X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORD/LAW and the PROPHETS

ISRAEL, the BRIDE of YH'SHWH Ministry
    _______

YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW and HIS PROPHETS are from Genesis to Malachi. YH'SHWH's SPIRIT's Letters, that direct US to HIS WORD/LAW and HIS PROPHETS are from Matthew to Revelation.

This world calls HIS WORD/LAW and HIS PROPHETS the Old COVENANT. This title is never mentioned in HIS WORD/LAW or HIS PROPHETS.
    _______

What this world knows as the New COVENANT, WE believe, are Letters, by YH'SHWH's SPIRIT through HIS DISCIPLES, that direct US to HIS WORD/LAW and to HIS PROPHETS.
    _______

YH'SHWH SAYS,
    MT 5:17 Think not that I AM come to destroy the LAW, or THE PROPHETS: I AM not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    ___

Here, many say that since YH'SHWH, as MESSIAH, "fulfilled" the LAW, WE don't need to live it or follow it.
    WE believe this to be a lie.
    _______

MT 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till HEAVEN and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the LAW, till all be fulfilled.

MT 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDMENTS, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the KINGDOM of HEAVEN: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called GREAT in the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.
    _______

In the Letters, SPIRIT (through the DISCIPLES), refers to YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW and HIS PROPHETS all the time. The Letters were not seen as the WORD of YH'SHWH. And if you read a red letter BIBLE, you will find that most of what is written of what YH'SHWH said, in the Letters, is in HIS WORD/LAW and HIS PROPHETS.
    _______

HE did emphasize HIS LAWS about thinking evil about a person as sin and no divorce, except because of adultery.

The LAWS that were changed by YH'SHWH, HIMSELF as MESSIAH, in the Letter to the Hebrews, are the LAW of the Priesthood and the LAW of the Sacrifice. Those are the only LAWS that are changed in the Letter to the Hebrews. These two new LAWS, are the ONLY ONES that replace the OLD.
    _______

Every other reference, in the Letters, to SCRIPTURE, YH'SHWH's WORD, The LAW, and to what YH'SHWH SAYS is referring US to YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW and to HIS PROPHETS.

There is only one time that the Letters refer to another Letter (Epistle) and that is when Peter speaks of Paul's Letters and how Paul is hard to understand.
    _______

This is what WE believe and this is how WE are taught by YH'SHWH's SPIRIT.

ONE GOD, ONE SPIRIT, ONE "CALLED OUT ONES"

These THREE will BE

ONE

LOVE,

ISRAEL, the BRIDE of YH'SHWH Ministry
    _______

MT 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

MT 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

MT 26:54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

MT 26:56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

MK 12:10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

MK 12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

MK 14:49 I was daily with you in the temple teaching, and ye took me not: but the scriptures must be fulfilled.

MK 15:28 And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.

LK 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

LK 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

LK 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

LK 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

JN 2:22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

JN 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

JN 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

JN 7:42 Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

JN 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

JN 13:18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

JN 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

JN 19:24 They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.

JN 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

JN 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

JN 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

JN 20:9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

ACTS 1:16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

ACTS 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:

ACTS 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

ACTS 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

ACTS 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

ACTS 18:24 And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.

ACTS 18:28 For he mightily convinced the Jews, and that publickly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ.

ROM 1:2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

ROM 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

ROM 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

ROM 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

ROM 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

ROM 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

ROM 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

1COR 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1COR 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

GAL 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the
    heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

GAL 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

GAL 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

1TIM 5:18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

2TIM 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

2TIM 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

JAS 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

JAS 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

JAS 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

1PET 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

2PET 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2PET 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Not fulfilled, but kept.

