Of atonement and melak'im {kings}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of atonement and melak'im {kings}

... Atonement in Hebrew means {to cover}. We can gain an understanding of this idea when we look at the first meeting between Moses and YHWH. At the first words heard by Moses, spoken by YHWH, "do not approach me before taking off your shoes because I and the ground that I stand upon, is holy" We gain an understanding of what an atonement is to accomplish, when we consider GD's need for holyness. We need to "cover" holy ground with a blanket before we walk upon it. In the nature of man, we commit many errors {sins} in our lives that are the stuff on the bottom of Moses's shoes. Since we cannot take off the shoes of our unknown sins, they need atoning for. {Nu.15:30,31} But any sin of our own willingness cannot be covered from the eyes of YHWH. There is no atonement for any sin that we are aware of. YHWH always sees our rebellion. These infractions are never hidden from GD's eyes unless he so chooses. A component of GD's name is the forgiving of our sins. But they may also be remembered for three or four generations. {see Ex. 34:7} It is easily arguable that YHWH doesn't act upon sin to forgive it or to return justice to the violators, outside of his name. It is also likely that the name of YHWH is the right arm of YHWH. {his strength} That would explain the holocaust getting past YHWH {who saves his people}. Justice comes with the name of YHWH, to award the enemies of the JEWish people with YHWH's wrath. Isa. 52:6 says that when his people learn his name, he is present. I am sure that this is so. If this people were to forget the name of their GD, YHWH would consider it. Because Perez is older than Zerah, a heir would be born to him, {Zerah} giving him the throne of Israel. As I have spoken on before, his right arm would be red. {How does YHWH tie the red thread upon a wrist anyway?} See Gen. chap. 38. This child is both a gentile {Onan knew that the children would not be his and Er's mother is a Canaanite} and being born of JEWish parents, he would be also JEWish. The seed of YaHudaH belongs to him making him father of all JEWs. But YaHudaH is the name of GD out of necessity. Tamar was consecrated to YHWH, twins in her womb, for thirty pieces of silver {Lev. 27:4} Redeeming her from the name of YHWH would separate the branch of YaHudaH from Israel. {see Zech. 11:14} It is the line of the promised son {Shelah} that leads to the potters in the house of YHWH {YaHudaH} See 1 Chr. 4:23. It is for this breach of faith with Tamar, that Judah gives his seed to Tamar {she is more righteous than I}. So a child shall be born in Israel who will sit upon the throne of David, whose name is David ben {son of} David. This event is for our own time and only awaits the Name of GD. The child that is given by one whom I won't mention now, is more than just the king of all JEWs. He is a king of all Canaanites as well {like Melchizedek was} By the name of GD, he is also priest. The name of YaHudaH belongs to him. Believe that after the slaughter of six and a half million JEWs, that now is the time. His rite is tied to his arm and he will lay in a crib in Israel.

...With my return to this forum, also a review of my faith is necessary.

....Michael

YH'SHWH, also, came to unite the "LOST of ISRAEL" not just the JUDES of JUDAH.

2KINGS 17:18 Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.
    2KINGS 17:19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.
    2KINGS 17:20 And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.
    2KINGS 17:21 For he rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.
    2KINGS 17:22 For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he did; they departed not from them;
    2KINGS 17:23 Until the LORD removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets. So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.
    2KINGS 17:24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

Ricoel
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

Sins have an end.

