• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thummim
    replied
    Glorified christians!

...Anthony writes,

You are no jew at all though you claim to be one.
    You cannot see.
    Everything in the "NT" is halacha, it is Torah and it is Kosher

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Are you kidding me? Are the only JEWs in your world, believers in christian dogmas? How many of us {JEWs} think of the NT, as Halacha {the path}? Don't take me for a fool.

...Anthony writes,

However, the beginning and end of everything done is in usage of blood.

...No it isn't. The tanakh is full of words which are not of spilt blood. The life of the flesh is in its blood, but the life of the spirit isn't. David {among others} can tell you that bloodshed isn't asked for to find ones own righteousness, but your own faith rejects these words because they leave {jesus} lame and impotent. And so you denigh the law as it is written. Why would an unintended sin not be covered by the sacrifice given to a willful sin, if such a thing could exist? The kaphar'im for sin would cover all sins, both intended and those that are unintended and unknown. If the spirit can return to he who gave it, {Eccl. 12: 7} then life does not simply exist in blood. Death is no binding chain to the spirit that returns to GD. The law of YHWH is unto flesh. We live here on the earth in flesh. How much of the "curse" that is made to be the prison of his law, is measured against flesh? Isn't it against flesh that the law becomes binding? A spirit then isn't accountable to blood for its life. The covenant is with flesh. It exists here upon the earth. The "righteous" have no debt to GD requiring any blood sacrifice to gain further righteousness. If then YHWH is the righteousness of his own people, how are they then bound, even in this world? Hasn't it been written that all Israel will be found righteous?YHWH's own righteousness covers all those whom he has forgiven. From this place, {jesus} has no purpose in existing as a blood sacrifice. Whom of GD's righteous people will he deliver through his sacrifice?

Yea, though he live a thousand years twice told, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place? Eccl. 6: 6

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Eccl. 12: 7

...And so why do we need a {jesus} who brings no reward with him for the JEWish people? You cannot reason that what {jesus} led the JEWish people to, is his contribution to our people. We JEWs are not convinced of the messiahship of {jesus}. We are not convinced of his deity either. These things belong to your own {christian} faith. And you say that I am not a JEW for not excepting {jesus} as my messiah? The salvation of the JEWish people is not found in the shed blood of {jesus}.

...Anthony writes,

Jews for Judaism have a totally different outlook/view on Jesus than what you have.

...Thank GD Anthony, that we disagree here. Are you a JEW for Judiasm?

...A JEW for {jesus}, that is a messianic JEW is just a glorified christian that reads the same book {the NT} that all other christians do. Most JEWs for "Judaism" reject the New Testament as having the blessing and authority of YHWH upon it. Don't say that I am not JEWish for not having your faith. If I had your faith, I would still call myself a "christian". I have no need to see {Yeshua/Jesus} as my saviour. Though you cannot except it, {jesus} already did his messiahship to the JEWish people. What he did is not messianic at all. That which is messianic is written to be a blessing to all JEWs. The covenant doesn't stretch to fit any other people. It is JEWish and is made to fit a single people whom GD calls his own people.

3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:

4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. Isa. 46: 3, 4

...This doesn't speak of gentiles or JEWs who favor the salvation of {jesus} over YHWH. When another steps into the role as saviour of the JEWish people, GD becomes very upset. When such a covenant with death is entered into by his people, YHWH annuls it promptly. I do denigh that {jesus} is anything other than a deciever of the JEWish people. Let him be the peace and the blessing of JEWish people, before he claims this seat. The truth will be obvious to those who have waited for this event to occur.

...an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, an insult for an insult? We've done better in the past.

....Michael

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    Hi Thummim,

You are no jew at all though you claim to be one.
    You cannot see.
    Everything in the "NT" is halacha, it is Torah and it is Kosher

You fail to realize it just as the christians do.
    No offense but it seems to me that you read the Bible with christian eyes but calling yourself jewish- But as most of us jews reject "Jesus".{this would be the only thing that would make you "Jewish" i guess}

and also, please re-read my last post as to what it meant, because you misunderstood greatly.

to your question

Can YHWH forgive transgression without the shedding of blood?
    yes, he can forgive without the shedding of blood

now, How can i say this and still hold onto

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Heb. 9: 22
    Its according to what the writter of Hebrews is reffering to.
    Now, christians take this to be everything thus misunderstanding- misunderstanding even the covenant that the writer of Hebrews is speaking about.

