• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spying
    replied
    Saved From The Disease Of Sin!

Hi Israelthebride,

Peace to you and all that are with you. The cutting off or circumcision from the Body of Messiah of the saints who regress or return to sin after conversion is a hard issue. I accept the truth of what you say, but I waver on this issue because I have been unable to completely remove sin from my life, and I am also tossed to and fro because of what has occurred within my own fellowship.

I like and very much appreciate these words:
    I AM to treat everyone as a SAVED PERSON and/or as a potential SAVED PERSON.
    These words are so true. We have brothers and sisters all over the world who have not even begun to recognize the nature and scope of their salvation. Indeed, many are Moslems right now. Many are traditional Christians. Many are Jews. You see their potential. So do I. I am thankful for that.

I was forced to stop treating my brother as a SAVED PERSON! Yet, I still very much believe in his potential as a SAVED PERSON. There is no manner of sin that Messiah cannot cure, is there?

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• israelthebride
    started a topic What are you going to do?

What are you going to do?

Would you go to your child and smash his/her hand with a hammer?

Would you go to your husband or wife and do the same thing?

Would you go to your mother and slap her on the face?

Would you go to your father and shake your fists at him in anger?

Would you do any of these things to anyone?

Would you go and hate/dislike anyone?

Would you hold anyone in judgement?

ACTS 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of YH’SHWH, went unto the high priest,
    ACTS 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto YERU’SHALOM.
    ACTS 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a LIGHT from HEAVEN:
    ACTS 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, “Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou ME?”
    ACTS 9:5 And he said, “Who art THOU, LORD?” And YH’SHWH said, “I AM YH’SHWH whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.”
    ACTS 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, “Lord, what wilt THOU have me to do? And YH’SHWH said unto him, “Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.”

Saul had never seen YH’SHWH physically alive on earth. How could Saul persecute YH’SHWH? How can YH’SHWH say, ‘persecutest thou ME?”

MT 25:31 When the SON of MAN shall come in HIS GLORY, and all the HOLY angels with HIM, then shall HE sit upon the throne of HIS GLORY:
    MT 25:32 And before HIM shall be gathered all nations: and HE shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    MT 25:33 And HE shall set the sheep on HIS RIGHT HAND, but the goats on the left.
    MT 25:34 Then shall the KING say unto them on HIS RIGHT HAND, “Come, ye blessed of ABBA, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    MT 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave ME meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave ME drink: I was a stranger, and ye took ME in:
    MT 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed ME: I was sick, and ye visited ME: I was in prison, and ye came unto ME.”
    MT 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, “YH’SHWH, when saw we THEE an hungred, and fed THEE? or thirsty, and gave THEE drink?
    MT 25:38 When saw we THEE a stranger, and took THEE in? or naked, and clothed THEE?
    MT 25:39 Or when saw we THEE sick, or in prison, and came unto THEE?”
    MT 25:40 And the KING shall answer and say unto them, “Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these MY BRETHREN, ye have done it unto ME.”
    MT 25:41 Then shall HE say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from ME, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
    MT 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave ME no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave ME no drink:
    MT 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took ME not in: naked, and ye clothed ME not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited ME not.”
    MT 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, “YH’SHWH, when saw we THEE an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto THEE?”
    MT 25:45 Then shall HE answer them, saying, “Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to ME.
    MT 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the RIGHTEOUS into LIFE ETERNAL.

YH’SHWH came to SAVE the world.

I AM not GOD.
    I do not know who is truly SAVED and who is almost SAVED or who will be SAVED. I am the worst person I know and here I AM SAVED. So, who am I to judge who will be SAVED and who will not. I AM to treat everyone as a SAVED PERSON and/or as a potential SAVED PERSON.

I should treat everyone has a part or a “potential” part of HIS BODY.

Not to do so will hurt YH’SHWH
    like a hammer to HIS HAND or a slap to HIS FACE.

And why should WE do what HE wants US to do?

Because, WE are HIS BODY.

Can you imagine you wanting to go a certain way and then your body decides that it wants to go another way?

Or, some parts of your body just never want to react to what you “command” it to do.

What are you going to do?

It is not YH’SHWH’s intention that anyone be “cut off” from HIM (HIS BODY). Everyone chooses their own fate. Everyone knows of HIS WORD (Genesis to Revelation).

As my body does what I intend for it to do, so will HIS BODY do what HE intends for it to do. If anything goes against my body (disease, cancer), I’ll be the first one to volunteer to have it cut off. To survive, one cannot allow “cancer” to maintain “life” on one’s body. One must cut it off or the body will be destroyed.

The same with HIS BODY.

WE are HIS BODY. If anyone of US does not go along with what YH’SHWH intends (commands) for HIS BODY to do-------WE will be cut off.

Obedience is how your body reacts to what you want it to do. Sadly, it will, also, obey you into sin.

YH’SHWH’s BODY will choose to react to what HE wants it to do. The “cells/rooms” that will not move with HIM (HIS BODY) will be cut off.

This is SURVIVAL.

Imagine this.

As much as you take care of your body and it’s needs,
    think how much more,
    YH’SHWH can and will do for HIS.

YH’SHWH is GOD!!!!!!!

LOVE, RICOEL
Working...
X