...The NT claims;

--> I AM not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

...But which mitzvah did he fulfill to be the redeemer of the JEWish people? I cannot find where he redeemed the JEWish people at all. It seems to me, that a redeemed people should have a bright future. But what follows "Jesus"? Sure, he is worshipped by many. But the redeemed are not redeemed yet. Even an antichrist can be worshipped by multitudes of the decieved. The messiah's throne is here upon the earth, if you believe the texts of the tanakh. He must bring peace to his people. Where is his peace, and where is his throne to be found here upon the earth? And what of his blessed people? What has happened to them? There is a multitude of peoples who dwell in darkness. They have no chance to see the light of day, because they will not open their eyes.

--> Where does it say in the tanakh that the mitzvot will be fulfilled?

....Michael

Comment

"MY PEACE, I give to you."

Before PEACE is received one must receive HIM.

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

Closed eyes!

...Ricoel,

...You are rationalizing your faith. The peace spoken of is tha absence of war. Peace must cover former enemies. It is for the bad guys, as well as the good guys. Isn't this the peace that is spoken of in the NT?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of YHWH'S hand double for all her sins.

--> This is not at all what "Jesus" does. See Lk. 19: 43, 44 for what "Jesus says to Jerusalem. He doesn't speak comfortably to Jerusalem at all.

3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of YHWH, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Isa. 40: 1 - 3

3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. Mat. 3: 3

...What is wrong here? Can you see that the context is inverted? The antichrist comes to destroy while the christ comes to bring peace. If you want to see the light, you must open your eyes.

....Michael

Comment

My eyes are on YH'SHWH.

MICHAEL,

You say that I should keep my eyes opened.
          _______

You know, when I place my TALLIT over my head to pray, I am submitting myself to YH'SHWH. In other words, my eyes are on HIM and it does not matter what is going on around me.

My GOD, YH'SHWH, is ALL POWERFUL and is in CONTROL. Nothing, in this world, is out of HIS HANDS. The people that are going their own way are choosing to. I keep my eyes on HIM.

I go through my disciplines so that I will be weakened. HIS SPIRIT and ME will BE ESTABLISHED as ONE, this way. ONE must learn from ONE's hardships and try not to repeat them.

If one goes through a hardship and does not know why one is going through it; one will go through it again.

CHRON 6:26 When the heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against THEE; yet if they pray toward this place, and confess THY NAME, and turn from their sin, when THOU dost afflict them;

2CHRON 6:27 Then hear THOU from heaven, and forgive the sin of THY servants, and of THY PEOPLE ISRAEL, when THOU hast taught them the good way, wherein they should walk; and send rain upon THY land, which THOU hast given unto THY PEOPLE for an inheritance.
          _______

My eyes are on my GOD, YH'SHWH.
          HIS EYES are on ME.
          HIS EYES are on YOU.

LOVE,
          RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
          That is why I SAVED YOU.
          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
          YHSHWH

Comment

RicoEl

PLease go to this site and please tell me what you think. to see what it says and promotes wont take long at all- possibly a day to go accross the entire site.

http://www.netzarim.co.il

please take time and tell me what you think of it- apply word/law and all. and pray- i am weak from everything, mostly myself.

Anyone go to the site and tell me what they think.

Shalom,
            PS Ricoel this has to do even with this thread

Antonio
            ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
            ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
            ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

Without blemish?

...Ricoel, why can't you acknowledge the blemishes that occur in your faith?

....Michael

Comment

ISRAEL

BESEDER,

The NETZARIM have very good intentions, but I will still need to study more of their ideas. It seems to me, so far, that they push that one christian idea that once you convert, to their ideas, one must follow their ways.

Christians, who claim to follow Jesus, want you to be a christian once you convert.

The NETZARIM, who claim to follow Rebi Yehoshua, want you to be a jew, in good standing, once you convert.

But, I still need to study their web site more.

Thank you BESEDER, for directing me to them.

YOU are sharpening me.
                _______

MICHAEL,

I hope I understand what you mean by "blemish".

I don't have "blemishes" in my life.

When I sin, I sin.

No "blemish", just sin.

If I said that I had no sin, I would be calling YH'SHWH a liar.

