Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our ELOHIM Reigns!

Hi Everyone,

YAH willing, my wife and myself, along with whatever part of my family that desires to come, will be attending the 2003 Feast of Tabernacles next year at the Lake of the Ozarks. This site is hosted by the Mid-Missouri Church of God. Duke Schneider is the Feast coordinator. He is also an Elder, and he is a fine gentleman, and he and his brethren are all gatherers.

http://www.mmcg.org/

My wife and I were extremely impressed by the hospitality of the Mid-Missouri Church of God, and we were also impressed by the gifts demonstrated by this small assembly in service to Messiah and to the Brethren.

Mid-Missouri Church of God celebrates the Holy Days according to the calculated calendar so the first high day will be October 11th and the Last Great Day will be October 18th. I myself prefer to establish the Holy Days by the New Moons, but for now, I will hang my hat with the Mid-Missouri Church of God. They were able to pull a number of small assemblies together in peace and fellowship. Some believed in using the Sacred Names; others did not, but all tolerated each other rather well.

If you are looking for a fellowship and a location in which to keep the feast next year, you could not do better than the site sponsored by the Mid-Missouri Church of God.

The theme of this past feast at the Lake of the Ozarks was "Our God Reigns". I was not a scheduled speaker at the feast, but Mr. Schneider did request that I be prepared to speak as an alternate should the need arise. The need did not arise, but I did prepare a sermon just in case. The posts following this initial post will outline that sermon. Hoping to meet some of you at the feast next year, I remain,

Sincerely yours, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Where Does ELOHIM REIGN?

Hi Everyone,

Messiah Yahushua has instructed us concerning prayer:
    Matt 6:9-13
    9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
    10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
    11 Give us this day our daily bread.
    12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
    13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. (KJV)
    What are the chances that the will of ELOHIM will not be done in earth? What is the will of our Heavenly Father? Messiah said:
    John 4:34
    34 Yahushua saith unto them, My meat (food) is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. (KJV)

John 6:38-40
    38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
    39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
    40 And this is the will, of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (KJV)
    So, Eternal Life and Resurrection are the will of the Father. The Apostle John wrote these words concerning the desire of the Father:
    John 3:16-17
    16 For ELOHIM so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    17 For ELOHIM sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (KJV)
    Let's look together at a few scriptures concerning our common salvation:
    John 12:47-50
    47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
    48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
    49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. (KJV)

2 Tim 1:6-10
    6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of ELOHIM, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
    7 For ELOHIM hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
    8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our ADONAI, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of ELOHIM;
    9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Messiah Yahushua us before the world began,
    10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Yahushua Messiah, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: (KJV)
    Look at that!!! Messiah has abolished death. Messiah has brought to light life and immortality through the gospel!!! This means that the possibility for life and immortality does indeed exist right now. The Gospel is the power of ELOHIM unto Salvation for both the Jew and the Gentile. Have you believed the Gospel? Have you been saved? Do you possess life and immortality? Do you possess Eternal Life?

(continued in next post)
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Where Does ELOHIM Reign Cont.?

Let's take a closer look at the will of ELOHIM:
      Phil 2:5-11
      5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Messiah Yahushua:
      6 Who, being in the form of ELOHIM, thought it not robbery to be equal with ELOHIM:
      7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
      8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
      9 Wherefore ELOHIM also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
      10 That at the name of Yahushua every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
      11 And that every tongue should confess that Yahushua Messiah is YAHWEH, to the glory of ELOHIM the Father. (KJV)
      When did this making of no reputation or empting of ELOHIM occur? Does anyone know? Remember these words: "Which was given us in Messiah Yahushua before the world began."

Let's turn to Genesis:
      Gen 1:26-27
      26 And ELOHIM said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
      27 So ELOHIM created man in his own image, in the image of ELOHIM created he him; male and female created he them. (KJV)
      What was given to man at this time?
      Gen 2:7
      7 And YAHWEH ELOHIM formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (KJV)
      What is this breath of life?
      Gen 6:3
      3 And YAHWEH said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. (KJV)
      So, what did ELOHIM empty into Adam? YAHWEH emptied HIS spirit, and that spirit is the spirit or life of the whole world.

