Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is your christain gawd- man!

Here is your christain gawd- man!

The Jesus story incorporated elements from the tales of other deities recorded in this widespread area, such as many of the following world saviors and "sons of God," most or all of whom predate the Christian myth, and a number of whom were crucified or executed.33a

· Adad of Assyria
    · Adonis, Apollo, Heracles ("Hercules") and Zeus of Greece
    · Alcides of Thebes
    · Attis of Phrygia
    · Baal of Phoenicia
    · Bali of Afghanistan
    · Beddru of Japan
    · Buddha of India
    · Crite of Chaldea
    · Deva Tat of Siam
    · Hesus of the Druids
    · Horus, Osiris, and Serapis of Egypt, whose long-haired, bearded appearance was adopted for the Christ character34
    · Indra of Tibet/India
    · Jao of Nepal
    · Krishna of India
    · Mikado of the Sintoos
    · Mithra of Persia
    · Odin of the Scandinavians
    · Prometheus of Caucasus/Greece
    · Quetzalcoatl of Mexico
    · Salivahana of Bermuda
    · Tammuz of Syria (who was, in a typical mythmaking move, later turned into the disciple Thomas35)
    · Thor of the Gauls
    · Universal Monarch of the Sibyls36
    · Wittoba of the Bilingonese
    · Xamolxis of Thrace
    · Zarathustra/Zoroaster of Persia
    · Zoar of the Bonzes

(33a)
    Many on this list come from The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors by Graves.

(34)
    Taylor quotes the letter of Emperor Hadrian (134 C.E.): "The worshippers of Serapis are Christians, and those are devoted to the God Serapis, who (I find) call themselves the bishops of Christ."

(35)
    Walker: ". . . Later, an unknown Gospel writer inserted the story of doubting Thomas, who insisted on touching Jesus. This was to combat the heretical idea that there was no resurrection in the flesh, and also to subordinate Jerusalem's municipal god Tammuz (Thomas) to the new savior. Actually, the most likely source of primary Christian mythology was the Tammuz cult in Jerusalem." The "doubting Thomas" character also finds its place in the Mythos, as the "genius" of the time when the sun is at its weakest (winter solstice). (Taylor)

(36)
    The Sibylline Oracles, books produced over time allegedly by a number of pagan prophetesses called Sibyls, were widely regarded in the ancient world prior to the advent of the Christian era. "The Sibyls are quoted frequently by the early Fathers and Christian writers, Justin, Athenagoras, Theophilus, Clement of Alexandria, etc." (Catholic Encyclopedia, cited by Wheless) These books or Oracles were often cited by Christians as proof of their religion. For instance, the following is considered a Sibylline Oracle: "With five loaves at the same time, and with two fishes, He shall satisfy five thousand men in the wilderness; And afterwards taking all the fragments that remain, He shall fill twelve baskets to the hope of many. . . .He shall still the winds by His word, and calm the sea as it rages, treading with feet of peace and faith. . . . He shall walk on the waves, He shall release men from disease. He shall raise the dead, and drive away many pains. . ." (Wheless) Although the Christians interpreted this as a prophecy of Christ becoming fulfilled, it is in fact an aspect of the ubiquitous Mythos and was already said of Horus, for one, hundreds of years earlier. It has never referred to an actual man but, once again, is astrotheological. The fact that it purportedly existed prior to the Christian era constitutes proof to those who use logic that the Christians utilized it in creating their Christ character, rather than it acting as a prophecy of their godman. As they did with other texts, the Christians forged and interpolated many passages into the well-known Oracles in order to cement their fiction and convert followers. It is also amusing to note that the Christians had to resort to despised "pagan" documents for their enterprise, especially since they spent their lives attempting to demonstrate that everything that preceded them was "of the devil." This then implies that Christianity was also a work of the devil.
    Yirm. 10:10

"But YHWH is truly Elohim. He is the living Elohim and the everlasting Sovereign........."

http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm

"But YHWH is truly Elohim. He is the living Elohim and the everlasting Sovereign........."

Comment

Been there done that

Hi truth,

The little game you have played with everyone here i have enjoyed.however, believe in these things which you present , I do not.
      believed in them once before, i have. However, in the book itself are the inconsistencies.