I acknowledge my sin, in SPIRIT and TRUTH,
                to my GOD, YH'SHWH,
                the ONE I sin against.

Thank you, for your concern of sin in my life.

I am touched.

WE will BE ONE.

Your BROTHER, in LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                That is why I SAVED YOU.
                For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                YHSHWH

Comment

"Blemishes" in the recognition of what is really written in the text of the tanakh

...Ricoel, by "blemishes", I refer to your inability to test your faith. You cannot seem to incorperate new knowledge into the way you believe {your faith} to be. I can only give you scripture and verse. If these words of YHWH's have no meaning to you, why do you constantly claim {word/law}? You don't care about the "word" at all. How many lights can I turn on for you? But you keep your eyes closed. I love to sift the knowledge of others, through what is actually written in the tanakh. A concept like {there is no sacrifice for deliberate sin} to be "fulfilled" should effect your faith in some way. Or being able to read "Do not misuse the Name of YHWH, or "My Name is YHWH unto all generations, "L' dor v dor" {generation to generation} should bring some sort of concession from you. This commandment is one of the big ten. I ask you, "don't you think that YHWH has his reason for changing his Name from El Shaddai, to YHWH? Isn't there a reason that YHWH has said, "this is my Name forever"? But you refuse to esteem the sovereignty of the sacred Name of YHWH. You would rather hold up "Jesus" as GD, like a banner. And that "peace, the absence of war" should accompany any deliverer is lost on you. Weither a deliverer is supposed to be a blessing to those he delivers {as it is written}, but instead accompanies distruction, doesn't bring any concern to you at all. A self proclaimed messiah that brings forth no fruits of his {nowhere to be found} intercession for the JEWish people, should cause you some alarm, if you read the same tanakh that I do. Can I shout louder from the rooftop? The antichrist decieves multitudes into believing that he is GD. But he really wants to distroy the Name of YHWH {YaHudaH}. This is what he writes in his book, and this is what {they call themselves christians} do to the Name of YHWH with their ovens. Honesty requires that you make some concessions to the truth. Otherwise, your faith is just a picture hanging on a wall. It it always the same picture, no matter what is said in front of it. The multitudes are already decieved into believing that a man is GD. Has any other faith hurt the JEWish people {who bear the Name of their own Eloheem}, like christianity has? The death toll is staggering. It runs into the millions. Shamefully it topped this number {a million} before the holocaust ever happened.

....Michael

Comment

STAND UNDER YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW

MICHAEL,

You claim to be using YH'SHWH's WORD against/towards me. You yourself have confessed that you don't believe HIS WORD is complete TRUTH.

I do.
                    _______

Now, tell me.

How can someone, who does not believe HIS WORD is TRUTH, actually claim to see another, who STANDS UNDER HIS WORD, and say that he does or doesn't?
                    _______

MICHAEL, you pick and choose from YH'SHWH's WORD anything that fits your truth.

I believe ONE should STAND UNDER HIS WORD in whatever HE SAYS.

I do not believe as the majority of christians or jews believe. The majority of these people are separators of YH'SHWH's BODY. Their intention is to stay apart while YH'SHWH's PLAN is to bring US together as ONE; HIS ONE.

WE are HIS ISRAEL.

WE are HIS BRIDE.

Stop looking at yourself and look to HIM, OUR HUSBAND.

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                    That is why I SAVED YOU.
                    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                    YHSHWH

Comment

Open eyes?

...Ricoel, we all pick and choose which words fit our own versions of the truth. I allow that man holds the pen. He doesn't always spell it right, and we ourselves do not always understand him right. There are some obvious questions to ask ourselves. Who was holding the pen between Adam and Eve? Who among Noah and his sons, is the author in the family? Who saw that the creation is as written. Who took down the words of "Jesus"?

