Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation)

A person e-mailed me and asked why I keep copying and posting YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW?

This person asked, "Why do you keep throwing it in our faces?"
    _______

I will always use YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW, when I try to explain my belief.

I believe that YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW is COMPLETE TRUTH.
    _______

This what I have learned.

When YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW is used it falls into a BELIEVER's HEART.

When YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW is used it falls onto an unbeliever's face.

LOVE,
    RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Tricking out the Sacred Name.

15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHWH Elohenu of your fathers, the Eloheem of Abraham, the Eloheem of Isaac, and the Eloheem of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Ricoel, do we have a mitzvah here? Are we told how we are to remember the Name of our Eloheem forever, unto all generations? If you truly care about YHWH's Word/Law, wouldn't you try and observe it? How important is the Name of YHWH to GD, seeing that he saw fit to change it from Shaddai to YHWH? Has this anything to do with YHWH's over-all plan?

3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, {El Shaddai} but by my name {YHWH} was I not known to them.

...It is because the torah was back written, from the time of Moses, that the Name YHWH is in the prior texts. YHWH wanted to change the Name by which he is called. He chose this for a reason.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of YHWH thy Eloheem in vain; {do not misuse it} for YHWH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

...Do you hold yourself guiltless for changing a sacred Name in YHWH's devine plan, to YH'SHWH? While I will concede that YHWH is the only savior that his people are to look to, for their salvation, the Name of GD has never been called "Yeshua" in any text that exists within the tanakh. You do this in conflict with a mitzvah. Who gives you permission to make this change in YHWH's Name? Even Moses had to wait until his question of GD was answered.

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

...You know the answer of YHWH. Will you comply with His will {forever, unto all generations}, or will you stiffen your neck and rationalize your way into maintaining your breach in the use of the sacred Name of YHWH?

....Michael

Comment

onebody

Personally, I have always wanted to tell this story, but it seemed too prideful. Now, MICHAEL has given me a reason to tell it.
      _______

When I first submitted to YH'SHWH's SPIRIT, yes, I called HIM YH'WH because that was HIS NAME at the time, to me. I would force myself to deny myself to HIM. It was and is difficult.

One night, as I dreamed, I saw HIS YOKE on me. It was like I was seeing the yoke from the top. It was on the back of my neck. YH'WH was written on the yoke. "YH" on one side and "WH" on the other side.

Then, YH'SHWH said, "I will put MY LAW, MY SPIRIT in YOU." I saw the "SHIN" that STANDS over HIS LAW, stamp itself on to me. It shone through the yoke and I read HIS NAME with MINE.

YH SH WH

I AM HIS PEOPLE. HE LIVES in ME and I AM HIS BODY. HIS YOKE (HIS LIFE) is MINE. HE is MY PLACE where no one need see ME.
      HIS LAW/HIS SPIRIT is in ME.

I see HIM in MY NAME, RICO EL

I see ME in HIS NAME, YH SH WH
      _______

This is what I tell HIS PEOPLE. HIS LAW/HIS SPIRIT will LIVE in US.

WE are ISRAEL, HIS BRIDE!

I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

Spoken faithfully!

...Ricoel,

28 The prophet that hath a dream, 1*let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, 2*let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith YHWH. Jer. 23: 28

...Your dream is chaff to the wheat.

15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHWH Elohenu of your fathers, the Eloheem of Abraham, the Eloheem of Isaac, and the Eloheem of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. Ex. 3: 15

....Michael

Comment

Ricoel, is valid!

Hi Thummim,

Lets just say, despite what we hold, RicoEl brought up a valid point.
          I saw it clearly.

On a Mezuzah, what letter do you see??? It is a Shin....And the Shin is represented all over doorposts....it is the door thummim.
          YHWH is the house and in the middle of the walls of the house there is a dalet, a door, and upon that door is a shin- for shaddai.
          SO YHWH brought even greater glorification to His same name.

I wonder now, how was it really pronounced. Was it even really Yehshuah?

You see my thought thummim. I see this wonderful

be blessed achim
          ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
          ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
          ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

Remembering a Name.

3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of El Shaddai, but by my name YHWH was I not known to them. Ex. 6: 3

...Shaddai became unsuitable to YHWH for some reason. He decided that he wants to be known as YHWH. He wanted his Name attached to the tribe of David. He wants all of Israel to remember him this way for all generations to come.

13 Thy name, YHWH, endureth for ever; and thy memorial, YHWH, throughout all generations. Ps. 135: 13

...This is important. His Name fits his purpose. It is the key in the door of his expectations. What does YHWH want from his Name? Does he want to show his peoples righteousness by it? Is it, "The LORD our righteousness"? No, its YaHudaH our righteousness. How else will he end the rebuke of his people except by redeeming their Name through his own Name?

