X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the zionist state

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm
    Yirm. 10:10

"But YHWH is truly Elohim. He is the living Elohim and the everlasting Sovereign........."

ADONAI: His Temple And His Kingdom!

Hi Truth,

The Tzaddikim studied for several years with a young Hasidic Jew who was advanced beyond his years in piety and a zeal to be a light to the nations. I took great pleasure in attempting to ask this young Jew questions for which I didn't think that he would be able to provide an answer.

YAH promised David:
    2 Sam 7:12-16
    12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
    13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
    14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
    15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
    16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever. (KJV)
    We all agreed that these verses are Messianic. They refer to Messiah, Son of David.

So, Messiah, Son of David, is destined to build the Temple when he appears.

YAH further indicates through the prophet Malachi that this Son of David would actually be ADONAI. This also is in conformity with the promise of YAH that the seed of David would be HIS SON:
    Mal 3:1
    1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and ADONAI, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith YAHWEH of hosts. (KJV)
    The obvious question is this: How does Messiah come to his Temple before he has had the opportunity to come and build that Temple?

Our young Hasidic replied that the Rabbis had noted this difficulty. We were told that the Temple is now being built in heaven and that the Temple would suddenly appear along with Messiah when he does come.

I understood from this encounter that there are a number of Hasidic Rabbis who do not now believe that the Temple will be rebuilt before Messiah, Son of David, appears. If this should be true of the Temple, it should also be true of the Kingdom, i.e. The State of Israel.

Of course, you know full well that the Tzaddikim look upon these events through the eyes of Messiah Yahushua. We have a slightly different perspective!

Be Blessed!

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Not Adonai

Mal'ak {in Hebrew} means messenger or dispatcher and does not refer to Adonai. He is a messenger of the brit {covenant} that YHWH has with his people. David is told by YHWH, that his son Solomon will be a son to GD. With YaHudaH being the name from which the letters, YHWH, are taken from, the suggestion of mishpachah {family} holds up well. Like father to children, like husband to wife, all share a name. Remember that the temple is built for the name of YHWH and not for GD as an object. The faith of the JEWish people is built upon a NAME, the name of Hashem. Do you see why a connection stronger that that of most peoples to their gods, is built in the name of YHWH. YHWH literally "puts" his name in one of the twelve tribes of Israel. This tribe would have to be the tribe of {YaHudaH}, that because of His name, holds the throne of Israel. YHWH is not a messenger of the covenant, he is the covenant. He is Eloheem and YHWH {not yet completed [Thummim] is really the name of YaHudaH when it is complete. Distinction must always be maintained between the two names that are now one. So when it is written that the people bear the name of their Eloheem, it is litterally so. A messenger of the covenant comes to the standing temple. But this man must make the offerings of the people exceptable to YHWH. He has the role of Moses in instructing the cohen'im {priests}. What has any of these things to do with {jesus} whom the people don't love {if Isaiah 53 has room for our reasoning in it}. A rejected servant isn't loved. Outside of GD's name, it is impossible to make a righteous offering to YHWH.

Its good to be back. I resisted the internet for awhile, while working with all the changes that go with moving. But I didn't resist the knowledge of YHWH.

Hello everyone,

....Michael

Comment

The Preparation!

Hi Thummim,

I am so glad to hear your internet voice again. I also have been resisting the internet, and I must continue to resist until my house is again in order. I cannot serve two masters, and I have learned from Israelthebride that under Messiah my primary focus of service is first and foremost to my wife, oops, that is, to my partner in life. Hopefully, I shall someday be restored to her good graces.

I am thankful to ELOHIM that you are well! You know what I like about the people who hang around here? We have a tendency to think out of the box, don't we?

Messiah said:
        John 14:2-3
        2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
        3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (KJV)
        Yahushua was rejected by his people because he appeared without his Temple and his Kingdom. Our place has been prepared, and Messiah has received all of us unto himself. Now, the world has opportunity to again see Messiah through his wife, oops, that is, his partner in life. Didn't Messiah say something about a New Covenant? I wonder why?

I also have been rethinking everything I practice and believe.

Blessings and peace be to you, Thummim!

Sincerely, Spying
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Shalom to both of you gents

I have seen and been aware of both of you for long time. Both of you gents have my respect for the knowledge that you have, although we disagree on some points, we do not disagree on everything. Truly I am not sure just what your statements really mean as far as the link that I posted about Zionism. I find it interesting “That a Jew” (any Jew) would stand up against such a terrible thing myself. I always felt that Judaism and Zionism was one and the same thing, and now I find out that I was wrong, at least to some degree.

