slain upon the cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slain upon the cross

This Egyptian saviour appears also to have been known as Zulis. His history is curiously illustrated in the sculptures, made seventeen hundred years BC of a small, retired chamber lying nearly over the western adytum of the temple. Twenty-eight lotus plants near his grave indicate the number of years he lived on the earth. After suffering a violent death, he was buried, but rose again, ascended into heaven, and there became the judge of the dead, or of souls in a future state. He came down from heaven to benefit mankind, and that he was said to be full of grace and truth.

Indra of Tibet 725 BC. This Tibetan saviour is shown nailed to the cross. There are five wounds, representing the nail-holes and the piercing of the side. The antiquity of the story is beyond dispute.

Marvellous stories are told of the birth of the Divine Redeemer. His mother was a virgin of black complexion, and hence his complexion was of the ebony hue, as in the case of Christ and some other sin-atoning saviours. He descended from heaven on a mission of benevolence, and ascended back to the heavenly mansion after his crucifixion. He led a life of strict celibacy, which, he taught, was essential to true holiness. He inculcated great tenderness toward all living beings. He could walk upon the water or upon the air; he could foretell future events with great accuracy. He practised the most devout contemplation, severe discipline of the body and mind, and completely subdued his passions. He was worshiped as a god who had existed as a spirit from all eternity, and his followers were called Heavenly Teachers.

Alcestos of Euripides 600 BC.
    A less usual crucified God was Alcestos, who was female, the only example of a feminine God atoning for the sins of the world upon the cross. The doctrine of the trinity and atoning offering for sin was inculcated as a part of her religion.

Attis of Phrygia 1170 BC.
    Speaking of this crucified Messiah, the Anacalypsis informs us that several histories are given of him, but all concur in representing him as having been an atoning offering for sin. And the Latin phrase suspensus lingo, found in his history, indicates the manner of his death. He was suspended on a tree, crucified, buried and rose again.

Crite of Chaldaea 1200 BC.
    The Chaldeans have noted in their sacred books the crucifixion of a god with the above name. He was also known as the Redeemer, and was styled the Ever Blessed Son of God, the saviour of the Race, the Atoning Offering for an Angry God. When he was offered up, both heaven and earth were shaken to their foundations.

Bali of Orissa 725 BC.
    In Orissa, in Asia, they have the story of a crucified God, known by several names, including the above, all of which, we are told, signify Lord Second, his being the second person or second member of the trinity. Most of the crucified gods occupied that position in a trinity of gods, the Son, in all cases, being the atoning offering. This God Bali was also called Baliu, and sometimes Bel. Monuments of this crucified God, bearing great age, may be found amid the ruins of the magnificent city of Mahabalipore, partially buried amongst the figures of the temple.

Mithras of Persia 600 BC.
    This Persian God was slain upon the cross to make atonement for mankind, and to take away the sins of the world. He was born on the twenty-fifth day of December, and crucified on a tree. Christian writers both speak of his being slain, and yet both omit to speak of the manner in which he was put to death.

Devatat of Siam, Ixion of Rome, Apollonius of Tyana in Cappadocia, are all reported to have died on the cross."

Ixion, 400 BC, was crucified on a wheel, the rim representing the world, and the spokes constituting the cross. He bore the burden of the world, the sins of the world, on his back while suspended on the cross. He was therefore called the crucified spirit of the world.

_______
    Yirm. 10:10

"But YHWH is truly Elohim. He is the living Elohim and the everlasting Sovereign........."

How can you believe the dates men give you
    and not believe that YH'SHWH wrote HIS WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation)?

You have a lot of faith in men.

You believe that they can take YH'SHWH'S WORD/LAW and form it / make it what they want.

It seems to me that you believe everything men say, but nothing YH'SHWH SAYS.

And then you go and tell people these lies.
    _______

You go tests those findings, yourself, before you believe them
    and before you go and change your whole life according to what those men say.
    _______

My GOD, YH'SHWH, is in CONTROL.