..."Jesus" is still the worst messiah that a JEW can have. What does his intercession give to the JEWish people? If he makes a righteous people of JEWs, why does evil follow afterwards? It is better to have no messiah at all. If he is a blessing to the JEWish people, what is it like to be cursed by him?

....Michael

Comment

SPIRIT

YH'SHWH's SPIRIT is the REVEALER of all TRUTH. All of YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW is written by SPIRIT.

If ONE belongs to YH'SHWH, that ONE will know SPIRIT and TRUTH (YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW).

If one does not belong to YH'SHWH, that one will not know SPIRIT or who wrote YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW.

Many believe that ABRAHAM is dead.

Many believe that the PROPHETS are dead.

Many believe that BELIEVERS/FOLLOWERS, that are not with US, are dead.

YH'SHWH is GOD of the living.

HE SAYS if I AM WITH HIM and IN HIM, I will never die.

HIS GIFT of SALVATION puts me with HIM.

Submitting to HIS SPIRIT, WHO will LIVE HIS WORD/LAW through ME, will keep ME IN HIM.
                        _______

YH'SHWH speaking:

JN 8:37 I know that ye are ABRAHAM's seed; but ye seek to kill ME, because MY WORD hath no place in you.

JN 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with ABBA: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

JN 8:39 They answered and said unto him, ABRAHAM is our father. YH'SHWH saith unto them, If ye were ABRAHAM's children, ye would do the WORKS of ABRAHAM.

JN 8:40 But now ye seek to kill ME, a man that hath told you TRUTH, which I have heard of GOD: this did not ABRAHAM.

JN 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to HIM, We be not born of fornication; we have one ABBA, GOD.

JN 8:42 YH'SHWH said unto them, If GOD were your ABBA, ye would love ME: for I proceeded forth and came from GOD; neither came I of myself, but HE sent ME.

JN 8:43 Why do ye not understand MY SPEECH? even because ye cannot hear MY WORD.

JN 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

JN 8:45 And because I tell you TRUTH, ye believe ME not.

JN 8:46 Which of you convinceth ME of sin? And if I say TRUTH, why do ye not believe ME?

JN 8:47 He that is of GOD heareth GOD's WORDS: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of GOD.

JN 8:48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

JN 8:49 YH'SHWH answered, I have not a devil; but I honour ABBA, and ye do dishonour ME.

JN 8:50 And I seek not MINE OWN HONOUR : there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

JN 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep MY SAYING, he shall never see death.

JN 8:52 Then said the Jews unto HIM, Now we know that thou hast a devil. ABRAHAM is dead, and the PROPHETs; and thou sayest, If a man keep MY SAYING, he shall never taste of death.

JN 8:53 Art thou greater than our father ABRAHAM, which is dead? and the PROPHETS are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

JN 8:54 YH'SHWH answered, If I HONOUR MYSELF, MY HONOUR is nothing: it is ABBA that HONOURETH ME; of whom ye say, that HE is your GOD:

JN 8:55 Yet ye have not known HIM; but I know HIM: and if I should say, I know HIM not, I shall be a liar like you: but I know HIM, and keep HIS SAYING.

JN 8:56 Your father ABRAHAM rejoiced to see MY DAY: and he saw it, and was glad.

JN 8:57 Then said the Jews unto HIM, THOU art not yet fifty years old, and hast THOU seen ABRAHAM?

JN 8:58 YH'SHWH said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before ABRAHAM was, I AM.
                        _______

JN 11:23 YH'SHWH saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

JN 11:24 Martha saith unto HIM, I know that he shall rise again in the RESURRECTION at the last day.

JN 11:25 YH'SHWH said unto her, I AM the RESSURECTION, and the LIFE:

he that believeth in ME, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

JN 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in ME shall never die.

Believest thou this?
                        _______

YH'SHWH is the Fulfillment of the DAVIDIC COVENANT,
                        the latest/newest COVENANT.

ONE more COVENANT to be Fulfilled.

