X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Covenant

THE NEW COVENANT
    APRIL 27, 2002

Unto the Church of God and all who are called to be saints of Christ: All Hail: Is it well with thee?: I am well in the new covenant of the Almighty God, who our Lord and Master Jesus Christ is the mediator. May the Lord God of Israel heal and comfort the sick and shut-in: and may He keep us all in the bosom of His embrace.

Beloved children of God: all races of men that be upon the earth in all manner of religions serving the name of God with a true heart: let us all enter into the new covenant of the Lord, which is given into the hand of the children of Israel, that they be the light and guide for the churches of Christ. For regardless of a man’s religion, the Lord, who sees in secret, knows if you are true in your love for Him. For true love is like a humble child, willing and obedient to accept correction from his father. But the child that refuses correction from his father is a seed of disobedience, and a child headed for the life that is darkness. It is written, “For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth” (Proverbs 3:12). So be not offended by the truth even if the truth uncovers your ignorance: for we all were in ignorance, and would still be in ignorance, if not for the love of Jesus Christ. I tell you this thing, and the thing is certain: Faith was manifested in Noah, Obedience was the guide of Abraham, Trust was the songs of David, Wisdom became the mind of Solomon, Isaiah prophesied Christ; yet with all that knowledge before men, they were ignorant still, to deny Jesus Christ, and send him to his death. What manner of ignorance is such, to deny the Holy One, when his coming had been foretold, even by David (Psalms 2:12)? How Great is the Love of God for the Jews, that they should deny His Son, yet He love them still? But let no man be mistaken: for the true Jews are not the people you know as the so-called white man; but the people the earth call the black race. Even the land that was known as Israel is not Israel: for the Jews have been uprooted from out of their place. Moreover, Israel is not a land, but the seed of a people, whose children are of Jacob. Let a man read the Prelude to the Lamb’s book of life, that he might learn the mystery of the lost tribe of Judah, and the whereabouts of Israel.

O holy men of Israel: I Cornelius, called from out of your seed, in the honor of the Son of man, am not Jesus Christ, but one from among the many sons of God, anointed and ordained in the Spirit of Truth. And the message I bring is not a religion, but with the faith and hope and charity of the new covenant. For it is written: “Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world” (James 1:27); this encompasses all denominations. So I come before you this Sabbath as I come before each Sabbath in the faith that is Jesus Christ, of which we must all partake. For there is one Lord, one faith, and one baptism. If our souls are to be saved in the covenant of God, we must enter into the obedience of the Lord’s commandments: we must enter into the faith that is Jesus Christ: and we must enter into the baptism that is of Spirit and water. We must do all these things in the newness of life, that we might overcome our sinful flesh, and live our lives in the righteousness of God. For the love of Christ is given for the seven churches, which are the seven seeds of men, whose seed is the Asian, and the African, and the Indian, and the European, and the Latino, and the Arab, and the Hebrew. This is the mystery of the seven churches that Jesus Christ himself addressed from his mercy seat in heaven. If one were to read the Revelation of Saint John The Divine, which is the Revelation of Jesus Christ, they will see the testimony of Jesus Christ to the seven churches of Christ: and though five of them are chasten and scourged with his tongue, he love them all, to offer up salvation to them all, if they repent of their unrighteousness. If there be a man who seeks to learn more of the seven churches, let him read in the sermon archives, The Seven Churches.

(Edited Version)

The same O' message changes little.

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. Eccl. 1: 9, 10

---------------------------------------------------------

....Michael

Comment

What God call new is new

Thummin: Peace and Love be unto you:

There is nothing new under the sun, but the new covenant of God comes from above the sun. For what is prophesied in Hebrews 8:7-13, had been prophesied in Jeremiah 31:31-34. The throne of God is not under the sun, but higher than the heavens.

Comment

A new prophet (teacher) should add something different.

Cornelius, it isn't revelatory, it adds nothing new. It is (jesus speak) as it has been delivered for years. From a servant "chosen" of YHWH, I expect more.

....Michael

Comment

Peace and love: What is the mind of a man who denies the obvious? You say there is "nothing revelatory, it add nothing new". But God said it is new: is your understanding greater than God's? My brother, I came into this place to enlighten, when I am gone, then shall you know who has visited you.

Comment

We want to be enlightened.

Cornelius writes;

I came into this place to enlighten

...And I say, please do. This both Spying, and I myself have sought of you. Do you remember your answer to Spying, who was trying to get input from you. And I wanted to know if you have ever seen the author, through his writings. I was renewing my concern this morning, over Isaiah's eleventh chapter where he speaks of a character of his, fighting his battles with the rod of his mouth, his wisdom and understanding being the weapons of his war. These are also the weapons of an author, which the writer(s) of Isaiah are. (jesus speak) is not what I'm looking for. This I can get from reading the NT and it's many commentators. But you could enlighten us with the blessing that YHWH has given you. But don't be afraid to exchange ideas with us.

....Michael

Comment

Thummin & Spying

Peace and Love unto you both: The questions you asked were answered.

Comment

Isa. 29: 24

Cornelius answers;

Peace and Love unto you both: The questions you asked were answered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Not by you Cornelius! Are you asking YHWH to answer us, for you? Who is servant now? So you send YHWH to speak for you. Does he obey you? I do recognise your spirit. But honor belongs to those who deserve it, and wages to those who have earned them.

...May YHWH give you a discerning spirit. The master sends his servant in the honor of his name. Baruch Hashem.

....Blessings and Peace, ....Michael

Comment

Working...
                X