...It is easy to accuse a people over and over again, for their past transgressions. When one gets out of prison, the bars of society do not necessarily swing open. When you write of the sins of Israel and Judah, you must be aware of your accusations , and where they belong. When absolution is given to the JEWish people, is it right to further accuse them of their past transgressions?
      Now what did {jesus} do for the JEWish people? If he were the Messiah, wouldn't he do the work of a Messiah? Does a Messiah come to curse his people? If you look instead at what follows {jesus}, you can better judge by consequence whether he fits the mold of one who exists to bless his people. Does a blessing follow his appearance? If he has interceded for his people, then YHWH would do well to forgive their transgressions. In that there has never been an atonement for willful sin, {Nu. 15: 30, 31} forgiveness of these sins must come without the sheding of blood. {Ex. 34: 7} We can find the forgiveness of the JEWish people and YHWH's reasoning for cancelling the debt that he has held against his people {as you numerated with the verses of text that you listed}, in the text of Isa. 43: 25 and Isa. 44: 22, 23. These texts can be easily linked to Cyrus by noting paragraph markers. If we will re-accuse this people, we have to find such texts that can be dated beyond the texts of release. Except for the book of Danial, I can find no such texts. Danial speaks of a huge swath of time that covers many dynasties. Danial speaks during a time of captivity {to Babylon} when he says that the curse is poured out against his people. But we know that the people went free after this and can read the verses of text that address the peoples subsequent release from their prison. Try to find even one verse of text that accuses the JEWish people of a transgression after Isa. 44: 22, 23 releases them. I bet that you can't. Neither can {jesus}. If he will be the messenger sent to make the offerings of Israel exceptable to YHWH, let him do the work. But slaughter follows {jesus}, which is not the work of a Messiah. Isa. 53 says that the intercessor will make the people {tzaddek --> righteous} But what follows righteousness? Righteousness goes on to life. But YHWH outside of his name does not deliver his people. He is an Eloheem that exists in the name that he covers himself with. Ps. 20: 1, 54: 1 and Ps. 124: 7, 8 state that it is the name of YHWH that delivers the JEWish people. Does YHWH need his name? Isaiah states that he will be with his people {present} when they learn his name. {Isa. 52: 6} I wait upon the name of YHWH, to do what it is capable of doing. As people learn the name of YaHudaH, it will speak in the defense of the JEWish people. It will say that this people bears the name of their Eloheem. Letting this name slip from memory has to have dire consequenses.
      So how do I conclude this post? I say that {jesus} met a righteous people who could not be defended by the name of YHWH, for having lost the knowledge of Urim and Thummim. Now I am trying to make them {the JEWish people} a little coat out of the name of their GD so that the name of YHWH can rise upon them. May the name of YHWH bless them all.

Ricoel, I see that you still choose to break the mitzvah that says "GD shall be remembered by the name of YHWH for all generations". {Ex. 3: 15}

...It is good to be able to converse with you again.

....Michael

Comment

MICHAEL,
        Yes, it is good.
        Sharpen me, my FRIEND.
        _______

I agree with everything that you say concerning (who you call) the Jewish people.

What I want to know is:

How does one know one is Jewish, today, according to TANAK?

Can you prove that you are from the blood line of ABRAHAM?

Can you prove that you are a direct descendant of the Tribe of JUDAH?

Or is this based on FAITH?

You may be Jewish if you are practicing Judaism.

Can you prove that I am not a descendant of ABRAHAM?

I do not practice Judaism.

I am not a Christian.

I AM ISRAEL.

YH'SHWH is my GOD and I AM of HIS PEOPLE.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
        That is why I SAVED YOU.
        For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
        YHSHWH

Comment

No Blood links are necessary.

...Ricole, one need not prove JEWishness to serve YHWH. The stranger who is among YHWH's people are under the law also. This means that there is no genetic link necessary. There is no blood link to David that can be proven. It is already realized that a person who is not JEWish, may have a greater genetic link to David {and Abraham} then a JEW. How does one prove any faith? When the JEWish people consider you a JEW, you are a JEW. Belonging is the key. {as it is with all faiths}
          Since there is no genetic link to the throne of Israel, to gain the throne, one has to own it by rite. There is a rite to the name of YaHudaH. The NIV text says that the scepter shall not leave the tribe of Judah until he comes to whom it belongs. {Gen. 49: 10} And who would that be? The breach is already set up. Perez is the eldest son. As such, he does not really own the birthrite. The youngest son reached his hand out of the womb of Tamar and took it. Now if a heir with this rite tied to his wrist should make the claim {He being as likely a Canaanite as a JEW}, and somehow the JEWish people {through Perez} were to loose this rite through their forgetfulness {Ps. 44: 20, 21}, then a king {with a red arm} could claim the throne. He, claiming the place of Perez, {from the line of Zerah which is also shared by the Canaanites} would be father to all the name of YaHudaH. YaHudaH, being the tribe that GD "put" his Name into, makes this heir {named} GD. Isaiah 9: 6,7 begins to work with this understanding. Upon the throne of David, a man who's name is called father, and GD. He having a Canaanite mother through Judah's wife {the patriarch} is also a Canaanite like Melchizedek. He is both priest and king on his throne {in Jerusalem}. But he is born of two JEWish parents making him a JEW. He then is a bridge between the JEWish people and a gentile world. He is sort of the King of Kings and a great counselor because of it. When he talks, people will listen to him.

