Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "every Word..."

Shalom everyone,

"And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YHWH doth man live. - Deuteronomy 8:3

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YHWH. - Matthew 4:4<<

Okay... this is the one i desire to expound upon.
    “EVERY WORD”.

Why? why not just "some of it"?
    "some of it"... is a "morsel" of bread.

Esau sold his BIRTH RIGHT for a "morsel" of bread.

How can I say this?

All of the "thou shalt not's" are GOOD BREAD.
    EVERY COMMAND OF YAH IS GOOD BREAD!
    But we must take ALL OF IT IN.
    otherwise we "sell our BIRTH RIGHT".

So we MUSTN'T "slay the prophets" and just keep the "law".
    Because it is the prophets that LEAD us to HOW we may obtain unto the law or "Righteousness".

Now... we have a "command" to circumcise the FORESKIN of our hearts, and love Yah with all of our heart.

Here is the thing... it is ALSO WRITTEN (more bread) that YAH WILL CIRCUMCISE OUR HEARTS that we MAY love Yah with all of our heart that WE MAY LIVE.

one says for us to do it, and another says YAH DOES IT.

Notice "we" circumcise the FORESKIN.
    the "outter". Just keep that in mind.

Now... YAH SAYS; (not DeAnna but Yah) that HE will cleanse us, make us white as snow, grant us a new heart, Put a new spirit within us, cause us to walk upright, write his laws in our hearts, and PERFORM HIS COUNSEL. (instruction/law)

my point?

if we just read; thou shalt not, and thou shalt do thus... and not the other of how YAH MAKES creates this IN US... by HIS DOING, HIS ARM, HIS POWER, HIS MIGHT, HIS SPIRIT, HIS WILL, HIS NAME... then we have no hope of obtaining that which is good. For there is NONE GOOD, but the Father.
    Now... in a nut shell... we "look to the law" (righteousness of YAH) that we may "know" what it is we should be asking for!

"turn unto me and declare thou, that THOU MAYEST be > justified".

"Ask, and ye shall RECEIVE"

There is none righteous, no not one!

Yes, "sin" is transgression of the law or righteousness... but so IS DISBELIEF!
    are these two really two different things?

I say no! because those that do not BELIEVE that Yah is WILLING to PERFORM HIS counsel IN US... (by his work/arm/name) then they cannot in any way "keep" righteousness... for they have not trusted or beleived in the ONE who "has it to give" or "grant" or PERFORM.

So those that do not BELIEVE in Yahs goodness to "work a work" in us, will indeed transgress the law!

so... the way I see it. BOTH "Judaism" and "Christianity" or for that matter ALL RELIGION is as a "beast" with no understanding.
    but is forked tongue.

"your saved by grace" but you better not commit adultery"

"your saved by grace, but you have to be water baptized"

then we have the other extreme; forked tongue...

YOU must keep torah, but you have to have the fathers "help".

YOU must do thus and thus, and it is YOUR decision to "walk in messiahs footsteps, THAT is HOW HE saves you."

ugh!

Again...these are "morsels" of bread.

When one turns to Yah as "David" did. and sincerely prays...

"Oh Yah, keep me from the way of lying and coveteousness, and GRANT ME THY LAW GRACIOUSLY"

Then this one does "seek" the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the THE FATHER, and not what their own arm/work may bring them, but what YAHS arm/work may bring unto them.

If we do not 'DO' THIS... if we do not "return" unto the HOUSE (faith) of DAVID, who was "PUT HERE" to be our WITNESS and LEADER, where the throne shall BE ESTABLISHED...

we do "sell our BIRTH RIGHT for a 'morsel' of bread.
    For it is WRITTEN:

"Mans heart DEVISETH his way, but YAH ESTABLISHES HIS STEPS".

We must not forget "who" it is that establishes and performs righteousness!

"It is not >> I << that DOETH the works,
    it is the FATHER IN ME, > HE < "doeth" the works."

to tell another:
    you stole! you broke the law of Yah! YOU are wrong!
    what "good" does that do ANYONE?