As both of you most likely know I am a Yahwist that by my definition means, “religion sucks”. Lets face it Religion is a man made institution no matter what name you put on it. Call it Judaism; call it Christianity/Catholicism, Messianic Christianity or Messianic Judaism it really boils down to the same thing. All of them are man made institutions govern by laws made by men. Although I will cut the so-called Jews some slack, because they at least (or some do) TRY to be torah believers and teachers (aside from most of the chosen Race B.S. which would seem by the link purely Zionism.

Maybe and Maybe not!

I guess we shall all see?!

Shalom my friends may YHWH be with both of you.

"But YHWH is truly Elohim. He is the living Elohim and the everlasting Sovereign........."

Comment

It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all the lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did - They intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to the concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this. (See the books Perfidy, Min Hameitzor, etc.).

The Zionists continue to practice this strategy today. They incite anti-Semitism and then they present themselves as the "saviors".

Here are two replies given by Leaders of the Zionists during World War II, when they were asked for money to help ransom Jews from the Nazis. Greenbaum said "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland." (G-d forbid).
            Weitzman said, "The most important part of the Jewish people is already in the land (of Israel) and those who are left, are unimportant" (May we be spared).

Torah true Jewry waits patiently for the Messianic redemption. They have nothing to do with any kind of pseudo "Jewish State" and its aggressions against other peoples. They have a deep sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians who have suffered the most from Zionism's false teachings and barbaric actions. The Zionist state is not a Jewish state. The Zionists alone are the only ones responsible for their actions. Authentic Jewry has and will continue to oppose the very existence of this blasphemous state.

May all mankind witness the true redemption.

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism...ot_zionism.cfm

Comment

How big are --> "THEY"?

...Don, you credit a very few JEWs with power that not even the multitude of the JEWish people have. Yes, a book can be written by a single JEW that crosses the welfare of the JEWish people. I'm sure that many such books have been written. But converting molehills to mountains is foolish. Antisemitism has been around at least as long as Christianity has. How many antisemitic books have been written by Christians? When you count the arrows used in a battlefield, realize that they do not all come from one bow. The JEWish contribution to antisemitism is mostly seen in just being JEWish. That's all that an antisemite needs. So why blame JEWs for antisemitism? You leave us all wondering if you yourself aren't really an antisemite. One thing I've learned of your posting habits, is that you love to place thorns in places where they will be brushed against.

...I'm glad that you are still here at this site. You are a very knowledgeable weed sower. You find them, and you plant them strategically. In most things we believe the same. But when something anti-JEWish comes near me, I still have to bite. Oh those thorns!

....Michael

Comment

Re: Not Adonai

Originally posted by Thummim
                Its good to be back.
                It's good to have you back!

matt (formerly known as Matthew23)

Comment

Weeds and Thorns!

Shalom Michael

This site is an Orthodox Jewish site!

They are known as Neturei-Karta.

Neturei Karta deplore the systematic uprooting of ancient Jewish communities by the Zionists, the shedding of Jewish and non-Jewish blood for the sake of Zionist sovereignty and the Neturei Karta favor a peaceful transition from the present Zionist rule to a non-Zionist entity.

The Neturei Karta regret that the Zionist state has usurped the holy name of Israel and that the Zionists so often pretend to speak in the name of the Jewish people and assume the right to act on our behalf. Only those rabbis, who have not been affected or influenced by the poison of Zionism, can be considered the spiritual leaders of today's Jewry.

The world must know that the Zionists have illegitimately seized the name Israel and have no right to speak in the name of the Jewish people!

http://www.nkusa.org/aboutus/index.cfm

+++++++++

Weeds and Thorns!

You know its kind of funny- just how often it is when the Truth comes out about something it just sometime hurts a little bit.

The Jews are not a Hebrew or Semitic race of people related directly or indirectly to the ancient people of Yisrael or Yahuwdah.

They are Jewish for only one reason!

Their RELIGION, you know this and so do the folks that run this site.

“ Who is a Jew? A Jew is anyone who has a Jewish mother or who converted to Judaism in conformity with Halacha, Jewish religious law.”

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/greatgulf.cfm

But it does get a little blurry from here on.

