• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spying
    Administrator
    • Dec 2000

Meeting Location!

Hi Matthew23,

You and I are basically in the same place heading in the same direction!

I meet with several brothers and sisters every Saturday morning at 10:30 a.m. at the Baymont Inn located at I-270 and Dorsett Road. The Baymont Inn is on the south side of Dorsett Road right across from Denny's. Just stop at the front desk of the motel and ask the clerk where the church group is meeting.

We will all be very happy to get to know you!

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Matthew23
      • Aug 2002

Thanks for the info, Spying. Don't expect me tomorrow, however. I've got prior plans. Hopefully I'll be able to come next Saturday.

Comment

• Matthew23
        • Aug 2002

I still plan to come... circumstances haven't allowed me to do so just yet...

Comment

• Matthew23
          • Aug 2002

Spying, would it be okay if I came to church tomorrow?

matt

Comment

• rockywhy
            • Mar 2003

Shalom all
            Let me try to understand what your saying. your saying that Yahweh was Yahushua in the flesh on earth? Just not in the traditional trinitarian sense. If this is so then the Abrahamic covenant isn't complete yet. Any covenant maker that requires anything of one in covenant with them must perform the same act as required of the other. So in the required sacrifice of the first born given of Yahweh to Abraham and Sarah, this was also required of Yahweh to finish the covenant or bring it to completion. So if Yahweh was placed on the cross then He did not fullfill the covenant for He didn't require Abraham to sacrifice himself but his son. This entails the statement by the Messiah It is finished. What parameters were given in that sacrifice? For if I kill Isaac Yahweh can raise him back up. Wow Abraham by faith that the Father would raise his son back up allowed Yahweh's son to be raised back up. If this is wrong then maybe you can explain it to me without Paul (Saul, christiananity's first king).
            May Yahweh bless you in Messiah
            rockywhy

Comment

• Spying
              Administrator
              • Dec 2000

Yes, By All Means!

Hi Matthew23,

Yes, that would be wonderful encouragement to all for us to be able to meet you. Forgive me for not replying last night, but I was sound to sleep at 10:30. I had a very good Sabbath meal with some good company. Afterward, I laid down on the couch to watch a little tournament action and then the usual happens: I fall to sleep.

Anyways, I would love to see you this morning. Same time and place.

Sincerely, Spying
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Matthew23
                • Aug 2002

RE-kindling a THREAD...

Having reread the posts of this thread, I would like to concentrate, for a moment, on one aspect of what has been said.

Is Messiah a man or is He Elohim? Has He always been ONE or the OTHER? Which one?

sincerely,
                matt
                Last edited by Matthew23; 03-29-2003, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• israelthebride
                  • Nov 2001

ROCKYWHY and MATTHEW 23,

YH'SHWH is GOD.
                  _______

2COR 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

2COR 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

2COR 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2COR 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

2COR 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2COR 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

2COR 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2COR 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
                  _______

The main SACRIFICE for the sin of the human had to be a human.

YH'SHWH, GOD, denying HIMSELF (as WE should),
                  was a human submitted to HOLY SPIRIT (as WE should).

Everything HE did, on earth, was as a human submitted to HOLY SPIRIT.

ABBA came to show US how to LIVE and how to DIE.

Now, as WE LIVE in HIM, as HIS BODY,
                  WE will die as HIS CREATION (SON).
                  WE will be RESSURECTED (will be just as HE is).
                  ___

JN 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

JN 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
                  ___

And WE will BE HIS BRIDE.

LOVE,

RICOEL
                  The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
                  I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
                  I CREATED YOU for ME.
                  That is why I SAVED YOU.
                  For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                  YHSHWH

Comment

• Matthew23
                    • Aug 2002

Hi Ricoel.

I must say, I do enjoy your posts

Okay, from what I'm gathering, you believe Messiah is God AND human. Do I gather correctly?

with love,
                    matt

Comment

• rockywhy
                      • Mar 2003

Shalom
                      OK RICOEL, understand where you say your coming from but you didn't address my question of the covenant. I appreciate the Pauline scriptures you posted and consider them as pointed out before. Now the John scriptures are different for you post what is written but fail to read them as the Messiah said He was. Let's look at that.
                      John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
                      Let's view this with the scripture that the Messiah is called by the Word made flesh. I will try to do this as simple as possible.
                      The Word said unto her, the Word am (is) the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in the Word, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
                      Now let's look at the next verse to complete this.
                      John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in the Word shall never die. Believest thou this.
                      Might want to look at more scriptures this way to get the understanding that was intended by the Living Word. Not saying your wrong just some thought. This also helps explain the Word being part of the Father or the Father as your words are you and by your words you will be judged. Oh for so many to understand the power of The Word. Well that is my take on it at one level any way.
                      May Yahweh bless you in the Messiah(The Word)
                      rockywhy

Comment

• Spying
                        Administrator
                        • Dec 2000

Striking The Rock!

