Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Chinese Brothers!

Hi Everyone,

I was extremely moved by this prayer request through Paul Wong and the Ark Forum, so I am passing the request along:
    Dear Prayer friends,

Can I have your urgent prayer for my dearest brother Kui in China prison..
    Can you please pray for my brother Kui urgently for his being in China prison since August 2000, he is suffering with inhumane treatment with over loaded work for 16 hours a day, without proper nutrition, and no medication, and cruelty by officials..Kui is only 23.

Yesterday, I visited Kui as we do monthly, Thanks God that everything for the travel was perfect. We arrived China, Dongguan at about noon, the climate there is extremely hot, more than 35C....
    We visited Kui after a long waiting at about 3:30pm, Oh, Kui was sick with influ and fever, his eyes are red due to high fever, and sick due to the high temperature and hot weather. But miraculously, he didn't blame anything, he just calmly told us that he was not allowed to take sick leave for his job...as he has to work till 11:00pm at night. He got the doctor's approval for sick, but his team leader did not allow him to rest,but just allow others. Oh my God, how can those team leader cruel as this, I felt sad about Kui's health and his suffering from those officials, it is inhumane, but I appreciate Kui's attitude, he tried to comfort us!

His health is also not good, his nasal problem get worse, sometimes bleeding. Oh, please pray for the health for Kui and the treatment from those team leader to him.

I know it is hard inside the prison, Kui accepts this kind of trial, but it is really inhumane without rest if sick.
    Please pray for the supernatural healing from God to Kui for his nasal and influ, and his mind. Father, I know I'm just a dust to you, but YOU still love me, YOU love Kui, please provide him with what he needs, heal him for the illness he is suffering, comfort him in such a bad place, teach him to accept YOU as his saviour, thanks God for letting me know what is the right way to YOU, turning me back to YOU.

I think I've already seen the work of God on Kui, in his mind, as Kui said he would not care about anything other than his family again, he discovered that his family is the most important to him..Oh Jesus has made a miracle to his mind already. Even he is suffering illness, he did not blame...but he was too sick yesterday. so please pray for his recovery, as it is very hard in the prison to have proper care.

Thanks, Kris
    Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Hey spying...I join you in this....sorry i came so late...
    but i have been going through a share of stripes...I had to go back to the basics...im still trying to gain a firmer holding on it... i realize how much more important that is than knowledge by itself...
    Dont worry Bro. I'll be visisting you guys, i love you all, but I'll return with His answers one day...when Im ready ...when He makes me ready...
    be well
    ONLY IN MESSIAH KRISTOS DO WE FIND OUR REAL LIFE, AND THIS REALITY AND TRUE, REAL LIFE IS AT THE PLACE WHERE YeHSooH SITS OF HONOR AND GLORY!

Comment

Working...
    X