Now what Avinu Avraham (upon him be peace) had done when he had taken the three sacrificial animals and cut them- Was What HaShem commanded Avinu Avraham (upon him be peace) to do- In order to fulfill What Avinu Avraham (upon him be peace) requested, "how [in what manner] will i know that he will recieve the inheretence.
    Then Hashem answered him by showing him- this is the covevenant i will make with them, a sacrificial system.
    This did not exist before, yet Hashem even in this sacrificial system did not allow EVERYTHING to be done by blood/sacrifice.
    However, the beginning and end of everything done is in usage of blood.

Hebrews 9:22 to the Jewish mind will say this [for we are the only ones allowed to interpret scripture and even halacha, talmud, zohar, Bahir, etc.]
    [22]
    Indeed, according to the Torah, almost everything is metohar by Dahm, and without a kapporah by means of shefach dahm there is no selicha.
    you said:
    ...Here we read of a distinction that is made between willful sin and that which is intended. Unintended sin has a kaphar to atone for it. But there is no kaphar for intentional sin, the kind of sin that separates us from YHWH. {as in being "cut off"} A priest can atone for these unintended sins of ours. We needn't be present unless asked to be by a mitzvah. So what do we do about our willful sins? There is no "atonement" written down to deal with these sins. Does YHWH's forgiveness of these sins, cover us {the meaning of kaphar'im is "to cover"} from having sinned against him? If YHWH can forgive sin, then there is no need for a {jesus} to overpower GD's own forgiveness.
    Thummim, what you are ACTUALLY SAYING here is this (lets forget the name Jesus here for this and act on Judaism), That There is NO NEED FOR THE PROMISED MESSIAH.
    THING IS, you fail to realise that THE MESSIAH IS TORAH.
    And the way for a person to Return amoungst the people is to recieve the COMPLETE TORAH....and this Torah is the chochma and the Binah nd the tiferet and the yesod (learn these principles).
    This Torah is known as the Messiah within Judaism.

So to re-eterate your words in a purely Jewish understanding is to say
    "If HaShem can forgive sin, then there is no need for a Torah or a messiah to overpower GD's own forgiveness."

What you fail to realise again is that this being (torah) acts as the one who presents the forgiveness of Hashem.
    If a person cannot accept the Torah which presents the forgiveness, then that person cannot recieve forgiveness and thus, is not forgiven.

...We can either read the NT as our prefered text, or we can read the tanakh, allowing ourselves the liberties of interpretation for either faith. YHWH has given us a path in his own law to escape our sins through his forgiveness of them. But christianity would damn all non-believing JEWs through its own texts.

--> He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mk. 16: 16
    you are correct about the TRUTH of the way. Yet christians do not understand even if they do stand up for these words.
    So they are not on the way. If you look closely to what I am saying, you will see that the road is much more narrow.
    And that it looks like that the majority will be the jews to believe.
    A gentile cannot believe in what I present him unless he were to have the Spirit to decipher and understand.

"He that believeth in me, the Torah, and is immersed shall see olam haba;but he that believeth not on me, the torah, shall not see the olam haba and be cast away from his people."
    The Messiah, WHOEVER he is, has the right to say this- for He is the Torah.
    Why is it do you think Heis to treat the nations so harshly for not making aliyah yearly and causing the rain not to fall upon them?

I am happy that you are trying to defend our people from the lies of christianity. I applaud you. However, your zeal is misdirected and is also used to curse our people.
    I say understand Properly the "newtestament" and fight against those who denounce Torah, and help build up those of us and any and every person that willingly recieves Torah.
    For Torah sets us free and Torah is the promised Messiah.

Leave a comment:

• Thummim
    replied
    Choosing whom we will believe.

