Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In The Firmament

Greetings All, and Happy Sabbath!

In The Genesis The Father created the Heavens and the Earth. It is the view of those at Tzaddikim that these things were created in such a fashion as to teach us of The Father.
    Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
    So The Father created the sun, the moon, and the stars. Have you ever looked at his creation in such a way as to ask 'why' he has created such things as he did?

The Sun

Gives life to the earth (will also burn it without water). The earth itself, without the sun, is unable to sustain life, for it gives Light. Who can look upon the sun with the naked eye?

So then, the sun can be looked upon as a symbolism of The Father:
    Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
    The Moon

Given to rule the darkness of the earth. The moon itself has no light of it's own. The Face of the Moon never changes. The only ability of the moon is to reflect the light given to it by the sun, upon the darkness. The moon then could be symbolized as The Church, or as one I know puts it, 'G-d's People'.
    Psalm 89:37It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
    The Stars

What I am about to present is not a view of the Tzaddikim to my knowledge. However I have been curious as to their significance, so I have done a little work.

The Stars do give light, yet not near that of what the sun or moon gives. Every star varies in its intensity.

Now perhaps, we could look at the stars as the Angels of heaven:
    Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Psalm 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
    Curious what anyone thinks?

And good night, service begins in 5 hours.

Sincerely,
    Valid Name
    Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

The glory of YHWH's name is seen in the heavens.

...Scarlet, I believe that the heavens are created to show {by the author}, that the glory of YHWH's name is given a higher place than the glory of the heavens. The division of day and night, light and darkness is redundant {it repeats} to allow the removal of the fourth day. There are many verses of text that refer to this confounding of the heavens. Everyone knows Joels account of the obscuring of the fourth day, through its darkening;

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. Joel 3: 15

...but there are many other tellings of the fourth days infirmedies.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. Isa. 13: 10

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when YHWH of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but YHWH shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy Eloheem thy glory.

20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for YHWH shall be thine everlasting light, {the light from the first day of creation?} and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. Isa. 60: 19, 20

7 And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.

8 All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over thee, and set darkness upon thy land, saith Adonai Elohenu. Eze. 32: 7, 8

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith Adonai Elohenu, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day: Amos 8: 9

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to YHWH, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. Zech. 14: 6 - 8

...In summer and in winter shall it be? This is a referal to the seasons. The third day of creation has no seasons. It has no sun. But at evening time {because of the light of the first day}, it is still light. The prophets know that the corrupting of the fourth day is deliberate. And they know why. {a testimony of Hashem}

O YHWH Adonai, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. {the glory of Hashem}

--> note, in Exodus 34: 5, 6, the glory of GD is seen in the proclaiming of his name. {this is like a wedding ring to the people. Now they shall forever be linked in name to their Eloheem. {El Shaddai} becomes {YHWH} for the first time. {see Ex. 6: 3} A name has been written upon the kethubah {marriage document} between YHWH and his people in this proclamation. And the heavens {Gen. 1} testify of it.

2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. Ps. 8: 1, 2

...What can babes do except {praise} their Eloheem. They couldn't handle a sword or any other weapon. YaHudaH means "Praise YaH" as the revealing of the name of Hashem is linked to "Praising YaH" in the following verses of text. {Ps. 22: 22 --> Ps. 22: 3}

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves {freed} of the stall. Mal. 4: 2

...The rising of a righteous sun is forecast. It has everything to do with the name of YHWH. You must revere the name of YHWH to find the righteous sun that Malachi speaks of. One invokes the name of YHWH, wheither by Urim and Thummim or as a prayer, for the deliverance that the name of YHWH holds in it. {Ps. 20: 1, Ps. 124, 7, 8}

27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Nu. 6: 27

...Remove the fourth letter out of the name of YaHudaH, and the letters {YHWH} are left.

12 So teach us to number {count} our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Ps. 90: 12

...Michael

Comment

Verb

Greetings Micheal,

I am not sure about much of what you have written, however I will do my best.

