The personal pardon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fathers house

...Ben Yahweh, I'm not a spiritulist in interpreting the texts of the tanakh. I don't seek spiritual interpretation. I see purpose and reason behind the words that I read. I like to set the words up in their proper times, before I begin trying to stretch them into some other reasoning. I never try to force understanding through the NT. I don't have a messiah as yet, just an Eloheem. My messiah is surrounded with purpose. His purpose would obscure his presence. We would see first what he does, and then we would see him. What he does with the name of "Yahudah" is all important. If he were to curse this name, he would also be guilty of cursing the name of YHWH. Before YHWH saves the world, he will save his own people {his family that he himself birthed} Before anyone walks into the house of Yahudah and thinks that it would make themselves a good home, they must first consider who lives there already, and whether they can abide the love that already exists in the house. Can they except the "natural" children without jealousy. Some perspective adopties, want to cast out the fathers own children, and replace them with themselves. Others can be happy if they can seat the natural children benieth themselves at the table. What kind of children would the father inherit in such an adoption? How about the harmony of his house? The holy covenant was a very valued gift of the father, to his natural children, before he went away on some forced business of his. The children of the house hold it dear to their hearts. It makes them seem special. But others are indignant about this covenant, because it is not theirs. They always must reason themselves more than the natural children. This is apparent in all their arguments. They need a way to measure up and beyond the natural children. Some of the perspective adopties even reason that the natural children of the house, should perish, leaving only themselves as the children of the house of YHWH. It has to be said, anything that assaults the name of the house, is its enemy. The father has covered his children in the honor of his name. As husband to his wife, he has also clothed his wife, in the glory of his name. These "new" children must be considered very carefully, if the fathers estate is to be maintained.

....Michael

Comment

...Ben Yahweh, I'm not a spiritulist in interpreting the texts of the tanakh. I don't seek spiritual interpretation. I see purpose and reason behind the words that I read.

The spirit of the word tells us the truth...

YES EMPHATICALLY! Christians that think they are better than the firstborn are foolish and uninformed as to whom there father really is. First that he first chose Isreal, and second is not a God of confusion and finally, as so many christians are key to mention, a house divided will not stand.

So If those out there perceive that the Father has left Israel, his first born, They need to revisit their bible and remove the soothsayers and mediums that tell them they are the chosen.
      Christians also better remember the anointed Yahshua's teachings of the prodical son. He got the Multicolored tunic, when he returned, and a ring on his finger. This was reserved for him...a type of those of Israel that has forgotten their God, and return to their fathers house in humility to be lifted up in royalty.

And as you so eloquently stated of my words..."before I begin trying to stretch them into some other reasoning. ..." I think you need to really look at the spirit of the word to determine its meaning.

To be so staunch is believing, what the NT says, and that is has to be differant then the OT, is to be under the assumption and angry which christianity. This anger has so polluted the spirits of YHVH'S children that they loose sight of HIM.

I do not in any circumstance believe that Israel and his children are far from the mind and heart of YHVH. Nor do I think Christians are better than Israel.

I do hold to that the original chist-ians are jews that have re-exposed to the name of YHVH.

I don't believe jesus was the messiah that Israel was looking for, ie.."...that the kindom of David would be rebirthed in a natural and legitimate kindom..." through him. He even said that only YHVH knows when that will happen, and he told those he spoke to not to talk about it. But to be mindful of the teachings and ways which he spoke of. For He was a jew. A teacher, prophet, and one who was sent from YHVH. He is the christ (the anointed) son of YHVH. He showed us how to be sons, through the example of his life. He did not start a new religion. This happened thru catholicism and their interpreations of the letters and formualted their opinion in the creeds. Even a large portion of christianity has perverted these teachings by not agreeing with all what is accepted in catholicism.

No I am not bashing the people pf Judism, christianity or catholicism. I am a Yahwehist, or ben Yahwehist , if I can create the word. I am merely a son whose has been rebirthed by the spirit of YHWH whom Yahshua came to reveal. This was his purpose. This is the rebirth. This is the faith he had.

I agree we all must accept the children of YHVH who are already in the house of their father, christian, jew, yahwehist, or any other he chose. Remember the parable of the workers in the field. The last hour those hired for a full days wages were paid for what the master agreed to. And those who worked all day, were angered with the master because they did the work for the same amount but worked longer. The master said, what do you have to be jelous of are against me (the master), did you not agree to work for the wages which you will be payed? What is it to you whom I hire and for how much. ...This story tells me, if I work for my wages, and christianity, or jews or anyone else is hired in that 11th hour, what is is to me. I am a son and I am getting my rewards from Him who loves me.

