Whose land is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose land is it?

24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am YHWH your God, (**which have separated you from other people**). Lev. 20: 24

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

52 Then (**ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land**) from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

53 And (**ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it**).

54 And ye shall divide the land by lot (**for an inheritance among your families**), and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; (**according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit**?).

--> And if Judah should be all of Israel? (one people) = one land under YHWH.

55 (But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you); --> then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

56 Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them. {if you refuse your inheritance}

...Does YHWH want his people to Possess the land? Does he want his people to share their inheritance with another people? Is their any meaning to circumcision, if the land of promise is not deeded to YHWH's separate people?

Can Israel {the JEWish people} exist as a separate people, outside of their covenant with YHWH? We have as the centerpiece of YHWH taking a people to himself, a covenant between Abraham and YHWH, continued and reaffirmed with Isaac, and Jacob. If we remove the land of Israel from the text of the tanakh, what would it read like? Surely the land of Israel also separates YHWH from all other god's, for he has attached himself to this small piece of land. He calls it his own. If we were to gather up all the material of the authors of the tanakh, which takes place outside the land of Israel, it would hardly fill an insert. Can (allah) and YHWH be the same Eloheem? If this were the case, then YHWH would be divided against himself, taking up position against his own land and against his own people. Israel is but a speck in the surrounding Arab lands. I see a cake, of which a small sliver is cut for the name of YHWH, and a comotion being made on how to divide this sliver down further by those who hold title to the cake. Couldn't they just cut another piece of cake, and give it to the Palestinians? How those of the cake feel about JEWs, is quite in evidence. But the world is also full of people who hate the holy covenant. {and are willing to take sides against it} Those who favor the holy covenant are a small people. The nations that hate the holy covenant, gather themselves together in indignation against it. And such indignation! Some of these nations want to see the name of YaHudaH distroyed. They are extentions of hitler's purpose. And some of the supposed "good guys" of christianity, are even divided against the covenant. Decisions, decisions. Whether to side with the name of YHWH, or not, and whether to defend the holy covenant and side with Judah, or whether to be added to (allah's) claim upon the land? In this decision, we know that we decide our own fates. This is why YHWH brought us to this day. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. And what shall our fates be?

1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 3: 1, 2

....Michael

First thing: Calling yourself a jew does not automatically make you ISRAEL.

JER 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that I will make a NEW COVENANT with the HOUSE of ISRAEL, and with the HOUSE OF YAH'HUDAH:
    JER 31:32 Not according to the COVENANT that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which MY COVENANT they brake, although I was an HUSBAND unto them, saith YHWH:
    JER 31:33 But this shall be the COVENANT that I will make with the HOUSE of ISRAEL; After those days, saith YHWH, I will put MY LAW in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their GOD, and they shall be MY PEOPLE.

YHWH's PEOPLE are ISRAEL.
    Those who submit to HIS WAYS / HIS LAW, now, in them.

Everything YHWH SAYS or DOES is LAW. YHWH is SPIRIT.

Now, HIS SPIRIT can LIVE in YOU. Just like in ABRAHAM, ISRAEL, JOSEPH, MOSES, ELIJAH, DAVID, SOLOMON, and the PROPHETs.

YHWH's SPIRIT in YOU is HIS WORD / LAW in YOU.

Now, let YHWH/HIS SPIRIT/HIS LAW flow from YOU.

Then, and only then, are YOU ISRAEL.

"this shall be the COVENANT that I will make with the HOUSE of ISRAEL"

YOU are YHWH's PEOPLE. YOU are YHWH's BODY.
    YOU are YHWH's ISRAEL.

The only land COVENANTed to US, HIS ISRAEL, by YHWH belongs
    to ISRAEL, HIS PEOPLE.

YHWH is our GOD!!!

WE are ONE!!!

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

The children of his arms he bounces on his knees.

23 Thus saith YHWH of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. Zech. 8: 23

...The question is how do the nations of the world know, "who is a JEW?" Without this information, skirt grabbing would yeild little. I take it that these JEWs, will be called JEWs.

