interpretation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interpretation

our fathers had a unique way of interpreting TN"k.
    We had a liberty, binded in a Court of Judgement, to do so.
    It is recorded in our great commentary of TN''K

They brought Matai (before the judges). He said to them: Will Matai be killed? It is written (psalm 42:2) "Matai(when) shall (I) come and appear before Elohim." They said to him : Yes, Matai will be killed as it is written (psalm 41:5) "Matai(when) shall (he) die and his name perish."

They brought Nekai. He said to them: Will Nekai be killed? It is written (Exodus 23:7)
    "The Naki(innocent) and the righteous you shall not slay."
    They said to him: Yers, Nekai will be killed as it is written (Psalm 10:8)
    "In secret places he shall slay the Naki(innocent).

This is my personal introduction to this page.
    Interpretation of our sages.

MTZVA
    ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
    ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
    ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

The focal point?

7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked. Ex. 23: 7

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? Ps. 42: 2

5 Mine enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish? Ps. 41: 5

8 He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor. Ps. 10: 8

...Who kills the innocent and when shall these slayers of the innocent, die?

...Please enlighten us beseder, as to the purpose of these verses that you have listed from the {talmud?}, and where we are to gain enlightenment from them. It is always good to see someone new here. From your deeper understanding of JEWish thought, may we all benefit.

Ani kol beseder b' Hashem,

...{the whole of me is given to the ways of {or is OK in} hashem?} Do I have it right? ...Baruch hashem,

...Michael

Comment

Hello Thummin and Beseder:

I am also interested in the purpose of these verses.

Peace,
      Rovivrus2
      What do you know that you don't know? I know that I don't know what my views will necessarily be in the future.

Comment

The Fathers?

Hi Beseder,

You say, "be seder". You are like a fine wine too long in the bottle, earthy. You have a smell of "be cedar" and a taste of oak. I sense stability and judgment. Is there a hint of fruit? Cheers and welcome to Lo Ammi.

That Messiah used your method is evident to me from this exchange:
        Matt 16:18-19
        18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
        19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (KJV)
        When you speak of the fathers as a court of judgment, are you referring to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob with Abraham being the Ab of the court? Surely, whatever they did bind, is bound, and whatever they did loose, is loosened.

If they did bind you, how is it that you say that you have liberty? Again, you are most welcome at Lo Ammi.

Sincerely, Spying
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Toda!!

Thank you for recieving me , all of you
          Toda aleichem!

I will use my methods as such:
          I will respond in time, so please have patience as I am bombarded with the "worries" of taking care of things in my surroundings.

I will respond either in length or short... however I am led..it could
          be one line even, so please bare with me and take time to understand...
          and i also will reply out of order...

so please, i beg you and ask each of you to have patience...
          with all of your questions of me, i will try my best to give an answer to all of them in due time.
          Toda...

so to you, my friend, Spying:

I am set in the ways of Yah
          Psalms119
          45And I will walk at liberty,
          For I seek His precepts.
          So indeed, though I am bound in this court. I am free- for I love His law. His law that is written ..and a law that is hidden from the eyes of men.
          a Law that will be seen when He shows His wonderous works through us...
          So indeed, Spying, if you love His Law, and keep it, you will be at liberty...for even though we are made to

35 walk in the path of His commandments,
          For I(WE) delight in it.

we are at liberty... for ours is the house of Peace, liberty, faith, hope and love.

All who oppose us will be destroyed
          ALL!

And thank you for your beautiful comments Spying. I recieve them in full.

And i will share my thoughts with you , Thummim. Over a little passing of gravity and tea

The house of the Transcended Hillel
          Amen

MTZVA

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

Hillel?

Hi Beseder,

Thank you for your answer! You have answered wisely. I do love the Law of YAHWEH, and I am at liberty, but not because I am presently keeping the revealed Torah either written or oral; eventhough, I do delight in them. I know of no man who has accomplished that task save for Messiah Yahushua, the Seed of Abraham. It is our fulfillment of the hidden Torah through Messiah that brings liberty to me and you. If the head is free, how can the body remain a slave? If the head determines to do a work, shall the body be found sleeping?

If you would be so kind, I would like to know more about this Transcended Hillel?

Sincerely, Spying
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

who kills?

Hello everyone,
              of course as I have stated i had to take care of business- so i will not be around for a Usuality

Shalom
              Ma shlomcha Thummim?

to your question thummim, about who kills the innocent, since I am sure you know the answer- i will answer.

I will state from YeshaYah

Listen to the LRD, you leaders of Yisrael! Listen to the law of Eloheinu, people of Yisrael.You act just as the rulers and people of Sodom and Gomorrah.
              ...For your hands are covered with the blood of innocent victims. Wash yourselves clean! Let me no longer see your evil deeds. Give up your wicked ways.

