Seeing the Name of YHWH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When another speaks for you ...

...Anthony, If I could separate {jesus} from the words of the New Testament, I would likely agree with you. {jesus the prophet?} would then be as one of his own people, that is a JEW who was killed by gentiles for being JEWish. But, because of the NT, {jesus} has become something worse. He is now worshipped as a deity {GD in the flesh}. That gives the words of the NT the bite of the torah.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

...and so it is.

....Michael

Comment

you CAN seperate him from the "new testament " as you CURRENTLY know it.
      I know that i have, and i see someone totally different from the one that you and christians see
      ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
      ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
      ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

Choosing whom we will believe.

Anthony writes,

you CAN seperate him from the "new testament " as you CURRENTLY know it.
        I know that i have, and i see someone totally different from the one that you and christians see

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Anthony, If I am allowed to separate {jesus} from the NT, then I can write a new book to replace the NT. {jesus} would become the {man/deity} that I wrote him to be. But the tanakh would burn my butt for doing so! My own self created "book" would be my idol, pressed into shape with my own fingers. Am I allowed to selectively believe what I choose to believe? But then, doesn't everybody do so anyway?
        ...If I am given this leeway in believing what I read, and I choose to believe that all {unbelieving} JEWs are damned for not believing that {jesus} is the messiah, I am then accountable for what I believe as though I had written it myself. Have I damned all {nonbelieving} JEWs by my own faith? If I believe that all sin is purged through the shedding of blood, then I have allowed my own faith to become "slaughter", and my GD to become the GD of slaughter. Can YHWH forgive transgression without the shedding of blood?

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Heb. 9: 22

...Now this line of text has become a chief pillar of christianity. But anyone who wanted to disprove this idea could do so with the tanakh. They just have to prefer reading with their eyes open to the truth.

30 But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth YHWH; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

31 Because he hath despised the word of YHWH, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him. Nu. 15: 30, 31

...Here we read of a distinction that is made between willful sin and that which is intended. Unintended sin has a kaphar to atone for it. But there is no kaphar for intentional sin, the kind of sin that separates us from YHWH. {as in being "cut off"} A priest can atone for these unintended sins of ours. We needn't be present unless asked to be by a mitzvah. So what do we do about our willful sins? There is no "atonement" written down to deal with these sins. Does YHWH's forgiveness of these sins, cover us {the meaning of kaphar'im is "to cover"} from having sinned against him? If YHWH can forgive sin, then there is no need for a {jesus} to overpower GD's own forgiveness.

23 Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.

24 Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Isa. 43: 23 - 25

...It is rather obvious by this text, that YHWH needs no kaphar {sacrifice} to forgive a willful sin. Can we now bring the pen strokes of Isaiah into disfavor? As I see it, we are forced to believe this text with the same amount of faith that we believe any other text of Isaiah. So the prefered path through our willful sin is in found in YHWH's own forgiveness of our transgressions against him. Can we now shed blood to circumvent our sinful weaknesses? Will the blood of {jesus} remiss our sins with more effect than YHWH gives us through his own mitzvot?

7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. Ex. 34: 7

...We can either read the NT as our prefered text, or we can read the tanakh, allowing ourselves the liberties of interpretation for either faith. YHWH has given us a path in his own law to escape our sins through his forgiveness of them. But christianity would damn all non-believing JEWs through its own texts.

--> He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mk. 16: 16

18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

20 Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old. Mi. 7: 18 - 20

...So what path will I choose to believe in? You can guess.

....Michael

Comment

Hi Thummim,

You are no jew at all though you claim to be one.
          You cannot see.
          Everything in the "NT" is halacha, it is Torah and it is Kosher

You fail to realize it just as the christians do.
          No offense but it seems to me that you read the Bible with christian eyes but calling yourself jewish- But as most of us jews reject "Jesus".{this would be the only thing that would make you "Jewish" i guess}

and also, please re-read my last post as to what it meant, because you misunderstood greatly.

to your question

Can YHWH forgive transgression without the shedding of blood?
          yes, he can forgive without the shedding of blood

now, How can i say this and still hold onto

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Heb. 9: 22
          Its according to what the writter of Hebrews is reffering to.
          Now, christians take this to be everything thus misunderstanding- misunderstanding even the covenant that the writer of Hebrews is speaking about.

Now what Avinu Avraham (upon him be peace) had done when he had taken the three sacrificial animals and cut them- Was What HaShem commanded Avinu Avraham (upon him be peace) to do- In order to fulfill What Avinu Avraham (upon him be peace) requested, "how [in what manner] will i know that he will recieve the inheretence.
          Then Hashem answered him by showing him- this is the covevenant i will make with them, a sacrificial system.
          This did not exist before, yet Hashem even in this sacrificial system did not allow EVERYTHING to be done by blood/sacrifice.
          However, the beginning and end of everything done is in usage of blood.

Hebrews 9:22 to the Jewish mind will say this [for we are the only ones allowed to interpret scripture and even halacha, talmud, zohar, Bahir, etc.]
          [22]
          Indeed, according to the Torah, almost everything is metohar by Dahm, and without a kapporah by means of shefach dahm there is no selicha.
          you said:
          ...Here we read of a distinction that is made between willful sin and that which is intended. Unintended sin has a kaphar to atone for it. But there is no kaphar for intentional sin, the kind of sin that separates us from YHWH. {as in being "cut off"} A priest can atone for these unintended sins of ours. We needn't be present unless asked to be by a mitzvah. So what do we do about our willful sins? There is no "atonement" written down to deal with these sins. Does YHWH's forgiveness of these sins, cover us {the meaning of kaphar'im is "to cover"} from having sinned against him? If YHWH can forgive sin, then there is no need for a {jesus} to overpower GD's own forgiveness.
          Thummim, what you are ACTUALLY SAYING here is this (lets forget the name Jesus here for this and act on Judaism), That There is NO NEED FOR THE PROMISED MESSIAH.
          THING IS, you fail to realise that THE MESSIAH IS TORAH.
          And the way for a person to Return amoungst the people is to recieve the COMPLETE TORAH....and this Torah is the chochma and the Binah nd the tiferet and the yesod (learn these principles).
          This Torah is known as the Messiah within Judaism.

