The Short Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Short Version

ZECH 3:1 And he shewed me YH’SHWH, the high priest, standing before the MESSENGER of YHWH, and satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

ZECH 3:2 And YHWH said unto satan, I rebuke thee, O satan; even I that hath chosen YERU’SHALOM rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

ZECH 3:3 Now YH’SHWH was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the MESSENGER OF YHWH.

ZECH 3:4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

ZECH 3:5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon HIS HEAD. So they set a fair mitre upon HIS HEAD, and clothed HIM with garments. And the MESSENGER of YHWH stood by.

ZECH 3:6 And the MESSENGER of YHWH protested unto YH’SHWH, saying,

ZECH 3:7 Thus saith YHWH; If thou wilt walk in MY WAYS, and if thou wilt keep MY CHARGE, then thou shalt also judge MY HOUSE, and shalt also keep MY COURTS, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

ZECH 3:8 Hear now, O YH’SHWH, the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth, MY SERVANT, the NAZAR’ET.

ZECH 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before YH’SHWH; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith YHWH, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

ZECH 3:10 In that day, saith YHWH, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

ZECH 4:1 And the MESSENGER of YHWH that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.

ZECH 4:2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

ZECH 4:3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

ZECH 4:4 So I answered and spake to the MESSENGER of YHWH that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?

ZECH 4:5 Then the MESSENGER of YHWH that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

ZECH 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the WORD of YHWH unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith YHWH.

ZECH 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, GRACE, GRACE unto it.

ZECH 4:8 Moreover the WORD of YHWH came unto me, saying,

ZECH 4:9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that YHWH hath sent me unto you.

ZECH 4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of YHWH, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

ZECH 4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

ZECH 4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

ZECH 4:13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

ZECH 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by YHWH, GOD of the whole earth.

ZECH 5:1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

ZECH 5:2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

ZECH 5:3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

ZECH 5:4 I will bring it forth, saith YHWH, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by MY NAME: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

ZECH 5:5 Then the MESSENGER of YHWH that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.

ZECH 5:6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

ZECH 5:7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

ZECH 5:8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

ZECH 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

ZECH 5:10 Then said I to the MESSENGER of YHWH that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

ZECH 5:11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

I believe these verses are the short version of YHWH’s "COMPLETING" PLAN.

3:1- 3:8

The SACRIFICE of YH’SHWH and satan trying to find fault in the SACRIFICE. The problem satan had was that sin was on YH’SHWH not in HIM.

YHWH’s BODY will recognize HIM as OUR HEAD. (3:5)

3:9 - 4:1

In “one day” HIS PLAN will start the building of HIS BODY. “Upon this ROCK”

The “seven eyes” represent the SEVEN of COMPLETENESS. YHWH will be in US.

WE will be ONE with HIM and with each other. WE will be “AWAKEN”.

4:2 – 4:14

The TWO WITNESSES coming together. YHWH’s BODY as ONE – physically.

How YHWH will put HIS PLAN together by leading “JEWEL of YHWH” with HIS SPIRIT (the seven eyes) to establish it.

5:1 – 5:4

The refusal to follow YHWH’s WORD/LAW and what it leads to.

Once SAVED, ONE is judged by YHWH’s LAW – HIS STANDARDS (STATUES).

REV 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before GOD; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

REV 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

REV 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

REV 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

REV 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and MY REWARD is with ME, to give every man according as his work shall be.

REV 22:13 I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

REV 22:14 Blessed are they that do MY COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

5:5 – 5:11

Everyone, that does not submit to YHWH’s HOLY SPIRT (WHO LIVES YHWH’s WORD/LAW), is led into “the lie”. They are told that they are “fine” and will be “safe”, without YHWH’s WORD/LAW, and they believe it. They make up their own “measures” (ephah) and “weights” (talent of lead) and live by them. They make themselves gods.

And “the lie” is carried on, even more, with the two winged creatures (5:9). Now a days, these demonic creatures are being called “angels”. Very Frightening!

“The lie” is out and confusing the world and it comes, mainly, from what the world defines as “churches” and “synagogues”. satan unites these two, in “the lie”, by giving them something to fight – “moslems”, our other brother.

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

The sacrifice of YH'SHWH?