"I will gather YOU. I will be your GOD and you will be MY PEOPLE."

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                        That is why I SAVED YOU.
                        For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                        YHSHWH

Comment

blessed be you ricoel, for you will not see death I pray

Hi ricoel, thank you so much for this- I hope that you do hold the truth. And if you do- then i know that you cannot share all that you have for we are not your brothers.

But i pray i come to be your brother
                          I hope in an estatic strange faith that you have seen the 1st assembly and that they know you. I know Spying will be filled with a joy by what you have said.

Here is a composition I gathered together of what Spying and I wrote on a different thread of the immortals:
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          The Immortals taught :
                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          2 Cor 4:5-7
                          5 For we preach not ourselves, but Messiah Yahushua YAHWEH; and ourselves your servants for Yahushua's sake.
                          6 For ELOHIM, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of ELOHIM in the face of Yahushua Messiah.
                          7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, which the excellency of the power may be of ELOHIM, and not of us. (KJV)

"TO LIVE IS MESSIAH, TO DIE IS TO GAIN." (Phil 1:21)
                          "I NO LONGER LIVE BUT MESSIAH LIVES IN ME" (Gal 2.20)

All of these scriptures have been opened up to me by 1John3.9
                          They no longer lived but Messiah lived and they feared no one but HaShem and NOTICE the way Jesus said it.
                          Luke 12:4-5
                          4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
                          5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. (KJV)

--------------------------
                          DO NOT FEAR THOSE THAT KILL THE BODY! BUT HASHEM THAT CAN DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY, why would he destroy the soul if there is no blame on it also the body, I understand that GD saves peoples physical lives when people ask for him to do so, and Messiah has fulfilled this. HOW? (its all through out the OT)
                          MAT 24.34
                          I assure you, this generation will not pass from the scene before all these things take place.

1 Cor 15:51-58
                          51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we (who is the "we" here?) shall all be changed,
                          52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
                          53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
                          54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
                          55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
                          56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
                          57 But thanks be to ELOHIM, which giveth us the victory through our ADONAI Yahushua Messiah.
                          58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of YAHWEH, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in YAHWEH. (KJV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Look also at this,
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          John 21.20
                          Peter turned around and saw the disciple Jesus loved following them- the one who had leaned over to Jesus during supper and asked, "ADONAI, who among us will betray you?" Peter asked Jesus, "WHAT about him, Adon? Jesus replied, "IF I want to him to REMAIN ALIVE until I return, what is that to you? You follow me." .... So the believers spread the rumor that the disciple wouldn't die. BUT that isn’t what Jesus said. He only said, "IF I want to him to REMAIN ALIVE until I return, what is that to you? You follow me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          How can this be possible?
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Mat 19.26
                          Jesus looked at them intently and said, " Humanly speaking, it is ee'efshar. But with ELOHIM everything is efshar"

(The whole passage even goes with the context of a son of GD not sinning, sin=death, no sin=life)
                          ---------------------------------------------------------
                          If we still sow in the flesh (SIN) we will reap death (MOSES will judge us) IF we sow in the SPIRIT we will reap life.
                          INDEED Messiah has MADE things harder, but whomever the SON sets free, He is free indeed, and these "HARD" things are we love to do, and I hope to get that one day and reject this "LIFE" that is not LIFE, because REALITY is at GD's right hand where Messiah is seated in the place of honor and power.
                          (Colossians 3.2)

--------------------------------------------------
                          2 Tim 3:1-5
                          1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
                          2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
                          3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
                          4 Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of ELOHIM;
                          5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. (KJV)

----------------------------------------------------------------

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

continued

I realized that I was guilty of verse 5, AND I KNOW that the Majority, 99% of Christians, and Messianic Jews and any name a person "BELIEVING" in Messiah wishes to call themselves, are in trouble- we are not SONS/children.
                            I have fought with this portion of scripture for a while saying, "well, that doesn’t mean I'm not His son" until I accepted the word for what it was with the influx of conviction concerning many, many, many parts of the WORD. If Hashem can show me the truth, He can show you-
                            JOHN LIVES, and that Generation has not passed, they still live with us NOW, not only in SPIRIT but also in BODY. WHY? BECAUSE HIS SPIRIT WAS NOT TAKEN from their bodies- save for those that have been killed.