Wheless says, "The so-called 'canonical' books of the New Testament, as of the Old , are a mess of contradictions and confusions of text, to the present estimate of 150,000 and more 'variant readings,' as is well known and admitted."26
      from http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm

descrepencies there are, in both books. what are those descrepencies? I'll share. And if you are able to withstand this wind- the others that believe in the NT wont stand, what makes you so sure?
      I am vexing, and you aded to the flame, "sankyu vawy mosh".
      arrogant, are you. fall, will you
      Observer of Old. Vexing all. Trusting none. seeking in all.

Comment

Games?

You are a strange bird Vex!

Did I say something that is untrue?

You don't seem to believe in Jesus/Esus or is that hey-sus either way it don't really matter to me .

We all live with demons of some sort or another and in most cases it would seem to be us personally that is our own worst demon.

Are you tried of all the RELIGOUS lies?

I am!

Are you tried of being lied too?

I am!

Do you believe in Christ?

I DON'T!

It 's Bunch of religious CRAP based in and taken from the Babylon religion that Nimrod and his mother/wife started so very long ago.

If it was not for Catholicism there would be no Christainity.

Anybody and I mean anybody that has any thought process at all can see that Catholicism is just the same old song and dance that Nimrod started so long ago.

The names have changed ,but the religion is the same.

Oh well!

Comment

Dear BODY of YH'SHWH,

Maybe it is true. Maybe to truth, YH'SHWH does not exist.
          _______

The only way this world will see/believe YH'SHWH exists is through HIS BODY.

And YH'SHWH SAYS, "They (the world) will know you are mine by the way you LOVE each other."

LOVE is:
          Treating each other good and right because YH'SHWH SAYS so (Genesis to Revelation).
          No matter how one feels;
          No matter what one thinks.

This is LOVE for YH'SHWH.
          This is LOVE for each other.
          This is submission to HIS SPIRIT; denying self.
          This is the whole LAW.
          _______

truth,

You may be right at this time. To find somebody/anybody, one looks for his body and there he will be.

One day, in submission to HIS SPIRIT, you will see YH'SHWH in HIS BODY.

This will be the proof of HIS existence to this world.

Till then,
          nothing anybody says or has said;
          nothing anybody writes or has written will prove YH'SHWH to you or any unbeliever.

Not even if a dead man rises from being dead.

Not until HIS BODY, US - HIS ISRAEL, come together (the dead bones get muscle and HIS SPIRIT) as ONE in HIS LOVE.

LOVE,

RICOEL

WE are ONE!!!
          ISRAEL, the BRIDE of YH'SHWH Ministry
          The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
          I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
          I CREATED YOU for ME.
          That is why I SAVED YOU.
          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
          YHSHWH

Comment

Ma’am shalom to you.

I don’t believe in Man Gawd’s or the so called son of Gawd as the christains would have us all believe .

The “Hey-sus” (and you can even call him Yahuwshua if you want )thing is just a little to much for me especially when you can see with your own eyes how it’s been repeated over and over again through out man’s history. (and long before Christianity was ever a Gleam in Emperor Constantine eyes)

There is no Savior Man Gawd and there never has been!

YHWH is the ONLY Savior!

Comment

Truth,

After reading your thoughts about Jesus and His diety, I began to think about why I need Jesus. I am a sinner--there’s no doubt about that! I haven’t kept all of God’s commandments perfectly as He demands. I haven’t loved God with all my heart, soul, and mind; and I haven’t loved my neighbor as much as I have loved myself. I haven’t always put God first in my life, and I haven’t always used God’s name in an honorable way or eagerly listened to God’s Word. I’ve disobeyed my parents. I’ve hated and spoken evil of others rather than loving and helping them in their needs. I’ve had evil thoughts and desires, and I’ve desired things which were not mine to have. God’s Word is right when it says of me: "All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God"; and, "The wages of sin is death" (Romans 3:23, 6:23a). I know that I am a sinner and, in God’s judgment, deserve to be condemned to eternal punishment in hell for my sins!

So, why do I believe in Jesus? Because He came into the world to save sinners! The Bible says: "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief" (1 Timothy 1:15). All of us are sinners, and God provided a way for sinners like me to be saved when He sent His only begotten Son into the world as a true man to keep His commandments for us and then to die on the cross and bear the punishment for all our sins. Again, the Bible says that "Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures... He was buried...He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures" (1 Corinthians 15:3,4); and that "Jesus Christ the righteous...is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world" (1 John 2:1,2).