Anthony writes,

you CAN seperate him from the "new testament " as you CURRENTLY know it.
    I know that i have, and i see someone totally different from the one that you and christians see

...Anthony, If I am allowed to separate {jesus} from the NT, then I can write a new book to replace the NT. {jesus} would become the {man/deity} that I wrote him to be. But the tanakh would burn my butt for doing so! My own self created "book" would be my idol, pressed into shape with my own fingers. Am I allowed to selectively believe what I choose to believe? But then, doesn't everybody do so anyway?
    ...If I am given this leeway in believing what I read, and I choose to believe that all {unbelieving} JEWs are damned for not believing that {jesus} is the messiah, I am then accountable for what I believe as though I had written it myself. Have I damned all {nonbelieving} JEWs by my own faith? If I believe that all sin is purged through the shedding of blood, then I have allowed my own faith to become "slaughter", and my GD to become the GD of slaughter. Can YHWH forgive transgression without the shedding of blood?

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Heb. 9: 22

...Now this line of text has become a chief pillar of christianity. But anyone who wanted to disprove this idea could do so with the tanakh. They just have to prefer reading with their eyes open to the truth.

30 But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth YHWH; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

31 Because he hath despised the word of YHWH, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him. Nu. 15: 30, 31

...Here we read of a distinction that is made between willful sin and that which is intended. Unintended sin has a kaphar to atone for it. But there is no kaphar for intentional sin, the kind of sin that separates us from YHWH. {as in being "cut off"} A priest can atone for these unintended sins of ours. We needn't be present unless asked to be by a mitzvah. So what do we do about our willful sins? There is no "atonement" written down to deal with these sins. Does YHWH's forgiveness of these sins, cover us {the meaning of kaphar'im is "to cover"} from having sinned against him? If YHWH can forgive sin, then there is no need for a {jesus} to overpower GD's own forgiveness.

23 Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.

24 Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Isa. 43: 23 - 25

...It is rather obvious by this text, that YHWH needs no kaphar {sacrifice} to forgive a willful sin. Can we now bring the pen strokes of Isaiah into disfavor? As I see it, we are forced to believe this text with the same amount of faith that we believe any other text of Isaiah. So the prefered path through our willful sin is in found in YHWH's own forgiveness of our transgressions against him. Can we now shed blood to circumvent our sinful weaknesses? Will the blood of {jesus} remiss our sins with more effect than YHWH gives us through his own mitzvot?

7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. Ex. 34: 7

...We can either read the NT as our prefered text, or we can read the tanakh, allowing ourselves the liberties of interpretation for either faith. YHWH has given us a path in his own law to escape our sins through his forgiveness of them. But christianity would damn all non-believing JEWs through its own texts.

--> He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mk. 16: 16

18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

20 Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old. Mi. 7: 18 - 20

...So what path will I choose to believe in? You can guess.

....Michael

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    you CAN seperate him from the "new testament " as you CURRENTLY know it.
    I know that i have, and i see someone totally different from the one that you and christians see

Leave a comment:

• Thummim
    replied
    When another speaks for you ...

...Anthony, If I could separate {jesus} from the words of the New Testament, I would likely agree with you. {jesus the prophet?} would then be as one of his own people, that is a JEW who was killed by gentiles for being JEWish. But, because of the NT, {jesus} has become something worse. He is now worshipped as a deity {GD in the flesh}. That gives the words of the NT the bite of the torah.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

...and so it is.

....Michael

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    agree

I agree with you on Christianity- However I dont agree with you placing the blame on the prophet that these "followers" malign.
    This prophet has true followers that do not stand with these christians or christianity and have been silenced by all

Leave a comment:

• Thummim
    replied
    Cause and effect?

...Anthony, it is all cause and effect. The cause is christianities own to name. But what is the effect upon the JEWish people? Is it all grapes of thorns and figs of thistles? I plead, "cause and effect". The JEWish people know the effect of christianity upon their own lives. YHWH is my witness!

....Michael

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    is it christian??

Hi Thummim,

those that believe in Menachem Mendel Schneirson are to be called "christian" or "Mezzies" (messianics) too then.
    For they believe in a "christ"/"messiah" yet they are by no means labeled the such- they are labeled jewish.
    So what makes Any orthodox Jew that believes in Messiah and has no connection with chr-stianity any less ORTHODOX?

For the Chbad Lubavitcher isnt any less Orthodox.