What i mean is... how many out there are stealing and lying etc. and NOT KNOW it is "wrong"? Does it cause them to change?
    Do they say; 'oh, this is wrong, no i wont' do that anymore, thank you for pointing that out to me! ???

I’ve never seen it happen. Maybe for a minute, but they return to their "own puke".
    in other words, if it's not Yahs righteousness, Yahs work being performed, it is as nothing. And your still the ol same filthy rag u always were. it doesn't last.

What i have "seen" and TESTIFY to is:

When i started putting my TRUST in Yah to "establish" HIS righteousness in me, my lying and stealing slowly went into REMISSION.

For we are "baptized in the NAME"
    NAME/ Shem / MEANS: TO ESTABLISH A THING, TO BRING IT FORTH, TO CAUSE IT TO BE.

And when we are baptized or immersed in the NAME or (power of creation) of the FATHER, the SON (word) and of the SPIRIT (TRUTH)
    only THEN do we see a "remission" of sins.

For THAT IS WHAT IT IS FOR.
    BAPTISM in the NAME for the REMISSION of sins.

Not just "keep torah, quit sinning, YOU can do it if YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT"... this is not baptizing in Yahs name, but their own name; power, authority, might.
    To just keep putting the law in someone’s own hand, as if an "unrighteous thing" can perform "righteousness" is so self-defeating!
    it just slays people all the more!

Anyone see?

IF YAH does not BUILD the HOUSE, the BUILDERS > build <
    IN VAIN.
    So let us not say to the blind:
    "make thyself see"!
    Or to the lame: "make thyself walk".
    Or to the deaf: make thine ears to hear".

But let us say; "Yah is willing to heal you, cleanse you, CAUSE YOU TO WALK UPRIGHT and PERFOM HIS LAW WITHIN YOU...
    Just turn to him, ask Him, He is good, and gracious to all whom seek him,
    and NO ONE seeks him in vain!

ASK Yah and ye shall receive. All others are thieves and robbers.

Shalom,
    d'
    "At that day
    shall a man look to his Maker,
    and his eyes shall have respect
    to the Holy One of Israel."
    Isaiah 17:7

1JN 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of HIM, and declare unto you, that GOD is LIGHT, and in HIM is no darkness at all.

1JN 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with HIM, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not know TRUTH:

1JN 1:7 But if we walk in the LIGHT, as HE is in the LIGHT, we have fellowship one with another, and the BLOOD of YH'SHWH the MESSIAH, HIS SON, cleanseth us from all sin.

1JN 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and TRUTH is not in us.

1JN 1:9 If we confess our sins, HE is FAITHFUL and JUST to FORGIVE us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1JN 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make HIM a liar, and HIS WORD is not in us.

1JN 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with ABBA, YH'SHWH the MESSIAH, the RIGHTEOUS:

1JN 2:2 And he is the propitiation (presents favorable conditions) for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

1JN 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know HIM, if we keep HIS COMMANDMENTS.

1JN 2:4 He that saith, I know HIM, and keepeth not HIS COMMANDMENTS, is a liar, and TRUTH is not in him.

1JN 2:5 But whoso keepeth HIS WORD, in him verily is the LOVE of GOD PERFECTED: hereby know we that we are in HIM.

1JN 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

1JN 2:7 Brethren, I write no new COMMANDMENT unto you, but an old COMMANDMENT which ye had from the beginning.

The old COMMANDMENT is the WORD which ye have heard from the beginning.

LOVE,

RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

The New Covenant: Bread And Wine

Hi DeAnna,

Here is the outline of a resent sermon that fits in nicely with this thread.

Sincerely, Spying

===================

Good Morning and Happy Sabbath everyone!

Welcome to our guests!

For the past three weeks we have been discussing the Passover. This week will be no different. Last week, Brother R stressed that the Passover was a celebration. I will amplify on that truth this week.

We have learned that Messiah eats spiritual food or bread, and we have learned that Messiah does not eat without first washing his hands. Messiah’s activity in the footwashing ceremony is symbolic of that fact.

We ourselves can only eat of spiritual food (holy food) if we have indeed and are indeed engaged in spiritual footwashing for each other. This is the manner in which we must work to keep our walk and activity pure (our hands clean) before we also eat. We are truly meant to be our brother’s and sister’s keepers.

