Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome!!!!

Beloved in the Lord EarthenVessel,

Greetings!! Glad you are joining us. Do you know some of the current members personally? If not, we might seem a little confusing at first. Everyone seems to do their own thing at times and then other times, many of us will join on the same topic.

Feel free to explore and agree/disagree with what we share. I think Spying started this originally so that we could share in the enlightenment and enjoyment of each other and the various threads. Join is whenever you feel like it or simply visit daily and review what is shared.

Blessings,

Be still..i am
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Thank you for the welcome.

Be still…I am,

Thanks for the welcome; yes I know a number of the people who post here, who also post at the www.completelycalm.com forum (there my name is Craig…however, whether there or here I am an EarthenVessel ).

At this time I’ll lurk...following the peace. This forum is very much like several I posted to years ago—on the usenet—just before and after the death of Menachem Mendel Schneirson.

Best regards,
    Craig

Comment

I absolutely knew!

Dear Craig,

I absolutely knew it was you! I promise I did! Well, really, at first it was just a strong hunch, and then when I looked at your profile, "Houston" clinched it. I am soooo good!

Love,
      Robin

Oh, and yes, welcome.

Comment

Hi guys. It's me, Matthew23.

Comment

Working...
        X