Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (All) righteous by the law.

All go free!

10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family. Lev. 25: 10

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 The spirit of Adonai GOD is upon me; because YHWH hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 (**To proclaim the acceptable year of YHWH**), and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called (**trees of righteousness, the planting of YHWH, that he might be glorified**). {compare to Isa. 45: 25}

4 And (**they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations**). Isa. 61: 1 - 4 {dated to the time of Cyrus}

...How many of the captives are to be freed? In this year of YHWH's liberty, all the seed of Israel is proclaimed righteous. One's servitude to YHWH ends in this year. (All sins are forgiven as indicated in Isa. 44: 22) No one has earned their liberty from YHWH, but YHWH has appointed liberty to all his servants. In the context of Isa. 44: 22, all the seed of Israel are called servants of YHWH, thereby entitling them to liberty.

21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; (**for thou art my servant**): I have formed thee; (**thou art my servant**): O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.

22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

23 Sing, O ye heavens; for (**YHWH hath done it**) {already}: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: (**for YHWH hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel**). Isa. 44: 21 - 23

--> The seed of Israel, whom YHWH is in covenant with, is redeemed from the debt of all their transgressions against YHWH. If (jesus) is a servant of these ideas, then again, (All) the seed of Israel goes free. But he doesn't seem to understand what Isaiah is saying in his text. The author of the gospels writes like a gentile, who has little understanding of the law. It was denighing this liberty to the servants of YHWH, that led to the captivity of YaHudaH, according to Jeremiah. {read the 34th chapter of Jeremiah} Do you want your liberty, Spying? LET MY PEOPLE GO! They are still (all) righteous. This by YHWH's own proclamation.

YHWH's proclamation {Isa. 44: 22 --> Isa. 45: 17} frees them.

The "name" of YHWH frees them. They bear his name.

And the law frees them. [YHWH's own keeping of the law]

....Michael
Working...
X