Let’s review the nature of the spiritual food of Messiah. Turn to John 4:34:
      John 4:34
      34 Yahushua saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. (KJV)
      What does the eating of meat or solid food do for us? It builds flesh, does it not? What happens if we just eat, and we do not engage in any physical activity? Chances are we just build fat, don’t we? (DeAnna, I had everyone take a good look at me at that point!)

Brother R. lask week showed us what the work of ELOHIM was named to be:
      John 6:28-29
      28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of ELOHIM?
      29 Yahushua answered and said unto them, This is the work of ELOHIM, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. (KJV)
      So, helping others to believe in Messiah is a spiritual eating of solid food, and this eating is a work that builds both spiritual flesh and fat.

You all are aware that the disciples ate of this spiritual bread with Messiah throughout his earthly ministry as they helped him preach the Gospel of the Kingdom(John 13:18). This also included Judas. (The wheels of you mind should now be clicking into high gear.)

Turn to John 20:30-31:
      John 20:30-31
      30 And many other signs truly did Yahushua in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
      31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Yahushua is the Messiah, the Son of ELOHIM; and that believing ye might have life through his name. (KJV)
      So, if we are to properly understand John here, writing is also a form of spiritually eating the bread of Messiah if the writing helps others to believe that Yahushua is the Messiah. If that is true, how much time should we devote to being engaged in such work? (How much time should we spend writing to each other?)

Now, we have briefly discussed eating spiritual bread which does build both spiritual flesh and fat. What is spiritual flesh and fat? At some point, we should be willing to explain what it might mean if someone should happen to give to us of his spiritual flesh to eat, should we not? Before we make such an endeavor, let’s spend a little time entertaining the concept of spiritual drinking. This is a huge topic, and I am forced to skip over many important issues because of time constaints.

We have seen that Messiah ate spiritual food. What was his spiritual drink?

=============

To be continued on another post, YAH willing!
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

The Altar And The Cup!

Continued from above:

========================

Turn to Matthew 26:39-43:
        Matt 26:39-43
        39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
        40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? (It was the duty of young priests to keep the High Priest awake during the night portion of the Day of Atonement!)
        41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. (How is the flesh made strong?)
        42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
        43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy. (KJV)
        So, the cup of Messiah was something that he himself wished to avoid drinking if possible.

Messiah was not the only one who would have prevented Messiah from drinking his spiritual drink:
        John 18:11
        11 Then said Yahushua unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it? (KJV)
        What therefore is the cup? The cup is the blood of the New Covenant!

Can others drink from this cup?
        Matt 20:20-28
        20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.
        21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
        22 But Yahushua answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
        23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
        24 And when the ten heard it, they were moved with indignation against the two brethren.
        25 But Yahushua called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
        26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;[ (This is the exact opposite of what we experienced in the assemblies of many faiths!)
        27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
        28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. (KJV)
        Surely, drinking the cup was the opposite of what we experienced in the Worldwide Church of God, and what is yet experienced in many of the splits.

Can all drink of this cup? No, only the clean can drink of this cup? This is why we teach that only those who have been physically baptized can drink of the physical cup with us at Passover.

Why is that so?
        Mark 14:23-26
        23 And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.
        24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
        25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of ELOHIM. (Messiah became a Nazarite at this point)
        26 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives. (KJV)
        Who among Israel is allowed to drink blood? The drinking of blood is absolutely forbidden!

Who or what is it that receives the blood of the sacrifices? Let's go take a look:
        Exod 24:4-8
        4 And Moses wrote all the words of YAHWEH, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.
        5 And he sent young men of the children of Israel, which offered burnt offerings, and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen unto YAHWEH.
        6 And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basons; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
        7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that YAHWEH hath said will we do, and be obedient.
        8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which YAHWEH hath made with you concerning all these words. (KJV)
        So, the blood is received by the Altar in the process of consecrating the Altar. The blood is also sprinkled on the people. In a pervious sermon, we saw where preaching the gospel is synonymous with sprinkling the blood. (The reader is at a disadvantage here without that understanding!)