Here it is resaid;

14 If (*my people*), which are (*called by my name*), shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. II Chr. 7: 14 {a father always admonishes his children to be good}

...Being called by the name of YHWH helps clarify the matter. Coincidently, a people who are called by the name of YaHudaH have repossessed the land, a land that they call Israel. It's unlikely that the wrong people would call themselves by the name of YaHudaH, and also call their land Israel. Our world knows "who is a JEW". Our names bear our distinctions. Has any people ever been without transgression? When YHWH sets up the Levitical priesthood, does this say something of what he expects of his people? And yet, he refuses to allow this people to be cursed. Even in their transgressions, YHWH calls them his own people. Then in Isa. 45: 17, he states that they are saved with an everlasting salvation, world without end. Why does he do this? In the previous chapter, he declares his people to be without sin. {Isa. 44: 22} This { sinlessness} that he declares, is a part of the everlasting salvation he gives his people. Could it be, that he wants the world to be accountable for assaulting an innocent people, before he hammers those who harmed his people, with the wrath of the "Day of YaHuDaH"? YHWH's wrath will be upon this world because it has been his own name that was assaulted by it. Please don't rob his arms of his "less than perfect" children. After all, David could hardly stop mourning for Absalom, the child who wanted to kill David and take over his throne.

15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Adonai Elohenu shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of YHWH, and their offspring with them.

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith YHWH. Isa. 65: 15 - 25

....Michael

Comment

Vexation

Hi Thummim,

How many opportunities should the Jews be given to inherit the Land? How many refusals can they themselves tolerate? They refused their inheritance in the past. What makes you think that they will be successful now?

This has been a hard lesson for me to learn, and I am still learning it: We reap what we sow. A certain pattern of behavior will render certain results. The only way that the results can change is if the behavior changes. Only fools like me continue to do the same thing thinking that the results will change.

Why do Arafat and the Palestinians still vex the Jews?

Sincerely, Spying
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

How sure is forever?

...Spying, an all righteous Israel, so proclaimed by YHWH, will inherit the land forever. The term {forever} settles the matter. This term cannot exist outside of a JEWish Israel. "Forever" does not exist in failure to inherit the land. The land belongs to Israel, because YHWH gave it to them. The deal was "cut" with Abraham. "Failure" is not an option of YHWH's.

14 And YHWH said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.

17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee. Gen. 13: 15

---------------------------------------------------------

....Michael

Comment

23 Thus saith YHWH of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. Zech. 8: 23

Those "ten men of all languages of the nations" are the lost TEN TRIBES of the HOUSE of ISRAEL holding on to MESSIAH YAH'SHUA, WHO is of the TRIBE of YAH'HUDAH.
            WE know YHWH, GOD is within HIM.

What I mean by "just calling yourself a jew or a christian does not make one YHWH's PEOPLE" is that a title or name one gives oneself is not who and what you are.

You are a product of what you do or think. Whatever you think about, all the time, that is your god.

MICHAEL, YOU may be of ISRAEL, but not because you call yourself a jew. YOU are ISRAEL because of the way YOU LIVE; the way YOU "BE".

JER 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that I will make a NEW COVENANT with the HOUSE of ISRAEL, and with the HOUSE OF YAH'HUDAH:

JER 31:32 Not according to the COVENANT that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which MY COVENANT they brake, although I was an HUSBAND unto them, saith YHWH:

JER 31:33 But this shall be the COVENANT that I will make with the HOUSE of ISRAEL; After those days, saith YHWH, I will put MY LAW in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their GOD, and they shall be MY PEOPLE.

Recently, WE celebrated the day of the FEAST of WEEKS. It is the day MOSES got YHWH's LAW. When HE came down from the mountain, 3,000 were killed because of their unbelief.

On the exact date years later, YHWH's SPIRIT came down to earth and YHWH "put HIS LAW in our inward parts". In fact in YERU'SHALOM, 3,000 were SAVED because of their belief.

YHWH's LAW/HIS SPIRIT is in HIS PEOPLE/HIS BODY/HIS TEMPLE/HIS ISRAEL!!!

ISRAEL is HIS PEOPLE and YHWH is our GOD.

The land is the ONLY property COVENANTED(PROMISED) to US by YHWH.

WE belong nowhere else.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

Complete Submission!

Hi Thummim,

Here is the deal that was "cut" with Abraham:
              Gen 17:1-2
              1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, YAHWEH appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty ELOHIM; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
              2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. (KJV)

Gen 17:7-8
              7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be ELOHIM unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
              8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their ELOHIM. (KJV)
              This covenant that is cut in the flesh requires obedience. One must walk before ELOHIM and be without blemish! Do you think that Abraham would inherit the Land in which he was a stranger if Abraham had refused circumcision? We prove who our ELOHIM is through our obedience to HIM! The Jews have proved over and over that YAHWEH ELOHIM is not their ELOHIM through disobedience. They have not walked before ELOHIM without blemish as did Abraham!