I hope I have given you something to think about. There is a breach for all the world to squeeze into, but not without honoring the Name of YaHudaH.

....Michael

Comment

You claim that YHWH changed HIS NAME to YAHUDAH.

HE SAYS that WE are called by HIS NAME
            not that HE is called by our name.
            _______

You claim that just by calling yourself a Jew, you are HIS PEOPLE.

I will call myself ISRAEL.
            I AM HIS PEOPLE.
            _______

According to HIS WORD/LAW,
            I am not a Jew.
            I am not a Christian.
            I am not a Gentile.

I AM ISRAEL.

ISRAEL is HIS PEOPLE.
            All Twelve Tribes not just YAHUDAH.

WE are HIS ONE PEOPLE
            and
            HE is our GOD and SAVIOR.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

YHWH is a man of war.

5 But unto the place which YHWH your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

6 And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks: Deut. 12: 5, 6

...Ricoel,

...Which tribe does YHWH put his name into? Yahudah without it's fourth letter leaves us with the letters, YHWH. Yes, a choice was made by YHWH as to which tribe would bear his name.

67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:

68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.

69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.

...As it works with mishpachah {family}, a name is at the center of this faith. We refer to it as Hashem. {the Name} YHWH is a wife to his people, same name, and he is also a father to his people, same Name. This kethubah {marriage licence} is singed when YHWH proclaims his Name to Moses {Ex. 34, 5 _ 7} and tells him which tribe will bear his Name. Isn't it great to be able to connect to ones own GD?

27 And they shall "put" {"link", TNK} my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

...Yes, and this act of linking Names, is central to YHWH blessing his people. Malachi warns the priests what happens to the blessing when this link is not made.

1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith YHWH of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

4 And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith YHWH of hosts.

...The salvation of the JEWish people also belongs to this Name.

YHWH hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Ps. 20: 1

Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength. Ps. 54: 1

7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

8 Our help is in the name of YHWH, who made heaven and earth. Ps. 124: 7, 8

...Now how will YHWH deliver his people from the charges that this world hurls against them? He will make his Name known to all!

1 Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence,

2 As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! Isa. 64: 1, 2

6 Therefore my people shall "know" {"Learn" TNK} my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. Isa. 52: 6

...The Name of YHWH is a weapon designed to be used on the enemies of YHWH's people. But YHWH without his Name is like a very brave soldier without a weapon. With his weapon in his right hand, his enemies flee in terror. But without it in his hand, his enemies do what they want to his people.

...and they did.

3 YHWH is a man of war: YHWH {YaHudaH} is his name. Ex. 15: 3

...This is why I ask you to honor the Name of YHWH. {jesus} has had 2000 years to deliver the JEWish people. If he had 10,000 years, he would fail because he doesn't honor the Name of YHWH. Instead he says, by the NT's authors, that {jesus} is the only name of salvation. But for this offense against YHWH, both Moses and Aaron were not allowed to cross the Jordan river into the promised land. One must sanctify the Name of YHWH as the deliverer of his people, or the people willm think that Moses and Aaron {and jesus} are the deliverers of Israel. They are not!

....Michael

Comment

27 And they shall "put" {"link", TNK} my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
                I AM ISRAEL.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                That is why I SAVED YOU.
                For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                YHSHWH

Comment

Blessings!