Whatabout those that believed in Bar-Kochba? are they any less Orthodox? NO, the people were led by Akiva- a Rabbi with a connection to the gentile world.

James the Just in the talmud is known as the leader of the pharisaic beit din...this is the same as James brother of Jesus.
    SO YOU THUMMIM, explain away how this person is the leader of the pharisees though he be brother of Jesus? and this was no beit Min- it was indeed THE BEIT DIN that met in the Beit haMikdash.
    BUT JEWS ARE RIGHT to say that the chr-stians believe in a false prophet. They say so correctly as far as the Jesus that the christians speak about.
    They say that Jesus annulled Torah. definition one of a false prophet.
    They say that Jesus is a g-d a person with three- this is idolotry- for Messiah recieved no divine worship as a man.
    (one needs to understand kabbalah for this)

so indeed, this Jesus is a false prophet.
    So what about the Jew that sees him in a different light?

Well, I'll still stay with the example i had before, Jews for Judaism say that Jesus did not annul the Torah and that He was a pharisee and held in High respect the Oral and written Torah- And I agree.

So not speak lashon hara nor write it about ANY JEW- and this includes Jesus- so be careful what you say

Leave a comment:

• Thummim
    replied
    Sounding JEWish?

...Antonio, I have a christian background, though I have to look backwards nearly fourty years to recall it. Becoming a JEW {Judaism} involves unbecoming a christian. There is a certain amount of spiritual vomiting involved. I've had to convince myself that {jesus} is no messiah through the constant reading of the texts of the tanakh. I have no experiance with the Talmud. But I would bet that many negitive things are said about the faith of {jesus} in it. I do have a little more insight into what christians believe than do most JEWs. Does this make me less a JEW? To me, there needs to be a positive need for a messiah to fill, before he comes as messiah. A messiah should not be a curse to his people. How big of a curse can you swallow in choosing a messiah for the JEWish people? Can you read the blessing that is evident in most of the messianic texts, that belong to the JEWish people? It is very dificult to fit {jesus} into the blessing of these texts. How do you swallow the conflict? Having a choice to either believe that a messiah will bring a blessing to the JEWish people, or a curse, I have to embrace the blessing. Isn't your faith more christian than mine is? What is {jesus} to you? How would I not hear a christian talking as you explained your faith in him, to me?

...How do I believe as christians believe? I do not account my salvation as do christians. My view of a messiah is radically different from the person that {jesus} was. To me, {jesus} is mostly about gentiles killing JEWs. It is his deification that I opose.

....Michael

Leave a comment:

• beseder
    replied
    your eyes

Hi Thummim,
    Jews for Judaism have a totally different outlook/view on Jesus than what you have.
    These are orthodox Jews- these do not believe that he was Messiah but they do not see this curse of a man that christians proclaim about as an idol.

Learn from these men, and you will see Jesus, you may still not see him as Mashiach- but respect him.

Everytime yuo say the such things of "look what follows after him" shows me that you do not have knowledge of talmudic writing nor of the Qumran. The impression you give me affects my perception. and this is DIRECT. Not second hand from someone interpreting the way you are to me.

You are as ignorant as christians are for believing in the Jesus that they believe in. Im not saying that you are a follower in christianity nor believe/walk in their "jesus", however you believe ignorantly in the same that they believe.
    Do you not recognize that those with the power and gift to interpret BIBLE are in the hands of the Jews?
    If you are truely a Jew, THEN interpret correctly and do not listen to the christians interpretation.
    BE JEW in ALL OF YOUR SEARCHING. And many of us jews fall short when it comes to the "new testament", we look at it through christian eyes.
    BAH HUMBUG!

Leave a comment:

• Thummim
    replied
    It began JEWish.

...Ricoel writes,

The christians claim that they will be taken away "safe"
    from the planned tribulation leaving others behind.
    This is a lie from satan.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...We just had our own tribulation, and the christians did nothing to stop it. Believing in our new tribulation as christians prophecy, does nothing for my relationship with christians.