You yourself quoted the scripture which clearly shows their latest disobedience. Need I quote it again for you? I believe I must:
              Num 33:51-56
              51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;
              52 Then ye shall drive out all (Why just 13 deported from Bethlehem?) the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:
              53 And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants (Why not also Arafat and all the other Palestinians that the Jews had encircled and had in their hands?) of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.
              54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.
              55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.
              56 Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them. (KJV)
              You can preach and teach all the smooth things you desire to the Jews, but, the reality is, that the Covenant that they themselves made with YAHWEH ELOHIM requires that they obey HIM completely:
              Deut 30:18-20
              18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
              19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
              20 That thou mayest love YAHWEH thy ELOHIM, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which YAHWEH sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them. (KJV)
              The Yahudim can only possess and maintain possession of the Land through obedience. So, tell me, Thummim, why do the Jews take action that disobeys YAHWEH ELOHIM and actually proves that their Elohim is really Allah? There is no other course of action available for them save for complete submission to YAHWEH'S will unless, of course, YAHWEH has made a New Covenant with them?

Sincerely, Spying
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Already saved?

Ricoel writes;

On the exact date years later, YHWH's SPIRIT came down to earth and YHWH "put HIS LAW in our inward parts". In fact in YERU'SHALOM, 3,000 were SAVED because of their belief.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Ricoel, when (all) Israel becomes righteous, we gain our date for the start of the {new covenant}. But who is messiah of the new righteousness? If the righteousness is to be everlasting, than it cannot be brought by another, at some later time, to an already righteous people. Who would condemn the righteous, or try to make himself the only door to righteousness? Surely YHWH is his people's righteousness. Does a righteous people need {salvation}?

....Michael

Comment

Israel (the JEWs) are a righteous people!

...Spying, we must discuss the righteousness of Israel and when the decree took effect. The {New covenant} begins here. This (all) righteous people own the land of Israel. Abraham gets nothing, but a pain in a very sensitive area of his body, if GD's people do not inherit the land, and the word of YHWH, would also become fallible and without purpose. Also, you must note that their is no such thing as the Palestinian people. There is no Palistinian state, nor has there ever been. These people are leftover people from Jordan and Egypt. These were the countries in existance prior to the formation of the state of Israel. Immediate war broke out when the state of Israel was declared. Upon loosing that war, most of these Arab refugees fled Israel. Why should this collection of poor and destitute Arabs be given special treatment over all others? There are destitute Arabs all around Arab countries, that the Arab people don't care for. It is America and its western allies that feed these multitudes. If we are to give a homeland to the Arab refugees, why not cut it out of Arab lands, and not YHWH's little sliver of land? The acreage of Arab land, out measures Israeli land, a thousand to one! Do you realize that a GD whose name is taken from the name of YaHudaH, is a JEWish GD? Do you really think that he will be your friend, when you hate the covenant between him and his peoples? Aren't you filled with indignation over his holy covenant? Aren't the friends of our enemies, also on the side of our enemies?

....Michael

Comment

Ricoel writes;

23 Thus saith YHWH of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. Zech. 8: 23

Those "ten men of all languages of the nations" are the lost TEN TRIBES of the HOUSE of ISRAEL holding on to MESSIAH YAH'SHUA, WHO is of the TRIBE of YAH'HUDAH.
                    WE know YHWH, GOD is within HIM.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Out of all languages of the nations? And which nations are the (strong nations) of verse 22? The number of tribes that Samaria represents, is also suspect. How many tribes are Judah, when they give birth to Israel, just like GD does? Isa. 48: 1 --> Isa. 46: 3, 4

....Michael

Comment

"...Out of all languages of the nations? And which nations are the (strong nations) of verse 22? The number of tribes that Samaria represents, is also suspect. How many tribes are Judah, when they give birth to Israel, just like GD does? Isa. 48: 1 --> Isa. 46: 3, 4"

....Michael

ZECH 8:23 Thus saith YHWH, GOD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of HIM that is a Jew, saying, We will go with YOU: for we have heard that GOD is with YOU.

In history, there has been ten TRIBES under the HOUSE of ISRAEL and two TRIBES under the HOUSE of YAHUDAH.

The birth of YHWH's BODY is HIS PEOPLE. In the end it will be "like a woman with birth pangs" because HIS BODY will be COMPLETE.
                      YHWH's PEOPLE are those who submit to HIM and HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

MICHAEL, YOU seem to worship that YOU are jewish more that you WORSHIP YHWH, by FOLLOWING HIS COMMANDMENTS/LAW. Read YHWH's WORD and YOU will find that HE SAYS that HIS PEOPLE need to be HOLY as HE is HOLY.