I thank God everyday, I have a perfect High Priest, to save me!

Craig
              Joshua 24:15
              But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD .

Comment

Jesus ain't going to save you!

Shalom My Friend

No doubt we are all sinners to one degree or another, (The scriptures state that YHWH is the only Savior) and if you chose to believe in a Myth that has been repeated over and over again throughout known history then you are making the same mistake that I made it myself for many years (after all I was born in to it). Over the years instead of being a blinded follower I started to do research into the histories of this RELIGION.

Boy was I ever shocked!

Christianity is the making of the church that Emperor Constantine built, namely the Catholic church. It’s so-called sacred books or letters (NT) are for the most part products of the Catholic priests. What the heck if you have a remake of a RELIGION and want it to be known as something else then you have to have a Bible so they just simply made one .

The guy you call Jesus (which by the way was not even known as such until after the KJ bible was done, that’s about 300 years ago) was known throughout the English-speaking world as Iesus (that is pronounced EE-SOOCE the very same as the Celtic Gawd of war Esus) for will over 1000 years.

Brother you can believe what ever you want to believe, but I would suggest you do some serious research first.

Don’t be like me and just except everything you have been led to believe.
                It may save you a lot of unnecessary pain.

Shalom

Comment

Greetings Truth!

Let us start at the basics Truth. I am new to this forum, and stumbled across your writtings. Please tell me about yourself, so I can understand where you are comming across. For example, if you speak as one that only writes or speaks with sacred names let me know. If you speak as one that doesn't believe that Jesus was the Son of God, let me know. I am a bit perplexed after seeing you ended one of your letters as "YHWH is the ONLY Savior!" Do you believe in a Messiah at all? If so, please fill me in as to what Messiah you are waiting for? I write in good cheer to you, as I grow and learn with you together.

Craig

Comment

YHWH is the only Savior!

Shalom Craig

As were most of us here I was born into Christianity, but I am no longer a Christian and haven’t been for many years. I am sure you have already read some of the reasons why although the list is a whole lot longer than is posted here on this thread.

I consider myself to be a Yahwist,--- Yes I do believe in His Name and His Torah. As I stated before I don’t believe in any of the Gawd men. Men are only gawds in their own eyes. After all isn’t that exactly one of Satan’s first lies to the two that were in the garden so very long ago? Something to the effect, “Eat and your eyes shall be open and you shall be as Gawds!”

Did you know that YHWH does not allow sacrifice of ones children (be it sons or daughters)?

It’s true!

So how could this Jesus/Iesus fellow be the son of YHWH?

Better yet how could he be a sacrifice for our sins?

As far as I presently know only the man Adam is known or called the “Son of YHWH” in scripture and please understand I am talking about men here.

If you have a Strong’s Concordance check out what I am telling you for yourself.

You may be surprised !

P.S.

There is NO such thing as the term “LORD” found in scripture!

Here is an example:

24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve YHWH, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the elohim which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the flood, or the elohim of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve YHWH.

You can also find this out in the Strong’s as well.

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

Comment

Truth,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to fil me in about yourself. It helps me underdstand where you are comming from. I think it's encouraging that you are a faithful writer in this forum. We can all learn together, after all we all have a point to make, or questions to ask. I only have one main question Truth to currently ask you. That question is are you aware that there are around 324 Messianic Prophecies. Study the typology of the Tabernacle, Moses, Joseph, etc. See how many of the Old Testament characters, places, and objects were prophetic pictures of Messiah. You can not even create a fictional character who is foreshadowed by the Old Testament as much as Jesus was. And at the end of the day, it is our prayer that you will find the truth about Messiah, the Hope of Israel.
                      Thanks for sharing your views with me!!

One more t hing, I currently know a few "sacred names" brothers in the church I currently attend. I must admit I have learned a good amount about the True names as you write, and as they say. Yes, it is meaningful, but on a simple level be very careful, for there are many that get caught up in the form of legalism in saying I MUST address one in a certain way. Yes there is power in the name of YHWH, but many dont' know Hebrew or the orgins. Shall I never say that YHWH is "Muy Bueno"? Shall I keep my mouth from saying that YHWH is " Sempurna"? All are words of another nation that others relate to. Remember Bablyon? Did not YHWH make all peoples have a new "!wXl " or " lashown " or as we know it "language". God made the languages for a purpose of good. Again, thank you for your writings!

