From the Beginning, WE are COVENANTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Beginning, WE are COVENANTED

WE believe that YH'SHWH’S plan was to create and to get HIS BODY together. (Ezekiel 37:1-12) It started with the first man and woman. WE believe that they were created as ONE and then separated into two. (Genesis 1:26-28, 2:21-23) Then, they went and did what they wanted to do without YH'SHWH; on their own. That is the sin. (Genesis 3:6) To move, make a decision, or to speak without YH'SHWH. (not submitting to HIS SPIRIT).

YH'SHWH in HIS LOVING GRACE killed an innocent animal (WE believe a LAMB), instead of the man and woman, and took it’s skin and covered their sin; their nakedness. (Genesis 3:21) (Death was introduced into CREATION) HE covered their sin with INNOCENT SKIN.

WE believe that that’s why Abel’s gift was accepted. (Genesis 4:2-5) Abel was offering to YH'SHWH what YH'SHWH had done for US - HIS SACRIFICE. As WE should. Cain was offering what Cain did for YH'SHWH.

After that, the SACRIFICE was abused for many years. YH'SHWH and the INNOCENCE of the animal (LAMB) was not honored in the SACRIFICE for US.

Then,
    WE believe, YH'SHWH, HIMSELF, came to take the place of that SACRIFICED LAMB. YH'SHWH, as MESSIAH, came and denying HIMSELF. as GOD, became a human indwelled by HIS SPIRIT. As WE should.

Everything HE did was done as a human listening and following YH'SHWH’S WORD and HOLY SPIRIT. As WE should.
    WE believe that HE, as a human, had to learn who HE WAS. As WE do.
    HE, YH'SHWH, put all CREATION on the line for our SALVATION.

HIS COVENANT, from the beginning, was that HE would be our SAVIOR and would never leave US.

Then, HE, through HIS SACRIFICE, made SALVATION possible for all humanity.

WE just need to submit to HIS SPIRIT WHO LIVES by what HE SAYS (Genesis to Revelation).

WE are COVENANTED to HIM.

Let US not misuse HIS (OWN) SACRIFICE.

HE LOVES US!!!

LOVE,

RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Re: From the Beginning, WE are COVENANTED

Originally posted by israelthebride
    After that, the SACRIFICE was abused for many years. YH'SHWH and the INNOCENCE of the animal (LAMB) was not honored in the SACRIFICE for US.
    Ricoel, I was just wondering... In what way, do you believe, was the Levitical sacrifice abused? In what way was the innocence of the offering dishonored?

sincerely,
    matt

Comment

The SACRIFICE

The SACRIFICE, of the INNOCENT LAMB, was to show US what YH'SHWH had done for US.

Many people were sacrificing becuase they thought they were supposed to.

The reason was forgotten.

_______

YH'SHWH'S SACRIFICE on the crossed tree is to repay for that INNOCENT LAMB'S SACRIFICE. death has been taken away.
      Now, WE will LIVE FOREVER.

Now, WE should carry HIS SACRIFICE, on the crossed tree, as ours.

This is our SALVATION.

LOVE,

RICOEL
      The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
      I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
      I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
      X