In order to drink in the blood, we must be part of the Altar upon which the blood is poured out. The disciples make up this altar which was constructed, cleansed, and consecrated by Messiah:
        Exod 29:36-37
        36 And thou shalt offer every day a bullock for a sin offering for atonement: and thou shalt cleanse the altar, when thou hast made an atonement for it, and thou shalt anoint it, to sanctify it.
        37 Seven days thou shalt make an atonement for the altar, and sanctify it; and it shall be an altar most holy: whatsoever toucheth the altar shall be holy. (KJV)
        So, brothers and sisters, there are special circumstances in which we can receive the blood of the New Covenant, the Cup! The Altar must first be cleansed! What did Messiah say?
        John 13:10-11
        10 Yahushua saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
        11 For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.(KJV)
        How did Messiah go about cleansing the Altar? What was the process? How come all were not made clean through his cleansing?

====================

To be continued, YAH willing!
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

This is very good Spying, I am enjoying it very much!

I'm sorry i'm not writing back much, i'm pretty busy with the move and all. But please keep going as you have time.
          I am reading every word! Ha! "every word" (grin).

Anyway... Thank you so much for sharing this, i know it takes time.
          I do hope you continue.

I am copying your posts for my files. I move thursday...
          Will try to write again before then. Don't know how long i'll be without a phone, and "on line". But will get back on as soon as I can.

You are in my prayers Big brother. always.

These are really good posts Spying.
          I do learn so much through you.

I will call you or write you with my new info, as I get it.

Yahshua bless you.
          love,
          ur sis,
          d'
          "At that day

Comment

The Life Is In The Blood!

Continued from above:

Hi DeAnna,

Thank you for your kind and edifying words. Is everyone on the move? May Messiah continue to bless you with his teaching wherever he may lead you. The teaching and words of Messiah are very good. I am thankful and grateful that Messiah has begun to explain to each of us his teaching. We learn through him as we are taught by him. Messiah said:
            John 6:63
            63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words (Gk: Rhemata, utterances with the idea of a pouring forth. Speech as opposed to the written word) that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (KJV)
            In context, Messiah is referring to this utterance:
            John 6:53-56
            53 Then Yahushua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
            54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
            55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
            56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. (KJV)
            Reading these verses, we are made to understand that it is not the hearers that will live and have life. It is the eaters and drinkers. Many heard, but only a few believed, and only a few stayed with Messiah long enough to benefit from his speech or utterance. If preaching the truth is synonymous with sprinkling the blood, and it is, then many were sprinkled, but only a few benefited from that sprinkling. Those few are the ones who stayed with Messiah. Peter perhaps said it best:
            John 6:68-69
            68 Then Simon Peter answered him, ADONAI, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words (Gk: Rhemata) of eternal life.
            69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Messiah, the Son of the living ELOHIM. (KJV)
            Peter did not understand at this point the eating and the drinking, but Peter did benefit from the sprinkling of Messiah through his overall belief in Messiah.

On the night of Messiah's betrayal, Messiah said:
            John 15:1-5
            1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
            2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
            3 Now ye are clean through the word (Gk: Logos, a specific word) which I have spoken unto you.
            4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
            5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (KJV)
            What is "the word" that makes us clean. I offer this suggestion:
            John 13:34
            34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. (KJV)
            The activity of Judas proves that it is the doer and not the hearer of this commandment that is made clean.

The Law is very clear. The Life is in the blood. The blood is not the life, but the life is in the blood. If we internalize this commandment, this sprinkling of blood, we will live! What is the best way to internalize anything? We can eat it or drink it, can we not?

THE LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD!

WHAT IS IT THAT IS IN THE BLOOD THAT GIVES LIFE WHEN WE DRINK IT IN?

THINK ABOUT IT! WHAT IS IN WINE THAT GLADDENS THE HEART?

WINE BRINGS JOY, DOES IT NOT?

SEE IF THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU:
            John 15:9-14
            9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
            10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
            11 These things have I spoken unto you, (a sprinkling) that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
            12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
            13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
            14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. (KJV)
            SO IT IS LOVE THAT ACTUALLY GLADDENS THE HEART! When we practice the love of Messiah, we drink his cup, the Blood of the New Covenant! What is the flesh of Messiah? Thoughts anyone?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Hi Big Brother, Yah bless you.

