• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Sin?

(edited version)

SIN

APRIL 6,2002

Now let us have this understanding: The things that appear to be sin to the naked eye is not necessarily sin to the eyes of God: even do our God turn sin into righteousness for our sake; because of his love for the righteous heart. Righteousness is born in this world from sin: Was not Abel born from the sin of Adam and Eve, yet he himself was of righteous faith (Hebrews 11:4)? Was not the blessing of Jacob received through the means of a lie and deceit in the eyes of actuality (Genesis 27); yet he received his blessing according to the name of righteousness, which is the word of God (Genesis 25:23-26)? Was not David’s marriage to Bathsheba done out of murder in the eyes of actuality (II Samuel 11:14-17); yet the end result was the righteousness of Solomon (II Samuel 12:24), who made the city of Jerusalem a holy place unto the Lord? Was not Jesus Christ the son of David (St. Matthew 1:1), who was shaped in iniquity and conceived in sin (Psalm 51:5)?

Brethren: There are many secrets and much hidden wisdom to the Scriptures: some of which I cannot tell you now, because you cannot bear it. But I shall tell you before I depart from this world; because I am sent to guide you into all truth.

My friends: There is no sin but in the eyes of God. Let a man therefore have the wisdom to know the difference. For to find a woman attractive is not a sin in the eyes of God: but to uncover her nakedness or attempt to uncover her nakedness is a sin in the eyes of God: because to uncover or attempt to uncover the nakedness of a woman other than your wife is lust: and all lust is sin before the eyes of God. If your actions are not of lust, then you have not sinned in the eyes of God, but felt and expressed the acceptable feelings of human flesh.

Here is wisdom: If a woman is physically or mentally abused by her husband in this world (in the Messianic Age he is put to death), has she sinned if she leaves her husband to find comfort in the bed of another man? If she marries that man, she has not sinned in the eyes of God. But if she lay with that man, then go back to her husband, she has sinned in the eyes of God, even that man.

All things that are done which end in unrighteousness is sin in the eyes of God: but all things that are done which end in righteousness is not sin in the eyes of God. I pray you understand those words, that, no man is falsely accused, and none is found bearing false witness. For the nullifier of all that appear as sin, as in the actions of Jacob and David, is that the end justifies the means if the end is righteous.

www.aboutthelambsbookoflife.net

Righteous Sinners.

Cornelius Writes;

Brethren: There are many secrets and much hidden wisdom to the Scriptures: some of which I cannot tell you now, because you cannot bear it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...I'm glad to find someone else who understands that a sinner can be a righteous person. There are indeed, many hidden truths within the pages of the tanakh. The name of YHWH and the righteousness of his people, are two hidden truths, which can be searched out. That X-tians can believe in the damnation of the people who wrote the book, but build themselves salvation out of it, perplexes me. Promises of salvation for YHWH's people outnumber any such promises given to the goy'im, in great measure. I often think that the tanakh is a test given to it's readers, which measures the real love of YHWH's name, by making posible the salvation of the JEWish people in hidden words and phrases. Turning away from ones own salvation and redeeming the JEWish people through a textual search, shows a love of YHWH's name. {as well as his people} Why should {YaH(vav)-->u(d)aH-->Yahudah} grant salvation to those who hate his name? Anyone who believes in the damnation of YHWH's people, but in their own salvation, has already cursed GD's name. The tanakh grants righteousness to (all) YHWH's people. This is the way that the Levitical priesthood works, and this is the way that Isa. 53 grants salvation to YHWH's people, before they leave Babylon. [OK, I concede that our faiths differ here.] Very few individual pardons are given by YHWH. Understanding that a sinner can be a righteous person, makes it easier to understand Israel's salvation. I'm surprised that you found this truth on your own. So now, all YHWH's people can be righteous to you. But can YHWH be their only savior, as it is written?

...Baruch Hashem,

....Michael

But ye shall be named the Priests of YHWH: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves. Isa. 61: 6

--> A fitting title for a people whose name is (GD). {YHWH}

Comment

MY BROTHER

Peace unto you, my brother:

I found nothing on my own: the Most High has anointed me in the womb, and raised in the Spirit of His Truth. I am not an ordinary man my friend, but chosen as you are chosen. For to have the insight on the knowledge of sin that you possess, I see an angel of God when I read your words and not a mere man. The controversy between the Old Testament and the New Testament is sumed up in this manner: Isaiah 42:1-9

Peace and Love: May the Holy One of Israel be upon us all!

Comment

The authors shadow.

...Cornelius, my brother in searching out the truth;

...Has the author written himself into his text? If you will be open minded, I want to explore this thought with you. I will begin by using several lines of the text that you have cited.

