Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SOLOBEN
    • Aug 2002

Will A Palestine State Be Established?

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SCRIPTURE REFERENCES TO THE FATE OF PALESTINE?

I WAS TOLD TO READ DANIEL 9:26 & 27, BUT IT DOESNT SEEM TO BE TO CLEAR...

PLEASE RESPOND...
    LIVE BY THE 12:9
  • Thummim
    • Feb 2001

Recompense, recompense!

Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompence me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; Joel 3: 4

...Isnt this what Israel does, every time that there is an assault upon innocent JEWish lives? No Palestinian state can come out of an assault upon the name of YaHudaH. It's a fool who strengthens his enemies.

....Michael

Comment

• Spying
      Administrator
      • Dec 2000

Perspective!

Hi SOLOBEN,

Welcome to Lo Ammi. Everything depends upon perspective. I mean, are you Solomon's Son, or are you the ONLY SON? Either way, I am in good company, am I not? You were bold to enter into the United Thread almost to the point of rudeness so you are a provoker. That makes you in good company. Again, welcome to Lo Ammi!

The State of Israel exists today because there are influential elements within false Christianity which believe that it is necessary for Jews to possess the Land so that the Third Temple may be established and animal sacrifice resumed. The only way to accomplish this task was and is to force the Palestinians off their land. Push them aside and push them aside until they are no more. I am afraid for them. I see them in much the same position as the Native American Indians when the white man came for their land. Treaties will be made, and then they will be broken because there is no end to the lust of the Jews for the land. So, a Palestinian state could be established, but the Jews will always need more of the land. You know the story. (I am also afraid for the secular Jews who are content with the land. It is not wise to disappoint pseudo Christianity.)

There are a whole host of scriptures which apply, but I would caution you to turn them in your hand so that you can see all the sides. Consider this scripture:
      Deut 23:1-6
      1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of YAHWEH.
      2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of YAHWEH; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of YAHWEH.
      3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of YAHWEH; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of YAHWEH for ever:
      4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee.
      5 Nevertheless YAHWEH thy ELOHIM would not hearken unto Balaam; but YAHWEH thy ELOHIM turned the curse into a blessing unto thee, because YAHWEH thy ELOHIM loved thee.
      6 Thou shalt not seek their peace nor their prosperity all thy days for ever. (KJV)
      If the sons of Ammi or the sons of Moab live in Palestine today, then Jews have every right not to make peace with them, right? Wrong!!

All the history of the Fathers and all the history of the Israel, and all the history of the Jews were written for us that we might understand our purpose. The Jews are no longer the Chosen People (AMMI). Messiah Yahushua is the Seed and Chosen One. Right now, Messiah is again calling spiritual Israel, He is calling us out of the spiritual Egypt in which we dwell. An Exodus is again taking place, but it is a spiritual Exodus from the slavery of sin. Who are the sons of Ammi (Amy) who greet us not, and who withhold bread and water from us? I can tell you who they are! If you look at these things through spiritual eyes (the eyes of Messiah), you gain a totally different perspective.

Should you be looking from a different perspective? Yes, you should! Have you not seen this?:
      Acts 8:36
      36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? (KJV)
      Humm? Phillip accepted this eunuch into the congregation without questioning how the man became a eunuch. There now exists a different standard of judgment.

Sincerely, Spying
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Thummim
        • Feb 2001

False christian doctrine?

Spying writes;

The State of Israel exists today because there are influential elements within false Christianity which believe that it is necessary for Jews to possess the Land so that the Third Temple may be established and animal sacrifice resumed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Come on Spying, the state of Israel exists today because the UN mandated its existance. Seeing the outcome for a people who had no homeland to speak for them, the state of Israel was born. In an attempt to partition the land between Arabs and JEWs, the UN voted to partition the land and when the United states voted, the mandate passed. But the Arabs didn't like the existance of a JEWish state in their midst. They immediately attacked the JEWish people. Push came to shove, and the JEWish people of the new state, though outnumbered 10 to 1, managed to survive the assault upon them and overcame their enemies. Israel is what follows these events. Israel does not exist because of elements of "false christianity". What to do with the JEWish refugees that had survived Hitler,was the driving consideration behind the UN mandate. What you have posted above, sounds like you believe "false christians" favor JEWs and the state of Israel, but true christians {like you} do not. Those who do not favor the holy covenant that deeds the land to Israel, is a smoke in YHWH's nose. Would that include you?

...Of course you knew that I'd have to comment on these words of yours. Shabbat shalom, and have a good sabboth.

....Michael

Comment

• SOLOBEN
          • Aug 2002

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES...

ONLY A THOUGHT...

i THINK THERE MUST BE A PALESTINE STATE...

WHERE WILL THIS FALSE PEACE THAT THE DECEIVER BRINGS HAPPEN...

ARE WE LIMITING IT ONLY TO JERUSALEM?

P.S.
          FOR SPYING
          my name means son of peace....
          LIVE BY THE 12:9

Comment

• Spying
            Administrator
            • Dec 2000

Erub!

Hi SOLOBEN,

Well, do you see what happens when one does not consider all perspectives? I did not see peace in you. I see a warrior. So, you must be a warrior who fights for peace.

Jerusalem to me is a code word that stands for the world. In other words, physical Jerusalem is a picture of the world. The borders of physical Jerusalem can be extended through the Cross to all the ends of the earth by the practice of ERUB. All that one needs to extend a Jewish courtyard is a doorway. A valid doorway consists of a single upright post with at least one cross member. The single upright post could be decorated with a cornice that resembled a bird's nest. (The Crown of Thorns) Hence, one purpose of the Cross of Messiah is to extend the borders of Jerusalem into all the world both on the right and on the left.

Messiah has already established peace through the Cross. Read Jeremiah 4. The whole world is one big desolated city that has absolutely no notion of the nature of its desolation and the nature of its peace. We are all dead men until the Gospel is preached to us. The dead must be buried before the stench of decaying flesh ascends to the nostrils of YAH. So, with repentance, physical peace can come to the whole world, but before this can happen, Jerusalem must repent. Until Jerusalem repents, eats of the Erub left for her, there will be wars and rumors of wars.

So, Son of Peace, you are quite correct! Peace is not established through what may or not happen in the middle east.

Sincerely, Spying
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...