...Ricoel, lets not totaly leave the context of what Zechariah is talking about. Zerubbabel and Yeshua are real people.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, YHWH of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. Zech. 14: 16

4 They kept also the feast of tabernacles, as it is written, {in Zech?} and offered the daily burnt offerings by number, according to the custom, as the duty of every day required; Ezra 3: 4

...Which temple does the author see as the temple of redemption? The iniquity of the land is to be removed in one day. Isn't that to be the complete redemption of YHWH's people? What happens in that day, apart from YHWH taking offence at how his people were treated by their conquering nations?

9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith YHWH of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

10 In that day, saith YHWH of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree. {would this speak of peace?} Zech. 3: 9, 10

...The complete removal of the sin, of all the seed of Israel, is the marker of this prophecy. It goes with the faith of Isaiah, that his people will be "all" righteous and saved with an everlasting salvation. If {jesus} does not bring peace to his people, and herold their complete vindication in YHWH's eyes, then he cannot be the man who is the (BRANCH) of YaHudaH, the man who is to bring righteousness and peace to YHWH's people. He's out of the proper time frame.

From Joel,

20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for YHWH dwelleth in Zion. Joel 3: 20, 21 {it ends in the righteousness of the people, as Isaiah declares in Isa. 44: 22}

From Obadiah,

17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, { for which peoples?} and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for YHWH hath spoken it. Ob. 1: 17, 18

From Amos,

13 Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith YHWH thy God. Amos 9: 13 - 15

From Micah,

19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea. Mi. 7: 19

From Zechariah,

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO YHWH; and the pots in YHWH's house shall be like the bowls before the altar. {a nation of priests -->}

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto YHWH of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of YHWH of hosts. Zech. 14: 20, 21

...These things are not {jesus}. They all support a particular theme. Your messiah hasn't made his peoples "all" righteous, neither has he brought them peace. Neither are they settled in their land. You need to more carefully pin your ideas to specific texts. The body of {jesus} idea doesn't work for me, by any text that I read from the tanakh.

....Michael

Comment

MICHAEL, my FRIEND,

This is what I know:

YH'SHWH is our PASSOVER LAMB. HE was SACRIFICED on PASOVER.

YH'SHWH is our UNLEAVENED BREAD.

YH'SHWH is our FIRST FRUIT. The day HE rose.

YH'SHWH's SPIRIT indwelled HIS BODY on the FEAST of WEEKS.

As the TWO WITNESSES, WE (I know you will be there) will rise on the FEAST of HIS HORN.

On the day of ATONEMENT will be the JUDGEMENT.

During the time of the NEW YERU'SHALOM, WE will, still, be celebrating the FEAST of TABERNACLES; awaiting the full completeness of YH'SHWH's BODY. (this is the time ZECHARIAH and EZRA are talking about)

And at the end of this CREATION, the FEAST of TABERNACLES will be fulfilled.

YH'SHWH (The HEAD) will be joined in COMPLETE UNION with ISRAEL, HIS BODY.

WE will BE ONE

THE TABERNACLE

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

Jesus, a false salvation for the authors people?

israelthebride writes;

YH'SHWH is our PASSOVER LAMB. HE was SACRIFICED on PASOVER.

...Ricoel, thankyou for this last posting. It is easier to gather some idea of your faith from it, as opposed to your previous listing of verse without commentary. I have a question to ask of you. What has a passover lamb to do with your faith. A passover is not a sin offering. And there is no offering to expiate intentional sin. The true purpose of the passover lambs blood, was to show that YHWH's people are in covenant with him. The blood of the lamb is {symbolically} the blood of circumcision. Death passes over this sign of the covenant. Somehow this image must play in your mind as you {by faith} being passed over by death, because of the blood of {jesus}. But what happens to those of the true covenant? Aren't those to whom the promises belong, being left out? Isa. 53 says of its servant, he will make the many {my people} righteous by his knowledge. {Isa. 53: 11} He is intercessor to the release from prison, of YHWH's people. But did {jesus} intercede for YHWH's people? You see, one cannot claim to be intercessor, if he doesn't intercede. Either {all} of Israel is freed by his "knowledge" of his peoples righteousness, {Isa. 53: 6} or we have a false claim upon fulfilling these verses of text. That the servant succeeds in gaining the vindication of YHWH's people, is proclaimed in the following verses of text.