Is this a permanent giving of the spirit? No! What happens when we die?
      Ps 146:4
      4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. (KJV)

Eccl 12:7
      7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto ELOHIM who gave it. (KJV)
      Breath in Psalms 146 and Spirit in Ecclesiastes 12 are the same Hebrew words. So, ELOHIM emptied HIS spirit into Adam and Eve, and each of us were potentially given that spark of life that makes us living souls through the spirit given to them. This spark is spirit, and this spirit belongs to ELOHIM.

There are a number of different ways that this giving of the spirit can be described. Paul talks about this giving in this manner:
      1 Cor 15:35-37
      35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
      36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
      37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: (KJV)
      So, when YAHWEH ELOHIM gave HIS spirit to the whole world through Adam and Eve, a formed and shaped man, YAHWEH ELOHIM was sowing HIS spirit, HIS seed into the ground. What is man? Barnabas says that man is suffering ground.

(Continued in next post)

Comment

Where Does ELOHIM Reign Cont.?

Now, I have to ask everyone: Was this dwelling place for the spirit of YAHWEH ELOHIM a permanent dwelling? No, it was not! YAHWEH ELOHIM did tabernacle HIS spirit in the ground! Why? Is it not so that something can die and begin to grow and arise from the ground? Absolutely! So, this ground, which is our flesh, is not our permanent dwelling place, but what arises from the ground and comes forth from the ground is indeed rooted to the ground! Why is the ground not our permanent dwelling place? It is because of the weakness of our ground, the flesh. Look again at 1 Corinthians 15:
        1 Cor 15:42-46
        42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
        43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
        44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
        45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
        46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. (KJV)
        Messiah Yahushua spoke about the weakness of the flesh in this manner:
        Matt 26:41
        41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. (KJV)
        So, the spirit of ELOHIM within each of us does war against our flesh, and the flesh does war against our spirit. This was made evident in Genesis 6:3.

Paul wrote concerning the constant warfare that takes place within each of us in Galatians 5:17:
        Gal 5:17
        17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. (KJV)
        Now, I have to ask: Who wins the war? The spirit or the flesh?

The flesh wins the war every time. We sin, and we die, and our spirit flees the corruption of our flesh. We call this fleeing, death:
        Ezek 18:4
        4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. (KJV)
        Now, let me ask you this question. Does all flesh need a savior? We sure do!! Here is another good question! Does the spirit of ELOHIM have need of a permanent dwelling place? It sure does!

Messiah Yahushua came to unite all spirit into one flesh by the will of the Father. Messiah accomplished this work through HIS cross:
        John 12:32-33
        32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
        33 This he said, signifying what death he should die. (KJV)
        Paul wrote of this work in this manner:
        Eph 1:9-10
        9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
        10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Messiah, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (KJV)
        Brothers and Sisters, this gathering has already occurred. There does exist now one body and one spirit. There is one head of this body and his name is Messiah Yahushua. You and I are cells in that body, and if you are reading this with understanding, you have been given the gift of his spirit.

Now, if we all have been given additional spirit which has been added to our original spirit, what do you think this really means concerning life and death for each of us? Consider these words:
        2 Cor 4:5-7
        5 For we preach not ourselves, but Messiah Yahushua YAHWEH; and ourselves your servants for Yahushua's sake.
        6 For ELOHIM, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of ELOHIM in the face of Yahushua Messiah.
        7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of ELOHIM, and not of us. (KJV)
        We, the Saints, do still dwell in temporary dwellings, do we not? For how long? If we have been given additional spirit, does this not mean that our spirit is now stronger and that we can now war against our flesh and win? It sure does!!! Can we also fight against death and win?

(Continued in next post)

Comment

Where Does Our ELOHIM Reign Cont.?

What would it mean for each of us to win this war? I am going to leave you with several scriptures which offer opposing possibilities:
          1 Cor 15:51-58
          51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we (who is the "we" here?) shall all be changed,
          52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
          53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
          54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
          55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
          56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
          57 But thanks be to ELOHIM, which giveth us the victory through our ADONAI Yahushua Messiah.
          58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of YAHWEH, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in YAHWEH. (KJV)

2 Tim 3:1-5
          1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
          2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
          3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
          4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of ELOHIM;
          5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. (KJV)

2 Pet 1:4
          4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. (KJV)

Gal 6:7-8
          7 Be not deceived; ELOHIM is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
          8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. (KJV)
          So, does Our ELOHIM Reign in earth? Yes, He reigns within us, that is, if we are doing HIS will. Remember, the gift of ELOHIM is ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH MESSIAH YAHUSHUA!