3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

--> It's very easy to break a bruised reed. An author however doesn't even exert this much force upon the earth. The wick of his lamp, burns on. He is intent upon telling the truth.

2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

--> His voice is all but silent, still he makes known the will of YHWH. {his law} Those who read his texts, enter the light of his reasoning.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, -->(**and made intercession for the transgressors**)<--. Isa. 53: 12

16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that -->(**there was no intercessor**)<--: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him. Isa. 59: 16

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Did the same author write both of these verses of text? Who makes intercession for this people, but yet, isn't one of them? Who shares the burdon of this people so as to be included with them? The author has invisibility to his reader. There is only one intercessor whose words I read. It is the author who intercedes.

18 There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she hath brought forth; (**neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up**). Isa. 51: 18

...This dulls the luster of Isa. 53. Is there none of her own sons to intercede? And yet, the author is constantly interceding for this people. Isa. 53 is the authors words. "Who has believed the report" {the text of the author is a report}? To whom is the arm of YHWH revealed? (to the author, obviously) He does report these things with the many strokes of his pen.

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

--> the author is invisible {without visage} and burdoned with grief. And you cannot see him to desire him.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

--> It is GD's will that he suffers.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

--> The authors burdon is severe. He intercedes for YHWH's people.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and YHWH hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

--> As a burdon?

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

--> Like an author, he doesn't speak. Yet he is as one of the slain.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

--> the author is not in the land of the living, he is as one dead. He is stricken with heavy grief for the transgressors. He has no peoples among these generations, that he may profess.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

--> He is as one of the dead, he does no violence and doesn't tell lies in his texts. For all practical purposes, he is dead to this people.

10 Yet it pleased YHWH to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of YHWH shall prosper in his hand.

--> In grief he struggles because of the sins of the transgressors. However, he shall lengthen his days. He will make his soul an offering for the guilt of the transgressors. The pleasure of YHWH will be seen in his efforts. He shall see the fruits of his labors return a dividend.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

--> He will be satisfied by his efforts, and by his knowledge he will make the transgressors, righteous. Though separate from the people, he will be included with the transgressors.

...Seeing the author's shadow reflect off his words can surprise us. He is generally in the background, like a photographer is to his photo. I don't mention these things for argument sakes. Don't be offended. I'm not trying to invalidate your faith. I'm asking you if the author might have written himself into his writings? Do you become aware of the author when you read their texts?

10 For YHWH hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. {eyes that can't see, ears that can't hear}

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of (**a book that is sealed**), which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and (**he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed**):

12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and (**he saith, I am not learned**). Isa. 29: 10 - 12

...I can't say that I am an angel, though the dark clouds that surround me wonder at my engraved palms and my mothers red arm.

...,Tsk, Tsk***

....Michael

Comment

MY BROTHER

Peace be unto you, Michael:

The author of the Scriptures is God: regardless of whose hand was used. Man is but the mere tool used to write His words. In seeing the Scriptures, I take them literally, with the wisdom to read between the lines, because there are no contradictions though many might appear as such to the eyes of flesh. But with the Spirit of Understanding, you will discover there are no contradictions. The Bible is Holy still, despite the many translations. Take heed to these words my friend: Knowing one's self leads to knowing one's purpose, which leads to fulfilling one's life. The men of Israel do not exalt themselves: we are exalted by our blood and spirit, which is the salt of the earth.

My brother, I am currently preaching the holy priesthood of Israel on 41 websites around the world, which does not include my own. This comming Sabbath, the number will increase to 52. I visit these sites daily for feedback and good conversation. I have much work at hand, so if I do not respond to you within a couple of days, please be patient.

I am not an ordinary man, my friend. I am called, and chosen, and anointed by the Most High: the Lord God of Israel is His Name.

Comment

Knowledge is the ammunition of my war!

...Cornelius, did you read what I wrote? You didn't even attempt to answer me. Did the author write himself into his story? What is his time? How does he invision himself? He to, has a sense of purpose. He also feels something that motivates his writing. Do you ever see the authors shadow behind what he is writing? Doesn't the author speak comfortably to his people? Doesn't he make intercession for them? Whether or not the text is inspired by YHWH, is not the input that I am asking of you. I seek to understand what I am reading so I can better defend the name of Yahudah, my personal calling. Take a few days if you must, but give me a genuine answer. I realize that you are busy. If you are a chosen servant of YHWH, you will recognise what Information that I need from you. The real war of YHWH's does not take place in the outside world, but in the minds of people. Knowledge spreads like fire and it's purpose, with it. Anything said in the name of YHWH, is very many times more powerful than simple words to the one who faces the revelation. The name of YHWH can command you to believe that the earth can be planted before the sun is created. It can command you not to recognise that YHWH is drawn from the name of YaHudaH, until it is time for you to know. You cannot serve the name of YHWH outside the blessing of the name of Yahudah. The name of GD will test your faith, and see how much you really love his name. YHWH has only had the fewest friends in this world, who really loved his name. He still has many enemies who want to distroy his name. There is only one way to distroy his name. That is to distroy the people whose name it is. YHWH cannot change his name out of convienience. He is covenanted through it. As people learn his name, he will gain strength in the battle. He will eventually subdue the nations. If he looses the battle, christianity will prophecy our fates.