Hi Rockywhy,

Welcome to Lo Ammi. Greetings to you and peace from my spirit to your spirit and to all spirits which seek and ask our Father why? You are curious, you have asked, and you have received. Now, let water pour forth from the ground where the seed has been unable to grow.

Messiah Yahushua referred to himself as the "son of man". Messiah was the son of Joseph and Mary; therefore, Messiah was a son of David and a son of Abraham.

Messiah was flesh and blood no different than you and me.

Messiah was a living soul. A living soul is flesh animated by spirit. All living souls share in the spirit of YAHWEH ELOHIM. A living soul which sins shall die. At death, the spirit departs the flesh, and the spirit goes back to YAHWEH ELOHIM who has gracious given of HIS spirit (Life, seed, sperm) to each of us. Messiah Yahushua was also given his portion of this spirit!

Before the work of Messiah Yahushua, YAHWEH ELOHIM was a spirit without a body! Now, through the work of Messiah Yahushua, YAHWEH ELOHIM again has a restored body. YAHWEH ELOHIM does again dwell in flesh united in one spirit and one body! (Of course, the anti-Messiah denies that this is so!!!)

Messiah believed Moses, and Messiah was able to gather the spirit of all mankind into one flesh through the work of the Cross.

Then in death, with a great shout, (Leviticus 23:24, Joshua 6:20-21, Judges 7:20, these, amongst many others, are all indicative of the triumph of Messiah!) Messiah poured out the spirit of all mankind upon all flesh, his dead body.

This spirit of all mankind was then required to return to the ELOHIM who gave it to each of us in the first place.

Where did our spirit go, Rockywhy?

Our spirit went back to Messiah Yahushua in the grave, and water does now pour forth from the rock, does it not?

The resurrected Messiah Yahushua is now YAHWEH ELOHIM. The resurrected Messiah Yahushua is now Father. He is now Mother. He is you. He is me. He is all, and in all, and apart from HIM, there is no life. Again, welcome to Lo Ammi!

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

• israelthebride
                          • Nov 2001

This is what I have learned.

YH'SHWH, man, had to be a man to be the perfect SACRIFICE for us to be SAVED.

YH'SHWH, as ELOHIM/GOD, said that HE was the only SAVIOR.
                          _______

Now, if YH'SHWH had to deny HIMSELF, as GOD, and be a true human, who was speaking when HE said: ?

JN 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

JN 6:41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

JN 6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

JN 6:43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

JN 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

JN 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

JN 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

JN 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

JN 6:48 I am that bread of life.

JN 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

JN 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

JN 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

JN 6:52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

JN 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

JN 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

JN 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

JN 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

JN 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

JN 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

JN 6:59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

JN 6:60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

JN 6:61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
                          _______

GOD, HIMSELF, was denying HIMSELF (as we should)

and submitting to HOLY SPIRIT (as we should).

HIS SPIRIT was SPEAKING.

WE should allow HIS SPIRIT to SPEAK.

WE should stay out of SPIRIT'S way and deny ourselves.
                          _______

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                          That is why I SAVED YOU.
                          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                          YHSHWH

Comment

• rockywhy
                            • Mar 2003

Shalom all
                            Spy thank you for your response. Also Ricoel thank you for yours.
                            Both responses are interesting conceptions to look at. Unfortunately Spy to accept yours would once again consider that the Abrahamic covenant is not completed or that the Father is not a fullfilment of His Word. I consider Him greater then that and consider the covenant to have been fullfilled. Ricoel again might want to take what the Messiah said He was and replace it with everytime it gives His name or says he or I or any conotation that pertains to Him in the reading of His testament. He is the Living Word. Thak you both once again and I will continue to read and post when I am led to do so.
                            May Yahweh bless you in the Messiah
                            rockywhy

Comment

• israelthebride
                              • Nov 2001

JN 1:1 In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD.

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                              That is why I SAVED YOU.
                              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                              YHSHWH

Comment

• Spying
                                Administrator
                                • Dec 2000

Covenant Fulfilled?

Hi Rockywhy,

Thank you for your reply! It is obvious to me that you believe that the Covenant made with Abraham has been fulfilled. Abraham was promised the Land of his sojourning by YAHWEH. From this Land, Abraham purchased the resting place for his own possession, his own body, in the Land of Promise. Has Abraham been resurrected to inherit his own body as well as the Land of Promise? If so, then there a number of questions, I would like to ask Abraham. Please invite him to this forum, if you know him and have seen him!

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Working...