The spirit of YHVH would have us live in peace, and not tear each other into pieces. A house divided can not stand.

Comment

A Family Name.

...Ben Yahweh, I do not believe that YHWH ever intended to adopt the whole world. I believe that he has a family of his own in this world. They are tied together by a name, just as most families are also bound to each other by a name. But for those who really love the name of Yahudah, I believe that YHWH finds from these, many children to add to his house. These though, must also love the laws of his house. He is not likely to change them. I do not believe that YHWH has condemned the world. Only those who curse his name.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: (*let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee*). Ps. 5: 11

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

9 Because (*thou hast made YHWH*), which is my refuge, even the most High, (*thy habitation*);

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 (*For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone*).

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: (*I will set him on high, because he hath known my name*).

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Ps. 91: 11 - 16

....Michael

Comment

A family of his own in this world

T,

May the El of all peace shine upon you, and cause you to partake of his rich blessings he has laid before you in sonship.

Yes I proclaim sonship day and night, for that is our true inheritance. And an inheritance that is our father. We are born and live then die. Yet He is from everlasting to everlasting. I am not necessarilly a total reconciliationalist, big word huh!. That is, I do think YAH does not desire tha tany should perish, but that they should have relationship with Him. The law and the prophets taught us this. A relationship that is interactive. Can you imagine what those in the past had, and still walked away from. The presence of YAH. I can only imagine what they had. I have experienced few visits, and most of them were visions. But nothing like the El-ohim that El sent before Israel as the left Egypt, not the pillar that proteced them from pharoah. Or the constant presence that Joshua loved, and that Moses was invited to. This reality of YHVH is what we need to seek out. "...search me and you shall find me..." I am not necessarily a spiritualist, forgot which group of the jews were. But I can only say what I experience today, and the blessings I partake of as a son. Yes Family name is important. And I thank YHVH for sending a prophet like yahshua to revealing my father to me.

You leave the opening that those who love the Name can be sent out or not accepted by YHVH. I am not sure about this. But I will Continue to worship and love my El, YHVH, even though I may or may not be counted as you have said. For I am a worshipper of the Creator of all things, even before he created Israel.

PS how does 1 Sam 8:7 play into your theology. What I mean is, before there was the Davidic Kingdom, (which Israel is looking for) asking for a King and to be like the world, was a rejection of the Kingdom of YHVH. I see this to be important, Just woundering about your thoughts?

And Also, what of the priests that existed before the Israel's priest's. Is there any room for those who were serving Yah, and called by His name to do so, prior to Israel. Gen 14:18-20, and others? And does your tenak, expressively state that only Israel, and his priests (levi) are to be the only priestly ministers of YHVH? . And if so, does the relationship that exists between Israel and YHVH all inclusive or exclusive? Did YHVH then remove His favor from those prior to Israel, Abram, Issac, and Jacob? Now there is a convenant with abram, you know it. What about with David? Could it have been conditional? Or do we accept that He is able to to all that he says, independant on our actions.

God accounted Abram as righteous, because he believed God was able to give him a son, even at his old age. Was this righteousness dependant upon anything? Did abram ever sin? And if so what removed it? If there was no sin, can there ever be a state or condition that would exclude you from the penalties of such?

I am going in a direction here. But I must understand what "it" is that you have your expactation "on", if you have any hope or (expectation.) and how this affects your personal relationship with YHVH, .....as this thread should expound upon.

Peace and Love,

Comment

The line of Shem, in the hands of the authors.

...There are a plethora of gods available to Israel. They are as common as the images that can be carved from any piece of wood. Canaan has it's gods, as well as Egypt and Mesopotamia, where Abraham came from. The Eloheem of the line of Shem (the name) worship an Eloheem unique from the worlds gods. This Eloheem is spirit, and is seen in the image of his people. Another way to put it, is that he occupies the image {body} of those that worship him. Though the line of Shem exists, creating a people who exist in the name of YHWH is a work in progress. The intent to create a name of "praise" to inhabit, is a work of millennia. We are told that Abraham knows the name of his Eloheem, as Shaddai. {Ex. 6: 3} There is a reason that Moses asks of YHWH, "What is your name?" YHWH "exists", but will now envelope his people in his name. In Ex. 34: 6, we get the declaration of YHWH's name. This aids the promise of Deut. 12: 5.