Does the feral state of Israel truly have the right to exist?

This place is not their ancestral homeland. That is to say, there is no bloodline connection to this land by these people, its even against Jewish law to be there as a independent nation with a standing army according to this site.

“The People of Israel oppose the so-called "State of Israel" for four reasons:

FIRST -- The so-called "State of Israel" is diametrically opposed and completely contradictory to the true essence and foundation of the People of Israel, as is explained above. The only time that the People of Israel were permitted to have a state was two thousand years ago when the glory of the creator was upon us, and likewise in the future when the glory of the creator will once more be revealed, and the whole world will serve Him, then He Himself (without any human effort or force of arms) will grant us a kingdom founded on Divine Service. However, a worldly state, like those possessed by other peoples, is contradictory to the true essence of the People of Israel. Whoever calls this the salvation of Israel shows that he denies the essence of the People of Israel, and substitutes another nature, a worldly materialistic nature, and therefore sets before them, a worldly materialistic "salvation," and the means of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army. However, the true salvation of the People of Israel is to draw close to the Creator. This is not done by organization and force of arms. Rather it is done by occupation to Torah and good deeds.

SECOND -- Because of all of this and other reasons the Torah forbids us to end the exile and establish a state and army until the Holy One, blessed He, in His Glory and Essence will redeem us. This is forbidden even if the state is conducted according to the law of the Torah because arising from the exile itself is forbidden, and we are required to remain under the rule of the nations of the world, as is explained in the book VAYOEL MOSHE. If we transgress this injunction, He will bring upon us (may we be spared) terrible punishment.

THIRD -- Aside from arising from exile, all the deeds of the Zionists are diametrically opposed to the Faith and the Torah. Because the foundation of the Faith and Torah of Israel is that the Torah was revealed from heaven, and there is reward for those who obey it and punishment for those who transgress it. The entire People of Israel is required to obey the Torah, and whoever doesn't want to, ceases to be part of the congregation of Israel.

FOURTH -- Aside from the fact that they themselves do not obey the Torah they do everything they can to prevent anyone they get under their power from fulfilling the commands of the Torah, the claims to freedom of religion are lies. They fight with all of their strength to destroy the Faith of Israel.”

Think About it!

Comment

Inherited by Name.

...Don, a rite to the state of Israel can also exist in name. I think that we agree that the state of Israel really belongs to YHWH. It belongs to GD's Name. His Name is also his glory. When this glory covers his people, they inherit the land by Name. They {the JEWish people} bear the Name of YHWH. It is this Name that gives the JEWish people claim to the land. But of course, YHWH must decide to be this people's GD, and they {the JEWish people} must agree to be this GD's people. Where it is possible to take the land from the people of GD, it is not possible to take the land from YHWH. Who is YHWH's people is again, YHWH's choice. When the JEWish people were persecuted and slaughtered by the millions, they were believed to be the same people that originally came from the land of Israel by their persecuters.

....Michael

Comment

Shalom Mike

I have to disagree with your conclusion that the Jews and I quote:

“They {the JEWish people} bear the Name of YHWH. It is this Name that gives the JEWish people claim to the land.”

Can you take Yahudah and get Jew out of it or even the other way around for that matter?

Certainly NOT!

Mike

The Name Yahuwdah or Yahudah means, “Let YHWH be praised”.

The fact of Yahuwdah’s name being theophoric (as most Hebrew names are) i.e. containing the Name YHWH. You won’t find that to be the case for the word/term /name “JEW” at least not being applied to the Great Name YHWH.

The word “Juda” derives from the Greek “Iudaios”/Judaios which is none other than a Greek deity.

Have you been to Judah lately?

Furthermore their religion prohibits Saying “THE NAME” or even letting it be known, that is why You will find for example: Yeh uw dah instead of YAHuwdah written by the Jews in a attempt to hide that very Name.

The Ineffability Doctrine is what it is known as , and how you come up with your conclusion that the Jewish people( if they truly can be called a people) bare the Name YHWH is beyond me.

In contrast to this doctrine I see it written to

“Praise, make known, declare, bless , call upon , etc. ,The great Name YHWH

Psalm 34

34:1 I will bless YHWH at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

34:2 My soul shall make her boast in YHWH : the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

34:3 O magnify YHWH with me, and let us exalt his name together.

34:4 I sought YHWH , and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

34:5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

Comment

Covering a peoples with a name.

