just a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a question

this is a conversation i had with a guy, he has a pretty nice arguement.
    Spying from what we know what happened with the peace offerering and that it could not be consumed after the second by eating--- i.e. peace offering was made 30 ce, first day came at 130 ce second day 230 ce (227 the council of nicea gathered) now the second day is not actually complete until te third day arrives which would be 330 ce the time when constantine arises with the day of the sun- council of nicea gives him the autority for this.
    so we know that the catholic(universal[one word]) church of this time was a pseudo, but hear out what he says and please give input,
    this is our conversation:

I said:
    babylon (confusion) has covered the earth
    he said:
    Some people even proclaim others to be in confusion, when in fact, they are amidst that same confusion, unknowingly.
    I said:
    the reason why i say almost, is because few believe what the scriptures tell us to believe.
    he then said:
    That is so true. All denominatioons have some truth to them, but only the Catholic Church has the fulness of the Truth, my brother. The Catholic Church teaches all to obey the WORD of God (both written and spoken) .

It is funny how God tells us to love one another, yet so many denominations focus so much attention on the Catholic Church, rather than focusing on their own salvation. So many of these denominations act like politicians - the put on a negative add campaign, rather than say what is good about their own beliefs.

If you do not believe the Catholic Church is the TRUE church, then so be it for you. I find it hard to believe that people can believe in the Bible which the Catholic Church assembled, but yet do not accept its Authority. Convenient, eh?

thanks
    shalom
    ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
    ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
    ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Scenarios Galore!

Hi Beseder,

Good morning to you. In brief, I do believe that Messiah Yahushua died on the 14th day of the first moon. He died about 3:00 pm approximately when the Passover Lambs were beginning to be slain. Accordingly:
    • Each day of a Spiritual Moon is 100 years in length!
    • Each hour of a such a day is therefore 4.16 years given a 24 hour day.
    • So, the 14th Day ended and the next day, the 15th day, began 12 1/2 years after the death of Messiah.
    • Pick any year and begin to now do the math. If we are dealing with a 30 CE crucifixion, then the 15th day began about 42 CE.
    Every day begins with a night portion of 50 years, so the morning of the 15th day of the moon began about 92 CE in this particular scenario. The Passover Lamb was a peace offering. Basically, the Law requires that it be eaten before the morning of the 15th day. Whatever remains when morning comes, must be burned with fire.

Beseder, to understand our purpose and duty, we must begin to look at the what must happen to all the sacrifices, and then we must eat or not eat our share according to the will of Messiah.

What DeAnna is concerned about and what I have been concerned about is simply this: There is another level or dimension in which the eating can take place. Accordingly:
    • A day can also be as a thousand years in length to Messiah!
    • Messiah came at the end of the Third Spiritual Day of the Spiritual Week (?).
    • This day was greatly lengthened by YAHWEH ELOHIM so that Israel could overcome all her enemies of which the chief enemy is death.
    • So, time was taken from the other days in order to increase the THIRD DAY of Purification.
    It is the WORD of ELOHIM which purifies. The THIRD DAY is a sprinkling day. This day ended when YAHWEH ELOHIM stopped speaking to JUDAH and ISRAEL sometime around the end of the 1st Century CE. On the other hand, it may be possible that the THIRD DAY does not end until the Gospel ceases to be preached and/or believed.

So, where are we right now in the bigger picture? How much time was taken from the FOURTH and FIFTH DAYS, or was most of the time taken from the SECOND and SIXTH DAYS? It is possible that the SIXTH DAY has not yet arrived depending on the activity of YAHWEH ELOHIM behind the scenes. It is also possible that the SIXTH DAY has already commenced. If so, then it would be an abomination to eat of the Peace Offering since it would now be the third day since the offering.

It is also possible that the SIXTH DAY has already passed, and we are right now at the very beginning or infancy of the Seventh Day. The SEVENTH DAY is also a sprinkling DAY. I believe that the THIRD DAY sprinkling began with the FLOOD of Noah. If the THIRD DAY began with a FLOOD, what will the SEVENTH DAY sprinkling bring?

I hope this is not confusing as I set forward the possible variant length of days and briefly contemplate the implications thereof.

Sincerely, Spying

P.S. I recognize any authority who desires to discuss these issues!
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

THE QUESTION WAS REALLY...

Hi spying,

what i really wanted to ask was about what the guy said.
      he said that #1 the catholic church is the true church.
      #2, it is the true church since they compiled the books of the New testament which every branch of christianity attests too- so this would show that they have the truth since they compiled the books of truth.
      #3 others are wrong by saying that they are wrong.

=================
      however, i do have another question.
      I AND other people NEED this!!!!!!

How is it that scripture alludes(shows) that ONE DAY can also be a century(100yrs)?
      Please show me how the scripture does this?
      and be thorough, very !!!

Shalom

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

The Length Of The Moon!

Hi BeSeder,

YAH has ordained that the moon should give light to the earth and that the moon should rule the night (Genesis 1:14-18).

YAH HIMSELF is light (Psalms 27:1).

If YAH HIMSELF is light, is there any question that HIS Word is also light (Psalms 119:105)? How about the Commands and Instruction of YAH? Are they also light (Proverbs 6:23)?

If the LAW is light, when does the LAW begin to give light to the earth?:
        Exod 12:2
        2 This moon shall be unto you the beginning of moons: it shall be the first moon of the year to you. (KJV)
        The moon has no light of its own. The moon receives its light from the sun. To whom did the LAW come?

THE LAW WAS GIVEN TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL!

So, the people of YAH are the moon. They reflect HIS light to this dark world as the LAW is fulfilled in them. This light is reflected primarily through obedience (Matthew 5:14-20), but light is also reflected through the punishment that is received through disobedience.

Thus, Israel, delivered from Egypt and wandering in the wilderness, is a New Moon. She was a tiny sliver in the evening sky. Each day, the light of the New Moon increases until the Moon is full.

When did the Children of Israel give the most light to this world? At the time of the Second Temple. How did Israel begin to rule the darkness? Through the Diaspora!

After the destruction of the 2nd Temple, the light of the Moon began to decline. Gradually, day by day, the Moon gave less light unto the darkness. Finally, there came a time in which the Moon gave no light to this world. This waning of the Moon, do we not refer to it as the "Dark Ages"?

BeSeder, how many centuries are there between the giving of the LAW at the Exodus and the beginnings of the Renaissance, the development of the printing press, the onset of the Reformation, and the Age of Enlightment?

Count the years and then divide by 29 or 30, and you will see why I believe that each day of the first spiritual Moon is close to a hundred years in length.

Of course, when Messiah Yahushua is superimposed over this Moon, a great number of things about the Moon become absolutely certain (Colossians 2:16-17).

Have a good Sabbath Day!

Sincerely, Spying
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

ok what now

Hi spying, i did it
          from 1500BCE- 1400CE
          I got 29 centuries that have passed
          dived that by 29 i get 1
          please explain each phase of moon in the events of history.
          i cant calculate the moon correctly by my self.
          thanks

Comment

Working...
          X