I will use these alone to HOPEFULLY fulfill your question abut who kills the innocent.
              When shall the leaders get their just reward?
              studying Tanakh- it seems to me that it will be when haShem is Ruler of the whole earth the leaders will have already been dealt with by then- and the feast of ingatering has taken a firm place.
              Withholding rain from those who do not give the sign of allegiance to the King- Mlecheinu

And to show how the Talmudic writtings apply to Tanakh - is that
              our fathers had a strnge way of applying scriptures to their situation.
              The way they interpret should somewhat be an opening door to the truth of how to apply Tanakh

and yes Thummim, you have actually elaborated more on my signature...
              very good
              ze me'ula!

Alright

MTZVA

Comment

Peace?

Beseder writes;

Shalom
                Ma shlomcha Thummim?

... So what is peace to me? I at first want to date the following verses of text, and make some commentary on them. These verses of text are a preamble to YHWH destroying the enemies of Israel. They place the tribe of YaHudaH at the end of their captivity to Babylon. They point the way to the restoration of Jerusalem and the repopulation of the desolate lands. They speak of the peace that is coming to YHWH's people. When we get to chapter 44, we will see the intent of YHWH.

22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

23 Sing, O ye heavens; for YHWH hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for YHWH hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel. Isa. 44: 22, 23

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken YHWH, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

9 Except YHWH of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

...Its hard to believe that such words are a preamble to peace, but they are. Hundreds of years of peace await the land of Israel. Alexander will come, {337 BCE?} and Syria will dominate Israel in 167? BCE, until the Maccabeas overthrow them. But that is more peace than even we have known. But then the Romans come.

....Michael
                Last edited by Thummim; 08-22-2002, 11:45 AM.

Comment

shalom
                  Our peace will come Thummim, our peace is soon arriving and has been set from long ago.
                  Our forgiveness and glory will soon arrive.

It has been pre-destined since the 700's of the BCE.
                  Alot more has been given to us since before then.

I just pray that all of us begin to fear haShem so that none of us will be lost.
                  When we begin to cry for help, then haShem will begin to do many wondrous things, and the nations will recognize who we are. May haShem humble those of us who are proud. I know that haShem will exalt those of us who are humble.

MTZVA

Comment

To Spying

Transcended Hillel:

I know that this is not an answer to your question;therefor, please bare with me.
                    Toda
                    Who was Hillel? What did he do exactly? Where did he stay? Where did he teach?

and to the "law of liberty", what law made the psalmist 'free', walking in liberty; however, MADE to walk in the steps of law__ the steps of haShem?

MTZVA

Comment

THE CLOUDs

HELLO THUMMIM,

You do recognize that haShem has not set down upon us just yet.
                      Our recieving His forgiveness is arriving on the clouds soon.
                      however, those clouds haven't arrived to us in our present state.
                      Never the less, He will arrive, as the conopy, the Huppah, our covering, our marriage with Him. And all will and must give tribute to Hashem.
                      Amusingly, we Yehudim will have nothing to do in rescuing the nations from their state to bring them before Eloheinu. That is when a great fear will strike the nations. Many will be struck down for defying the Feast of ingathering. However, many will be made the people of Elokim

MTVA

Comment

forgive me Spying

not wanting to appear rude

Do you know the answers to the questions I have purposed before your knowledge?
                        If not I will gladly share them with you

MTZVA

Comment

Baruch Hashem.

beseder writes;

You do recognize that haShem has not set down upon us just yet.

...I recognise that Hashem is now learnable. That YHWH comes in his own name, a name given for the defense of his people. The huppah comes with a name included, to brighten up the life of the bride. Without the name, there can be no marriage. The bride now takes on the name of her husband.

....Michael

Comment

Walking In Liberty?

Hi Beseder,

Good evening to you! No apology necessary. I have heard of Hillel, but I know next to nothing about him. I assume that he is important so please teach me about him.

Liberty can only come with complete compliance to the Torah. The Law is good (Deuteronomy 12:28). Unfortunately, there is no one at liberty because the scripture states categorically:
                            Ps 53:2-3
                            2 ELOHIM looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek ELOHIM.
                            3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. (KJV)
                            This is why we need a savior, one who can fulfill the Law perfectly and walk at liberty and show us the way, showing us how to walk in the spiritual Law. Whosoever does not do good, whosoever sins, such a one is not free. He is not walking in liberty. He is a slave.

This is a Jew. They are not free. They walk not in liberty. They are under the Law.

Now, how is it that you say that you walk in liberty, when you have not completed all the good which the Law commands?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

prepare for hillel

I will let you know of him as soon as i can, however, not tonight dear friend.

toda

MTZVA

Comment

Working...
                              X