees are nothing and blind... I can tell you, that not all of them are...and just because some of the pharisees are "blinded" does not mean that they cannot see, their problem is- is that they cannot see the full picture- they are a Horse wit blinders called to remain on a certain path and never deviate from it!

and then there are the pretend pharisees and pretend-sages
    such as those that you will find on MJAA, J4Jesus, and etc- all calling themselves rabbis without any inkling of training as one!

Peoplew wishto rob the Jewish people of their titles and identity. And it seeps down much further than what you would think!

let the Orthodox deny the person of Yeshuah- however, many of them do not deny me, and they know what and whom i believe in!

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Your Perpetual Course!

Hi Beseder,

Blessings to you! The moon is a shadow of ELOHIM'S people. It is the destiny of the moon to rule the night. When did the people of ELOHIM begin their quest to rule the night?:
    Exod 12:2
    2 This moon shall be unto you the beginning of moons: it shall be the first moon of the year to you. (KJV)
    At the Exodus, Israel was a new moon. She dwelt in the Wilderness and few noticed her light.

Notice that the light waxes. Each day (every one hundred years), the light which is reflected to the world increases.

This light was full about 1400 years after the Exodus. Why? The Diaspora!

What begins to happen after a full moon? The light of the moon begins to wane until the moon no longer gives her light to the world. Was this the course or destiny of Judaism? Sure enough! As the dark ages advanced, the rabbis ruled that a Jew could completely hide his light and in good conscience profess to be a Christian in order to survive. So much for the moon ruling the night! That is, until the New Moon appears!

The moon is on a 29 and 1/2 day cycle. She has no choice in her destiny. She will perpetually wax and wane. Did a new moon appear? I have respect for the Hassidim.

What impact did Messiah Yahushua have on this perpetual cycle?:
    Matt 5:14-16
    14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
    15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel (the rabbis whom you follow did do exactly that), but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
    16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (KJV)
    However, notice this:
    John 8:12
    12 Then spake Yahushua again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (KJV)
    Humm, it does appear that we do have conflicting statements? Whom do we follow across the sky? Judaism, whose rabbis have ruled that the moon can indeed deny and hide its light or Messiah Yahushua, the one whom the rabbis themselves have denied?

In this, you do have a choice!
    Ps 81:1-4
    1 Sing aloud unto ELOHIM our strength: make a joyful noise unto the ELOHIM of Jacob.
    2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery.
    3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day. How can the new moon appear on a feast day, when the moon is either full or approaching full? Perhaps, Messiah himself broke the cycle, yes, no?
    4 For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the ELOHIM of Jacob. (KJV)
    Sincerely, Ab

Leave a comment:

• Thummim
    replied
    Heaven or earth?

...Spying, I'm sorry for loosing this thread. I had forgotten that I had posted to it recently. The point that I was making is very valid. Man does not inherit GD's dwelling place. He inherits his own dwelling place {the earth}. At least that is the picture that these following verses of text give us.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2 “Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake {in this world}, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. Dan. 12: 2

27 These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.

28 That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.

29 Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

31 The glory of YHWH shall endure for ever: YHWH shall rejoice in his works. Ps. 104: 24 - 31

...GD plants life like we do seed.

5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. {a picture of death}

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it {to be returned to the earth in renewal?}. Eccl. 12: 5 - 7

...When the righteous man arises to inherit life {his reward for living a good life}, isn't it in this world that he gains his new life? Where is Michael at when some are awarded everlasting life? He is with Danial's people. They arise in his location to recieve their lives. It is the righteous among these who are promised everlasting life, and the unrighteous that arise to shame. But it is upon the earth that this life is rewarded to the faithful. The above texts speak of GD replanting this earth. There is harmony here in the way that life is attached to the earth. GD dwells with man upon this earth, making it even more likely that it is the intent of GD that man dwell upon the earth that he has created. Man is like seed to be planted. But GD only plants the seed of his desire. The earth yeilds its increase, then GD gathers the seed and rebroadcasts it. It is a picture that those who tend and plant the earth are expected to understand. There is no account of christianities heaven, that man shares with GD, being given of here.

...Salvation belongs to life, and not to the spirit. It is flesh that is saved from death. It is spirit that is attached to flesh {an act of GD} that lives again. The spirit simply awaits its rebirth, its wedding to the flesh of this earth. That is the picture that these texts give us. When a man cries out for salvation, he is saying, "save my life". Perhaps "christians" believe in death more than they do life.