Wow, Spying… that was awesome!

Thank you Yah!

Spying… I think the flesh is; “Death, burial, resurrection”, over and over.
              Notice “The Gospel” says; “again”. > How HE “died”… “How” He was burried, and “How” HE rose > AGAIN,
              according to the scriptures.

And according to the “scriptures”… it is
              “over and over and over and over”.
              With a “stammering tongue”.
              I believe this is the flesh we eat.

In many ways and in many manifestations. Because it entails “all of creation”. But their easy to spot, because of the “pattern”, or “his flesh”. See what I mean?

On a more personal note… (smile)

Just Ryan and I are moving…Mom is staying here.
              “Why the move”? (smile)… Well, it seemed it was “time” to leave.
              May 3rd will be a year for mourning, my mother needed toward “her” mother’s passing. And now it’s time for her to “live”. (That she may know life. Smile.)

My mom and I are a lot alike. When we have someone to “depend on”, we will “depend” on them. But when we have not, we depend on Yah, and become more… how shall I say… “Functional”. Anyway… “Change is always a good thing. It’s the natural way. It is Yahs way I believe. I don’t mean “HE” changes… but “change” is constant none the less, and “time” waits for no “man” (or our ideas of what’s “natural” that is. lol)…

Well, we (Ryan and I) needed to go somewhere.
              I thought the beach would be good for a waitress.
              It’s not too far, and affordable. (is seems) eek…
              Just keepin the faith! (smile)

I couldn’t wait till May, because of the “hiring window” for the restaurant business.
              Now is the season they “load up” on staff, to prepare for the up coming rush.
              (I know… think of it spiritually… wild huh.)

A lot of my spiritual dreams have “restaurants” in them. Even long before I was a waitress. I think it is because we often eat in public.

“Eating out” is such an occasion. Always feels like a celebration.
              I think of our feasts like this, when we come together to “chat”.
              And celebrate that which Yah has granted us.
              And we hold our assemblies here… on these forums.
              Not in a building… (not that this does not also take place)

But, it is true… At a “feast”… “everyone” eats… drinks…
              “everyone”.
              Not just “one”, while the others sit and listen… but “feast”.

When we “all come together” because HE has “called” us…

Whether we are in a room together all “talkin” about the bible and Him, and their understanding of the whole thing… all are welcomed to speak, and give, and eat, and drink… Then There HE IS, right in the “midst” of them! No one has "authority" over another. There are no bosses... and as we "feast"... you know what? Yahshua (Yahs salvation) will be "serving".

And yes… there are “spots” in our “Love feasts”…
              But hey… “Love does after all… conquer All.”
              In a sense… it becomes “more”, then being “right”.

John 15:1-5
              1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
              2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
              3 Now ye are clean through the word (Gk: Logos, a specific word) which I have spoken unto you.
              4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
              5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (KJV)

Yes… you are so right Big brother. It is love. It really is.
              And according to what “we eat and drink”, it will “bring forth fruit”.
              And our “fruit” truly are our “words”. What we speak, what “message” we bring to another. Our intent in our communications. All from the heart, according to what we eat and drink.

And whether our words testify Toward Yah, or against Him.
              He shall be the judge.

But our words shall be judged indeed. You have no idea how fearful this understanding is to a “talker” such as “I”. My biggest prayers throughout my life have been; “Put thy word in my mouth, because I can’t control my tongue” Or I pray thee, “control my tongue!”… (smile).

I’m smiling, but I’m not kidding, it has me shakin in my boots quite often.

Anyway… I truly loved your post…I am copying it too!
              So what do you think of His “flesh” being the “DBR”?

Yah bless! Always!
              love,
              ur sis,
              d’
              "At that day

Comment

A Big Tip!

