Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ACOG place to be.

. . . Like, what I said before -

edited by Valid Name...(this is what he meant to say )
    Last edited by Scarlet; 02-17-2003, 05:34 PM.
    Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. -Rabbi Julius Gordon
    Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. -Matt Groening

Split,

I think you should encourage your older brother to put in his two cents. Yo KD, are you reading?? Don't stay silent. I would love to hear from you.

I don't think any of the younger kids read here. In fact, I know they don't. Atleast, I know my siblings don't.

But KB Junior does on occasion. I will try to persuade him to participate. It takes a lot of courage though, I'll see if he can hang!! (ha)

Peace,
    Rovivrus2
    What do you know that you don't know? I know that I don't know what my views will necessarily be in the future.

Comment

Like, a day?

Werd...

I visit you all weekend and then you kill this thread 2 minutes after I find out a bout it?

I guess I don't have much to talk to you about, because you'll be feeding again me shortly enough.

Rov - KD doesn't have 2 cents

I need to grow up...

Oh look at that Split, somebody edited your thread. Who are the moderators here anyway?

Valid Name
      Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Comment

... yah

valid,
        I guess I gave up too fast. Thanks for posting. I haven't talked to Kenny for awhile, I left him a message and he hasn't called back.
        Rov,
        Thank you for speaking to me still. I really sorry about what I wrote but it feels good to get it off my chest. I can't believe it lasted as long as it did, and it feels even better to be able to talk to you about it.

Ill write back in a while, I've got studying and a concert,
        Much Love,
        Drew
        I hope to hear from you KBJR.
        Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. -Rabbi Julius Gordon
        Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. -Matt Groening

Comment

hello

Hello Split, Rov, Scarlet, and all other church familymembers. After reading your postings on this thread I wanted to register and become part of your discussion group. I feel that we all have a common thread through Jesus Christ our Lord. I have missed some of you immensely over the last couple of years. I feel the love that you have for one another coming through the words and messages that you are sending. This tells me that God is alive in you all guiding and directing you and drawing you to himself. May his peace shine upon you today on this Sabbath day. I love you all . Peacemaker

Comment

Peacemaker

Peacemaker,
            The one thing that I count on above all others is love. I'm glad to hear from you, and also hope that we can make peace work. I'm glad we share the sabbath, and I know we'll share a greater sabbath together someday.
            Much Love,
            Split

Comment

Working...
            X