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Dressing up lies!

Spying writes;

Look at that!!! Messiah has abolished death.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...What you mean is that it says in II Tim. 1: 10, that "Messiah?" has abolished death. But we still have the need for gravestones aplenty. Death will also visit many following the day of YHWH's name being revealed to all, if this worlds people make the wrong decission. The decieved will swear like you, that they know the truth, but they have make their bed with lies. They cannot confess the truth and still belong to the decieved ones. {their sworn faith which they protect with lies}

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Gen. 2: 17

...Can this mean that death was created on the day that both Adam and Eve tasted the forbidden fruit? Obviously neither of these persons died on that particular day. There is a cause and effect relationship between the existance of death and the graveyard. When death is created, the need for graveyards is also created. Death does not exist for the spirit of man, if his spirit returns to him who gave it. But death exists for the body of the man {and woman}. YHWH does not touch death. His spirit is life as is all that comes from it. But the body has now an appointed time to live. Since Death was not created for the spirit of YHWH, {his breath of life}, I propose that it was only for the body that death was created. This death still awaits all of us. "Jesus" and his conquering of death, is about as real as the peace that existed in his time. {Mat. 3: 3 --> Isa. 40: 1 - 3} It simply didn't exist as prophecied to accompany a visiting messiah. "Jesus" exists in the wrong time to proclaim liberty to his people. He exists, not as the deliverer of Jerusalem {Zech. 12: 8 - 10}, but as a part of the slaughter that accompanies his presence. He is not the conquerer of death, but instead dances with it and is its prince. Death surrounds him on every side. He fits the mold of a deciever perfectly. The obvious lies that men tell about him, are a light for the righteous to see by. By seeing the lies that are told, as clear as the light of day, we know that our having turned our necks towards the truth has yeilded clearer vision for us. "Jesus" says to the dieing, I will deliver you from death. He says to those seeking peace, I will give you peace. His followers lie lies, because they love their craft. But to Jerusalem, he is told to declare its warfare to be over. The verses from Luke 19: 43, 44, show his true colors. He has a severe need of lies to maintain his claim of messiahship. Righteousness for YHWH's people is required to arive with the true messiah. He {the true messiah} through his own knowledge makes his people righteous. {Isa. 53: 11, 12} But this intercessor {"Jesus"} cannot intercede. As I've already said, death is all about him. Neither does he make intercession for the righteousness of his people anywhere within the NT that the (*church*) has supported. He as well, doesn't even teach the obvious, that YaHudaH carries the name of YHWH within them. How evil is this man that doesn't even build upon the name of YHWH? You see, if he has any honor for the name of YHWH, he would keep these letters seen in the name of YaHudaH, for the sake of his people. It is the name of YHWH that is to deliver all JEWs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

YHWH hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Ps. 20: 1

Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength. Ps. 54: 1

10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of YHWH will I destroy them.

11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of YHWH I will destroy them.

12 They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of YHWH I will destroy them. Ps. 118: 10 - 12

7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

8 Our help is in the name of YHWH, who made heaven and earth. Ps. 124: 7, 8

...But "Jesus" is no servant of YHWH's name. He doesn't build upon the rock of David. If he did, the Romans just might have perished in confronting YHWH's name. Could the Romans have beaten the name of YHWH? There are those who would say that the name of YHWH would have had no chance in such a battle. But if that is so, why would YHWH dare summon the worlds people together because of its mistreatment of his people, to face his wrath? {Joel 3: 2} Shall we just laugh at his name on this day of YHWH, when it confronts us? As I see it, what the name of "Jesus" isn't, is a blessing to the JEWish people. And yet this is why the messiah exists.

....Michael

Comment

Is There No Fear Of ELOHIM Amongst Jews?

Hi Thummim,

Messiah Yahushua exists to be a blessing to the whole world. As it is promised
              Gen 22:18
              18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. (KJV)
              Paul argues that in the Hebrew language that this "Seed" is singular and not plural, and that this "Seed" is Messiah Yahushua:
              Gal 3:16
              16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Messiah. (KJV)
              I do not object to your love for the Jewish people, but in your love, you ignore the obvious. If the Jews collectively are the light and life of the world, how come all nations are not now blessed by the Jewish people? What blessing are the Jews to the Palestinians?