...The redemption of the Name of YHWH is not a work of "Jesus". "Jesus" is the reason that the Name of YaHudaH needs to be redeemed in the first place. It seems that christianity believes that JEWs, who will not except "Jesus" as their saviour, are damned. And that is how a name becomes defiled. YaHudaH is the Name of YHWH, having the fourth letter "cut" out of it. But of course, "Jesus doesn't teach this. Neither does he vindicate his people through his knowledge anywhere within the pages of the NT. But doing so is a requirement of the 53rd chapter of Isaiah. Ricoel has no permission to insert any letters into the Name of YHWH. Wouldn't doing so be the breaking of a mitzvot? What about, "thou shalt not misuse the Name of YHWH your Eloheem"?

....Michael

Comment

YH'SHWH's LAW is in US

JER 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

JER 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

JER 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

JER 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

I CREATED YOU for ME.
              That is why I SAVED YOU.
              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
              YHSHWH

Comment

A child is born?

...Ricoel,

...This is the fruit of the new covenant;

--> I will remember their sin no more

...This is with whom it is made;

--> the house of Israel

...Do these words fit the time of "Jesus"?

--> they shall be my people.

...These are words that go with the peace that comes from having ones sins forgotten. So what now? Will YHWH forgive the sins of his people, only to allow their slaughter? Are the Romans YHWH's instruments of peace and forgiveness? We need a time other than the time of "Jesus", to fulfill these words. Now might be a better time. {after the holocaust} We need someone to sit upon the throne of David to fulfill these words. {something that "Jesus" didn't do} If a child is born of JEWish parents having a red arm, he could become a father to all JEWs by taking the place of Perez in the line of Shem. He would be priest and king upon his throne. And he, as a child, could be given to the people. He would also, by the Name of GD {the Name of YaHudaH} cover all YaHudeem with the Name of GD, making them an "all righteous" people and worthy of Holy vessels to eat from. {Zech. 14: 21} I'm sure that he would in some way end any breach that exists in the house of YHWH. You know that "Perez" means breach. The midwife of this birth said, "this breach is upon you" to Perez. Perez is firstborn. What happens to the firstborn in this sequence of births. {Ishmael to Manasseh}? A breach is open if this people forget the Name of their GD. Now they await their new king who will sit down as Er's son {having a Canaanite mother} upon the throne of David. He will be both a JEW and a Gentile. He will be a priest like Melchizedek, as well as the king of righteousness because of his Name. I'm now convinced that such a child will be born soon. Since a king is also an anointed servant, wouldn't he also be Messiah? The great deciever already came, and he gave the JEWish people nothing but grief. Think hard. Is grief what a messiah is suppose to bring to the JEWish people?

....Michael

Comment

SUBMIT

Is grief what a messiah is suppose to bring to the JEWish people?
                  _______

DEUT 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

DEUT 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

DEUT 30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

DEUT 30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

DEUT 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

DEUT 30:20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
                  ___

LK 4:14 And YH'SHWH returned in the POWER of SPIRIT into Galilee: and there went out a fame of HIM through all the region round about.

LK 4:15 And HE taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.

LK 4:16 And HE came to Nazareth, where HE had been brought up: and, as HIS custom was, HE went into the synagogue on SABBATH, and stood up for to read.

LK 4:17 And there was delivered unto HIM the Book of the PROPHET ESAIAS. And when HE had opened the book, HE found the place where it was written,

LK 4:18 The SPIRIT of the LORD is upon ME, because HE hath anointed ME to preach the gospel to the poor; HE hath sent ME to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

LK 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the LORD.

LK 4:20 And HE closed the Book, and HE gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on HIM.

LK 4:21 And HE began to say unto them, This day is this SCRIPTURE fulfilled in your ears.
                  ___

Grief is for the unbelievers.

Believers/Followers/Submitters are made SONs of ABRAHAM.
                  ___

LK 19:1 And YH'SHWH entered and passed through Jericho.

LK 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.

LK 19:3 And he sought to see YH'SHWH who HE was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.

LK 19:4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see HIM: for HE was to pass that way.

LK 19:5 And when YH'SHWH came to the place, HE looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

LK 19:6 And he made haste, and came down, and received HIM joyfully.

LK 19:7 And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That HE was gone to be GUEST with a man that is a sinner.
                  ___

LK 19:8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the LORD: Behold, LORD, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

LK 19:9 And YH'SHWH said unto him, This day is SALVATION come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a SON of ABRAHAM.

