Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Will Make It!!!

If YH'SHWH SAYS it - it is LAW!!!

LK 8:22 Now it came to pass on a certain day, that HE went into a ship with HIS DISCIPLES: and HE said unto them, “Let us go over unto the other side of the lake.” And they launched forth.

LK 8:23 But as they sailed HE fell asleep: and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled with water, and were in jeopardy.

LK 8:24 And they came to HIM, and awoke HIM, saying, MASTER, MASTER, we perish. Then HE arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm.

LK 8:25 And HE said unto them, "Where is your faith?" And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this?! For HE COMMANDS even the winds and water, and they obey HIM.

YH'SHWH'S WORD will be COMPLETED.

HE said, “Let us go over unto the other side of the lake.”

Then He said, "Where is your FAITH?" / "Why don't you believe ME?"

If YH’SHWH says we are gonna make it; WE will!
    _______

JER 42:11 Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith ELOHIM (YH'SHWH): for I AM with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.

HAG 1:13 Then spake Haggai, ELOHIM'S (YH'SHWH) messenger, in ELOHIM'S (YH'SHWH) message unto the people, saying, I AM with you, saith ELOHIM (YH'SHWH).

HAG 2:4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith ELOHIM (YH'SHWH); and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith ELOHIM (YH'SHWH), and work: for I AM with you, saith ELOHIM (YH'SHWH) LORD of hosts:

MT 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I AM with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

HEB 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for HE hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

HE is always with US - HIS PEOPLE; HIS ISRAEL!!!

IS 49:14 But Zion said, ELOHIM (YH'SHWH) hath forsaken me, and my ELOHIM (YH'SHWH) hath forgotten me.

IS 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

IS 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of MY HANDS; thy walls are continually before ME.

_______

REV 22:10 And HE saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

REV 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

REV 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and MY REWARD is with ME, to give every man according as his work shall be.

REV 22:13 I AM ALPHA and OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END, the FIRST and the LAST.

REV 22:14 Blessed are they that do HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

REV 22:15 For without - are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

REV 22:16 I, YH'SHWH, have sent MINE ANGEL (MESSENGER) to testify unto you these things in the churches. I AM the ROOT and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

REV 22:17 And SPIRIT and the BRIDE say, "Come." And let him that heareth say, "Come." And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

REV 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the WORDS of the PROPHECY of this Book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

REV 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the WORDS of the Book of this PROPHECY, GOD shall take away his part out of the Book of LIFE, and out of the HOLY CITY, and from the things which are written in this Book.

REV 22:20 HE which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen.
    Even so, come, LORD YH'SHWH.

REV 22:21 The grace of our LORD YH'SHWH be with you all.

If YH'SHWH SAYS HE is coming to get US -

HE will!!!

Amen.

LOVE,

RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH
Working...
X