HE explains how HIS PEOPLE can be HOLY.

LEV 11:44 For I AM YHWH, your GOD: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be HOLY; for I AM HOLY: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

LEV 11:45 For I AM, YHWH, that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your GOD: ye shall therefore be HOLY, for I AM HOLY.

LEV 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of ISRAEL, and say unto them, Ye shall be HOLY: for I, YHWH, your GOD, am HOLY.

LEV 20:26 And ye shall be HOLY unto ME: for I, YHWH, am HOLY, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

LEV 21:6 They shall be HOLY unto their GOD, and not profane the NAME of their GOD: for the offerings of YHWH made by fire, and the BREAD of their GOD, they do offer: therefore they shall be HOLY.

LEV 21:8 Thou shalt sanctify HIM therefore; for HE offereth the BREAD of thy GOD: HE shall be HOLY unto thee: for I, YHWH, which sanctify you, am HOLY.

NUM 15:40
                      That ye may remember, and do all MY COMMANDMENTS, and be HOLY unto your GOD.

This is the day to submit yourself to YHWH.

The way you LIVE now; the relationship you have with YHWH, right now, is the same relationship you would have, with HIM, if you went to HIM, right now.

It dosen't get better when WE get to HIM;
                      YHWH is with US, RIGHT NOW!!!

Today is the day, WE start the relationship WE need to have with HIM. Not when WE get to HIM.

Today, CHOOSE who you will follow.

YHWH's WAY or your way!!!

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                      That is why I SAVED YOU.
                      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                      YHSHWH

Comment

YHWH, not good enough?

...Ricoel, when YHWH calls his people righteous, they are righteous. Unless the people are considered righteous by YHWH, no amount of keeping the law will substitute for this righteousness. It's not the sacrifices and offerings, that make one righteous. It is YHWH that makes his people righteous. For most people who are not his people, the law was not created. Does he ask the nations of Babylon and Assyria, to keep his law? What other country is asked to honor his "law"? There would be little purpose in such a demand. His law, is for his own people, so they can be the people that he fashions for himself. He is making a people for his own glory. {Praise Yah!} The law has its purpose. It is an extention of YHWH's hands. With it, he fashions his people. But they are not righteous, until he considers them so. However, when he proclaims the righteousness of his people, it's not for others to challenge him. A righteous people, having satisfied their Eloheem, left Babylon with holy vessels in hand, heading for Jerusalem. To these people, he said that he would never be wroth with them again. One of the later Isaiah's themes, is the righteousness of his people and his Eloheem's compassion for them. This is why the prophets words are so cherished. But it is the author's people, Israel and Judah that gather in his compassion. Now, it needs to be said that Kodesh is not the hebrew word Tzadek. Kodesh means "clean" {holy} and Tzadek means "righteous". Being clean is a funtion of the priesthood. They keep the people clean. But being righteous is something spiritual. One can be clean, and still be unrighteous. Or one can be a sinner, and still be considered righteous by their Eloheem. When the priest makes the daily offering, he cleans the people from their defilment. But their righteousness is addressed separately. Righteousness is worshiping only YHWH, as those who left Babylon were committed to. If given to idolatry, there would have been no freeing of the captives. YHWH declared his people righteous and without sin. If he is {his peoples} "righteousness", than any attempt to show his peoples unrighteousness, is an attempt to show YHWH himself, as unrighteous.

22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee. Isa. 44: 22

...notice that these people are not covered by any sacrifice that the priests have performed. The temple has been burned and the priesthood is disfuntional.

9 Be not wroth very sore, O YHWH, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech thee, we are all thy people.

10 Thy holy cities are a wilderness, Zion is a wilderness, Jerusalem a desolation.

11 Our holy and our beautiful house, where our fathers praised thee, is burned up with fire: and all our pleasant things are laid waste. Isa. 64: 9 - 11