I too believe that The Heavens were created in such a fashion as to show That The Father's Name is higher than all (besides his Word of course). All things in our solar system revolve around the sun, and not the sun around them.

With your knowledge of how HaShem fits in with the name Yahudah, what exactly does this mean? That only Yahudah is able to obtain salvation?

Sincerely,
      Valid Name
      Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Comment

Hashem is the salvation of his people.

Salvation

...You think in christian terms. Why do you need salvation? Unless you have offended YHWH, you will not need salvation. You cannot buy your way into heaven {also a christian concept}. If you can find a curse upon the world's people, given by YHWH, then you may as well need to be saved from his wrath. But salvation here will likely be for your life. When the day of YHWH comes, it is the lives of the offenders, of either YHWH or his people, that are at threat by YHWH's wrath {Joel 3: 2}. This is because of how YHWH's people are treated by the world. {that is also how his own name is treated} Salvation might be found in the decision that the multitudes are asked to make, in the valley of decision. But the dead are not saved here. Neither are they saved anywhere else in the tanakh. Where are the dead saved in the tanakh? It isn't about saving souls anywhere within, that I can find. I believe that YHWH takes his spirit back to himself, rather than filling this dominion of his, with individuals. I know of the doctrine of original sin, but it falls to pieces when a discusion is held about this doctrine, in the light of the words of the tanakh. Who among Noah's seed, carries the curse from which the world needs salvation? In Noahs salvation from YHWH's wrath, we see that his seed are already exceptable to YHWH and in his grace. You only need salvation when you have something to be saved from. Christianity builds its man occupied heaven, and then sells it like real estate. This vision of a heavenly mansion, where all the saved recieve rooms, is purely christian. It fits a christian faith, but not my own faith.

...Now on Genesis's first chapter of text, why does its author plant the earth, before he creates the sun to warm the crops and bring forth the fruit of the earth?

14 And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon, Deut. 33: 14

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Gen. 1: 9 - 19

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Gen. 1: 4, 5

...Can day and night exist without the sun? Why is the light divided fromn the darkness, twice? The author has made a choice. Does he know that the earth must be planted after the sun is created? {what about seasons?} Hasn't he set up the creation to survive the removal of the fourth day? And what can this mirror? {could it reflect the removal of the fourth letter from the name of YHWH, which likely comes from the same name that means "Praise YaH", or YaHudaH} The name of YaHudaH allows us to link this name with the name of GD.

27 And they shall "put" {link, JPS} my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Nu. 6: 27 {see Mal. 2: 2 concerning the blessing and its link to the name of YHWH}

...Now this will require you to make a big leap of faith. Could the author have created the name of YHWH himself? Was the pen really in the hands of YHWH?

2 But unto you that fear "my name" --> shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves {freed} of the stall. Mal. 4: 2

...from Malachi's second chapter, we find that the name of YHWH is very much on the mind of the author. He chastens the priests for not showing reverence to the name of YHWH. The righteous sun has everything to do with the knowledge of YHWH's name being learned. Hashem's creation begins in Genesis, chapter one. The name is the spirit that guides the writing of the text throughout the tanakh.

6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. Isa. 52: 6

...It is my own faith that YHWH does not appear outside of his name. Neither can the Shekina. {YHWH's Praise"}

One needs to put these two verses of Ps. 22 together to gain a picture of what I am talking about.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Ps. 22: 3

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee. {the meaning of the name of "Yahudah". Ps. 22: 22

...If one covers the JEWish people with this name, can it redeem the name of "JEW"? Can it remove the rebuke of this people?

7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

8 Our help is in the name of YHWH, who made heaven and earth. Ps. 124: 7, 8

I hope so, for I can do little more for this people, then to help others to see the name of GD, and how it is also the name of this people. {JEWs} YaHudaH is the name of the JEWish peoples. From this name comes the name of YHWH. It is the same name by the permission of Zechariah.