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Sing, O ye heavens; for YHWH hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for YHWH hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel. Isa. 44: 22, 23

...If the end of the work of {jesus} is the righteousness of his people, so that they can inherit the desolate cities, and repopulate them, than he may be the one. But this one also has to be the "peace" of his people. {Isa. 53: 5} Remember, their warfare must be over. {Isa. 40: 1 - 3} Isa. 42: 2 repetes that the people are pardoned of their iniquity. {the work of the true servant of Isa. 53}

1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of YHWH's hand double for all her sins.

3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of YHWH, make straight in the desert a highway for our Eloheem. Isa. 40: 1 - 3

...If you do not believe in the righteousness of the JEWish people, you are confessing that {jesus} isn't the fulfilment of the task that Isa. 53 lay's down. A man acting as a passover lamb, for another people other than Israel, isn't written up in the text of the tanakh in any place that I can find.

israelthebride writes;

During the time of the NEW YERU'SHALOM, WE will, still, be celebrating the FEAST of TABERNACLES; awaiting the full completeness of YH'SHWH's BODY. (this is the time ZECHARIAH and EZRA are talking about)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They kept also the feast of tabernacles, as it is written, and offered the daily burnt offerings by number, according to the custom, as the duty of every day required; Ezra 3: 4

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, YHWH of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. Zech. 14: 16

...Ezra believes that he is in the time of the redemption. He isn't looking 500 to 2500 years into the future. He is helping Zerubbabel build the second temple that Cyrus has ordered to be built.

That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid. Isa. 44: 28

Thus saith YHWH to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; {of Babylon for Isaiah's people to pass through} and the gates shall not be shut;

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: Isa. 45: 1, 2

...In this same paragraph, Isa. 45: 17 claims this salvation to be an everlasting salvation unto the end of the world. All the evil that follows YHWH's people cannot be in his will. What is different about the second temple, from the first? Could it be that there is no recognition of GD's name attached to this temple built for the name of GD? And {jesus} does nothing about this. A world without the name of YHWH is a very dark world, filled with gross darkness. YHWH's glory is his name. YHWH's glory is to rise upon his people. {Isa. 60: 1, 2} YaHudaH is also the name of YHWH's throne. The throne of David gets its authority from the name of YHWH. David's rock has the name of GD written upon it. {Ex. 28: 21} Can the glory of the name of YHWH, rise upon a people who have lost this knowledge?

israelthebride writes;

YH'SHWH (The HEAD) will be joined in COMPLETE UNION with ISRAEL, HIS BODY.

...I think not. While being the shepherd of christianity, he is not the shepherd of Israel. The one who is may own a red thread. {Gen. 38: 28} This is the only breach to be filled. Does this one have a just claim to the name of YHWH? He left the womb second, but he has the rite of the firstborn tied to his wrist.

20 If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;

21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart. Ps. 44: 20, 21

...The firstborns, {jesus?} have a way of loosing their blessings.

....Michael

Comment

ONE GOD, ONE SPIRIT, ONE BODY

MICHAEL, my FRIEND,

There is ONE GOD!

There is ONE SPIRIT!

There is ONE BODY!

My FAITH is based on YH'SHWH's WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation)

YH'SHWH is GOD!

HIS SPIRIT is in HIM and in HIS BODY!

WE, ISRAEL, are HIS BODY!

One can choose to stay a jew.

One can choose to stay a christian.

Today, choose who you will follow.

As for me and my house we will follow YH'SHWH, our GOD, and everything HE says.

"Those who follow MY COMMANDMENTS; LOVE ME."

This is my FAITH!

I belong to YH'SHWH. HE is my SAVIOR.

I AM of HIS ISRAEL.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
          That is why I SAVED YOU.
          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
          YHSHWH

Comment

In the name of YHWH.

...Ricoel writes;

As for me and my house we will follow YH'SHWH, our GOD, and everything HE says.

