Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be Israel, the bride...

What does one have to Do to be saved?
    To recieve salvation, what must a person feel and what are the actions he must take in order for the first time recieve the gift of salvation?

What is it to believe?
    What is it that a person must believe?
    How does a person repent?
    What is repentance?
    Is it a simple task when truth is proven to the person's heart and mind?
    Or is it still a difficult task and decision to take?

How does oNE GET SAVED? "born again"? "made a new creature"?

shalom
    ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
    ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
    ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

This is what I have learned.
    _______

What does one have to Do to be saved?

I AM SAVED because:
    I have submitted to YH'SHWH'S GIFT of SALVATION, through HIMSELF as MESSIAH.
    I have submitted to HIS SPIRIT, WHO LIVES HIS WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation) through ME.
    _______

To recieve salvation, what must a person feel and what are the actions he must take in order for the first time recieve the gift of salvation?

SALVATION has nothing to do with "feelings". ONE believes what HE SAYS.

"...For GOD so LOVED the world that HE GAVE..."

If you wait for "it" to feel right before you do "it", you will never do "it".

Believe what YH'SHWH SAYS and do it, then (and only then) will you "feel right".
    _______

What is it to believe?

To believe HIS WORD/LAW, you follow it.

You follow it, whether you believe it or not, because you are choosing to believe YH'SHWH and not what you think you should believe.
    _______

What is it that a person must believe?

Believe in the ONE HE has sent; YH'SHWH, HIS WORD.
    _______

How does a person repent?

I AM SAVED, but inside I am still the same person I was before only I do not "fruit" that person.

To deny "self" is, literally, that. I know who and what I really am, but by knowing WHO and WHAT HIS SPIRIT is, I choose to "fruit" SPIRIT.

This is repentance. To turn away from "fruiting self".

YH'SHWH told ME,
    "I don't need YOU to BE like ME. I need ME to BE ME in YOU."
    _______

Is it a simple task when truth is proven to the person's heart and mind?

As the knowledge of TRUTH grows, the kind of sin changes. It does not make sin less offensive or less real.

My sin used to be the abuse of alchohol, drugs and sex. Now, my sin is not moving and/or thinking in HIS SPIRIT.

Remember all sin is sin.
    Lying about another one, murder, cheating an other one, and any sexual perversion are all the same;
    sin
    _______

Or is it still a difficult task and decision to take?

Carnally, following YH'SHWH is hard and will tire me out.

In HIS SPIRIT, WHO LIVES HIS WORD/LAW through ME, I follow.

It is always choice and all choices have their consequences.
    _______

How does oNE GET SAVED? "born again"? "made a new creature"?

Look in the mirror. Who do you see?

Do you see you or do YOU see ONE SAVED by YH'SHWH?

Do you see one who will die, uselessly, or do YOU see ONE WHO will LIVE for ETERNITY with HIM?

Do you see you or do YOU see YH'SHWH in HIS BODY?

Believe YH'SHWH is GOD and what HE SAYS is LAW.
    _______

HIS whole PLAN is REAL, not just words.

YH'SHWH'S PLAN is HIS WORD; HIS LAW.

LOVE,

RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

so despise sin is not a feeling that any human can attain?
      and to feel sorrow for sinning against Gd either?

So without these how can a person repent?

I know that to follow Messiah's commands, a person needs to love him.
      So basically to Love Messiah is to obey his commands and to obey Messiah's commands is to love Messiah.

However, we are not saved because we love (do the commands of) messiah?
      please explain
      thanks

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

This is what YH'SHWH'S SPIRIT has taught ME.
        _______

May I ask not to put "feelings" as a way of measurement. This "world" does that. Their "feeling" zig-zags them around like a "fluff" ball in the wind.
        _______

Once I knew HIS SPIRIT and that SPIRIT LIVES in ME, I knew the SORROW of HIS SPIRIT because of my sin.

SPIRIT despises sin because of it murdering US, YH'SHWH'S PEOPLE. Get to know that SORROW and you'll understand why SPIRIT despises sin.

_______

LOVE is not a "feeling".
        Again, this "world" tries to understnd it as a "feeling".

This is where this verse is used so loosely that at times it is embarrasing.

"I LOVE HIM because HE LOVED ME first."

YH'SHWH'S GIFT of SALVATION is FREE.
        I move in / follow HIS COMMANDMENTS because HE SAVED ME.

This is LOVE. To act / move / follow HIS COMMANDMENTS. And I, in my sinfulness, submit to HIS SPIRIT WHO does it..

It is HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, HIS SPIRIT, that LIVES HIS WORD/LAW through ME.

I know that I AM not worthy to follow HIS COMMANDS, but HE is in ME so I submit. This is LOVE.

YOU don't feel LOVE and then move in HIS COMMANDMENTS.
        You move in HIS COMMANDMENTS and then YOU feel HIS LOVE.
        _______

LOVE is taking care of HIS BODY (others) like I take care of my body. I will do just about anything to keep my body comfortable.