...Don, you are really hung upon the tern JEW. It simply refers to the land that the JEWish people come from. The Romans derived the term "JEW" from Judea. The attachment points to the land of Judea, the homeland of the JEWish people and once a Roman provence. It is common to speak of peoples in this way. Other people are also refered to in this way. Brits come from Great Britten, Danes from Denmark, Japs {a term that is no longer exceptable} from Japan, Greeks from Greece, Yanks and Americans come from America, etc. {...just wanted to throw that one in} These are merly terms that point to the land of orgin for a lands peoples. In any case, it is YHWH's judgement as to which people are his. Those {the authors} who chose YHWH for refering to their Eloheem, meant to have a peoples "connected", to their Eloheem by Name. One tribe was to bear the Name of GD, the tribe of YaHudaH, from which the letters YHWH were taken. That the Name of "YaHudaH" is the Name that the letters of Y.H.W.H were taken from, can be seen in the number of children named YaHudaH until after the Babylonian captivity ended. {where the knowledge of GD's Name was lost} [see Ezra 2: 63 and Neh. 7: 65] For over a thousand years, no one was Named YaHudaH except the son of Jacob. Ezra and Nehemiah list the first --> {other} "Judah" to come along in the tanakh. The injunction not to misuse the Name of YHWH precludes using the Name of YaHudaH on ones own child. {all letters completed} YHWH is YaHudaH and is incomplete " --> thummim" without its fourth letter. The blessing that goes with the Name of YHWH is found in linking it to the sons of Israel. {see Nu. 6: 27 --> Mal. 2: 1 - 3} Now someone who owns the red thread of Zerah will choose which people he wants to cover with the Name of YHWH. The Name of YaHudaH belongs to him. And if it were I, you would have no doubt of which people I would cover with the Name of YaHudaH.

....Michael

Comment

Does YHWH know his own people?

...Don,

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of "Israel", and gather together the dispersed of "Judah" from the four corners of the earth.

13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. Isa. 11: 11 - 13

19 Say unto them, Thus saith Adonai Elohenu; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. Eze. 37: 19

...Now Don, does YHWH know which people are his and which people to gather back to the land that is now called Israel? Is this gathering of Israel the gathering of a single people? But it says that this people being gathered back to the land are YaHudaH and Israel. Could YHWH be wrong? Is he gathering the wrong people? {I doubt it}

Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of YHWH, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness. Isa. 48: 1

...Can YaHudaH really give birth to the sons of Jacob?

...While still speaking of Hashem, in the memory of his Name, they do not mention the Name as YHWH, as they are told to remember him. With this action they give up the blessing that the Name of YHWH holds for them. How is the world to learn of this peoples great Name?

15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHWH Elohenu of your fathers, the Eloheem of Abraham, the Eloheem of Isaac, and the Eloheem of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. Ex. 3: 15

...Obviously this mitzvot is broken on a regular basis. But YHWH still knows who YaHudaH and Israel are. They now return to their land in the name of YaHudaH {ee}, the JEWish people.

....Michael

Comment

Shalom Mike

Quote:

“...Now Don, does YHWH know which people are his and which people to gather back to the land that is now called Israel? Is this gathering of Israel the gathering of a single people? But it says that this people being gathered back to the land are YaHudaH and Israel. Could YHWH be wrong? Is he gathering the wrong people? {I doubt it}”

Mike to answer your questions. Sure YHWH knows who His people are, but just what makes you believe this play by the Zionists have anything to do with YHWH or even scriptures for that matter?

Just because someone is a Jew and his religion is Judaism doesn’t make him or her one of YHWH’s people.

“ Who is a Jew? A Jew is anyone who has a Jewish mother or who converted to Judaism in conformity with Halacha, Jewish religious law.”

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/greatgulf.cfm

By this definition alone this excludes and bloodline ties to the people of Yisrael any of the thirteen tribes of Yisrael of which Yahuwdah was and is only one of those tribes.

Not to long back the Zionists imported over a million Slavic people from the former U.S.S.R. to the Zionist state of Israel, Jews by religion but Slavic by bloodline.

How does that fit the scripture you quoted Mike?

Have you heard of a term known as “replacement theology”? (the Christians are real big on it ,and have been for years. Something about being spiritual Israel)

In this case the term “Jew”, which in truth is nothing less than a religion i.e. “Judaism” has it’s own “replacement theology and people as well”. Judaism is not a Race of people! It’s a RELIGION with people from all over the world of many different family groups, and almost none of which are even Semitic.

