Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spying...

Happy Birthday!?

Sorry for the question mark. I guess it's needed though.

Prayers to you...and well...others.

Peace,
    Scarlet
    Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Dear Everyone,

I’m posting this message on September 11th in the evening. My Dad’s birthday is September 12th. I’m posting tonight so that he sees it first thing in the morning. The morning is the main time that he spends writing and reading here at Lo Ammi.

I want you all to know something about my Dad. He is a wonderful person. He is turning 56 years old, and that saying, “The older, the better” definitely applies to him. With each passing day, he learns, he changes, and he grows. If any of you were to come to his home and meet him in person he would greet you will a smile, and within a minute or two he would offer you a drink of your choice. He really enjoys cooking, and he is very good at it! So he would probably serve you a marvelous dinner, with the help of my mom, of course. He is one of the most hospitable people that I have ever met. He would begin dinner with a prayer, one that is sincere, heartfelt, and comforting. During dinner he would offer you something of his knowledge, as it comes in many shapes and sizes. As you all know, he is kind, challenging, intelligent, bold, and hardworking. (But I will also tell you, there is no chance he will be helping with the dishes!) Many of you know him, just as I do. He invites and welcomes many to this forum, similarly to the way he welcomes others into his home. In fact, this forum is equivalent to his home. He really does serve us very well.

Please help me in wishing my Dad (Spying) a Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday Dad!

I love you,

Rovivrus2
    What do you know that you don't know? I know that I don't know what my views will necessarily be in the future.

Comment

Happy Birthday

...Happy birthday Spying. I'm glad to be able to mix ideas with you. Your skills as a parent and a husband have not been unnoticed by your daughter. Your greatest skills are reflected by your daughters words. I'm glad that you made it this far in your life, {56 is two more than me} and to have met you online with only "chance" to guide me. {unless the meeting was intended by a higher up?} Thanks for allowing me to get the thoughts within me, in front of me and others to see. With such different faiths as we have, I'm still very drawn to you. For my sake, I wish you many more happy and blessed birthdays. Best wishes,

....Michael

Comment

indeed Spying

You are a good father as you are a shepard.

Peace be with you on the day you were born, and may you be reminded of that day for a many more come.

ashurai
        AntotiYah
        ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
        ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
        ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I hope your day has been a great one, Spying.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND, SPYING.

May we learn to let the "walls of life" work.

May they lead us to the doors.

I LOVE YOU,

RICOEL
            The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
            I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
            I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

Thanks!

My Dearest Rovivus,

Indeed, your very kind words were my breakfast yesterday morning. I was deeply moved by them. I shared them with your mother, and she immediately commented that I could not have received a better birthday present, and your mother was right. Words are something we share all the time. We listen to them; we drink them into ourselves. They have a profound effect upon us. We can easily forget our spoken word, but the words that we devote the time and effort to write down, these words take on a more lasting permanence and significance in our lives. You have honored me by your words. May I be blessed to continue to live up to them, and may you be blessed for expressing them.

Love, Dad

My Dear Michael,

I am very grateful for your friendship and for the words that we share together at table! You bring out the best from me, and I think I do the same for you. We do indeed brake bread together. You eat yours, and I eat mine. You would share with me, and I would share with you. This is the beginning of brotherhood. I may be two years older than you, but there is no telling at this point who is the eldest. I know that we are attracted to each other because of the spirit of YAH which was determined for us before the foundation of the world and through the common heritage that we share. The spirit that was given to each of us is not all the same age. Love, faith, and hope are spirits which endure so they are the Elders of life. They are the Father and the Mother of us all. Love is the most enduring, so he who loves the most is he who proves to be the Eldest (This position has already been won). Even so, you and I have a whole lot to prove, and not only to each other. I am grateful for the opportunity to prove my love for you and for others. May YAH continue to bless us in our proving.

Your brother, Spying

Dear AntotiYAH and Israelthebride,

Dittos to the both of you in what I expressed to Michael. I value your presence and your friendship. Thank you for honoring me with your words and presence. I love listening to the sound of your voices.

Your brother, Spying

Dear Scarlet and Matthew23,

You both live in Missouri so you both know that yesterday was a fantastic day. I agree with Mr. Twain who said that there was no place he would rather be than Missouri in October. Sometimes September in Missouri can be a great as October. Most of the time in Missouri, I would rather be somewhere else. We all can work to make Lo Ammi like October in Missouri, a place we all would rather be. Thank you for your presence and the honor you have bestowed upon me.

Your brother, Spying
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

The Walls Of Life?

Hi Israelthebride,

I am curious concerning your concept of the walls of life. Please, can you share more with me? Thanks! If you have written about them on another thread, and I have missed them, then please forgive me.

Sincerely, Spying
                The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
                X