What enemies of mankind have the Jews overcome? Clearly, obedience to the voice of YAHWEH ELOHIM leads to life and blessing. Disobedience leads to death and curses. How can Jews be a blessing when they themselves do not obey? No, the Jews are not even a blessing unto themselves; otherwise, they would obey ELOHIM in order that they and their children might have life. You say that YAHWEH has declared the Jews righteous. If the Jews are righteous, then why do they themselves not bless Abraham through obedience. All you have to do, Thummim, is show me one Jew who blesses Abraham by being a blessing for all nations.

I have shown you Messiah Yahushua according to the understanding given to me. Messiah is a blessing to all because Messiah Yahushua is the only Jew who has lived and died in order to overcome death. In a sense, you are correct about death surrounding Messiah. Messiah through his suffering and death put all to death in order that he might give life to all. This is why I know that there is no one alive apart from Messiah. You are dead, Thummim. The essential difference between you and me is that I know that I have died while you ignorantly imagine that you and all Jews are still alive. Tomorrow, your very soul could be required of you. You should fear HIM who has the power to take your soul from you and give your spirit to those who obey! I am not saying that this is your fate, but you are running at risk:
              Luke 8:16-18
              16 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.
              17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
              18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have. (KJV)

Luke 12:4-5
              4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
              5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. (KJV)
              What greater blessing could any Jew be to all the nations than be in a position to give each of us back what we lose in death, our very spirits? Of course, I know that this does not interest you since you have no fear of Messiah.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not. Ps.35:11

Spying writes;

How can Jews be a blessing when they themselves do not obey? No, the Jews are not even a blessing unto themselves; otherwise, they would obey ELOHIM in order that they and their children might have life.

...Spying, you are the perpetual satan {accuser} of YHWH's name. Since he vindicates his people as of Isa. 44: 22 in the time of Cyrus, where does this people pick up the burdon of guilt that you continually accuse them of? Malachai's curse involves not honoring the name of YHWH, something that all christians are guilty of. And his charge is only directed to the priests. {Mal. 2: 1} I cannot find a place where YHWH accuses his people, as you so freely do. Like a real satan, you continually accuse the righteous. Where does YHWH accuse his people after they return to Jerusalem and rebuild the temple? I do not recall it, so refresh my mind.

...Haggai even says that YHWH will never again withhold his peoples blessing.

18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of YHWH'S temple was laid, consider it.

19 Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you. {the name is the blessing}

...Why don't you quit being the ambassador of satan and instead try blessing this people? If I am right, you are never going to get by your own waggling tongue to find where your own righteousness is kept. Isn't accusing these whom YHWH hasn't cursed, the work of Balak? Now you must find the unrighteousness of this people in the text, or confess that you are satan, in the manor that Peter was accused by "Jesus", and understand your part in the burning of YHWH's name {Jn. 15: 6} in the holocaust.

I wouldn't want to be you, if you find out that you are satan!

....Michael

Comment

Perfect In All Thy Ways!

Hi Thummim,

It is written concerning Satan:
                  Ezek 28:15
                  15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. (KJV)
                  I know that I am not perfect in all my ways. I know that iniquity has been found in me. My hope and often my prayer for myself to my Heavenly Father and to Messiah is that I be granted the grace to finish my course or race towards perfection in spite of my iniquity. I am not making excuses for iniquity here, nor am I saying that iniquity should be tolerated by YAHWEH ELOHIM. Even so, I have to place my hope on this word of YAHWEH because I have not been perfect, and I continually find myself in need of a new heart created in me and a new spirit given to me
                  2 Sam 7:14
                  14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: (KJV)
                  I trust this word not because I am the Son to which this word is promised. That Son is Messiah Yahushua. I trust this word because Messiah Yahushua was without iniquity, and Messiah Yahushua has graciously brought me in into HIMSELF, one who is not perfect in all his ways, one who is a sinner. So, these words are written for sinners like me who live and find their being in Messiah. You Jews are righteous, you Jews have been vindicated so these words are not written for you.

Whatever happened to the Temple built by the Jews after all their sins were blotted out? Why was it built, and where does it stand?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Without guilt, a people must be righteous.