So to re-eterate your words in a purely Jewish understanding is to say
          "If HaShem can forgive sin, then there is no need for a Torah or a messiah to overpower GD's own forgiveness."

What you fail to realise again is that this being (torah) acts as the one who presents the forgiveness of Hashem.
          If a person cannot accept the Torah which presents the forgiveness, then that person cannot recieve forgiveness and thus, is not forgiven.

...We can either read the NT as our prefered text, or we can read the tanakh, allowing ourselves the liberties of interpretation for either faith. YHWH has given us a path in his own law to escape our sins through his forgiveness of them. But christianity would damn all non-believing JEWs through its own texts.

--> He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mk. 16: 16
          you are correct about the TRUTH of the way. Yet christians do not understand even if they do stand up for these words.
          So they are not on the way. If you look closely to what I am saying, you will see that the road is much more narrow.
          And that it looks like that the majority will be the jews to believe.
          A gentile cannot believe in what I present him unless he were to have the Spirit to decipher and understand.

"He that believeth in me, the Torah, and is immersed shall see olam haba;but he that believeth not on me, the torah, shall not see the olam haba and be cast away from his people."
          The Messiah, WHOEVER he is, has the right to say this- for He is the Torah.
          Why is it do you think Heis to treat the nations so harshly for not making aliyah yearly and causing the rain not to fall upon them?

I am happy that you are trying to defend our people from the lies of christianity. I applaud you. However, your zeal is misdirected and is also used to curse our people.
          I say understand Properly the "newtestament" and fight against those who denounce Torah, and help build up those of us and any and every person that willingly recieves Torah.
          For Torah sets us free and Torah is the promised Messiah.
          ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
          ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
          ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

Glorified christians!

...Anthony writes,

You are no jew at all though you claim to be one.
            You cannot see.
            Everything in the "NT" is halacha, it is Torah and it is Kosher

...Are you kidding me? Are the only JEWs in your world, believers in christian dogmas? How many of us {JEWs} think of the NT, as Halacha {the path}? Don't take me for a fool.

...Anthony writes,

However, the beginning and end of everything done is in usage of blood.

...No it isn't. The tanakh is full of words which are not of spilt blood. The life of the flesh is in its blood, but the life of the spirit isn't. David {among others} can tell you that bloodshed isn't asked for to find ones own righteousness, but your own faith rejects these words because they leave {jesus} lame and impotent. And so you denigh the law as it is written. Why would an unintended sin not be covered by the sacrifice given to a willful sin, if such a thing could exist? The kaphar'im for sin would cover all sins, both intended and those that are unintended and unknown. If the spirit can return to he who gave it, {Eccl. 12: 7} then life does not simply exist in blood. Death is no binding chain to the spirit that returns to GD. The law of YHWH is unto flesh. We live here on the earth in flesh. How much of the "curse" that is made to be the prison of his law, is measured against flesh? Isn't it against flesh that the law becomes binding? A spirit then isn't accountable to blood for its life. The covenant is with flesh. It exists here upon the earth. The "righteous" have no debt to GD requiring any blood sacrifice to gain further righteousness. If then YHWH is the righteousness of his own people, how are they then bound, even in this world? Hasn't it been written that all Israel will be found righteous?YHWH's own righteousness covers all those whom he has forgiven. From this place, {jesus} has no purpose in existing as a blood sacrifice. Whom of GD's righteous people will he deliver through his sacrifice?

Yea, though he live a thousand years twice told, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place? Eccl. 6: 6

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Eccl. 12: 7

...And so why do we need a {jesus} who brings no reward with him for the JEWish people? You cannot reason that what {jesus} led the JEWish people to, is his contribution to our people. We JEWs are not convinced of the messiahship of {jesus}. We are not convinced of his deity either. These things belong to your own {christian} faith. And you say that I am not a JEW for not excepting {jesus} as my messiah? The salvation of the JEWish people is not found in the shed blood of {jesus}.

...Anthony writes,

Jews for Judaism have a totally different outlook/view on Jesus than what you have.

...Thank GD Anthony, that we disagree here. Are you a JEW for Judiasm?

...A JEW for {jesus}, that is a messianic JEW is just a glorified christian that reads the same book {the NT} that all other christians do. Most JEWs for "Judaism" reject the New Testament as having the blessing and authority of YHWH upon it. Don't say that I am not JEWish for not having your faith. If I had your faith, I would still call myself a "christian". I have no need to see {Yeshua/Jesus} as my saviour. Though you cannot except it, {jesus} already did his messiahship to the JEWish people. What he did is not messianic at all. That which is messianic is written to be a blessing to all JEWs. The covenant doesn't stretch to fit any other people. It is JEWish and is made to fit a single people whom GD calls his own people.

3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:

4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. Isa. 46: 3, 4

...This doesn't speak of gentiles or JEWs who favor the salvation of {jesus} over YHWH. When another steps into the role as saviour of the JEWish people, GD becomes very upset. When such a covenant with death is entered into by his people, YHWH annuls it promptly. I do denigh that {jesus} is anything other than a deciever of the JEWish people. Let him be the peace and the blessing of JEWish people, before he claims this seat. The truth will be obvious to those who have waited for this event to occur.

...an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, an insult for an insult? We've done better in the past.

....Michael

Comment

Working...
            X