9 And YHWH shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one YHWH, and his name one. {the only name}

...Read Zech. 14: 21 and ask yourself, "how does all of the name of YaHudaH become so holy, as to have to use the holy vessels of YHWH that the priests use?"

....Michael

Comment

The Stars And The Seed!

Hi Scarlet,

I will give you a thumbs up concerning your idea that the Stars represent the Angels or Heavenly beings. They surely do!

You have definitely got the bug, Scarlet! It is a precious gift from YAH to understand that the physical universe is a mirror image of the spiritual realm. While I was yet Tzaddikim, I taught with a disclaimer, stating that I was only speaking for myself, as I speculated that the Stars of Heaven indicated the scattering of the Family of YAHWEH ELOHIM which took place after the murderous rebellion of Satan.

I would have you to also consider that the Stars also represent us, the scattered Seed of Abraham. YAHWEH ELOHIM is a gatherer. HE seeks that which is lost. Please give some consideration to this scripture as you reflect on the Stars of Heaven and the Seed of Abraham:
          Eph 1:9-10
          9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
          10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Messiah, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (KJV)
          I believe that in Messiah Yahushua that this gathering has already been accomplished, that through Messiah Yahushua, the Heavenly Stars have been united with the Earthly, the Seed of Abraham.

The physical universe always follows or reflects spiritual reality. If a spiritual gathering or uniting has already taken place through the work of Messiah Yahushua, then in time the physical universe should begin to reflect that unity. What this could very well mean for the physical universe is extraordinary. I have speculated that the physical universe is now shrinking. Eventually, the darkness between the Stars will cease to exist as the darkness is forced to flee from the gathering of the physical light.

If the universe is shrinking, then the physical Earth is also shrinking. If the Earth begins to contract, even ever so slightly, what do you think would be the observable consequences which our world would begin to experience? Can you name me a few?

As a side bar to this issue, what do you think it means that the Sun, Moon, and Eleven Stars do bow before Joseph? Even the Jews will bow before Joseph!!! Joseph has control of the food. So, it is only a matter of time.

Sincerely, Spying
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

At home in the house of YaHudaH.

8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee. Gen. 49: 8

...Joseph ceased to have a place of honor in Mitzra'im {Egypt} long ago. He also made brick without straw. He now breaks the water of the womb of YaHudaH for his existance. {Isa. 48: 1} As with YHWH {Isa. 46: 3, 4} YaHudaH can also give birth to his brethren. In this fete, the land of Israel is reborn. {that is the name on the maps!}

17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth. {Sheth = substitute, strongs 8352}

...Todah YHWH, for this blessing.

....Michael

Comment

Praise YAH Joseph!

Hi Thummim,

It is a central feature of my faith that all the promises of YAHWEH ELOHIM have their "yes" in Messiah Yahushua so naturally I am reluctant to speak of Joseph apart from Messiah. There is indeed no Joseph apart from Messiah so when I speak of Joseph understand that I am referring to that part of Messiah which you cannot recognize, see, or understand. This is not your fault. Even so, Joseph does now exist in the world through Messiah Yahushua.

The Jews have no house apart from Messiah Yahushua. Judaism and Zionism and the present Nation of Israel are not the House of Judah; eventhough, they would present themselves to the world as the House of Judah. They do deceive many, but they will not deceive Joseph. Not only that, but the Jews no longer have the throne of David. They lost that physical throne many centuries ago, and it matters not to me that the Jews may indeed be successful in reestablishing a physical throne of David with a physical son of David in the century to come. I will not bow to him, nor will I bow to false Judah. I will only bow to Messiah Yahushua with whom I dwell and in whom I have my being. So, you do have a problem, Thummim. How are you going to make others like me bow our knee to your pseudo son of David and your pseudo House of Judah?

What will it take for you Jews to understand? I am afraid that it will take the shedding of the blood of Messiah Joseph! Praise YAH Joseph!

Sincerely, Spying
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Making a claim.