The majority of Christians hold on to the form of religion but deny its power by deliberate sin( wickedness). Some are seeking to exercise the power and be free, truly free. Few know that the power exists because they have been free in their lives through that power, but then, like a baby, they forget, and sin, and grieve that power, and through sin make themselves doubt( I have been there, so I know the struggle). Even to doubt is sin. They are in life continually forced with the necessity of laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works (Hebrews 6:1) instead of moving on to perfection.

These are true words:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            JOHN LIVES, and that Generation has not passed, they still live with us NOW, not only in SPIRIT but also in BODY. WHY? BECAUSE HIS SPIRIT WAS NOT TAKEN from their bodies- save for those that have been killed.
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            There are indeed those who are still alive. They know how to exercise the power, and they are patiently waiting for us to learn.

Why does JOHN and THAT GENERATION remain apart from us? I don't know for sure, but I believe it is because of this nature of the peace offerings:

Lev 7:18
                            18 And if any of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity. (KJV)

Messiah said:

John 6:55-57
                            55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
                            56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
                            57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. (KJV)

JOHN and THAT GENERATION ate of the flesh of Messiah who was the peace offering. Right now, I believe that JOHN and THAT GENERATION are fasting:

Matt 9:15
                            15 And Yahushua said unto them, Can the children of the bride chamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast. (KJV)

So, the flesh of Messiah can only be eaten for a certain time, or if we should look at it from another perspective, this world only has opportunity to eat from the peace offering according to the seder of the Law. I look upon a spiritual day as being either 100 years long or a thousand years long. The fast of JOHN and THAT GENERATION should have begun sometime in the 2nd Century. JOHN and THAT GENERATION knows that the change (1 Corinthians 15:51-52) for them will come in our generation, in our time. It is fire that changes, and our ELOHIM is a consuming fire!

Where does that leave us? Have we opportunity to eat from the peace offerings? Not according to the Law! This is why JOHN and THAT GENERATION remain hidden from us, at least, that is what I suspect.

I want you to consider this scripture because I would like to be able to pick your mind after Messiah gets you searching into it:

Joel 2:11-14
                            11 And YAHWEH shall utter his voice before his army (Messiah on the Cross): for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of YAHWEH is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
                            12 Therefore also now, saith YAHWEH, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
                            13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto YAHWEH your ELOHIM: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
                            14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto YAHWEH your ELOHIM? (KJV)

Concerning the blessings left behind for us: (MATTHEW 26:26-27 ,1 CORINTHIANS 10:16-17 )

So, Messiah has not left us without sustenance. We do have something to eat and drink. It is the source of our strength!

Here is more evidence that immortality or eternal life is possible in Messiah Yahushua right now. Paul makes this statement concerning eating and drinking the body and blood of Messiah Yahushua:

1 Cor 11:25-30
                            25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
                            26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew ADONAI'S death till he come.
                            27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of ADONAI, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of ADONAI.
                            28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
                            29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning ADONAI'S body.
                            30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.(KJV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

end

Paul is writing here about being physically weak and getting sick and dying. Now, what is so unusual about Christians getting sick and dying? It happens all the time. Is this not the course of life in this world? If we are not killed, we eventually get sick and die, do we not? So, why do we need to examine ourselves if getting sick and dying is the norm? Obviously, the believer can do something about getting sick and dying. The believer can examine himself properly, and the believer can repent of those things that should not be found taking place in his life. This option is not open to the unbeliever. Unbelievers, if they are not killed, are always going to get sick and die. The implication here is that the believer has the option to live, that is, if the believer is eating the body and drinking the blood of Messiah Yahushua in a worthy fashion. The scriptures do not teach a time limit on this option save perhaps as we may have already indicated.