5 But unto (*the place*) which YHWH your God shall choose (*out of all your tribes to put his name there*), even unto (*his habitation*) shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: Deut. 12: 5

...In other words, YHWH will live with his people. His name is the centerpiece of his existance. He is worshiped by name. He is not an idol, but an Eloheem that holds his name in his people. Of course, his name cannot touch death. It is everlasting. Here, I think of his name as being the name on a kethubah. {a document of marriage}

...The above separates YHWH from all other Eloheem. Any rejection of him is a kin, to a bill of divorce. There is jealousy here. YHWH is a husband who cannot esteem any other {names-gods}. The theme of the rejected husband is played out, over and over. Though usually YHWH "puts away" his people in their separation from his ways. The Davidic kingdom exists in the name of Yahudah, the tribe of YHWH's sons. All who sit in Davids throne, are "sons" of YHWH.

...We must acknowledge that the tanakh is a collection of writings, that each advance the story of this Eloheem. Each book contributes something new to the understanding of this Eloheem. My knowledge of YHWH, ends at {Malachi}, actually it ends at II Chronicles, in the JPS. Yours with the last page of {Revelation}. Man, who now dwells in heaven, in houses {physically} with God, is an addition of the NT. Devils and demons to be cast out of people, is also an addition of the NT. Hell, likewise is from the NT. Also, man as preparing himself for heaven, (being saved), is added by the NT. Angels, being named, is a gift of the book of Danial. Before that, they are of hidden name. The NT carries on the association with named angels.

...I believe that your question, concerning II Sam., has more to do with the evolution of GD's name. That Yahudah would be the line of Kings, is underlined in Gen. 49: 8 - 12, with a possible dating seen in the tying of Yahudahs colt, to Joseph's vine or bough. Passing through a foal, indicates that time will leed to the combining of Yahudah and Ephraim, a scenario played out in Eze. 37: 22. The authors need to tell the story of their Eloheems name of "praise", even though the story begins before it exists. But you can know that it is in the progress of creation, by the choices that the authors make. {The character "Shem", which is the line of Abraham, tells us that a name is involved, as well as the manipulation of the name of Yahudah}. The four letters {YHWH} that the tanakh rests upon, are not separately found in the NT. It seems that this connection between the name of Yahudah, and the name of YHWH, was not understood by the writers of the NT.

...Seeing the author(s), benieth their writings, gives insight to the faith of the tanakh. As to the priests, who are not Levitical priests of the priesthood given to Aaron, they are to be understood in the purpose, which the authors choose in writing of them. Melchezidek, the Canaanite priest of Jerusalem, is a curiousity. Of course Jerusalem belongs to YHWH's name. This is likely the reason for his existance. He sums the roles of both king and priest, in his reign over Jerusalem. In him, YHWH already owns Jerusalem. Now his name will dwell there. It seems fit, that Abraham will honor Jerusalem, by honoring its priest and king.

...One more thing, Israel is to be birthed by Yahudah {Isa. 48: 1}, which is the same thing as Yahudah and Joseph being combined under the kingship of Yahudah, {one stick in YHWH's hand}, that is the throne of David in GD's name, reigning over YHWH's house, as the story relates. {--> that is all of Israel in the name of YHWH}

....Michael

Comment

Evilution?

Hello, You stated....

Man, who now dwells in heaven, in houses {physically} with God, is an addition of the NT. Devils and demons to be cast out of people, is also an addition of the NT. Hell, likewise is from the NT. Also, man as preparing himself for heaven, (being saved), is added by the NT. Angels, being named, is a gift of the book of Danial. Before that, they are of hidden name. The NT carries on the association with named angels

-----------------------------------

I don't know where the physical houses come in but I think it has to do with the 19th century false teaching of bema, or rapture.

My habitition is the city of My El, YHVH which is not made with human hands. And His temple is where I dwell. All this transcends the Physical to one degree or another....

Devils and demons are not a new thing, they have always been there, but in the presence of YHVH'S spirit, and in the authority of such, by necessity, the captives are set free from their prisons, whether it be the religious notions or that of sin that has over taken them. Or the fact that the sins of the fathers have passed down to another generation to the 4th. Strongholds exist, and they are not some pseudo spiritual mumbo jumbo. Nor are they any thing that abnormal, nor fanatisim, or fantastic. They are just people deluded into thinking or being disposed of in a certain direction, or sin.