Hi DeAnna,

I'm excited! You do not have any idea how much time the Tzaddikim collectively, and how much time I have personally devoted to understanding the flesh and the blood of Messiah. Could you tell in the manner in which I asked for anyone's thoughts that I was personally still scratching my head pondering and weighing various issues? The flesh was an enigma to me. Oh, I have had ideas in the past, but nothing would stick in my mind as being the right on, crystal clear understanding of what the flesh of Messiah really symbolizes. This is top secret, high level understanding, and it is a two part understanding. It does little good to understand about drinking the blood if one does not know how to eat Messiah's flesh. Both must be accomplished in order to have life!

Now, there are those who could say that love is everything because ELOHIM is love and love endures forever. The drinking of the blood of Messiah is therefore vital, but why must I also eat Messiah's flesh if love is everything?

I knew as I have expressed above that doing or accomplishing the will and work of ELOHIM builds flesh. I knew that I myself did not have to do anything in order to build this flesh. Your restaurant analogy is perfect for what is required of us. His flesh already exists. All we have to do is come together (as the Altar, as the servers, and as the offerers) and eat of it. Of course, as any waitress would know, servers also exist. These set the flesh and the blood before us!

I also knew that the flesh of Messiah consisted of the whole of mankind because all men past, present, and future were joined with Messiah in his death. Thus, Messiah gained a body of flesh through death. It is the Altar which must consume this dead body and with respect to certain sacrifices, through fire, transform this body into a pleasing aroma unto ELOHIM. (This duty the first Apostolic Assembly did accomplish with highest valor and distinction!) With other sacrifices, it is absolutely vital that the servers learn how to comsume their share. There are even some portions that this world must learn how to consume. So, it is absolutely necessary that this world learns how to eat the flesh of Messiah. If this world does not learn in two days, that is, in two thousand years, then this world is headed for complete destruction because it is an abomination if the flesh of the peace offering be eaten after two days. I say complete destruction because ELOHIM will not allow HIS Body to begin to decay and rot. If we do not learn to eat this body, then the earth will be destroyed with fire from ELOHIM. This is an understanding that I do not question; although, in the back of my mind, I always leave room to question any issue.

I am very curious if others who are reading this thread understand what we are talking about. There is a little more to eating the body and drinking the blood of Messiah than gathering every day to celebrate Mass or gathering every other Sunday to receive a little wine and eat a wafer of unleavened bread. There is also a little more to eating the body and drinking the blood than gathering together every Passover as is the practice of all those who have come forth from the Worldwide Church of God.

What can I say? Yes, indeed, Wow!!! Thank you, DeAnna! Thank you, ADONAI MESSIAH YAHUSHUA for your server, DeAnna. Someone is going to leave you a big tip, DeAnna!

Your brother, Spying

Comment

HalleluYah Spying, this is awesome!

So… I take it you “do” see “eating his flesh” is “eating” the Death, burial, resurrection, over and over?

And I think you are right… we have “2 days”… oh spying… what if it’s “had” two days?

But it’s weird the way it works out… see if you can follow me.

Yahshua went in grave (heart of earth; us) 4033. 50 days later disciples receive Holy Spirit. 70 ad. Destruction of the physical temple; thus “destruction of the physical” or the “breaking down of it” (seeing that it is a “shadow” indeed).

So… 5033 (one day) 6033 day two. But “lest that time be cut short…”

But I also know there are “many” considerations of the “calendars”, but just to keep it simple.

But it seems to me that we are truly at the “end” of the 6th. (let us make man in our own image)
                  Also “2nd” day. (while it still may be eaten/believed)

Yahshua asks; “when I return, will I find faith”?

Oh spying that scares me. Will He? I pray so much he does.

And we are getting ready to enter into Yahs “Rest”. (7th. Day)
                  Which is also the “resurrection”. (3rd. day)
                  I do not know if our particular flesh will still be around, but I just know our spirits will brother. I must believe that. And I will guard that faith, with all that I am. For it is all I have. And yet… it belongeth to Yah. (that’s just gotta be true).

I “see” > Death, burial, res. In literally “everything”. It witnesses over and over.
                  I know I “go through it” as well.

There are times when I feel as if I cannot fly any higher.
                  And times I fear I’ll never fly again.
                  And in those times I beg and pray to not be cast off.