LK 19:10 For the SON of MAN is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
                  _______

The Parable of the Lost Ten (not for JUDAH and BENJAMIN)

LK 19:11 And as they heard these things, HE added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to YERU'SHALOM, and because they thought that the KINGDOM of GOD should immediately appear.

LK 19:12 HE said therefore, A CERTAIN NOBLEMAN went into a far country to receive for HIMSELF a kingdom, and to return.
                  LK 19:13 And HE called his Ten Servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

LK 19:14 But HIS citizens hated HIM, and sent a message after HIM, saying, We will not have this MAN to reign over us.

LK 19:15 And it came to pass, that when HE was returned, having received the KINGDOM, then HE COMMANDED these Servants to be called unto HIM, to whom HE had given the money, that HE might know how much every man had gained by trading.

LK 19:16 Then came the first, saying, LORD, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

LK 19:17 And HE said unto him, Well, thou Good Servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

LK 19:18 And the second came, saying, LORD, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

LK 19:19 And HE said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

LK 19:20 And another came, saying, LORD, behold, here is THY pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

LK 19:21 For I feared THEE, because THOU art an AUSTERE MAN: THOU takest up that THOU layedst not down, and reapest that THOU didst not sow.

LK 19:22 And HE saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an AUSTERE MAN, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

LK 19:23 Wherefore then gavest not thou MY MONEY into the bank, that at MY COMING I might have required MINE OWN with usury?

LK 19:24 And HE said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

LK 19:25 (And they said unto him, LORD, he hath ten pounds.)

LK 19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

LK 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should REIGN over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
                  ___

Grief is for the unbeliever.
                  _______

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                  That is why I SAVED YOU.
                  For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                  YHSHWH

Comment

...and will plead with them for my people and for my heritage Israel

...Ricoel writes;

DEUT 30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

...So what other gods were the people of YaHudaH serving? What other books of faith were they reading. What other faith were they practicing? But To follow "Jesus" would have been a breach in their faith. He asks them to drink blood, and to worship him as GD. {most of his followers believe him to be GD} He teaches that his sacrifice will be for their own sin, against what the text of the torah teaches. YHWH requires no shedding of innocent blood. That is the faith of Rome.

LK 4:17 And there was delivered unto HIM the Book of the PROPHET ESAIAS. And when HE had opened the book, HE found the place where it was written,

LK 4:18 The SPIRIT of the LORD is upon ME, because HE hath anointed ME to preach the gospel to the poor; HE hath sent ME to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

LK 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the LORD.

LK 4:20 And HE closed the Book, and HE gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on HIM.

LK 4:21 And HE began to say unto them, This day is this SCRIPTURE fulfilled in your ears.

...Now Ricoel, what is the year of jubilee about. Isn't it about the end of servitude and the freeing of all debts? And what is to follow this event? Do you realize that not freeing the people has very much to do with why their leaders went into captivity in the first place? They refused to end their servants labors and YHWH decided to increase their own labors because of this through captivity. {Jer. 34: 8 - 22} Did "Jesus" set free the people of Jerusalem and Judah as he was supposed too? Did not they remain servants to Rome? Didn't "Jesus" give grief to this people, instead of liberty?

Ricoel writes;

Believers/Followers/Submitters are made SONs of ABRAHAM.

...This people are already the sons {and daughters} of Abraham. Their is no scriptural requirement to submit to a rejected servant of YaHudah's that is thought of as an offender of YHWH's. Whom else would YHWH smite? {speaking of the servant of Isa. 53} Should the people now follow this offender of YHWH? And by the way, what was the Disease that "Jesus" had? Isn't he supposed to be afflicted in some way that causes the people to turn their faces from him? {Isa. 53: 3} Why is this servant of Isa. 53 dispised by his people during his lifetime? He is not desired, and yet "Jesus" is a man of large crowds? And still you do not open your eyes. The deciever, decieves many. But he is no deliverer of the JEWish people. What has "Jesus" done for the JEWish people? {My people according to Isa. 53, vs. 8} Come on, tell me of some blessing that he has given the Name of YaHudaH, prior to the slaughter of JEWs by the millions, by "Jesus"? Innocent blood is all that works with christians. Even the death of "Jesus" is not enough innocent blood for christians. Through the inquisition, pograms and other venues of christian power, JEWs have been oppressed continually and targeted for rejecting a non deliverer. That is the oppressing of the Name of YaHudaH by those who do not revere it. Given the verses of text that you post, you seem to think that these people {who reject "Jesus"}, as any sort of JEWish deliverer, are not the targeted people for the day of liberty. But read the messianic texts again. They speak of a great blessing for this very people. The day of liberty belongs to all of YaHudaH, and to all of the seed of Israel.

....Michael

Comment

Working...
                    X