Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Road To Emma!

Hi Everyone,

Sunday, my wife and I were privileged to spend an intimate evening with Rovivus and her fellow and Explorer and her husband. My oldest nephew and niece were also present. We enjoyed a pleasant meal at a nice downtown Clayton restaurant. We came together to celebrate a major accomplishment by Rovivus. She is now the most educated member of my family, although my wife is not too far behind her (my wife is also working to complete a master’s program). Rovivus just completed her master’s program at St. Louis University. She now has a Master’s Degree in Social Work. I was honored to spend the evening celebrating her accomplishment, and I am honored by all her hard work and success. I am very proud of her, and I love her very much.

My oldest daughter and her husband were not able to attend because she was beginning the first symptoms of her labor. My daughter gave birth to her first child and our third grand baby at 5:52 Monday morning. Her name is Emma Angelina. Angelina is the middle name of my son-in-law’s grandmother. This fine lady died several weeks ago.

We were at the hospital when Emma was born. My wife watched the delivery. I have seen the birth of six children and giving birth is the hardest task that I have seen anyone accomplish. There is nothing that a man can do which approaches giving birth. I am very proud of the ladies in my life. Our mothers, my wife, my daughters, my nieces, and, now, my granddaughters, and I am very thankful to my Heavenly Father for all of them.

Here is a little poem that I was inspired to compose after finally getting to hold little Emma in my arms around 10:00 AM:
    The Road To Emma

So great was my pleasure in holding you,
    Bound securely against my chest.
    Wondering if your little ear could hear,
    The sounds of life’s great lessons,
    Sent forth through the rhythmus of our heart.
    How marvelous it was to greet you,
    After the violence of being born!
    How restfully secure and peaceful,
    Did you seem balanced in my arms.
    Joy to your Mother, Joy to your Father,
    This joining that is of Angelina.
    You possess a certain quiet,
    That felt calming to my soul.
    You know some of us are older,
    Only known to the Ancient of Days!
    May you be blessed, my dearest Emma, in your endeavors,
    And righteous in all your ways.
    Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

EMMA had a Happy Birth Day!!!!!!!

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

Emma

Dear Spying, You sound so very awed and proud of all your women. The joy of a grandchild is such a wonder, isn't it.

Their parents may drive us crazy growing up sometimes, but grandchildren never judge us they truly love us unconditionally, just as Jesus loves us.

I always rejoice when I hear the little ones sing

Jesus Loves Me

they truly know that and feel that. Oh, if we could just be that simple again in our life. That the most important thing would be to always know that, of course, Jesus Loves Me.

Blessings of the Father and Holy Spirit be upon your little one as she begins her journey through Jesus to the Father.

Congratulations,

Be still...i am
      For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Comment

Thanks for a wonderful evening

Dear Spying (aka Uncle Allen)---

I just wanted to take a moment to Thank You for inviting me (your oldest niece and goddaughter) to the dinner with the rest of the family. The restaurant in Clayton was great! I will have to recommend it to all of my friends.

It is wonderful that Emma was born the day after my birthday. Another December baby...this is great. Do me a favor, please don't celebrate her birthday and Christmas together. It is no fun having them both together.

I think it is wonderful that my cousin finished her MSW. Not much money in this field, but I guess money isn't everything. I do hope she has lots of fun things to do in life because the life of a social worker can be very stressful especially with high maintenance groups.

Well, I have to get going....lots of things to do before seeing Mom for Christmas.

Thank you again for your generosity and heartfelt warmth of the family,

Dawn
        your lesbian niece
        shechinah

Comment

Our Father?

Hi Shechinah,

Welcome to Lo Ammi. I acknowledge whom I acknowledge, and what I have written, is written! That being said, allow me to apologize to you and your brother for my failure to acknowledge the both of you. Chronologically, both you and he are indeed the oldest. Even so, as it is written:
          You know some of us are older,
          Only known to the Ancient of Days!
          In the physical, you are my niece, but in the spiritual, it may not be so. Indeed, in the spiritual, we may not even be related. Do you think and say that we have the same Father?

Sincerely, Spying
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Shechinah,

Wow, you sure did shock us all with your post!

I must tell you that when I read my Dad’s first post about Emma, I didn’t even realize what he had written about “oldest niece and nephew”. So, I assure you that he did not even realize it when he wrote it. And if he did, it was not written to hurt you. (I had no idea that you even read here).