And then Yah “reveals” > Himself… and it is true that he “exalts” the humble and the despairing hearts, and before you know… your flying again… and all you can say is;
                  “thank you Yah, thank you Yah, oh Holy Yah… thy will is good, praise you Yah.”

And you don’t want to stop. But then, somehow we often do stop… and our flower fades, (death)… and we sleep/think/meditate/wonder on things for a good while, and we pray… until we find him again, or he reveals himself again… and then res. To a higher and more truly peaceful understanding.

I also think of how when Solomon (shalom) “built the temple”, and when “Yahs” glory/victory/presence… abode therein… it was so great, “no man could stand”.

So Yah dwells in the “thick darkness” that we may “stand” or have life.
                  (in our temple)
                  And so it’s like he is bringing us up slowly, like an “adjusting period”…
                  That we no more need the moon or sun…
                  But Glory from Yah only.

To every thing there is a season; (Death, Burial, Resurrection)

This flesh, or all of these manifestations that we continue to keep our eyes on…
                  Strengthens our faith and our understanding continuously. It is indeed our nutrition.
                  Just as Love, oh my dear brother… the “blood”… I didn’t get THAT one! That was just so AWESOME to me! Wow! I’m still floating on that one.

Ain’t that funny spying… I had the flesh, you had the blood.
                  Yet I preach the love, you preach the DBR (more then I, I think you know what I mean).
                  That’s hysterical. Yah is so Good! Oh When He reveals Himself, it’s just ahh… well..
                  I bet it’s the “water” that we thirst not again. I bet! (big grin).

Listen… I am moving tomorrow. And don’t know when I’ll be back on line again, but should be soon. If not, I’ll try to get to a library. I’ll disconnect my pc. Last thing tonight just “in case” u are actually moved to write again before then. (but I kno u! grin.)

So if not, I’ll be “back” as soon as Yah wills!

Thank you Yah.

Wow! What a “send off”. I have been afraid. (about the move)
                  I feel much comfort now.
                  Thank you.

May Yah continue to bless you Spying… oh so, so much!
                  love,
                  ur lil sis,
                  d’
                  "At that day

Comment

Our Eating!

Hi Little Sister,

I pray that your relocation is going well for you and Ryan. I have concern for Thummim also.

I have shared your worry over the eating of the flesh of the peace offering after the two days have expired. I have no desire to be in that group so I do have a number of questions and issues to be resolved concerning the passage of time and the structure of the days. This issue may very well also relate to the changing of times and laws (Daniel 7:25) indicated by Daniel!

Messiah, as we have seen above, initiated a new covenant with his disciples in which he made them a functional part of himself. He made them one with himself through the New Covenant. Messiah was the Passover Lamb; therefore, through the New Covenant, the disciples also became the Passover Lamb. The Passover Lamb is a peace offering. We have already seen above that this peace offering of himself and of his disciples is not a free will offering. Here is a significant description of a part of what the Torah teaches concerning the various peace offerings:
                    Lev 7:11-21
                    11 And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which he shall offer unto YAHWEH.
                    12 If he offer it for a thanksgiving, (I am reminded here of Messiah giving "thanks": Luke 22:19-20) then he shall offer with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and cakes mingled with oil, of fine flour, fried.
                    13 Besides the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings.
                    14 And of it he shall offer one out of the whole oblation for an heave offering unto YAHWEH, and it shall be the priest's that sprinkleth the blood of the peace offerings.
                    15 And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered; he shall not leave any of it until the morning.
                    16 But if the sacrifice of his offering be a vow, or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offereth his sacrifice: and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten:
                    17 But the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burnt with fire.
                    18 And if any of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity.
                    19 And the flesh that toucheth any unclean thing shall not be eaten; it shall be burnt with fire: and as for the flesh, all that be clean shall eat thereof.
                    20 But the soul that eateth of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, that pertain unto YAHWEH, having his uncleanness upon him, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.
                    21 Moreover the soul that shall touch any unclean thing, as the uncleanness of man, or any unclean beast, or any abominable unclean thing, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which pertain unto YAHWEH, even that soul shall be cut off from his people. (KJV)
                    Now, when we approach the above verses with the idea that the flesh is the death, burial, and resurrection of Messiah Yahushua, we can understand why Messiah himself has finished his eating while his disciples must yet eat (Luke 22:16). Now, the disciples become involved in eating of the flesh (DBR) in remembrance. What did this require of them? On one level, this required that they also suffer and die. Some would die on the same spiritual day that Messiah died, the 14th of the moon (I am working here with spiritual days that are 100 years in length, 50 years for the night and 50 years for the day). Some would die on the night portion of the 15th. The remainder would be burned with fire on the day portion of the 15th, early in the morning (Romans 13:11-12, 1 Peter 4:12-13). I believe that this was the understanding of the Apostles concerning the peace offering which is offered in thanksgiving.