James supports Paul's teaching. He writes concerning those believers who get sick:

James 5:14-16
                              14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of ADONAI:
                              15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and ADONAI shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
                              16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (KJV)

Again, through confession and repentance and prayer, the believer exercises the option for life.

The physical body will always respond to a healed spirit. A cleansed spirit is a healthy body. As the spirit is renewed, the body is renewed.

How many Christians do you know that believe in the option for life? Christians for two thousand years have all gone meekly to their graves. As far as that goes, so have the Jews, and moslems and the world. Of course, I am not speaking of all those who have been killed or murdered or of those who have died in an accident of some sort. Most of these have had no choice or option for life, but how many millions have had that option for life and did choose to exercise it? None that I know of save for the possibility of those who still live from the first century. Do you know of any who have exercised the option for life today?

Since there are none, this tells me that there are no believers in Christianity, but when we say that, we are forced to look around, and we must admit that there are no believers in Judaism as well. Both Christians and Jews, all go rather meekly to their graves!
                              Here is another argument for the existence of the option for life. Paul implies in Hebrews that mankind has been enslaved through the fear of death, but that some have been delivered from this bondage:
                              Heb 2:15
                              15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. (KJV)

Now, some can maintain that the fear of death is removed without removing death itself, that is, our faith only serves to allow us to face our own inevitable death bravely. I don't think that this is what Paul is saying. I feel that Paul clarifies his actual belief elsewhere in this scripture:
                              2 Tim 1:8-10
                              8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our ADONAI, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of ELOHIM;
                              9 Who hath saved us (saved us from what?), and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Messiah Yahushua before the world began,
                              10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Yahushua Messiah, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: (KJV)

Obviously, if death has been abolished, and if life and immortality is taught and believed, then there is no fear of death for the believer. This is why so many of our first century brethren could so easily and so bravely face their own martyrdom with smiles on their faces. They believed in life and immortality, and not just in a life and immortality that comes to them after death!
                              quote:
                              Phil 1:21
                              21 For to me to live is Messiah, and to die is gain. (KJV)

If living for the believer is Messiah, then who is Messiah?:

1 Tim 6:16
                              16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. (KJV)

So, if Messiah has immortality, and if I am a part of his body, then I also possess immortality. This is why living for Paul is Messiah because Messiah is immortality. Those who possess immortality can only die if they are killed! Messiah possessed immortality before his death on the Cross. What did he gain through his death?

the great day of YAHWEH spoken of by the prophet Joel is the same day that Messiah Yahushua died. In a spiritual sense all of mankind were assembled before Messiah at the Cross. Messiah did shout the great shout from the Cross. This is the manner in which I see it, and this is the manner in which Peter saw it:

Acts 2:15-17
                              15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
                              16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
                              17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith ELOHIM, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: (KJV)

If the Cross was not the great battle of YAHWEH fighting for his people, then how could YAHWEH say these words through Joel?:

Joel 2:28
                              28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: (KJV)

And Peter understands that the afterward applied right then and there to them? Peter understood the spiritual context of Joel and so do I, and that context is the Cross of Messiah.

the real enemies of mankind are Satan, Satan's world or kingdom, and sin, and death(the enemies of mankind). Any salvation from YAHWEH worthy of the NAME will provide deliverance from these enemies, and not just for one generation, but for all generations. This is why the Cross of Messiah is such a great victory. The Cross brings all these enemies together at the same time for their complete destruction through the gathering and execution of all men!

LISTEN to Moshiach‘s promise
                              John 11:25-26
                              25 Yahushua said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
                              26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? (KJV)

{And it is changed from its original}

Antonio

bless you ricoel, bless you!!

Comment

Working...
                              X