...Spying, you are avoiding answering my question concerning the guilt of the JEWish people which you continually lay at their feet. After the temple is rebuilt, where do this people pick up a new charge against them by their Eloheem? If YHWH vindicates his people of all their guilt and redeems them from all their sins in the time of Cyrus, and then never charges them again, but you do, are you not like Balak saying,"curse me this people?" Who now are the guilty ones? Are not the "satans" who charge an innocent people of sin that YHWH has not charged them with? YHWH alone can make them guilty with his own offence in them. But if no such sin exists, are not their accusers the real enemies of YHWH, and the real sinners? How do you escape being a satan, if you continually charge an innocent people with sin?

Loosing ones clothes is not a sin.

1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother.

2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it unto thine own house, and it shall be with thee until thy brother seek after it, and thou shalt restore it to him again.

3 In like manner shalt thou do with his ass; and so shalt thou do with his raiment; and with all lost thing of thy brother's, which he hath lost, and thou hast found, shalt thou do likewise: thou mayest not hide thyself. Deut. 22: 1 - 3

...The people have merely lost their clothes. But I have them with me.

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of "praise" for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of YHWH, that he might be glorified. Isa. 61: 3

10 I will greatly rejoice in YHWH, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. Isa. 61: 10 {aah, the name on the kethubah}

20 If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Ps. 44: 20

....Michael

Comment

Messiah's Ass

Hi Thummim,

You know full well that YAHWEH ELOHIM has not spoken to mankind for almost two thousand years. The last time YAHWEH ELOHIM spoke to the Jews was through HIS Son, Messiah Yahushua, and through Messiah, his disciples also spoke to the Jews:
                      Heb 1:1-2
                      1 ELOHIM, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
                      2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; (KJV)
                      Messiah himself spoke this truth to the Jews:
                      John 7:19-20
                      19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?
                      20 The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee? (KJV)
                      The Jews at that time were lacking in understanding. They knew that they themselves had no thoughts about killing Yahushua; yet, Yahushua accuses them of seeking his death. Why? Messiah knew, as I know, that sin is the transgression of the Law. Messiah knew, as I know, that sin kills Messiah. Sin crucifies Messiah. So, Messiah did not have a demon like the Jews surmised. Messiah was just fully aware of the things that I have been attempting to relate to you.

The righteousness that is given to the Jewish people and to all peoples through the death of Messiah is the fulfillment of the commandments to kill your sacrifice. I did kill Messiah through my sin. You did that, and the Jews have also killed their sacrifice. The difference between you and me is that I admit that I am a sinner and that I through my sin did kill an innocent man. Now, I know that I must continually fight against and overcome my sin in order to refrain from shedding innocent blood. You and the Jews have no motivation to overcome your sin. You are just like the Christians, or should I better say, the Christian have learned well your attitude. You both all the time seek to kill Messiah because you do not think that you must take seriously Moses. It is Moses that accuses you. Messiah stands with Moses and all the other Prophets and Apostles, and I stand with Messiah.

Have a good Sabbath.

Sincerely, Spying

P.S. Remember that the garments of Messiah were parted, and remember that the coat was taken from him whole. Remember that Messiah rode into Jerusalem on an ass! Have you found his ass? If an owner of an ass does not choose to redeem his ass, then the neck must be broken. Just a thought for you Jews to consider!

Comment

Others unknown.

Spying, "Jesus" doesn't count.

2 I am YHWH thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. {including "Jesus"} Ex. 20: 2, 3

13 And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, {including "Jesus"} neither let it be heard out of thy mouth. Ex. 23: 13

..."Jesus" whom proclaims himself to be GD {its your belief that he is GD!} is another GD which the people have not known in the past. Since "Jesus" was not walking beside Moses in front of the people of Israel, and showing himself to be the GD of Moses, he can only be the man-god of your own faith. There can be no others added to YHWH. It must be a test {what christianity is}that comes with a curse for all JEWs. Could the few JEWs who invented the faith of the man-god "Jesus", be cursing the rest of the JEWish people? It all makes sense to me. We should have no other gods. We should worship YHWH only. That way we could rely on the strength of his name to deliver us. We could just disclaim all "Jesus" believing JEWs to be christians. We could deal with "Jesus" as though he is just another idol. Would this add to the righteousness of the JEWish people?