So, according to the Law, no disciple should have survived this requirement of the Law. However, this whole picture changes when you come to realize that the Apostles and disciples themselves transformed the peace offering into a freewill offering through their joyful martyrdom. This did occur, and if they agreed willingly to do it, it is bound in heaven. So, we are dealing with considerable more time to eat the flesh than working from 33 AD. Thus, the disciples do have the authority to impact the fulfillment of the Law.

I have a sense that my own eating of the flesh of Messiah somehow involves the fulfillment of a vow because of all my difficulty and procrastination in fulfilling my vows and in becoming my word. Thus, I fully understand your issues of the tongue. DBR is required of each of us on a personal level before we can consider eating on a higher spiritual level. This also gives me much fear and trembling as I read the ending verses of the above quote.

To be continued, YAH willing!

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Hi spying,
                      If all the apostles had to go
                      then what happened with John?
                      I know that deciples from that generation are still here
                      but john is not one of them?
                      ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
                      ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
                      ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

Redesignation?

Hi BeSeder,

I hope to place this in order with your help and the help of others who might trouble us!

Actually, the issue which you raise was very much on my mind as I wrote the last post on this thread. Specifically, at issue here, is whether or not a sacrifice can be renamed or redesignated while it is being offered or even after it has been offered? I am sure that there is oral teaching which applies in other areas as well; although, I have not had the time to gather much information in these regards.

The position detailed in the above post is actually greater evidence that John and others actually yet remain alive on this earth. Without a redesignation of the Passover Lamb as a freewill peace offering, the Law is very clear about what must occur with the "remainder" of the offering when the night is past and the morning comes.

Exactly what does it mean in a spiritual sense to be burned by fire? I interpret burning by fire as suffering physical persecution and death. Without a redesignation, John's death would have been certain, or, at the very least, John and others would have been subjected to a constant persecution for the past two thousand years. Without a redesignation, I am forced to entertain as a possible fate for them of some sort of slow burning fire more along the lines of torture that inflects suffering but does not kill.

With a redesignation, the picture changes. Now, the possibility of a "remainder" more reasonably exists. Viewed in that light, these words of Yahushua take on a much greater significance:
                        John 21:22
                        22 Yahushua saith unto him, If I will that he tarry (remain) till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. (KJV)
                        How does Messiah go about expressing and accomplishing his will since his ascension? Is it not through our activity in conformance with the WORD? I am thinking here of Acts 1:20, "let another take". I am also thinking of Acts 15:28, "For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us...". Messiah showed us by his words that the possibility of a "remainder" exists. The first Apostolic Assembly had the option to make it so, and I believe that they did do just that.

Paul shows us by his words that he believes in the "remainder":
                        1Thes 4:15-18
                        15 For this we say unto you by the word of ADONAI, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of ADONAI shall not prevent them which are asleep.
                        16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of ELOHIM: and the dead in Messiah shall rise first:
                        17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet ADONAI in the air: and so shall we ever be with ADONAI.
                        18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. (KJV)
                        BeSeder, please understand that when I think of John and others living on in the physical, I am doing so with the idea that such living is also the fulfillment of Law. Please also recognize that I am switching in my reasoning from looking at the issue of the length of days from being a hundred years in length to days that are a thousand years in length.

Under a Passover Lamb that is designated as a thanksgiving offering, John and company could only have lived on for a thousand years or so. If the Passover Lamb becomes a freewill peace offering, the possibility of living two thousand years or longer dramatically increases. Do you follow this reasoning?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Working...
                        X