Hype or is that religious doctrine? What ever!

By Jewish law one is a JEW if his or her mother was a Jew.

In the scriptures ones family ties are traced though the Father.

YHWH does know who his people are, but really just what makes you think the Jews are it?
                            Just how does a religion truly make a people anyway?

Just call me confused, because JEW = Yisrael don’t add up.

Comment

A "named" people need not be of pure blood. Does such a peoples really exist?

...Don writes,

Mike to answer your questions. Sure YHWH knows who His people are, but just what makes you believe this play by the Zionists have anything to do with YHWH or even scriptures for that matter?

...Which people would name their land Israel? I could call myself "Don", but "Michael just fits me better. There is something about names. YHWH has named his people "YaHudaH and Israel". YHWH writes that he will gather his own people back to his land. He tells us which people he will gather back to the land. Now a people comfortable with the name of a country called Israel, return to this land. We must conclude that some portion of this people are "YaHudaH and Israel". YHWH is not a fool. But we also know that YHWH will gather others to his people, that choose to serve his name. Can YHWH also call this peoples "YaHudaH", if he wants to? To which name would he attribute them? If he has claimed the Name "JEW" as his own, then why need we believe that these people are not the people of his own choosing? I see the migration of the people of Israel back to their land, as the work of YHWH. Is there to be another gathering of {whoever you think that YHWH's people are} back to this land other that this second gathering to the land that is recorded in Isaiah? If so, show me the third regathering.

...Don writes,

Not to long back the Zionists imported over a million Slavic people from the former U.S.S.R. to the Zionist state of Israel, Jews by religion but Slavic by bloodline.

...You believe in what does not exist. Like Hitler, you believe in "YaHudish blood". But there is no such thing. YHWH is gathering his Namesake peoples back into their land. The government of Israel gathers all peoples who live under the mantle "JEW", to the land of Israel. This includes all JEWish "races" of peoples. You seem to refuse that the "YaHudish people" can gather into their name any people that are exceptable to them. This is what all peoples and nations do. We all have our immigrants. YHWH has always had his immigrants which are refered to as "strangers" in the english translations. Of this people he says, "There shall be one law for strangers as with all the people of Israel". Now YHWH gathers his people, strangers and all, back to the land of Israel a second time.

...Don writes,

By Jewish law one is a JEW if his or her mother was a Jew.

...So who is the mother of "ER"? Like as with Onan, Judah knows that Er's children will not be his. {read Gen. 38: 9} Er's mother is a Canaanite. That makes them "the JEWish people", all the seed of Ham. {No doubt already a mixed bloodline exists in Ham as well}. Judah contributed seed to Er. So who is the father of this people? When a gentile who can claim the red thread wrapped around Zerah's wrist, and does so, and when he takes the place of Perez in inheriting his rite and his {Judah's} seed to himself, he will become the father of all "JEWs". He will not refuse these "JEWs" because of their bloodline. By the name of YaHudaH, his name will be "GD". Because he inherits Judah's seed, {and name}, he is named YHWH. He as well inherits the throne of David. But a JEW of this peoples own body will sit upon the throne of David if a child is given. His right arm will be red and his birth will be marked.

...Don writes,

Just call me confused, because JEW = Yisrael don’t add up.

...JEW doesn't have to equal Israel. But YaHudaH can give birth to Israel "Jacob" anyhow. {read Isa 48: 1} When the Romans created the term "JEW" from the name of the land of {"Ju"dea}, they refered to the people of this land "of Israel". The connection remains to this day in the minds of almost all peoples. Almost no one asks for a single bloodline to exist for this people. The term merely refers to a separate peoples distinguished by their history. Any research of this peoples, will show that many different peoples have constantly flooded into them. The tribe of Benjamin came up short on woman to maintain the tribe's existance. They took brides of the people of the land. YaHudaH married many genetically dispossessed woman also. {read Mal. 2: 11, Ez 10: 2} The habit has always been. Who can tame the heart of man? How many other "Judahs" exist until the time of Ezra? "YaHudaH" is a guarded Name until these people forget the Name of their GD.

...So, by the term "JEW", we refer to a peoples who are more and less religious. We as well refer to a people who are more and less a genetic match.

....Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X