--> YHWH, we JEWs do not worship "Jesus", we worship you only!

28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of YHWH your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, --> "which ye have not known". Deut. 11: 28 {"Jesus"?}

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Deut. 13: 2

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for YHWH your God proveth you, to know whether ye love YHWH your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after YHWH your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him. {not to "Jesus", the other}

..."Jesus" is a GD which the people have "not known" when these words were written. The people already have righteousness in there own Eloheem. Their righteousness is of him alone. Consider the following.

30 But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously {a deliberate sin}, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth YHWH; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

31 Because he hath despised the word of YHWH, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him. {still!} Nu. 15: 30, 31

22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee. Isa. 44: 22

...Is YHWH's forgiveness of his people, more than the law and the commandments? Except YHWH forgive them, there in no way out. But YHWH is his peoples righteousness {Isa. 54: 17} and that righteousness is by his will {Isa. 43: 25} and covers all of his name {Of YaHudaH} and what ever the name of YaHudaH gives birth to, I must suppose is also covered. The righteousness is seen in all of YaHudaH having to use holy vessels {as opposed to just those of Jerusalem. Zech. 14: 21}

, No other gods!, No other gods!, ....Michael

Comment

Looking for asses?

...Spying writes;

P.S. Remember that the garments of Messiah were parted, and remember that the coat was taken from him whole. Remember that Messiah rode into Jerusalem on an ass! Have you found his ass? If an owner of an ass does not choose to redeem his ass, then the neck must be broken. Just a thought for you Jews to consider!

...Spying, remember also that one who writes after the fact can write anything that he wants to. They can even get it wrong and misidentify their "Zechariah's" and substitute war for peace and curses for blessings. They can write that a servant who is pierced by an arrow in wartime while delivering Jerusalem in battle, is "Jesus" who condemned Jerusalem {Lk. 19: 43, 44} though being told to proclaim its peace {Isa. 40: 1-3 --> Mat 3: 3?}. The writers of the NT worked very hard to bring the verses of the tanakh forward to support "Jesus" as their new man-god/messiah. But even the simplist effort used to test this faith, shows that there are many arguments to make against it. What does breaking the neck of an unredeemed ass have to do with tieing Joseph and YaHudaH together as one? Was the ass that "Jesus" rode, unredeemed?

...Again you give argument to appoint JEWish sin to be unremissed and uncared about by JEWs. But YHWH alone can remiss intentional sin. The JEWish people are the only people proclaimed righteous by their Eloheem. Why is that not righteousness to you? Are you and all christians destined to drink from holy vessels, like YHWH's people? Where is that written iun the tanakh? YHWH has taken care of his own name. In these JEWs that you berate, all Israel will be found righteous. YHWH alone shall be their righteousness. It is in the intent to create a "name" for the JEWish people to arive at, in the line of "Shem", by the authors of the book. Balak hates the blessing of the JEWish people. Why do you suppose that Micah asks his question concerning the blessing of the JEWish people, "what is Balak answered by Balaam?" Is it to teach his readers that YaHudaH is cursed or, not cursed? So how do I curse those whom YHWH has not cursed? Can I curse the name of YHWH? If YHWH wraps his people up in a garment of praise "like the name of YaHudaH", {The name on the kethubah} how can I then curse the bride whom YHWH has chosen to wear his name? There is no sin that I can report to you of this people, that YHWH will not deal with himself. No one can make this people guilty to YHWH! But I have plenty to charge christianity with. How many bruises has it put upon his bride?

....Michael

Comment

Redemption!

Hi Thummim,

On numerous occasions you have sought to compare me to Balak. The obvious implication from you, if I should be Balak like, is that I have found a prophet who would bless my people and curse yours. Let's say that you are correct. Let's say that I have found my Balaam. What happens? Are not the people blessed? So, why do you rail against Balak or his prophet? If you are the people, then all my effort can only work for your good. Now, this is not so with Balaam's ass. Balaam does possess and ride an ass. This ass can see the sword of YAHWEH ELOHIM. The sword is the WORD. This ass turns aside from the sword, and in turning aside from the sword, she crushes the foot of Balaam against the wall. Balaam smites his ass until she professes innocence. There is more to this story than meets your eye and mine!