...Ricoel, GD is not a mangod, and {jesus} is not GD. GD does not intend to become a mangod. GD never said that he would become a mangod. An idol of flesh, is still an idol. All flesh is grass. It returns to the earth from where it came from. Let us see, who was resurrected from the grave in the tanakh? A man can act in behalf of YHWH. But he cannot be YHWH. But a people can fill his name. Feeling the image of GD with the name of GD, is what the tanakh is all about. The plan of the tanakh is not concluded until the glory of GD's name rises upon his own people. {Isa. 60: 1, 2} It's all about hashem and what it is capable of.

But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by YHWH their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen. Hos. 1: 7

The name of {YHWH} is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. Prov. 18: 10

Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

Our help is in the name of {YHWH}, who made heaven and earth. Ps. 124: 7, 8

Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence,

2 As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, {to make thy name known to thine adversaries}, that the nations may tremble at thy presence!

I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation {will I praise} thee. Ps. 22: 22

And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now {will I praise} YHWH: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing. Gen. 29: 35

But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: {David} and {in my name} shall his horn be exalted. Ps. 89: 24

But unto the place which YHWH your God shall choose {out of all your tribes} --> {to put his name there}, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: Deut 12: 5

And they shall {put my name upon} the {children of Israel = "bani Israel"}; and I will bless them. Nu. 6: 27

O Adonai, hear; O Adonai, forgive; O Adonai, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my Eloheem: (**for thy city and thy people are called by thy name**). {YHWH = YaHudaH} Dan. 9: 19 = Deut 12: 5, "The city of Yahudah bears the name of GD."

O YHWH our Adonai, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! {who hast set thy glory above the heavens --> "literally with a corrupt sun!"}. Ps. 8: 1

...It's all about the name of YHWH, which gives its authority to the throne of David.

....Michael

Comment

Seek!

MICHAEL,

I LOVE YOU.

Seek YH'SHWH's SPIRIT and YOU will BE!!!

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
              That is why I SAVED YOU.
              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
              YHSHWH

Comment

Ricoel,

...I serve the name of YHWH, not the name of YH'SHWH. While GD is savior, Yeshua isn't his name. I made a commitment to the name of YaHudaH, to defend it. This I do. In brotherly love,

...Michael

Comment

IS 49:13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for YHWH hath comforted HIS PEOPLE, and will have mercy upon HIS afflicted.

IS 49:14 But ZION said, YHWH hath forsaken me, and YHWH hath forgotten me.

IS 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

IS 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of MY HANDS; thy walls are continually before ME.

JN 20:24 But Thomas, ONE of the TWELVE, called Didymus, was not with them when YH'SHWH came.

JN 20:25 The other DISCIPLES therefore said unto him, We have seen YH'SHWH. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in HIS HANDS the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into HIS SIDE, I will not believe.

JN 20:26 And after eight days again HIS DISCIPLES were within, and Thomas with them: then came YH'SHWH, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, SHALOM.

JN 20:27 Then saith HE to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold MY HANDS; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into MY SIDE: and be not faithless, but believing.

JN 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My YHWH, my GOD.

JN 20:29 YH'SHWH saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen ME, thou hast believed:
                  blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

ONE GOD+ONE SPIRIT+ONE BODY= ONE

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                  That is why I SAVED YOU.
                  For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                  YHSHWH

Comment

ONE GOD+ONE SPIRIT+ONE BODY= ONE; --> = christianity

...YHWH raises his people out of their graves to repopulate the land of Israel Eze. 37: 12 - 14

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith Adonai Elohenu; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am YHWH, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I YHWH have spoken it, and performed it, saith YHWH. Eze. 37: 12 - 14

To be read before Ezekiel 37

Thus saith Adonai Elohenu; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.

And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities ---> are become fenced, and are inhabited.

Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I YHWH build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I YHWH have spoken it, and I will do it. Eze. 36: 33 - 36

Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Sing, O ye heavens; for YHWH hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for YHWH hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.

Thus saith YHWH, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am YHWH that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

That saith to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up thy rivers:

That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid. Isa. 44: 21 - 28

...The resurection {of Isa. 37} happened a long time ago. The desolate cities were repopulated with YHWH's people, hundreds and hundreds of years prior to {jesus}.

....Michael

Comment

The Desolate Lands are the bodies without HIS SPIRIT.

HIS BODY without HIS SPIRIT is
                      HIS TEMPLE without HIS SPIRIT.