When it thirsts; I give it drink.
        When it hungers; I give it food.
        When it is hot; I cool it.
        When it is cold; I warm it.
        When it is sick: I try everything to heal it.
        When it hurts; I try everything to comfort it.

This is how one LOVES oneself.

Now, LOVE YH'SHWH and HIS BODY this way.
        This is fulfilling HIS WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation).

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
        That is why I SAVED YOU.
        For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
        YHSHWH

Comment

am i ready?

So if I know what sin does to me, and to all humans- it KILLS flesh, then would I be ready to follow Hashem?

If i have a desire to follow after hashem because of what he has done- even though i really dont "feel" it- am i ready to recieve?

If i have the knowledge and want, because He gives life that His Spirit is to enter this Body and His Torah to regulate this heart and that He accomplish all he needs to do as He wants to live in this body

Comment

Ready in Season

My FRIEND OSWALD SAYS,

Be ready in season and out of season
            2 Timothy 4:2

Many of us suffer from the unbalanced tendency to "be ready" only "out of season." The season does not refer to time; it refers to us. This verse says, "Preach the Word! Be ready in season and out of season."

In other words, we should "be ready" whether we feel like it or not. If we do only what we feel inclined to do, some of us would never do anything. There are some people who are totally unemployable in the spiritual realm. They are spiritually feeble and weak, and they refuse to do anything unless they are supernaturally inspired. The proof that our relationship is right with God is that we do our best whether we feel inspired or not.

One of the worst traps a Christian worker can fall into is to become obsessed with his own exceptional moments of inspiration. When the Spirit of God gives you a time of inspiration and insight, you tend to say, "Now that I’ve experienced this moment, I will always be like this for God." No, you will not, and God will make sure of that.

Those times are entirely the gift of God. You cannot give them to yourself when you choose. If you say you will only be at your best for God, as during those exceptional times, you actually become an intolerable burden on Him. You will never do anything unless God keeps you consciously aware of His inspiration to you at all times.

If you make a god out of your best moments, you will find that God will fade out of your life, never to return until you are obedient in the work He has placed closest to you, and until you have learned not to be obsessed with those exceptional moments He has given you.

OSWALD CHAMBERS
            _______

My FRIEND knows.

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

who has an authority

By whome do i get baptised/ immersed?

who has the authority to do so?

I believe that because messiah is in you- i believe that with you- there is the authority.

Who else?
              should i just go to where you are to be immersed?

shalom

Comment

HONOR

MY FRIEND BESEDER,

I would suggest that, in YH'SHWH'S NAME, YOU HONOR the person that prayed/led YOU to YH'SHWH.

Let that person do the CEREMONY, with YOU, that HONORS YH'SHWH.

That person, a SPECIAL PART of YH'SHWH'S BODY, has just added another SPECIAL PART - YOU.

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                That is why I SAVED YOU.
                For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                YHSHWH

Comment

no one

hi Rico'El

I wasnt really led by anyone to YHshW_H
                  There is spying, he partook in the feeding- however my eyes were opened to the teaching by YHshW_H, all it took was reading.

There is Spying, however, he lives at such a far distance right now- like you do from me.

the people that have contibuted so that i can come out of Bavilon are here on this forum.
                  and the confusions that were set before me.

back then, this is the way I recieved christ.
                  Always heard of people getting saved from my 8th grade yr, and friends telling me, " you should get saved it feels good"
                  and then close to the end of my 9th grade yr, my friend (another ) had gotten "saved" and he always told me to get saved aswell.
                  One day, i had a friend over when i wasnt supposed to- he brought his cousin.
                  we were there for hours freestylin(rappin from the top of our heads) and recording it on karaoke.
                  then i knew he had to go because i knew my parents would be home soon.
                  when i finally got through to him to leave the door was wide open , blasting music loudly to my father that just pulled up in his car- hates the music of hiphop.
                  i turned the music down- he walked in gave everyone a look, and then went into the kitchen.
                  called me in there and said "get them out"
                  and so i did while my friends were giggling.
                  i walked in the kitchen and then my father said to me, "if those were really your friends, would they have laughed when you were getting into trouble?"

i didnt think about anything about what happened throughout that whole day (this was a wednesday) just thinking how horrible my punishment would have been
                  and then just walking in my room (without even thinking), i fell on my knees and asked Gd to be my friend.

so would my father that picks and chooses what he wants out of bible doing away with the rest of it be the one to do the ceremony with me??

shalom

Comment

so would my father that picks and chooses what he wants out of bible doing away with the rest of it be the one to do the ceremony with me??
                    I believe that this is a suggestion from YH'SHWH'S SPIRIT.

The ceremony may help him stop picking and choosing. Also, wouldn't it be great to see one's son SAVED.

But, don't be disappointed if he says no. He may have his doubts.

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                    That is why I SAVED YOU.
                    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                    YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
                    X