...Spying, it is not to the name of YaHudaH that you will be asked to bow. It is to the name of YHWH. There is no connection to Joseph in "Jesus". There isn't even a true path through the geneologies presented in the NT, {Mat. chap 1, Lk. chap. 3} to connect "Jesus" to David. We have two supposed kingly lines passing through two different sons of David. {Solomon and Nathan --> does the daughter of one line marry the son of another line to recombine these two geneologies?} And Nathan {the son of David} isn't the prophet Nathan as some ministers teach. We even have a miscount of generations, giving us an extra set of generations in one line. These two geneologies are full of conflict. {how do Levites pop in and out of these lines?} As such, your messiah has no right to either claim the line of Joseph or the throne of David. But of course, you wouldn't care. Your understanding is only another lie away.

...GD bless you anyhow. I sure love to argue with you these things. I'm glad that neither of our houses are built of glass.

....Michael

Comment

Genealogies!

Hi Thummim,

Thank you for your blessing! It is my belief that the two genealogies both of Joseph, the Father of Yahushua, and of Mary, the Mother of Yahushua, are recorded in the New Testament as a concession to Jewish Tradition. Yahushua is a son of David through Joseph. If only the genealogy of Joseph were listed, then you Jews could say, "Ah Ha, how do we know that Yahushua was a Jew? Who knows, maybe his mother was not Jewish? Does anyone really know for certain whether Yahushua was actually a Jew? Surely, we need more information in such an important matter!"

Even so, I do appreciate your strict attention to genealogies. Whenever you roll forward your son of David as the Messiah, know that I will be asking you if you have studied his genealogy. Indeed, I am going to insist that his genealogy from both Father and Mother be presented for critical examination. Of course, I know that there will be no objection from you Jews.

Thummim, if Messiah Yahushua was able to unite all nations with himself through the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets and the Psalms in a spiritual sense (the spiritual coexists with the physical), then Messiah has already gathered all the tribes of Israel to HIMSELF. To the victor belongs the spoils. When you fight a war and win, everything that your enemies possessed now belong to you. So, there is no blessing, there is no land, there is no title, there is no office that does not now belong to the victor, Messiah Yahushua. Messiah is Judah. Messiah is Joseph. Messiah is Levi. Messiah is Palestinian. Messiah is American. So, Messiah has united the whole world in one body, and the life of that Body is in HIS blood! Of course, the Blood of Messiah is not physical blood!

I desire to be a part of the life force of the whole world (all of mankind, both the living and the dead). How about you, my Brother?

Sincerely, Spying

P.S. I thought that the NAME of YAHWEH was YAHUDAH?

Comment

Building houses upon loose sand = "try again!"

Spying writes;

Thummim, if Messiah Yahushua was able to unite all nations with himself through the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets and the Psalms in a spiritual sense (the spiritual coexists with the physical), then Messiah has already gathered all the tribes of Israel to HIMSELF. To the victor belongs the spoils. When you fight a war and win, everything that your enemies possessed now belong to you.

...Such a statement is the nature of all faiths. Whatever these different faiths house as their doctrines, is fulfilled to them in their rationality. But YaHudaH {the JEWish people} have taken authority over the land. Mohammed would have to have his own take on your statement of faith. Buddah to, could teach you a new perspective from his point of view. All the wisemen in this world would argue that there is no coexistance that is universal. Concurently, if the victor has taken the spoil, then YaHudaH must be the victor, having authority over the land all to himself. The ownership of the tanakh has the name of the JEWish people upon it in the name of their own soul and in the name of their own GD. I've discovered that one can take hours arguing over empty statements. I've shown you that "Jesus" lives far from fulfilling just about anything that is written as messianic adventures within the tanakh. Rather than rewriting these articles, I'll just let you search them out as already written by me, and reread them anew. You yourself have defered to the "second coming" in order to fill in the many holes in your faith. I'll take this well used statement as being still your defense of the shortcomings of {Yeshua?}'s first coming. Where does it say in the NT that one of the geneologies listed is that of Mary? Baruch hashem.