WE are the HOUSE of YH'SHWH

EZEK 37:1 The hand of YH'SHWH was upon me, and carried me out in SPIRIT of YH'SHWH, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
                      EZEK 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
                      EZEK 37:3 And HE said unto me, SON of MAN, can these bones live? And I answered, O YH'SHWH, GOD, THOU knowest.
                      EZEK 37:4 Again HE said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the WORD of YH'SHWH.
                      EZEK 37:5 Thus saith YH'SHWH GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
                      EZEK 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I AM YH'SHWH.
                      EZEK 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
                      EZEK 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
                      EZEK 37:9 Then said HE unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, SON of MAN, and say to the wind, Thus saith YH'SHWH GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
                      EZEK 37:10 So I prophesied as HE commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
                      EZEK 37:11 Then HE said unto me, SON of MAN, these bones are the whole HOUSE of ISRAEL: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
                      EZEK 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith YH'SHWH GOD; Behold, O MY PEOPLE, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of ISRAEL.
                      EZEK 37:13 And ye shall know that I AM YH'SHWH, when I have opened your graves, O MY PEOPLE, and brought you up out of your graves,
                      EZEK 37:14 And shall put MY SPIRIT in YOU, and YE shall LIVE, and I shall place YOU in your own land: then shall YE know that I, YH'SHWH, have spoken it, and performed it, saith YH'SHWH.

Believe what HE says; Believe HIS WORD.

The word, in HABAKUK 2:2, that is translated into “tablet” is the word translated, in EZEKIEL 37, into “stick of wood”. I don’t know why.

I read EZEKIEL 37 like this:

EZEKIEL 37:15-28

15 The WORD of YH’SHWH came to me: 16 "SON of MAN, take a tablet of wood and write on it, `Belonging to YEHUDAH and the ISRAELites associated with him.' Then take another tablet of wood, and write on it, `EPHRAIM's tablet, belonging to JOSEPH and all the HOUSE of ISRAEL associated with him.' 17 Join them together into one tablet so that they will become one in your hand.

18 "When your countrymen ask you, `Won't you tell us what you mean by this?' 19 say to them, `This is what YH’SHWH says: I am going to take the tablet of JOSEPH--which is in EPHRAIM's hand--and of the ISRAELite tribes associated with him, and join it to YEHUDAH's tablet, making them a single tablet of wood, and they will become ONE in MY HAND.' (Genesis to Revelation)

20 Hold before their eyes the tablets you have written on 21 and say to them, `This is what YH’SHWH says: I will take the ISRAELites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22 I will make them ONE NATION in the land I gave them, on the mountains of ISRAEL. There will be ONE KING over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. 23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be MY PEOPLE, and I, YH’SHWH, will be their GOD.

EZE 37:24 " `MY SERVANT, David, will be KING over them, and they will all have ONE SHEPHERD. They will follow MY LAWs and be careful to keep MY DECREEs. 25 They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children's children will live there forever, and David, MY SERVANT, will be their prince forever. 26 I will make a COVENANT of PEACE with them; it will be an everlasting COVENANT. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put MY HOUSE among them forever. 27 I will dwell in them; I will be their GOD, and they will be MY PEOPLE. 28 Then the nations will know that I, YH’SHWH, make ISRAEL HOLY, when I LIVE in them forever.' "

The TWO WITNESSES are two groups of people that will be ONE!!!!!!!

YEHUDAH (and the Tribes with) + EPHRAIM (and the Tribes with) = ISRAEL = YH’SHWH’s BODY = YH’SHWH’s TEMPLE

Stop looking for YH’SHWH’s Third TEMPLE as a building.

YH’SHWH is establishing HIS TRUE TEMPLE ------- RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

HIS BODY-------US!!!!!!!

WE are ONE!!!

LOVE,

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                      That is why I SAVED YOU.
                      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                      YHSHWH

Comment

He whom thy brethren shall "praise".

...Ricoel, YHWH is not YH'SHWH. You do this in ignorance of the name of YHWH. Hashem is not changeable. Though YHWH is saviour of his people, His name is not "saviour". The appellation "YHWH" is taken from the name of a people. The sacred name is the doorway to the house of YHWH. Change a letter, and you change the address and end up at the wrong house.