Baruch Hashem

....Michael

Comment

Michael

Peace be unto you in the true name of Jesus Christ: the Holy One of Israel:

My brother the questions you ask have already been revealed to you. I will not be drawn into a useless conversation. I have much work to do for the Most High: and no time to waste. You are a spiritual man with spiritual insight: recognize then the Spirit that has visited you. If you had, then you would have asked me questions about myself instead of attempting to lure me into a discussion that you already know. I am here to share good conversation on the tpoic at hand as well as to anwer any relevant questions. The author you speak of is Isaiah the prophet: even as he is filled with the Holy Spirit, he is also an existence of flesh; so his writings are delivered in like manner.

May the God of Israel continue to make his face shine upon you.

Comment

Remit and Retain!

Hi Cornelius,

I do not believe that the end justifies the means. From whom did you receive this teaching?

Sin is the transgression of the Law, and sin is whatever is not accomplished of faith. There is one faith, the faith of Messiah Yahushua. Messiah through his faith has obtained all power and authority, and Messiah from his authority has granted his body or assembly the power to remit and retain sin. For all practical purposes, this is the authority to define sin. If this is true, and it is, why would you deem conversation with a member of his body as useless? Who knows, perhaps the both of you are beginning the process of remitting or retaining sin for all of us?

Sincerely, Spying
                The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Spying

Peace be unto you:

I did not say the end justifies the means. I said the end justifies the means if the end is righteous. Take the story of Jacob and Esau. Jacob lied and deceived his father, to steal the blessing that Isaac intended to give to Esau. But God had already told Jacob's mother, that the elder was to serve the younger: so Jacob received his blessing according to the word of God because he was the younger. So the means appeared to be sin in the eyes of actuality, but in the eyes of reality, which is the eyes of God, the end justified the means because the end was according to the word of God.

I invite you to read the entire sin sermon at my website in the sermon archives.

I believe in the Lord God of Israel: but no man can come unto him, but by our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Hebrew, and I am Israelite, and I am Jew. Whereas we were divided, the hour has come for us to be re-united.

The eyes of the Holy One of Israel are upon you.

Comment

Getting past sacred cows.

...Cornelius, the author is obviously writing his report and also knows how the arm of YHWH will work. But the next verse is a big step. Does he believe that he is a root out of dry ground whose duty is to intercede for the people of YHWH? In that no intercessor is to come from the people (Isa. 51: 18), we are left to decide if this intercessor is "not" of the people (such as Cyrus). I think that showing Cyrus as a weak person, does not fit this text. Could the true author, not be of the people that he is writing about? There are said to be up to three Isaiahs, which are speculated to exist, and are written of in various commentaries. This would open the door to a commentator, who could see himself as an intercessor. In pinning everlasting salvation to the time of Cyrus, we are forced to look at an intercessor that intercedes for the "desolate ones", who are about to return to Jerusalem. The author shows that he knows who the right arm of YHWH is, when he writes the following verses of text.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid. Isa. 44: 28

Thus saith YHWH to his (*anointed = messiah*), to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and (*I will loose the loins of kings*) = {kings shall shut their mouths at him, Isa. 52: 15?}, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; Isa. 45: 1 {these two verses of text follow each other}

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...The intercessor, as (jesus), is out of the proper time and situation to be the spoken of intercessor. He also, is of the (sons of Israel), and cannot fit this verse of text. (I realize that this is my personal opinion.)

18 (*There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she hath brought forth*); neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up.

19 These two things are come unto thee; who shall be sorry for thee? {no one seems to care} desolation, and destruction, and the famine, and the sword: (*by whom shall I comfort thee*)? Isa. 51: 18, 19

...This then is also my question. "By whom shall I comfort thee?" In the time of Cyrus, who is comforter? Certainly YHWH comforts his people by the hand of the author.

1 And in that day thou shalt say, O YHWH, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and (*thou comfortedst me*).