....Michael

Comment

Coexistence?

Hi Thummim,

The New Testament does not directly state that one of the genealogies is that of Mary. I put forward that rather weak defense whenever I encounter someone like yourself who is inclined to point out all the discrepancies in the two opposing genealogies rather than allow myself be drawn into a protracted debate about genealogies according to the physical. It is not something that I am inclined to argue about in much the same attitude that you have expressed about not continually debating concerning the coexistence of a spiritual world.

Even so, I am surprised that you deny coexistence. What do you do with this account?:
                      II Ki 6:16-17
                      16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
                      17 And Elisha prayed, and said, YAHWEH, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And YAHWEH opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. (KJV)
                      Or how about this account?:
                      Dan 10:12-14
                      12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy ELOHIM, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
                      13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
                      14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days. (KJV)
                      Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Home, sweet home.

...Spying, vagueness always accompanies spiritual interpretation. With a spiritual argument, I can go anywhere. The mentioned geneologies are suspect. I am guilty of foreknowledge concerning these geneologies from the NT. They are not really defendable, except by leaving the stated facts for spiritual relevance. I had an arrow to shoot at your christian faith, and I shot it. It's one of many such arrows that fill my quiver. In truth, we both know that we are firmly anchored to our faiths. If I put forth the absolute truth and with it show you a mirad of faults with your faith, even knowing that the facts do not favor you, you will use spirituality to bail yourself out from facing the truth. If the text states that the messiah must make peace, defeat an enemy, vindicate a people, lead a people home, build a city, etc., but he does none of these, your faith will not be disturbed. There is no truth that will undermine your faith. That is because a spiritual house built upon a spiritual foundation is not bothered by a storm of facts. In the end when faced with a missing house, you will only answer, "it is still there, can't you see it?"

...YHWH bless you. Enjoy all the shelter you can get from your spiritual house. I hope all the storms that it must face are spiritual ones.

....Michael

Comment

Vagueness?

Hi Thummim,

Just exactly how do you expect the Messiah, or should we say the Jewish people, to make peace? Do you not expect them to kill their enemies? Do you not expect them to make war with those who would hurt them? Absolutely! This is exactly what Messiah said he would do:
                          Luke 19:27
                          27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (KJV)
                          I have consistently informed you that Messiah did kill all of mankind through his Cross, thus making peace. This peace is described by Jeremiah:
                          Jer 4:24-28
                          24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
                          25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
                          26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of YAHWEH (Messiah Yahushua), and by his fierce anger.
                          27 For thus hath YAHWEH said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
                          28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it. (KJV)
                          So, all those who would not have YAHWEH reign over them have died through the Cross. This death applies to all generations, and it applies to you. I have consistently informed you that Messiah has taken possession of the gate of his enemies as it is promised that the Seed would accomplish. Messiah controls life and death. Messiah has killed, and Messiah can make alive. Messiah controls all the spirit, the spirit of every Jew, the spirit of every Gentile, even your own spirit by virtue of his death and resurrection. Messiah through his death has given righteousness to all peoples, and Messiah is once again calling his people, Israel, out from under Satan's authority to dwell in him, in his land, which is his body. This is a spiritual city. You call that city, Jerusalem, but that city is really a spiritual city, and it encompasses the whole world. Surely, we will meet in the city!

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Doing it, is being it!

...Spying, your messiah hasn't validated his messiahship yet. He is constantly in Error of the written word. He can be pierced, but can deliver Jerusalem? He can intercede for his people, but can he make them righteous? He can proclaim liberty, but can he liberate and make peace? He always comes up short. Now I know very well, that "Jesus" has given anything good to his people. Is that what a messiah is for? Comfort my people and tell them their warfare is over please! Spiritual interpretation is for those who cannot do the real thing.

....Michael

Comment

Working...
                            X