19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise YHWH: {the name of "praise"}

20 This gate of YHWH, into which the righteous shall enter.

21 {I will praise thee}: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

22 The stone {of David - Ex. 28:21} which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. {hashem!}

23 This is YHWH'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

24 This is the day which YHWH hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

25 Save now, I beseech thee, O YHWH: O YHWH, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of YHWH: we have blessed you out of the house of YHWH. Ps. 118: 19 - 26

--> And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. {YHWH --> YaHudaH} = Hashem --> {the rock of David}

...How foolish to reject the rock of David!

....Thummim, --> {to complete},

....Michael

Comment

HASHEM

MICHAEL,

I did not change HIS NAME.

It was changed a long time ago by a people believing that they should not use HIS REAL NAME.

Have you never wondered why the "shin" is on HIS LAW. A letter standing on top of HIS LAW. The "shin" is HIS LAW.

HE came and revived HIS NAME.

NOW, HIS LAW is in US.

WE are called by HIS NAME.

YH'SHWH!!!!!!!

Only HIS PEOPLE know HIS NAME.

Two days ago, I was driving home from work feeling sorry for myself. I was thinking, of myself, and how I didn't have a friend to share with. I pulled over and cried.

Then, some headlights shined into my face and the light struck my eyes like a "camera flash". I couldn't see out my car except for a bright perfect circle that was centered in my eyesight. In my mind, I cussed. The words are still there, but I don't "fruit" them. Those words do not come out of my mouth.

Then, I remembered when YH'SHWH first convinced me to tell HIS PEOPLE who they were. I kept "wrestling"/debating with HIM that the people would not believe that they are ISRAEL, HIS PEOPLE. I would state, "They call themselves "a church" and call YOU, GOD." HE said, "Tell them MY NAME and tell them that they are MY PEOPLE." I told HIM, "No."

Then one day, I was at a car shop getting my car fixed, again. As we were debating, a dark cloud fixed itself, in the sky, above the area I was in. I said, "If YOU want me to tell them, YOU will have to give me a sign that I know comes from YOU." As I finished speaking, a bolt of lightning hit the electric pole right outside the shop. I saw the arc of electricity travel down the line directly into the shop I was sitting in. The lights flashed, as the arc hit the building and then it was dark. I said outloud, "OK, I'll do it. All of you sitting here with me are ISRAEL, YH'SHWH's PEOPLE." One man said, "I believe that, now."

I remembered another time, when I was "feeling" so out of my FAITH. It was raining and as my wife slept, I went outside in the rain. I let the drops wash me clean. Looking up to the sky, I could see the drops falling from the sky. I shouted, "I'm sorry, but I need YOU to show me YOUR POWER, again! I don't know if I am crazy or if I really did hear YOU! Show me YOUR POWER! Knock these trees down! Clear the area with YOUR POWER!"

Then I heard a faint sizzling sound. I lowered my head and right in front of me was a thin light. I know that it was lightning, but it was so thin and it sparkled. It lasted about a second, but it seemed like I could still see it after it had dissipatated. I fell on my face and cried asking for HIS FORGIVENESS because I was so ashamed of my unFAITHFULNESS.

Then, came the time when I was thinking about, maybe, I should try to tell my family first. I wanted them to be SAVED first. I was the only one, of my family, living in the city I live in. I would pray and pray asking HIM to tell me what to do. What I really wanted was for HIM to give me the answer I wanted to hear.

Then one day, while I was praying, trying to convince HIM to tell me to go to my family, HE said, "You take care of MY PEOPLE and I will take care of yours." I didn't like that answer. I wanted my family to see who I was with. I wanted my family to see me with YH"SHWH. But, I forced myself to continue in what I was doing. In less than a year, my bother and two sisters moved to the city I live in. They could care less the way I am.

I realized how selfish I had been. I wanted my family to see me with YH'SHWH.
                          I have learned to show YH'SHWH to HIS PEOPLE and not see me.

The light in my eyes was clearing now. I had gotten over my "feeling sorry for myself" thing. I said, "Forgive me for not believing YOU. YOU will get me a friend."

HE said, "I AM, YOUR FRIEND!"

A group of cars passed and it sounded like they all honked their horns at the same time. I went HOME.