...This people find their righteousness in their Eloheem. He alone can make them righteous. Then he has. Their righteousness is of him, as it must be. {Isa. 54: 17} He alone can tend it. The author makes this clear. There is no temple or priesthood to serve in this capacity. The author addresses the problem of a missing temple and a desolate Jerusalem. He makes YHWH fill in for these things. {in his writings} YHWH declares that this people is saved with an everlasting salvation, world without end. {unto the end of the world} Isa: 45: 17 (in the same paragraph as Isa. 45: 1, which names Cyrus as YHWH's messiah). It's dated! The conclusion of chapter 45 says that "in YHWH, Israel has righteousness". Then it says "all the seed of Israel shall be found righteous!" - and shall glory? {Isa. 60: 1, 2} Now Isa. 53 says that all of the authors people are covered and made righteous. vs. 11 --> justify = tzadek, he makes them righteous in his intercession for them. Isa. 54 addresses YHWH being his peoples righteousness, in lew of a temple and a functioning priesthood. When these people arive in Jerusalem, there is still no priest with Urim and Thummim, {Ezra 2: 63, Neh. 7: 65} nor even knowledge of these things. The priests of YHWH were killed (II Chr. 36: 17) Now YHWH is both priest and king to his people. He is their righteousness.

....Michael

Comment

Ten, a minyan.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...The "10" probably is refering to a "minyan", a gathering of ten to approach YHWH, {a JEWish custom} the JEW that they gather to, being cast in the light of GD. The strong nations are likely refering to the nations that held Israel captive.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, YHWH of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, YHWH of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. Zech. 14: 16, 17

---------------------------------------------------------

....Michael

Comment

The Scepter!

Hi Thummim,

I am against injustice. Injustice is easier to see in others than in yourself. I have attempted to place myself in the shoes of the Jews; eventhough, I know that this is actually impossible. I have attempted to place myself in the shoes of the Palestinians; eventhough, I know that this is actually impossible.

I claim a New Covenant with Messiah Yahushua. Messiah owns the Land that the Jews and Palestinians do now fight and kill each other over. If my Messiah owns the Land, then the Jews are fighting the wrong people. If my Messiah owns the Land, then the Palestinians are fighting the wrong people. Why should anyone fight and kill each other for Land that they do not own and Land that they will never possess?

All the Jews and Palestinians are fighting for is temporary use of the Land. Neither the Jew or the Palestinian can claim ownership of the land (dust) in which each of them dwells let alone all the land that surrounds each of them. Neither have proven themselves kings of their earth in which they live and breath. Some like the suicide bombers are willing to give up their land (their lives in physical bodies) to cause others to lose their land (to die), but what is gained? How does this help others to live longer in their own personal dust? How does this help others to eventually inherit their own personal dust? The Jews then in turn strike back in anger and revenge. They cause many to give up the spirit. How does this enhance their kingship over the spirit? True kingship means that you can kill and then make alive. This the Jews cannot do, and neither can the Palestinians. They have no scepter.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Indignation?

24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am YHWH your God, which have separated you from other people. Lev. 20: 24

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

53 And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.

54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit. Nu. 33: 53, 54

8 Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which YHWH sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them. Nu. 1: 8

9 And that ye may prolong your days in the land, which YHWH sware unto your fathers to give unto them and to their seed, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

10 For the land, whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs:

11 But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven:

12 A land which YHWH thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year. Deut. 11: 9 - 12

3 For, lo, the days come, saith YHWH, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith YHWH: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. Jer. 30: 3

8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;

10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

11 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance: Ps. 105: 8 - 11

13 Thus saith Adonai Elohenu; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph shall have two portions.

14 And ye shall inherit it, one as well as another: concerning the which I lifted up mine hand to give it unto your fathers: and this land shall fall unto you for inheritance.

15 And this shall be the border of the land toward the north side, from the great sea, the way of Hethlon, as men go to Zedad;

16 Hamath, Berothah, Sibraim, which is between the border of Damascus and the border of Hamath; Hazar-hatticon, which is by the coast of Hauran.

17 And the border from the sea shall be Hazar-enan, the border of Damascus, and the north northward, and the border of Hamath. And this is the north side.

18 And the east side ye shall measure from Hauran, and from Damascus, and from Gilead, and from the land of Israel by Jordan, from the border unto the east sea. And this is the east side.

19 And the south side southward, from Tamar even to the waters of strife in Kadesh, the river to the great sea. And this is the south side southward.

20 The west side also shall be the great sea from the border, till a man come over against Hamath. This isthe west side.

21 So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel. Eze. 47: 13 - 21

...Come on, admit it Spying, you have indignation against the holy covenant. This is YHWH's land, that he has given to his people as their inheritance forever. Even Ezekiel, has the land belonging to Israel and the JEWish people. The JEWish people do not claim to be the land. They claim an eternal inheritance of it. If you cannot except the holy covenant, you have indignation against it!

....Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X