...YHWH bless you Ricoel.

...I am always aware that there are many who love the JEWish people among the numbers of christians that there now are. Tell me Ricoel, do you believe that all JEWs who reject {jesus} as their messiah and as the blessing that a messiah is to be to them, are cursed and refused salvation, as the NT states ? Do you believe that {jesus} is the only name of salvation ? It seems to me, that someone who loves the JEWish people would not swallow such corrupt ideas. Because I loved the JEWish people, I took on the name of {jesus} and beat it, and freed many JEWs from this christian curse against them. {us?} When I saved the JEWish people from the damnation that the NT gives this people, I saved myself. The NT is really a test to see what evils you would allow against the name of YaHudaH. What you don't realize, is that defending the name of YaHudaH is really defending the name of YHWH. {GD} What you give is what you get! Why should YHWH place you above his own people? Those who place themselves first, are the last to inherit hope in the name of life. YHWH looks for those who truly love the Name of YaHudaH. While there is a breach in the name of YaHudaH, {Perez} and Judah knows that these children of his own seed will not be his {Gen. 38: 9}, and Er's mother is a Canaanite making his seed the seed of Canaanites {the children of Judah are Canaanites?}, the Name of YaHudaH is not shared easily. Those who allow a curse to get by them, against the disputed Name, are not worthy of it. The only door into the Name of YHWH for a Canaanite, is through the tribe and Name of YaHudaH. You cannot enter through the name of Israel. There is no opening {breach} here. If you do find that there is an opening available to you in the Name of YaHudaH, dare not enter "above" the JEWish people. Keep your head down!

26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of YHWH {YaHudaH}: we have blessed you out of the house of YHWH {YaHUdaH}. Ps. 118: 26

....Michael

Comment

sign of the covenant.

is a person who recieves the SIGN of the Covenant an israeli/Jew?

yes

what of the israeli/jew that rejects the sign of the covenant?
                    what will happen to him-
                    is he still a citizen israeli/jew?

the sign of the covenant is circumcision correct?

yet, there also remained in Israel those that were not circumcised and were also called israel- did they reject the sign of the covenant?
                    no

so what of the sign of the new covenant (jer 31:31-34)
                    the same Torah? yes
                    still the same signs? yes

for we were awaiting the king so that he can teach the Torah that would come from his lips.
                    This king is also a sign- and if we do not accept this sign- we are not considered israeli/jew

the precepts of the Torah are forever fulfilling itself- (some were suspended) however, if one citizen should raise his fist against Hashem today- he is not to be considered one of the people.

and the dvarim of Torah says we are to listen to the words of the navi (melech Y'Hoshua ha navi- and other judges that were like moshe) if we do not listen to his words- we are not to be considered a citizen (israeli or of any tribe) an should be kicked out and be considered a heathen.

this is a sign of the covenant. and even of the new covenant.
                    this is as equivocal as the circumcision-
                    the sign of the covenant (circumcision) is only good when all the other signs are in play with circumcision.
                    All of the signs of the covenant give way to the sign of circumcision-
                    so to recieve the words of the navi - is a circumcision
                    the person who rejects his words are not circumcised though they bare the physical markings of the circumcision.

a little history lesson:
                    the Egyptians were circumcised long before Israel and Avraham had took it into practice. The Egyptians(men only) were circumcised as a SIGN of marriage. Hashem also used the circumcision in the same respects however made more out of it than the Egyptians did. Even Joshua(Y'Hoshua ha navi) speaks against the circumcision of the Egyptians and re-establishes the circumcision given by hashem.

the lesson of the circumcision leads to "what is produced by the hands of men is no good and is not the promise of Hashem- but what is done and promised by YHWH is the only thing that can fulfill YHWH."
                    The Torah teaches, not to depend on yourself- but depend on Hashem.

this is the sign of the covenant as produced by YHSHWH MARYAH and even the covenant of old

shalom u'bracha
                    ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
                    ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
                    ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

Working...
                    X