MICHAEL,
                          I know that YOU are of HIS PEOPLE.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                          That is why I SAVED YOU.
                          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                          YHSHWH

Comment

Not just any name!

Ricoel writes;

I did not change HIS NAME.

It was changed a long time ago by a people believing that they should not use HIS REAL NAME.

...Not so Ricoel. His people are told "not to misuse" his name. A substitution is made to avoid defiling it's sacredness. It is still written as required, in reshet bet {hebrew} in all hebrew texts. It is still read in the language that it was written in, even by school children. I would rather that the word "adonai" was not used to cover the name with reverance, for a particular reason. Knowledge of YHWH's name can save JEWish lives. Many care nothing for JEWs, but wouldn't cross the name of GD to harm them.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of YHWH thy God in vain; for YHWH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Ex. 20: 7

...a people trying to show reverance for the name of their Eloheem, in compliance with a duty to honor YHWH's will, might make a special effort to do so.

15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHWH God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name "for ever", and this is my memorial "unto all generations". = {remember it this way, or else!}

...Ricoel, you are the one in error. There are no options given to the JEWish people on how the name of YHWH is to be remembered. In no other representation can it be linked to the name of YaHudaH so easily. This is the name that makes the throne of David, an everlasting throne with authority.

24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in "my name" {YHWH} shall his horn be exalted. Ps. 89: 24

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of YHWH of hosts will perform this. Isa. 9: 6, 7

8 In that day shall YHWH defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of YHWH before them. Zech. 12: 8

...Only upon the name of YaHudaH, can Davids throne be occupied. YH'SHWH just dont cut it. You forget that there is a reason for the name of GD being represented by the hebrew letters, {yowd - he - vav - he}. You are the one in error, for you have dishonored Davids throne and YHWH's will.

Baruch hashem,

....Michael

Comment

Our SAVIOUR, SAVES and is our SALVATION

MICHAEL says:

"His people are told "not to misuse" his name. A substitution is made to avoid defiling it's sacredness."

HIS COMMAND says not to use HIS NAME for nothing ( in vain).

YH’SHWH, our SAVIOUR,
                              SAVES and is our SALVATION.

IS 43:3 For I AM, YH’SHWH, thy GOD, the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL, thy SAVIOUR: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

IS 45:15 Verily THOU art a GOD that hidest THYSELF, O GOD of ISRAEL, the SAVIOUR.

IS 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I, YH’SHWH? and there is no GOD else beside ME; a just GOD and a SAVIOUR; there is none beside ME.

IS 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I, YH’SHWH, AM thy SAVIOUR and thy REDEEMER, the MIGHTY ONE of Jacob.

IS 60:16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I, YH’SHWH, AM thy SAVIOUR and thy REDEEMER, the MIGHTY ONE of Jacob.

IS 63:8 For HE said, Surely they are MY PEOPLE, children that will not lie: so HE was their SAVIOUR.

1CHRON 16:35 And say ye, SAVE us, O GOD of our SALVATION, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to THY HOLY NAME, and glory in THY PRAISE.

PS 20:9 SAVE, YH’SHWH: let the KING hear us when we call.

PS 22:21 SAVE me from the lion's mouth: for THOU hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

PS 28:9 SAVE THY PEOPLE, and BLESS THINE INHERITANCE: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

PS 54:1 SAVE me, O GOD, by THY NAME, and judge me by THY STRENGTH.

PS 69:1 SAVE me, O GOD; for the waters are come in unto my soul.

PS 106:47 SAVE us, YH’SHWH, our GOD, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto THY HOLY NAME, and to triumph in THY PRAISE.

PS 118:25 SAVE now, I beseech thee, O YH’SHWH: O YH’SHWH, I beseech THEE, send now prosperity.

PS 3:8 SALVATION belongeth unto YH’SHWH: THY BLESSING is upon THY PEOPLE. Selah.

PS 119:155 SALVATION is far from the wicked: for they seek not THY STATUES.

IS 60:18 Violence shall no more be heard in THY LAND, wasting nor destruction within THY BORDERS; but THOU shalt call THY WALLS SALVATION, and THY GATES PRAISE.

JON 2:9 But I will sacrifice unto THEE with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. SALVATION is of YH’SHWH.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                              That is why I SAVED YOU.
                              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                              YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
                              X