Believe it or not.

I AM the proof of YH'SHWH'S WORD/LAW.

HIS WORD/LAW has changed ME

and HE LIVING in ME is the proof that

HE is GOD and in CONTROL.

And HE LOVES ME.
    _______

Remember satans first temptation.

"Did HE really say that?"
    _______

If I AM a fool for believing YH'SHWH'S WORD/LAW,

I WILL BE a FOOL for YH'SHWH.

You choose to who you will submit to.

LOVE,

RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

Your Gawd was a man!

Your NT was written by men that worship men as gawds!

YHWH is not a man and in His Word , HE and only HE is Savior!

"But YHWH is truly Elohim. He is the living Elohim and the everlasting Sovereign........."

Comment

Yeshua has changed me too. I'm so glad He died for me, who was "yet a sinner". His love is GREAT.

Romans 8:38-39
        For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Comment

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and se

YHWH alone is savior

“I, I am YHWH, and besides Me there is no savior.( Isa 43:11)

YHWH alone is the only true mighty one

“You are my witnesses,” declares YHWH, “And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you know and believe Me , and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no El formed, nor after Me there is none.(Isa. 43:10)

“But YHWH is truly Elohim. He is the living Elohim and the everlasting Sovereign…..(Jer 10:10)

For the past 2,000 years churchianity has been constructing another building, which rests upon another cornerstone cut from a quarry of Greco-Roman teachings. These beliefs are cemented with paganistic practices, humanistic philosophies, Hellenistic and Latin customs, and include a Savior bearing a Latinized Greek name. This spiritual building does not rest upon the foundation of the true Redeemer of Israel.

Comment

I, I am YHWH, and besides Me there is no savior.

“You are my witnesses,” declares YHWH, “And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you know and believe Me , and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no El formed, nor after Me there is none.

John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

"Churchianity"? Isn't that a bit disrespectful?

matt

Comment

Truth,

I agree with you in that the church has created for themselves a greek jesus.
              _______

I believe in the ONE TRUE GOD, WHO when the first man and woman sinned, sacrificed an animal ( I believe a lamb) and took it's INNOCENT SKIN to cover the sin of the man and woman.

Then, HE being our only SAVIOR, came to redeem us from the introduction of death in HIS CREATION.

HE is the only ONE, WHO is without sin.

HE is the only ONE WHO can SAVE US.

So, in HIS LOVE, HE came, as a man from a woman's seed, to SAVE HIS CREATION; HIS COVERING is our RIGHTEOUSNESS.

WE are

HIS PEOPLE

HIS BRIDE

HIS ISRAEL

LOVE,

RICOEL
              Last edited by israelthebride; 06-01-2003, 10:16 PM.

I CREATED YOU for ME.
              That is why I SAVED YOU.
              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
              YHSHWH

Comment

YHWH is the only Savior not some man named Jesus

Quote:

I, I am YHWH, and besides Me there is no savior.

“You are my witnesses,” declares YHWH, “And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you know and believe Me , and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no El formed, nor after Me there is none.

John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

"Churchianity"? Isn't that a bit disrespectful?

matt

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To answer your question, I thought I was being nice.

As for your quote from what is clearly a catholic bible I am not very impressed at all,nor do I believe in such, nor should it even be compare to the OT scripture as having any authority .

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...=&threadid=353

Shalom matt

Comment

Bride of Israel

Quote:

“I believe in the ONE TRUE GOD, WHO when the first man and woman sinned, sacrificed an animal ( I believe a lamb) and took it's INNOCENT SKIN to cover the sin of the man and woman.

Then, HE being our only SAVIOR, came to redeem us from the introduction of death in HIS CREATION.

HE is the only ONE, WHO is without sin.

HE is the only ONE WHO can SAVE US.

So, in HIS LOVE, HE came, as a man from a woman's seed, to SAVE HIS CREATION; HIS COVERING is our RIGHTEOUSNESS”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You must believe in the Oneness Doctrine!