Learning and growing together,
                      Craig

Comment

Shalom Craig

Comment

just thinking outloud!

Historically Heathen religious dogmatism can die of only one disease; that is being found out.

When traditional interpretations of men are substituted for the LAWGIVER’S covenant, they are empty and vein. We live in such an empty and vein system, but yet most don’t even have a clue or even care.

I admit, it bothers me a lot!

The Etymology of the word Theocracies
                          Is from the Greek "theokrasia" literally means < theo-god + kras[is]-mingling > intermingle or mixing religions, the characteristic of ancient heathendom religious practices and theology of the Babylonian, Greek and Romans with the stories of the Hebrew scripture. Theocracies is where the same old heathen deity Theo Mythological dogmas and witchcraft are now called by the name Theology.( I guess you can say god/ology)

In whatever place the same old pagan Temples are now call Masques, Churches and Cathedrals; where the same heathen cultist worshipped the Sun deity, and worshipped the sun on Sunday, and is now humbug called the Lord day.

(That would be Ba’al’s day) http://machaut.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/...R.sh?WORD=baal

Where the same old December 25, pagan Sun deity birthday is now call Jesus birthday; where the same old pagan sorceress, witchdoctors are now call ministers of light.

These heathenish theological notions never synchronize with the genuine scripture (and never will), but yet has become (or should I say always has been) the backbone and heart of our society. What has been set in place by these Gawd men will only be undone by complete and total destruction.

Think about it, you are no different than me. Our very thoughts even on a day to day basis have been forever perverted. by this evil system of things. Brain washed from child hood and through adulthood day after day and year after year.

Babylon is all around us!

But yet there is still hope!

Psalm 102

102:16 When YHWH shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.

102:17 He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.

102:18 This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise YAH.

102:19 For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did YHWH behold the earth;

102:20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;

102:21 To declare the name of YHWH in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;

102:22 When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve YHWH.

102:23 He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days.

102:24 I said, O my El, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.

102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

102:26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

102:27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

102:28 The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.

Comment

from the other thread

Many say that zoroasteriansm has influenced biblical writtings.

I am sure that you would say "no, only the new testament"

many say Mithra has also inflenced Old testament writtings.
                            You would disagree.

When i read the New testament- I can only see Old testament "prophecies" comming to life.

However, when I read the old testament, i see nothing but relations to many pagan religions and there is a site dedicated solely to bible (old testament) Mithra and zoroasterianism.
                            and there are many sites dedicated to showing the WHOLE ENCHILADA.

so it seems to me that you are also stuck in a borrowed religion.

If you can show me, with AAAAAALLLLL of the evidence out there, that the OT has not been influenced by ANY religion or codes- then be warned because that means that the NT follows its same boat.
                            And ORRRRR,
                            if you can show me how everything in the 4 gospels is not with hebrew mind frame of the time- even of the sages of time of this christ- and that none of what it says in the gospels in the OT and that it is made out of gentile minds as you claim (the catholics, obviously and evidently not hebrews or hellenist hebrews/ what the world would call jews) then i can and will believe that the NT is a totally different belief and writting.

However, when i read the new testament especially the gospels i read a nice over view of the entire OT.

explain otherwise, please
                            This no doubt is an arduous job ahead of you if it is not done already
                            buh-bye ciao
                            Observer of Old. Vexing all. Trusting none. seeking in all.

Comment

AND YOU DOUBT?

Vex

And I quote:

“When i read the New testament- I can only see Old testament "prophecies" comming to life.

However, when I read the old testament, i see nothing but relations to many pagan religions and there is a site dedicated solely to bible (old testament) Mithra and zoroasterianism.
                              and there are many sites dedicated to showing the WHOLE ENCHILADA.

so it seems to me that you are also stuck in a borrowed religion.

If you can show me, with AAAAAALLLLL of the evidence out there, that the OT has not been influenced by ANY religion or codes- then be warned because that means that the NT follows its same boat.
                              And ORRRRR,
                              if you can show me how everything in the 4 gospels is not with hebrew mind frame of the time- even of the sages of time of this christ- and that none of what it says in the gospels in the OT and that it is made out of gentile minds as you claim (the catholics, obviously and evidently not hebrews or hellenist hebrews/ what the world would call jews) then i can and will believe that the NT is a totally different belief and writting.

