• I have been asked...

I have been asked:
    1. “of what faith I am”.
    2. What “church” do I go to.
    3. What “church” did I grow up in.
    4. The way you believe “are you jewish?”

_______

I give myself one title.

I am not christian, jew, muslim, lutheran, catholic, baptist. I was born in the U.S., but I still prefer the one title over being called an american, canadian, english, spanish, italian, or french. I am not hispanic, white, red, yellow, black, or green.

I am not of, what this world calls, the “church”.

_______

I AM of the “CALLED OUT ONES”.

I AM of YH’SHWH’s PEOPLE.

I AM of YH’SHWH’s BODY.

I AM YH’SHWH’s BRIDE.

I AM ISRAEL.

_______

Now, many tell me that ISRAEL is the jews.

I could never trust a god who would make so many promises to a people, supposedly a god who does not lie, and then just pick up with another group of people because they didn’t listen.

GOD YH'SHWH has never let go of HIS PEOPLE. WE are in HIS HAND.

There is ONE GOD, ONE SPIRIT, and ONE BODY / ISRAEL.

ONE GOD + ONE SPIRIT + ONE ISRAEL = ONE

ONE LIVES YH’SHWH’s WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation).

ROM 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

ROM 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

ROM 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

ROM 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

ROM 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

These verses tell me that there are two groups of people. Those being broken off and those being grafted on to the “ROOT”.

But, both are “olive branches”.

_______

JER 11:16 The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.

JER 11:17 For the LORD of hosts, that planted thee, hath pronounced evil against thee, for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, which they have done against themselves to provoke me to anger in offering incense unto Baal.

These verses tell me why the “olive branches” were broken off by YH’SHWH.

These verses tell me who the two “olive branches” are.

The House of ISRAEL and the House of JUDAH.

_______

ZECH 4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

ZECH 4:13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

ZECH 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

These verses tell me that YH’SHWH has plans to bring the two “olive branches” together.

_______

REV 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

REV 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

REV 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

REV 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

REV 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

REV 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

REV 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

REV 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

REV 11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

REV 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

These verses tell me that the two “olive branches” have blossomed into two “olive trees”.

These verses tell me that the two “olive trees” are YH’SHWH’s WITNESSES to this world.

These verses tell me that the Two WITNESSES will WITNESS the POWER of YH’SHWH’s SPIRIT to this world.

These verses tell me that the two “olive trees” will be GLORIFIED as our GOD YH’SHWH was GOLRIFIED.

These verses tell me that, while the whole world watches, the two “olive trees” will be taken up to YH’SHWH “in a cloud”.

_______

These Two WITNESSES are:

the House of ISRAEL + the House of JUDAH = ISRAEL, YH’SHWH’s PEOPLE.

YH’SHWH says, “ I will be their GOD and they will be MY PEOPLE.”

This is the title I was given and the title I choose to use.

I AM ISRAEL, YH’SHWH’s PEOPLE.

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH
Working...
X