....Michael

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    ahhh, so it looks like you have figured out what was wrong with the Jews...as in their disobedience...good, this is very beneficial for you and the world!

however, their disobedience is not their interpretation and how they render Torah [written and Oral] and Halachot (the way to walk out faith[ful obedience] to HaShem).

their disobedience is that they have stopped being light for 2000 yrs...kind of.

see, there is ONLY ONE group other then the group I am with that is a light to the world and are not guilty of disobedience!
    Yet, they wont be able to enter Heavenly Jerusalem- for these are the feild workers- they wont be able to rule with Messiah as Ambassadors before the face of Messiah.

this group is a group from the Ashkenazim, they are the Chassidics (including the Chabad-lubavitchers) because they focus very much on outreach to the gentiles.

another group that is much like us, in fact we are a part of this tradition and people- yet, separated aswell, are the sefardics...
    the sefardics (more-so the spanish -portugese Sefardics) do a quiet outreach to the gentiles yet they make sure to bring gentiles in...so these are a light aswell.

notice in Obadiah where he says

Oba 1:20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel [shall possess] that of the Canaanites, [even] unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which [is] in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.

Oba 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

you'd might like to go here to see a hint of these chassidic saviours.
    http://www.heritagefilms.com/ARMENIA.html

So it is the sefardics of spanish-portugese tradition and it is the Ashkenazim of chassidic tradition

you have much to learn
    yet you have many of the concepts already!!!

shalom u'brachot
    Antonio

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Choice?

Hi Beseder,

Thank you for your reply and thank you for giving me an opportunity to catch up with you.

Jews are the light of the world. I liken them to the moon. They reflect the light of YAHWEH to this dark world in which we dwell. The light of YAHWEH is the fulfillment of HIS Word so the fulfillment of HIS Law or Torah enlightens the eyes and does cast shadows.

Jews have no choice in this role. They must follow the sun across the sky, and they must always present the same face to our world. If Jews obey, they give light to this world. If Jews disobey, they receive wrath according to the justice and mercy of YAHWEH. So, even in disobedience, they reflect the light of YAHWEH.

All those who reflect the light of YAHWEH will suffer in this world. If one is going to suffer, is it not better to suffer for obedience than to suffer for disobedience?

I will suffer through your links according to your word. Thank you for your light!

Sincerely, Ab

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    Hi Spying, thats nice that you bring up a point- however, i dont even think you have it.

how can you even begin to DO spiritually, if you havent begun physically?

that simple.

in other words, what I am saying is it this-
    you have no idea what is WRONG with Judaism- you just know that there is something wrong.
    And because you know that there must be something wrong- you go off firing claims to their "idioticy" (that you give them as all christians do) and "incapacity" to reach these spiritual places that you thin that you are on- since you believe that know much more spirituality than they do.

so, you are completely wrong in your claims against them, for one!

two,
    YOU CANNOT FULFILL SPIRITUALITY WITHOUT THE SHADOW (PROPHECY)
    and Jews have the Shadow, and ARE THE SHADOW!

SALVATION COMES FROM THE JEWS and you have NO IDEA WHAT YOU WORSHIP...

this is my claim against you and all that think like you.

I will give you a few links so that you can possibly catch up to me.

http://invisionfree.com/forums/broke...p?showforum=27

In the thread below- the writting that you will read from INOrder, is taught by Hacham Dr.Yosef ben Haggai:

http://www.christianforums.com/t103125

and this is where I said much!
    http://s6.invisionfree.com/Catalyst_...hp?showforum=3

and you can go here too:
    http://www.intheholehegoes.com/forum...767&hl=sojeru&

http://www.intheholehegoes.com/forum...995&hl=sojeru&

have a good time reading

Shalom u'brachot
    Antonio

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Our Holy Hill!

Hi Thummim,

Actually, my friend, in the Tanakh, it is exactly the opposite:
    Exod 25:8
    8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. (KJV)

Eph 2:21-22
    21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in ADONAI:
    22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of ELOHIM through the Spirit. (KJV)

Exod 29:45-46
    45 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their ELOHIM.
    46 And they shall know that I am YAHWEH their ELOHIM, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am YAHWEH their ELOHIM. (KJV)

1 Cor 6:18-20
    18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
    19 What? know ye not that your body (the dwelling place of my spirit) is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of ELOHIM, and ye are not your own?
    20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify ELOHIM in your body, and in your spirit, which are ELOHIM'S. (KJV)

Num 35:34
    34 Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: for I YAHWEH dwell among the children of Israel. (KJV)

