An Introduction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Introduction...

[Please take this with a grain of salt, heck, none of you know me, and I don't know you, so, like all things like this, take it with a grain of salt.]

My name is Joseph and I was named after my father, a middle class carpenter.

I was born and raised nearby Davidson, in the United States. I am an x-police officer and have a degree in Political Science.

About a year ago I was involved in a robbery attempt which almost took my life. There _is_ God. An unexplained phenomena (what believer's call miracle) saved my life and I began to search the scriptures of various holy texts to find out "why me."

I then began a trace to the history of my family and found Hebrew descent. I then found out that there is a rabbinical tradition known as the "Dual Messianic Theory."

This theory states that there shall be two men, both from God, sent to save the World from itself. One shall be Messiah ben Joseph, the suffering servant sent by God Almighty (I AM) unto the World as a sacrifice for mankind and the evils of the day. The other shall be Messiah ben David, the Servant King.

After the robbery attempt I left my position with the firm I was with. It was a hard thing to accept that I could not explain why I was still alive to myself. I have been agnostic most of my adult life. (I'm 28.) I then began a walk I never knew existed.

I live on a farm, and while my family is poor I find it very humorous that we have never wanted for anything. We live paycheck to paycheck, but in all honesty, I believe alot of the World does. We are middle class in the best sense, or lower-middle in the worst sense, and because carpenter's do not work very much during the winter, times to get tough.

I came to a point where I began to question the Father directly. I was walking out on the farm and was basically yelling at God. Why had I been spared, why wasn't I dead, why was I still on Earth when by every law of nature I should have been...no longer. People, innocent wonderful beautiful children die everyday, the current war which we just held caused the horrible deaths of hundreds of innocent lives. I could not accept that I was anything special, I detest such egotism. God should have "saved" one of those kids...a person like myself was trained to take the end given to them...and not survive.

I challenged God. I know, scripture tells us not to test the Lord our God. I challenged Him. I said unto Yahweh, "if you exist, cause that Tree there, the rotten one, to fall, for if you do not cause this tree to fall, you are NOT my God, for my God saved me, thus, if you are God, then cause that tree to fall."

It did not fall.

A day later a winter ice-storm came through our region. Harsher and more destructive than any we had had in a long time, thousands upon thousands of trees fell to the ground and knocked out power all over. As I walked around the farm I went to that rotted old tree, which STILL STOOD.

The still small voice spoke to me, "and the tree which you commanded 'I AM' to take, remains, and the power is revealed in those you believed could not be taken by I AM."

It was a few weeks later that I questioned God again. I told Him that if He was God to let me heal my grandmother, for she was in great pain. And if He would not heal her, to please take her to her reward. God would not listen, did not demonstrate His presence to me.

I lost both of my grandmothers within a week later. Both of them were ill and in pain, both of them passed away in their sleep.

Sometimes I wonder if I died on that truck, if that guy actually shot me and I ended up in some "other universe" where 'I AM' does things for people when they ask. I'm not talking about praying and "hoping," I am talking about real-World "does what you ask" type stuff.

I was riding in a police car and I said a small prayer for rain and instantly the windshield wipers had to be cut on. That one is on tape, and I am hoping to get a copy of it for historical purposes.

I thought God was a clockmaker who sat back and wasn't directly involved. Heh. I guess any man can be mistaken.

I told God a rabbi should have this walk...
    I told God a man with a degree in theology or something should take this walk...
    I told God that I still had my doubts about Him after everything that has happened in the past year...doesn't seem He cares...

I have lost just about everything I own in the past year. I have written a book too, about what I've been told by...something. Well, I should not say something, I should say, "Something which claims to be I AM."

Needless to say, I bet my strange-self gets a book deal. Idiots with more ignorant ideas than this have...

It is not everyday that a carpenter's son born and raised nearby Davidson, who is 28, betrayed by a friend, and falsely accused of crimes he didn't commit and beaten, claims to have met "I AM." Heh.

Oh, and don't worry. I am not claiming to be anyone, can't do that.

See, a glass half full can't call itself a full glass of water. I have to walk the path, and IF I can complete the path without failing Isaiah 42:4, then who knows...who knows...I sure as heck DO NOT.

"He" says that "He" does however, and I'm along for the ride.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here, alive...the other option scares the BeJesus out of me (quite literally because I know there is something on the other side of death now)...

Thanks for listening to a young man who either met God or...

Joseph of "Messiah"
    Joseph of "Messiah"

YH'SHWH is GOD and everything HE SAYS is LAW and WILL BE.

LOVE,

RICOEL,

SON of EPHRAIM, SON of JOSEPH, SON of ISRAEL.
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

Originally posted by israelthebride
      YH'SHWH is GOD and everything HE SAYS is LAW and WILL BE.

LOVE,

RICOEL,

SON of EPHRAIM, SON of JOSEPH, SON of ISRAEL.
      Cool!!!

Jhn 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
      Joseph of "Messiah"

Comment

The Salt Of The Earth!

Hi JosephofMessiah,

Welcome to Lo Ammi! Everything we offer should be offered with salt even if all we have is tears! I am glad that you have survived and live. I sense that you have learned some important lessons. What do you consider to be the most important lesson that you have learned thus far in your young life?

If judgment has not already been established in the earth (Isaiah 42:4, John 12:31, John 16:11), how does MessiahbenJoseph appear?

Again, you are most welcome here, JosephofMessiah!

Sincerely, Spying
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Re: The Salt Of The Earth!

Originally posted by Spying
          Hi JosephofMessiah,

Welcome to Lo Ammi!

Thanks

Everything we offer should be offered with salt even if all we have is tears!
          Especially when a guy like me shows up...

I am glad that you have survived and live. I sense that you have learned some important lessons. What do you consider to be the most important lesson that you have learned thus far in your young life?
          Life is slow death.
          Man is not God.
          God is not man.
          The Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, _is_.

[QUOTE] If judgment has not already been established in the earth (Isaiah 42:4, John 12:31, John 16:11), how does MessiahbenJoseph appear? [QUOTE]

Yeshua of Nazareth was MessiahbenJoseph.
          I am now a firm believer that another shall come, which Christ himself spoke of. And that he will be MessiahbenDavid, the Servant King.

Again, you are most welcome here, JosephofMessiah!
          Thanks, again.

Sincerely, Spying
          Joseph of "Messiah"

Comment

Working...
          X