Ma’am you say you believe in the “ONE TRUE GOD”. The one true god as you wish to refer him as is YHWH (it’s the Name you can find over 6000 times in scripture). He is not and never has been a Man or half gawd and half man. This is just Christian fable and myth borrowed from many prior existing Savior gawds of the Babylon Mystery religions of old.

(By the way they call him Jesus!)

The List is ENDLESS!

Would you care to see more?

Comment

truth,

you believe humans and their lies.
                    _______

I AM Shielded!!!

I AM shielded by YH’SHWH!
                    HE is my GLORY.
                    The ONE who lifts my HEAD.

I AM heard by YH’SHWH!
                    In HIS HOLY ONE.
                    I AM sustained by YH’SHWH!
                    Awake or asleep.

I AM not afraid of any
                    Who set themselves against me.
                    I AM saved by my GOD, YH’SHWH!
                    Who arises for me.
                    I AM blessed!!!
                    SALVATION is YH’SHWH!
                    _______

truth,

I dust my feet from your lies;

The satan lie, "Did HE really say that!"

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                    That is why I SAVED YOU.
                    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                    YHSHWH

Comment

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
                      7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.

Two witnesses. I don't limit the ability of God, especially by men's imagination. 2 Timothy 3:16 says: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" Our Lord is awesome, and His ways are far above mine and my understanding. He is able to be one, and He is able to be three, or seven - as many as He wants, I suppose, and it come down to what we hold in our hearts by faith. The Bible also says that His Spirit will confirm in my spirit what is truth.

Ro 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
                      9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
                      10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Mt 22:35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
                      36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
                      37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
                      38 This is the first and great commandment.
                      39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
                      40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
                      1 John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
                      1 John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
                      Gal.2:20

Comment

Good post, Raphu.

Midwest? Where in the midwest are you located, if you don't mind me asking? Welcome to the lo-ammi forum.

I am not a member of the church that sponsors this site, but I find the discussions here very interesting.

matt

Comment

Raphu

Deuteronomy 4

4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which YHWH Elohim of your fathers giveth you.

4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of YHWH your Elohim which I command you.

Exodus 20

20:1 And Elohim spake all these words, saying,

20:2 I am YHWH thy Elohim, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

20:3 Thou shalt have no other elohim before me.

20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I YHWH thy Elohim am a jealous Elohim, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Comment

Raphu

Shalom Raphu

Quote:

“2 Timothy 3:16 says: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

+++++++++++++

At the time of this writing what is referred to as “All Scripture” is none other than the OT ,Raphu.

There was No Catholic NT Bible at that point in time. This is something you should consider!

What is being stated here is simple:

Turn to The Torah, The Prophets and The Writings for they are what is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

I also see that you seem to believe in a Gawd that is multiple persons - at least by you own words:

And I quote:

“He is able to be one, and He is able to be three, or seven - as many as He wants, I suppose, and it come down to what we hold in our hearts by faith.”

++++++++++++++

My friend, please tell me just where I can find this in Scripture or even in your Catholic bible for that matter!

From what I have been shown, you Christians claim to believe in ONE gawd, although I have to admit it all depends on just what denominations you come from as just what that is supposed to mean.

Mal 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Like the priests, that profaned the covenant you Christians continue in their footsteps.

Jeremiah

10:10 But YHWH is the true Elohim, he is the living Elohim, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

10:11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The elohim that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

10:12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

10:13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

10:14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

10:15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.

You should take some friendly advice ,my friend .

Deuteronomy

6:4 Hear, O Israel: YHWH is our Elohim, YHWH is one (Not three or seven)

6:5 And thou shalt love YHWH thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Have you figured out what you are to teach your children?

It’s Written!

Exodus 20

20:1 And Elohim spake all these words, saying,

20:2 I am YHWH thy Elohim, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

20:3 Thou shalt have no other elohim before me.

20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I YHWH thy Elohim am a jealous Elohim, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Comment

Working...
                            X