Yeshua... is he Yahweh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeshua... is he Yahweh?

Is Jesus God? I just wanted to see what everyone here had to say. (and I wanted to try out the "poll" option )
    Why, of course He is!
    66.67%
    No! for crying out loud!
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Poll

Dear Beloved Matt. 23,

I can't take your poll. I have trouble with both choices. How about, was God Jesus? Yes, of course. We have from the bible, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost or Spirit.

Does this make sense? Have a good evening!

Blessings,

Be still...i am
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Comment

GD is not a man.

...What "Jesus" is, follows in the deeds of his name. What followed "Jesus" is the evil that christianity did. "Jesus" is christianity, and christianity re-defined YHWH's authority, so as to excuse itself from its own transgressions. But YHWH will have non of it. Dealing with intentional sin is still the domain of YHWH.

...No "Jesus" is not either GD or messiah. I'm sure that my answer doesn't surprise anyone.

....Michael

Comment

Is Gd a pillar of cloud?
        Is Gd a pillar of fire?
        Is Gd a soldier who spoke to Joshua?
        Is Gd a burning bush?
        Is Gd a visitor of Abraham who spoke with him of the destruction of Sodom?
        Is Gd a man who wrestled with Jacob?

Was Gd born as a man into this world?

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called
        Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Matt

Comment

Be still..I am,

If you believe in the Trinity, by all means...

Vote YES!

Colossians 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Revelation 1: 17 "...I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!...

John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

Comment

poll

Beloved Matt,

Gotta ya! Thanks so very much for reminding me of these verses, especially the last two that you quote.

I'll vote yes. OK?

Blessings,

Be still...i am
            For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Comment

Yahudah, the throne of David.

Isa. 9: 6 goes with Isa. 9: 7

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, "YHWH", The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, "YaHudaH", and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of YHWH of hosts will perform this.

...From the name of YaHudaH, the letters of YHWH are taken. That is "upon the throne of David".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The chosen tribe

5 But unto the place which YHWH your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation {Jerusalem} shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:

68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.

9 I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city. Hos. 11: 9

....Michael

Comment

According to Isaiah 9:6, has Gd intended to be born as a "child" or not? This is a YES or NO question.

Thummim, believe it or not... you are a blessing to me

Matt

Comment

YHWH is not born. He gives birth. {creates}

No Matt, it doesn't speak of YHWH being born. David was a child when he was taken from tending his sheep. Any king who sets upon Davids throne is at first a child. All set upon this throne in the authority of YHWH's name.

....Michael

Comment

Then why is the child called "wonderfull counselor, mighty God, everlasting Father, prince of peace."

Comment

The Mother {MTHR}? before GD?

...Are David and his sons YHWH? But they rule in his name and with his authority. GD is not born. Who is the mother that could give birth to him? Wouldn't she possess all of GD's authority while YHWH was in his fetal state? Wouldn't she be GD in his absence? So the mother is GD? Who else could create YHWH? A Roman might believe in such nonsense, {the holy mother} but not a JEW.

....Michael

Comment

Here is one of the reasons why YHWH came to us in the flesh:

Hebrews 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin. 16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. 5:1 Every high priest is selected from among men and is appointed to represent them in matters related to God, to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins. 2 He is able to deal gently with those who are ignorant and are going astray, since he himself is subject to weakness. 3 This is why he has to offer sacrifices for his own sins, as well as for the sins of the people.
                        4 No one takes this honor upon himself; he must be called by God, just as Aaron was. 5 So Christ also did not take upon himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him,
                        "You are my Son;
                        today I have become your Father." 6 And he says in another place,
                        "You are a priest forever,
                        in the order of Melchizedek."

Comment

I look up to find my GD.

Matthew23, show me anywhere within the tanakh that says that YHWH will become a man. That would be quite a demotion for him.

3 Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When YHWH shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth shall fall, and he that is holpen shall fall down, and they all shall fail together. Isa. 31: 3

5 Thus saith YHWH; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from YHWH. Jer. 17: 5

26 Then came the word of YHWH unto Jeremiah, saying,

27 Behold, I am YHWH, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jer. 32: 26, 27

9 I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city. Hos. 11: 9

...GD becoming a man and asking man to put his trust in him, is very unlikely. YHWH seems content to be GD and not man. You practice the faith of Rome who has many false {man-gods}. It all seems like blasphemy to me. YHWH can forewarn you, but you will not listen. I myself will not put my faith in a man who considers himself to be GD, or in a man whom others consider to be GD. Nodda!

....Michael

Comment

Re: I look up to find my GD.

Originally posted by Thummim
                            Matthew23, show me anywhere within the tanakh that says that YHWH will become a man. That would be quite a demotion for him.
                            I believe I already have. I guess you just don't see it that way.

Comment

GOD

YH'SHWH is GOD!!!

YH'SHWH did come as MESSIAH, our SAVIOR. As a human, HE denied HIMSELF and allowed HOLY SPIRIT to act and speak through HIS physical SELF; as WE should.

YH'SHWH is the HEAD of HIS physical BODY.

WE are HIS BODY indwelled by HIS SPIRIT; submitted to HIS SPIRIT.

WE are ONE!!!!!!!

LOVE,

RICOEL
                              The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
                              I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
                              I CREATED YOU for ME.
                              That is why I SAVED YOU.
                              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                              YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
                              X