Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One God, One Spirit, One Body

ONE GOD, ONE SPIRIT, ONE BODY

What is ONE? It is a single entity-unit---BEING. It is a BODY that is indivisible. It is possible to form ONE out of two or more entities, but it is impossible for ONE to be ONE when the individual entities want to be the ONE. ONE is the single member formed by a group that chooses to have a relation to another or other entities. ONE is indefinite. ONE is finite.

What is ONE GOD? A BEING WHO is believed in and worshipped by HIS PEOPLE---the ONE BODY. A BEING WHO is PERFECT, OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT, and the ORIGINATOR and RULER of the Universe (Universe means ONE WORD---another subject). A BEING WHO is in control of all nature and all reality.

What is ONE SPIRIT? The ONE SPIRIT is GOD and the vital PRINCIPLE or animating FORCE within the living ONE BODY. The ONE SPIRIT is GOD and the ONE SPIRIT inhabits the ONE BODY.

What is ONE BODY? The material or physical structure of the ONE SPIRIT and the ONE GOD. The physical part of the one called ONE. A physical single entity-unit---BEING. The ONE BODY can be the main or central part of a mass or collection of material that consists of persons, things, or concepts that work together according to the ONE SPIRIT and the ONE GOD. For entities to be ONE BODY, individual entities must choose to be and regard themselves as ONE ENTITY – ONE BEING – ONE BODY, in accordance to the ONE GOD – ONE SPIRIT.

The UNITY of ONE GOD, ONE SPIRIT, and ONE BODY is the state or quality of being in accord. That is, to choose to continue in the singleness or constancy of purpose and/or action. Unification is accomplished in purposeful continuity with the ONE SPIRIT and the ONE GOD.

If an individual entity
    seeks and finds what the ONE GOD's purpose is,
    seeks and finds what the ONE SPIRIT's purpose is,
    that entity will find what the purpose of the ONE BODY is ---
    to LIVE as ONE.

The purpose of
    the ONE GOD,
    the ONE SPIRIT,
    and the ONE BODY
    is to
    LIVE as ONE.

This is YH'SHWH's PLAN!!!

"...those who LOVE ME will..."

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH
Working...
X