Redemption is a very difficult subject. Redemption is a lawful process. There is redemption for Israel in Messiah Yahushua:
                            Rom 3:24
                            24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Messiah Yahushua: (KJV)
                            "Being justified" means that one is made righteous. One is given righteousness. So, the first witness, the first assembly did recognize that YAHWEH ELOHIM does declare HIS people righteous. Indeed, whosoever has been declared righteous, who is there that can condemn them? Can you?

There does also exist a coming day of redemption for the people of YAHWEH ELOHIM:
                            Eph 4:30
                            30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of ELOHIM, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. (KJV)
                            The gift of the spirit which is given to us is our assurance that this redemption of our body will indeed take place:
                            Rom 8:23
                            23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. (KJV)
                            Surely, at some point, maybe after enough suffering, the ass will be given sight so that she will see this redemption and not turn aside from the sword as she is so eager to do.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Whom YHWH has not cursed.

...Spying, I really think that you are a good person with good intent. That said, Any messiah must by need to claim that mantle, make a blessing for his people {he cannot be their curse} and by text, claimed as an intercessor, make intercession for his people. Who do you think that he makes intercession with? {isn't it YHWH?} What does he gain from his effort? Does an unrighteous people become righteous? Can he make the people righteous by his knowledge? {doesn't he have to?} Balaam, under the employment of YHWH cannot curse this people. Thus is our answer to Micah's query, "remember what Balak asked of Balaam and what Balaam answered Balak?". The answer is "How can I curse whom YHWH has not cursed?" What then do you suppose that Micah is trying to teach us all? Could it be that forgiveness is of YHWH and circumvents the law and its curse {Its prison}? No sacrifice will work to lift the wrath of YHWH unless he is of a mind to forgive a tresspass. But when he pardons, no one can anole it. We have to borrow a verse from Micah's seventh chapter to put what Micah is saying, into context.

18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea. Mi. 7: 18, 19

...These texts are as much a curse to the corrupt, as they are a blessing to the righteous of Micah's people. Those saved from YHWH's wrath are not saved by any sacrifice, but by being contrite in spirit and seeking to please YHWH. A righteous people will return to a desolate land {Mi. 7: 13} as it is declared so in Isa. 44: 22. But from this time forward, {post Babylon} this people are under YHWH's blessing. Of course the Romans might disagree seeing the free hand that they are given to oppress this people. Here I need to come up with a theory for what follows many centuries later when the Romans {and the Greek's} show up. I am assuming that when the knowledge of the sacred name was left behind, so is its power to deliver a people from a strong enemy. That the Shekina attends the name of YHWH, is my belief. But no {Urim and Thummim} means no Shekina. {see Ezr. 2: 63, Neh. 7: 65}. While there continued to be sacrifice, Shekina is unseen. The right arm of YHWH is only beheld in prophecy. Covering a righteous people with the glory of their Eloheems name seems the next step. {a garment of praise} I put my trust in the name of YaHudaH to make an argument for the righteousness of all JEWs.

...As you probably have deducted by now, since this people left Babylon for Jerusalem, YHWH has not been angry with them. I haven't found a single place {after Babylon} that shows YHWH's wrath at his people. Most of the words of the prophets from this time on, are in the form of a blessing. If the prophet declares that from a certain time on that YHWH's blessing continues, I read it to be so and look for some reasoning to breach a people's wall of defense.

18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of YHWH'S temple was laid, consider it.

19 Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you. Hag. 2: 18, 19

...This blessing is unrevocable in that YHWH has declared it to be so. {It is the word of YHWH, vs. 10} It is also dated and appointed "forever". That means we must look elsewhere for understanding. The name of YHWH is my only understanding to this seeming breach of YHWH's word through his prophet. YHWH's presence must only accompany his name. Thus the return of this knowledge must be this peoples blessing.

20 If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;

21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

22 Yea, for thy sake {the name of YHWH, for those who bear the name as YaHudaH, *Deut. 12: 5*}are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter. {It is those who call themselves "christians", who are the new Romans and have slaughtered these sheep.}

--> How does one escape being charged with killing "GD in the flesh?" --> Jn. 15: 6 is the work of christianity.

23 Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever.

...Put these words in context of the fate of the JEWish people and you can understand my conclusions. But the solution follows;

27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

...and that is what I am attempting to do.

....Michael
                              Last edited by Thummim; 11-19-2002, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X