2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for YAH YHWH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. Isa. 12: 1 - 3

--> {I've already shown that everlasting salvation (world without end) belongs to the time of Cyrus}

13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for (*YHWH hath comforted his people*), and will have mercy upon his afflicted. Isa. 49: 13

13 As one whom his mother comforteth, (*so will I comfort you*); and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. Isa. 61: 13

...The author makes it clear that YHWH is the comforter of his people. The only intercessor that I can find who intercedes by words, is the author. Israel, who is taken by the right hand like a child, and is presented as righteous in Jeremiahs 24th chapter, while not given intercessory status {that makes a plea with words}, could still be seen as a root out of dry ground. {Dry ground = the lands that Israel occupies in their dispersion} The big question is, has the author written himself into his "report", as an intercessor? At least the possibility is before you. If the arm of YHWH is seen as Cyrus, who proclams liberty to the captives, then the intercessor is either Israel, who intercedes by their affliction, or the author. The author could easily fill this role, in the time of Cyrus, as could Israel as an afflicted one. Isa. 53 might represent two separate entities, the oppressed one, and the intercessor {the author}. I'm trying to understand it in the context of the time of the Babylonian captivity. I am looking for a bit of knowledge that would stitch Isaiah 53 to it's preceding and to its following chapters. It's difficult getting help here, because Isaiah 53 is a sacred cow. Is it, that you cannot see Isa. 53 belonging to the time of Cyrus?

...Cornelius, if you must remain closed mouthed, perhaps someone else has an opinion that would make these texts of Isaiah, seam together in the time of YHWH's anointed messiah. (Cyrus, vs. 45: 1)

....Michael

Comment

Deliberate Sin For A Righteous End!

Hi Cornelius,

I thank you for the invitation to read your sermon on this issue, but I have the same problem as you. I don't have the time right now. I can make the time if it becomes necessary, but you know your arguments just as I know mine. Place them on the table, and if I am in a debate with you, them I will take the time to read them, but please don't ask me to go here or go there unless it becomes absolutely necessary.

Sin is the transgression of the Law. Whatever YAHWEH ELOHIM says to do is Law. Whenever anyone does what YAHWEH says not to do, that is sin. Whenever anyone neglects or fails to do whatever YAHWEH commands to be done, that is also sin.

As we examine the lives and activities of the Fathers, we can see sin, but that is from our present perspective. Abraham married his half sister. This is sin according to the Law. Jacob married sisters. This is sin according to the Law. Jacob deceived and lied to his father. This is sin according to the Law. Jacob even had a sense that what he was doing was not right because he was worried about his father's reaction should he be caught in his charade.

Did YAHWEH ELOHIM approve of the above activities, or does YAHWEH ELOHIM ever engage in such activity HIMSELF? No HE does not!:
                      Ps 145:17
                      17 YAHWEH is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. (KJV)

Deut 32:4
                      4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: an ELOHIM of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. (KJV)
                      Israel is commanded to be like YAHWEH both by Moses:
                      Deut 18:13
                      13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. (KJV)
                      And by Messiah:
                      Matt 5:48
                      48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (KJV)
                      Moreover, YAHWEH commands:
                      Lev 11:45
                      45 For I am YAHWEH that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your ELOHIM: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. (KJV)
                      Therefore, Cornelius, with these commandments in mind, would you now deliberately engage in sin and unrighteousness, would you now deliberately defile your holiness in order to achieve a righteous end?

This discussion could get interesting, that is, if we can find the time?!!

Sincerely, Spying
                      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

No Time To Waste

Peace and Love be unto you:

Spying,

Time to learn is a benefit: time to waste is not. I come not to debate, but to share discussion. I have shared discussion with you and made my points: you have made your points. I have shared the mystery and secrets, even the hidden wisdom. I have fulfilled my work with you on this subject.

The love of God be with you.

Comment

No Alternative To Obedience!

Hi Cornelius,

You are welcome at this forum in whatever capacity you desire whether you deem it discussion or debate. No matter the capacity, we are subject one to another!

If no one can deliberately disobey YAHWEH and live, how can one deliberately disobey YAHWEH and obtain a righteous end through that very disobedience? Such a teaching is contrary to these scriptures and scripture cannot be broken:
                          Deut 8:3
                          3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YAHWEH doth man live. (KJV)
                          Which word can we disregard and live? Not one word!:
                          Lev 18:5
                          5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YAHWEH. (KJV)
                          Anyone who does not obey in all things is cursed:
                          Deut 27:26
                          26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen. (KJV)
                          So, Cornelius, your teaching is indeed a mystery to me. Do I hear an "Amen"?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

My Teachings

Spying: Peace and Love be unto you:

Indeed my teachings are a mystery to you because you do not know the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Holy One of Israel: the Lord Jesus Christ is my teacher.

Comment

Working...
                            X