...Ricoel, the two sticks refered to, are prophecied as Judah tieing his colt, then it's offspring to the vine of Joseph. {Gen. 49: 11} Ezekiel follows this line of thinking in Eze. 37: 19, 22. This happens in a people called Judah who give birth to their brethren {Israel}. {read Isa. 48: 1, and answer this, from whose womb does Israel come?} It is not about two books becoming one book. It's about healing a breach that exists in the line of David and healing a hole {Israel} in the JEWish people.

...What {jesus} is, is what followed him. A faith of slaughter {salvation through bloodshed} yeilds only slaughter. Such salvation, the JEWish people do not need. It's all very simple to reason out. Does a man pick grapes of thorns or figs of thistles? {jesus} is thorns and thistles to us JEWs. Like a zebra cannot change its stripes, christianity cannot change its history. The JEWish people know what christianity is. We've already had our first tribulation at christian hands. People like you may keep us from a second tribulation simply by continuing to care about us.

...I do care about you Ricoel. I wish that you could discover that YHWH didn't curse the world, he only curses those who curse his Name. {the line of Isaac through Abraham} You can live in peace with him if you grant his people the same peace. Look upon the rainbow.

....Michael

Leave a comment:

• israelthebride
    replied
    MICHAEL,

I agree with a lot of the things you believe in,

you (a jew) keep pointing your finger at the christians
    and
    the christians keep pointing their finger at the jews.

Both of you and your "own" idea, of separation, is completely wrong.

The christians claim that they will be taken away "safe"
    from the planned tribulation leaving others behind.

The jews claim that they are the only ones
    that hold the COVENANTS of G-D.

The BELIEVERS of HIS TRUTH
    are the HOLDERS of HIS COVENANTS.
    These, and only these, are HIS PEOPLE.

I shout HIS WORD!!!!!!!

EZEK 37
    4...O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones;
    Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you,
    and cover you with skin, and put breath in you,
    and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

WE are HIS BODY.

___

The two "sticks", that are written on, in EZEKIEL are two BOOKS.

The two BOOKS are held in my hand every day.

I read HIS WORD everyday.
    HIS WORD contains the GOOD NEWS of the TWO BECOMING ONE.
    HE is our SAVIOUR.
    ___

17 And join them one to another into one stick;
    and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying,
    Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD;
    Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows,
    and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest
    shall be in thine hand before their eyes

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD;
    Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone,
    and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel;
    and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations,
    neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

MICHAEL,

Put the two "sticks" (BOOKS) together
    and YOU and I will be the beginning
    of the TWO BECOMING ONE;
    never to be two again.

Ask G-D to indwell (HIS SPIRIT) in YOU.
    The same SPIRIT that dwelled in DAVID and the PROPHETS
    and
    SEE HIS TRUTH.

LOVE, RICOEL

Leave a comment:

• Thummim
    replied
    One nation under GD!

...Ricoel, its good to hear from you. Jeremiah's 31 chapter has context and purpose in it. It announces its own time.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know YHWH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith YHWH: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

---> this text above, obviously isn't Roman.

35 Thus saith YHWH, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; YHWH of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith YHWH, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith YHWH; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith YHWH.

38 Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that the city shall be built to YHWH from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.

39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.

40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto YHWH; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever. Jer. 31: 34 - 40

---> The dead bodies {Israel} are now alive and have the blessing of YHWH perpetually.

...Notice that the seed of Israel is not cast off ever again. {vs. 37} Notice as well that the major part of Jerusalem is not cast down or overrun by gentiles as in the time of {jesus}, it will be holy {vs. 40} when the New Covenant takes effect. Until this time, there is no "New Covenant". The New Covenant goes with an Israel that is not cast down. Wouldn't that qualify as a perpetual blessing for the JEWish people? When the saviour of Israel comes, Israel is saved perpetually. That means that {jesus} isn't the saviour spoken of here at all. These words give us a completely different time than that which belongs to {jesus}. That also means that a king will take his throne now, rather than in the time of {jesus}. {his right arm is red}

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. {only one country}

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Eze. 37: 19 - 22

...The above text tells us of what happens in the time of the New Covenant. The dead bodies have risen {Israel is reborn} and now Israel has only a single leader. {who is not jesus} Israel will never again be thrown down. That means that the book of "Revelations" is wrong in prophecing the slaughter of the JEWish people. It had to have already happened {in the time of Rome?}. That is the shame of all christians who prophecy a new destruction of the JEWish people following the Holocaust. The guilty condemn themselves in what they allow to be their faith.