I could almost see your face, as I was reading your post. Angry, yet smiling I’m sure. Then I got to thinking about how much you have hated my dad all these years. I know that your anger emerged from issues related to the religion. Your mother has spoken repeatedly about how all of your cousins were taken away from you. I can empathize with you regarding how you must have felt as a child, being separated from your extended family. But then I realize that those family members who were in the church did not isolate themselves. They were isolated by those who despised their beliefs. (We all know why Grandma and Grandpa moved away).

I mean, how old are you, and you are still mocking things about Christmas and throwing it in my dad's face?

I realize this might be the first time I have ever spoken to you on Christmas. I know that you wanted all of us to be together all of those years. But, it’s not really about that. You see, there are 364 other days of the year that time could have been spent, and phone calls could have been made. I suspect that the real separation of relationship lies with our parents, and that issue has transferred itself to us.

I also suspect that if your mother had projected respect and sensitivity for the religion that her children would also have done the same.

My parents and my other extended family did not choose to practice their religious beliefs in order to bring pain to the rest of the family. They chose them with their hearts. I have grown a lot and learned to respect my parents’ beliefs, even though I do not share them. You really don’t know anything about my Dad or his religion. It’s much more to him than not celebrating this or that. And when you miss that, you miss out on a huge part of who he is.

Peace,

Rovivrus2
            What do you know that you don't know? I know that I don't know what my views will necessarily be in the future.

Comment

Shalom Rovivorus,

Long time no see huh? Yah be with you dear sister.

Your post to your estranged cousin was so warm and sincere and forbearing.
              I felt "good" inside for you. (don't like the word "proud"; grin).

I remember the first, when I came across your dads and your uncles (I'm a Hebrew) writings, years ago
              At Eliyahs forum. The writings were strange and riddled like. I remember searching the site for more of their writings, they seemed so interesting, but at first I could not decide how much of the "spirit" was "active" in them. So I searched… and read… and prayed. You know me… "talk to Yah, talk to Yah, talk to Yah"… is my motto. (smile)

Anyway… As I read your families posts, and also read the many beligerant and angry posts "to them".
              I witnessed a most beautiful thing in your dad and I'm a Hebrew. No matter how angry and hateful people were to them… never… a harsh word came from them. They were the most patient, kind, loving posters each and every time. And "knowledgable" too! So very knowledgable!

We are all truly just "strangers in the land"… The earth we call "flesh" takes its toll on all of us in times of this existance we call life. What a "soul" (blood line) you are from dear sister. I for one am very satisfied for you! Anyway…

My "point" (yes, I have one. Grin)
              Is… I saw your fathers daughter when I read your post to your "left out" cousin.
              I pray she comes into the fold unto warm and welcomed arms. Such as yours, and your dads.

I will never forget my visit to Missourri. It is one of my most treasured memories. I will forever be so grateful to Yah for that blessing.
              I so long to visit again one day… Yah willing.

Not one person amongst your entire family or friends were anything but kind, and welcoming.
              The spirit is strong in your family. All things will be overcome. I just know it in my heart.
              My entire "gut" tells me so. Its as if its an "honor" just to be aquainted with you all.

May we all receive the "son" (word), as most of you have. Such as;
              "give to all who ask, and turn none away."

You and your family are in my prayers. In my heart, and in my thoughts. More often then you know.
              Love,
              Your sis,
              D'
              "At that day
              shall a man look to his Maker,
              and his eyes shall have respect
              to the Holy One of Israel."
              Isaiah 17:7

Comment

Becoming Whole!

Hi DeAnna,

It is so good to write your name again, Little Sister. Lots of hugs to you. Dorota wrote to Rovivus and told her that "Emma" means "whole". Through Messiah Yahushua, we are whole again, eventhough there is very little awareness of that wholeness amongst mankind. Whoever is aware must reach out in a spirit of wholeness to the whole. Wholeness means inclusion and the denial of self for the sake of the whole. It is better to think of all being included rather than to think of others as being excluded. I was included before I came to a knowledge of that inclusion. So, in my case, Messiah looked past what I was to that which HE believes that I will be. Messiah is still doing that for me. Messiah believes in what I am becoming. If Messiah believes for all of us, and HE does, should we not also learn to believe for one another? Our becoming is just a matter of time, HIS STORY!

Your brother, Spying

Comment

Emma = "wholeness"

Hi my dear brother Spying,
                  So good to "see" your name as well.
                  Lots of hugs back big brother!

"Wholeness"... music to my ears.
                  What a lovely, lovely name!

I loved your post.

Yah bless you always,
                  love,
                  d'
                  "At that day