However, when i read the new testament especially the gospels i read a nice over view of the entire OT.

explain otherwise, please

This no doubt is an arduous job ahead of you if it is not done already
                              buh-bye ciao”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My friend I would hardly consider the NT on an equal footing with the OT in any sense of the word.
                              Christianity and it’s book are the one who can lay claim to both Mithra and Zoroastrianism, for the worship of Mithra is a by-product of Zoroastrianism as Christianity is a direct by-product of the worship of Mithra, as well as many other solar cults.

You say “When i read the New testament- I can only see Old testament "prophecies" comming to life.”

What I see is the same old stories being repeated over and over –The born of a virgin dying and resurrected gawd man, savior of the world B.S. It’s a common theme in all the solar cults and Vex I never have read any of the like in the OT EVER.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm

According to The Catholic Encyclopedia :

The earliest rapprochement of the births of Christ and the sun is in Cypr., "De pasch. Comp.", xix, "O quam prوclare providentia ut illo die quo natus est Sol . . . nasceretur Christus." –
                              "O, how wonderfully acted Providence that on that day on which that Sun was born
                              . . . Christ should be born." –

In the fourth century, Chrysostom, "del Solst. Et ئquin." (II, p. 118, ed. 1588), says: "Sed et dominus noster nascitur mense decembris . . . VIII Kal. Ian. . . . Sed et Invicti Natalem appelant. Quis utique tam invictus nisi dominus noster? . . . Vel quod dicant Solis esse natalem, ipse est Sol iustitiو." –

"But Our Lord, too, is born in the month of December . . . the eight before the calends of January [25 December
                              . ., But they call it the 'Birthday of the Unconquered'.
                              Who indeed is so unconquered as Our Lord . . .?
                              Or, if they say that it is the birthday of the Sun, He is the Sun of Justice."

Natalis Invicti. The well-known solar feast, however, of Natalis Invicti, celebrated on 25 December, has a strong claim on the responsibility for our December date. For the history of the solar cult, its position in the Roman Empire, and syncretism with Mithraism, see Cumont's epoch-making "Textes et Monuments" etc

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/10402a.htm

Mithraism

A pagan religion consisting mainly of the cult of the ancient Indo-Iranian Sun-god Mithra. It entered Europe from Asia Minor after Alexander's conquest, spread rapidly over the whole Roman Empire at the beginning of our era, reached its zenith during the third century, and vanished under the repressive regulations of Theodosius at the end of the fourth century. Of late the researches of Cumont have brought it into prominence mainly because of its supposed similarity to Christianity

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03724b.htm

My friend Emperor Constantine worshiped “Sol Deus Mithra” and set aside “SUNDAY” as a Day of rest for pagans and Christians alike in honor of the very same.
                              He is also the founder of Catholicism as well:

ENCYCLOPئDIA BRITANNICA

Nicaea, Council of

(325), the first ecumenical council of the Christian church, meeting in ancient Nicaea (now Iznik, Tur.). It was called by the emperor Constantine I, an unbaptized catechumen, or neophyte, who presided over the opening session and took part in the discussions.
                              This is the same Council that Christians claim started the Trinity Doctrine .In fact it remained unsettled for several hundred years, but this did come out of this council:

Canon 20: On Sundays and during the Paschal season prayers should be said standing.

We believe in on God the Father Almighty, Maker of all things visible and invisible; and
                              in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten of the Father, that is, of the substance [ek
                              tes ousias] of the Father, God of God, light of light, true God of true God, begotten not
                              made, of the same substance with the Father [homoousion to patri], through whom all
                              things were made both in heaven and on earth; who for us men and our salvation
                              descended, was incarnate, and was made man, suffered and rose again the third day,
                              ascended into heaven and cometh to judge the living and the dead. And in the Holy
                              Ghost. Those who say: There was a time when He was not, and He was not before He
                              was begotten; and that He was made our of nothing (ex ouk onton); or who maintain
                              that He is of another hypostasis or another substance [than the Father], or that the Son
                              of God is created, or mutable, or subject to change, [them] the Catholic Church
                              anathematizes.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/11044a.htm

The real truth that should be Understood is THAT THERE WAS NO CATHOLIC ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH UNTIL THIS VERY COUNCIL WAS HELD.

Remember The Etymology of the word Theocracies,Vex?

Comment

Working...
                              X