Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reality of SALVATION

The Reality of SALVATION

MT 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

MT 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

MT 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

MT 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

MT 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

MT 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

MT 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

MT 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

MT 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

MT 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

MT 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

MT 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

MT 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

MT 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

MT 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

_______

WE all want to see YH’SHWH and WE will. At this time WE are here.

Look at the person next to you. Do you think they need to see YH’SHWH?

Now, who will submit to YH’SHWH’s SPIRIT and HIS WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation) and show the other the PRESENCE of YH’SHWH.

Submitting, so that others see YH’SHWH, is LOVE for YH’SHWH and HIS PEOPLE.

The ONE who submits will see HIS FACE and the other will see HIS BODY.

The reality is that WE are not going to HIM;

YH’SHWH is here with US.

EMMANUEL!!!

HE is GOD to the LIVING.

_______

The reality is not that WE are here alone;

WE are, here, SAVED and WE will LIVE FOREVER.

_______

Whenever I want to see YH’SHWH, I look at the person next to me and I realize how much my GOD, YH’SHWH, LOVES this person.

I don’t know how to LOVE.

I have learned that to LOVE

I treat others good and right

No matter how I feel or what I think.

I don’t know how to LOVE.

I AM submitting to what YH’SHWH says.

_______

1JN 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1JN 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1JN 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

1JN 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1JN 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love

1JN 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1JN 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1JN 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

1JN 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1JN 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us
    of his Spirit.

1JN 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

1JN 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1JN 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

1JN 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1JN 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1JN 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

1JN 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1JN 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

_______

The reality is that, in my shame, I AM only reacting to HIS LOVE;
    I believe that otherwise I probably wouldn’t act out HIS LOVE through ME.

1JN 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

I only LOVE YOU, YH’SHWH, because YOU LOVED ME first.

In TRUTH, I confess this to YOU, MY GOD, YH’SHWH.

And YOU still want ME with YOU, FOREVER.

I LOVE REALITY!!!!!!!
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Two very different faiths.

...Ricoel, the church of Rome is free to write any book they like. They created a mangod and named him "Jesus". But they are wrong in appointing their messiah. They also laid down a curse against the JEWish people in the role of "killer of the messiah". You can believe in a messiah who cannot deliver the JEWish people from their enemies, and who demeans the name of the JEWish soul, to the point that men and women gather JEWs off the streets in front of the eyes of a multitude of christian believers and deport them, beating them before the eyes of all christendom. It appalls me that there is no honor for the name of Yahudah, that comes from christianity. Most JEWs remain condemed to the ovens of hell by christians in general, when you ask them of our fate. Do you see how different our faiths are? Christianity is not the excepted faith of the JEWish people. Why isn't the New Testament built upon the name of YHWH as 65 of the 66 books of the tanakh are, if it is inspired by an Eloheem who is jealous of his name? When you get to your heaven, there won't be very many JEWs there, if it remains true to the faith of the NT and most of its followers. Do you believe that the JEWs killed the messiah {GD as christians teach it?}, "our husband?" as Spying teaches.

....Michael

Comment

The Reality of SALVATION

Greetings Israel the Bride,

We are so very blessed this day that God led you to construct this post.

I am sure God wanted this shared with all of us and He chose you to do His work. Salvation and Love. Which comes first, which leads us closer to God?

Don't you just feel God's guidance and blessings upon you while reading I John? Then also, from Paul's writing, I Corinth.13:13,
      And now these three remain: FAITH, HOPE, and LOVE. But the greatest of these is love.
      Even a little child, which we are, can understand and be comforted and uplifted from what God shared with you.

Blessings,

Be still...I am
      Last edited by Be still..I am; 08-26-2002, 11:36 PM.
      For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Comment

Working...
      X