...Context rises upon us like the light of the sun.

....Michael

Leave a comment:

• israelthebride
    replied
    Yes, MICHAEL,

I see our GOD'S NAME as YHWH.

I, also, see our SAVIOUR GOD
    come into this world to be our only SAVIOUR.

JER 31:6 For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry,
    Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God

I believe that I AM one of these WATCHMEN.

JER 31:7 For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations:
    publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.

JER 31:8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth,
    and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together:
    a great company shall return thither.

JER 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them:
    I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble:
    for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

JER 31:10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off,
    and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him,
    and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.

JER 31:11 For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob,
    and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he

HE, HIMSELF, as our SAVIOUR has ransomed US from sin.

JER 31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD,
    for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd:
    and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

JER 31:13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together:
    for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them,
    and make them rejoice from their sorrow.

JER 31:14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness,
    and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness,
    saith the LORD.

JER 31:15 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping;
    Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.

JER 31:16 Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears:
    for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.

JER 31:17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD,
    that thy children shall come again to their own border.

WE are, all, going back HOME to the only land PROMISED to US.

JER 31:18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised,
    as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me,
    and I shall be turned; for thou art the LORD my God.

JER 31:19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed,
    I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded,
    because I did bear the reproach of my youth.

JER 31:20 Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child?
    for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still:
    therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him,
    saith the LORD.

In HIS MERCY, HE has accepted US as HIS PEOPLE
    because WE accept HIS SALVATION as our SAVIOUR

JER 31:21 Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway,
    even the way which thou wentest: turn again,
    O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.

JER 31:22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter?
    for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.

JER 31:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel;
    As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof,
    when I shall bring again their captivity; The LORD bless thee,
    O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness.

JER 31:24 And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all the cities thereof together,
    husbandmen, and they that go forth with flocks.

JER 31:25 For I have satiated the weary soul,
    and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.

JER 31:26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld;
    and my sleep was sweet unto me.

One day WE, HIS PEOPLE, will wake up from our lives of sin
    and CHOOSE to BE with HIM and follow HIS WAYS

JER 31:27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
    that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah
    with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.

JER 31:28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them,
    to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy,
    and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.

JER 31:29 In those days they shall say no more,
    The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.

JER 31:30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity:
    every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Because HE has acted as our SAVIOUR,
    no one has an excuse
    as to why they did not choose to COME to HIM

JER 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
    that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel,
    and with the house of Judah:

JER 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
    in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt;
    which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them,
    saith the LORD:

JER 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
    After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts;
    and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

As our only SAVIOUR, HE has put HIS LAW in US.

As our only SAVIOUR, to BE TRUE to HIS WORD,
    HE had to BE a human to pay (ransom US) for our sin.

The sin of the first humans had to be dealt with
    and as our only SAVIOUR,
    HE could not allow no human to SAVE US.

In SAVING US,
    YHWH, as a human, took the LAW and put it in US.

Because HE came as one of US, to SAVE US,
    HIS COVENANT with US is COMPLETED.
    HE, as a human, put the law in HIS and OUR inward parts
    and in HIS NAME, YH SH WH.

Now, HIS LAW is in US.

No one has any excuse not to CHOOSE HIM.
    If one chooses against HIM,
    that one chooses against HIS LAW.

YHWH, is GOD.
    As our only SAVIOUR, HE is YHSHWH.
    HIS LAW, in US, is HIS SPIRIT of TRUTH.

WE, who are called by HIS NAME,
    let US humble ourselves and PRAY.

LOVE, RICOEL

Leave a comment:

• Thummim
    replied
    Which side do you prefer?

<---{curse}----------------------------------------------{blessing}--->

...A simple idea is that these two things are different from each other. The text of the tanakh speaks of one or the other. Life is found in a particular direction. Death inhabits the other. {jesus} has a place in the scheme of these things. One direction speaks of what {jesus} has accomplished for the JEWish people. Hope lives on the other side. With some effort, you will understand.

....Michael

Leave a comment:

Working...
X