Matt 15:18-20
    18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
    19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
    20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man. (KJV)
    Beseder, according to the tradition, the righteousness of the Rabbis, your hands should now be very clean before you physically eat. How do you cleanse your heart before you spiritually eat?
    Ps 51:10-11
    10 Create in me a clean heart, O ELOHIM; and renew a right spirit within me.
    11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. (KJV)

Deut 12:11-12
    11 Then there shall be a place which YAHWEH your ELOHIM shall choose to cause his name to dwell there; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto YAHWEH:
    12 And ye shall rejoice before YAHWEH your ELOHIM, ye, and your sons, and your daughters, and your menservants, and your maidservants, and the Levite that is within your gates; forasmuch as he hath no part nor inheritance with you. (KJV)

Rom 15:16
    16 That I should be the minister of YAHUSHUA MESSIAH to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of ELOHIM, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. (KJV)
    I have moved from Ellisville. I now dwell on the corner of High Street and Brackman (Brackish) Drive in Cedar Hill. Cedar Hill is not far from High Hill. The question is not so much whether or not I will go to dwell with ELOHIM when I die, but the question is whether ELOHIM does through HIS good spirit now dwell in me:
    2 Chr 6:18
    18 But will ELOHIM in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house which I have built! (KJV)

Ps 27:4
    4 One thing have I desired of YAHWEH, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of YAHWEH all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of YAHWEH, and to inquire in his temple. (KJV)

Zech 2:10-13
    10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith YAHWEH.
    11 And many nations shall be joined to YAHWEH in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that YAHWEH of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
    12 And YAHWEH shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.
    13 Be silent, O all flesh, before YAHWEH: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation. (KJV)

Rom 11:26-27
    26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
    27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (KJV)

Ezek 43:9
    9 Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever. (KJV)
    Be Blessed, Thummim, Let us be blessed to dwell together in the in the same HOUSE forever!

Sincerely, Ab

Leave a comment:

• Thummim
    replied
    Life is just planting seed to YHWH.

24 O YHWH, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

25 So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.

26 There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.

27 These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.

28 That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.

29 Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth

31 The glory of YHWH shall endure for ever: YHWH shall rejoice in his works. Ps. 104: 24 - 31

...GD plants life like we do seed.

5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it {to be returned to the earth in renewal?}. Eccl. 12: 5 - 7

...Leave it to man to burdon GD with conditions for the life he sows from the seed that he saves. So where does it say in the tanakh that we will dwell in GD's heaven with him, excluding the other possibility that we will return to the earth in renewed life?

....Michael

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Life In The Flesh!

Hi Thummim,

Blessings to you and yours on this Sabbath Eve.

You once intimated to me on this forum that you suspected that ELOHIM was in the process of creating a new religion through our activity here. Well, there is nothing new under the sun save for the New Commandment (John 13:34).

That being said, your last comments have brought us to the newness and uniqueness of the love of Messiah and the salvation that HE has brought to the whole world.

There exists a way to renew your flesh and extend your life for an eternity. This way was not designed to permanently give us Eternal Life in the physical flesh that we do now each inhabit, but continued or constantly renewed life in the flesh is a benefit that does come for those who have been called and chosen by Messiah to practice the way.

I am one such, and I believe the same of you. We can overcome death in this physical life!

Be Blessed, Thummim, be blessed.

Sincerely, Ab

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Salvation unto death?

Shalom Thummim,

What good is salvation if there is only death that awaits those that are saved? The salvation I believe in is a salvation that we receive while we dwell in our flesh, and results in eternal life. This salvation is a salvation or deliverance OUT OF sin. King David asks for this salvation:

Psa 19:12_Who understandeth his errors? Purify me from secret faults. 13_Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be perfect, and I shall be innocent from great transgression.

Psa 39:8_Deliver me from all my transgressions; make me not the reproach of the foolish.

Thummim, we all have been enslaved to sin, and it is YHWH's salvation to bring us out of that enslavement. When sin has dominion over your flesh, there is no salvation, only death awaits. But for those who have received the salvation of YHWH, deliverance OUT OF sin will bring life, and Daniel speaks of this everlasting life:

Dan 12:1 “Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.
    2 “Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.
    3 “Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
    4 “But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.”
    9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time.
    10 “Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.
    13 “But as for you, go your way to the end; then you will enter into rest and rise again for your allotted portion at the end of the age.”

Shine brightly Thummim and you will have an allotted portion to rise up for.

Blessings in The Name,
    ImAHebrew

Leave a comment:

Working...
X