Hell, the place of the unseen, where knashing of teeth is... is one place. Where your sin has overtaken you and you are dead in your tresspasses, you are with out YHVH and in the world, "...in dying you shall die..." A process of sin that kills your spirit. That is to say, Hell is only, you without the presence of the almighty in your life. That doesn't mean the shikina (sorry) Glory, but that too, is a stage of glory to glory, as it was for moses.

The process of man saving himself, is too, not a new thing. Israel uses their righteousness to demand out of YHVH His acceptance. This now is an abomination. For who is man to demand from YHVH. Man is in need of YHVH, and his mercy. Israel found this out many a times.

Angels, messengers, prophets, priests all speak and act for YHVH, all are his servants. This too, is not new. The naming conventions are saraphims etc I think is in the OT.

My question here is, are you not hung up on proving christianity wrong by their problems. I know you are a lover of truth, but at what expense.

Let the trivaial be trivial. Let us love the spirit of the truth and worship our El, who is the creator and Father of us all...

How to you see El, Elohim and YHVH, Johova , Adonia, etc

in this relation

The El of all creation belss you with his presence, ie. (his favor, in part, but may his life be made full in yours.)

Comment

Differing Faiths?

...Ben Yahweh, my point is that you can watch faith evolve. The words of the various writings of the tanakh, are refered to by even the authors who pen the tanakh. All the authors have added something to the faith. One author holds accountabilty to the third and fourth generation of all Israel. Another author makes the transgressions of men, personal and of individual accountability. How sin is dealt with, changes over time. It can be shown, that Israel's sins were dealt with in a blanket fashion, when they left Babylon. An (all) righteous people meet (jesus), according to Isaiah, in the 45th chapter of his book. This of course, does (jesus) little good, since he can't save the people "physically", or a sinless people, "spiritually". I've pointed to some of the changes that herold the evolution of the faith. In the early chapters of the tanakh, the angels do not introduce themselves by name. {see Gen. 32: 29, Jud. 13: 18} In Danial, they do. The NT does not represent the same faith, as the JEWish people were already practicing when (jesus) showed up. Saving ones soul {what is the soul?} is something NT. Most JEWs, are not christian. In any case, you seem to understand some of what I've said in my post. Show me some devils or demons, who operate outside of YHWH's will, within the tanakh. Show me a demon that is cast out of a person. And sheol is not hell, but rather the grave, where all the living go irregardless of their sinful state. How does christianity become trivial? Is an idol of flesh, less than an idol of wood, stone or metal? I question often, to expose the truth. Can't you read this in everything that I post? While sometimes I explore the grey areas of the texts, I do on occasion uncover new insight through this practice. Though I read the texts of the tanakh to gather in a blessing for all Yahudeem, I also gather in the truth.

....Baruch Hashem

....Michael

Comment

Rebellion!

Hi Thummim,
                  Show me some devils or demons, who operate outside of YHWH's will, within the tanakh.
                  How about this one?:
                  Gen 3:14
                  14 And YAHWEH ELOHIM said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: (KJV)
                  Job 1:7
                  7 And YAHWEH said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered YAHWEH, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. (KJV)
                  Obviously, walking is not according to the expressed will of YAHWEH.

Sincerely, Spying
                  The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Soulbugs?

...Isn't a serpent, a snake? while this one may have had legs before YHWH cursed him, their was no danger that he would inhabit someones soul. He went from walking to crawling, so that his head could be stepped on, and so he could get a better shot at someones heal.

12 And YHWH said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of YHWH. Job 1: 12

...It seems to me that YHWH is in charge here. Neither does satan occupy Job's soul, that he gain the need for an exorcist.

...These references are not like casting demons out of pigs and people.

....Michael

Comment

Hi Thummim,

Ok, I understand that you were not sufficiently impressed by that example so allow me to give you another:
                      Dan 10:12-14
                      12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy ELOHIM, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
                      13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
                      14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days. (KJV)
                      Now, I suppose that you might argue that the princes that are in conflict above are mortal men in much the same manner that you have just argued that the serpent is a snake and not Satan, but Daniel does call the one who came as an answer to his prayer, "ADOWN". If the prince of Persia stood with ADOWN, let's say in conference or something of that nature and not in conflict, then why did the prince, Michael, come to help ADOWN? So, there are powers that operate against the will of YAHWEH. Twenty and one days should have taught you that.

Sincerely, Spying
                      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Sleep?

9 Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, (*then was I in a deep sleep*) on my face, and my face toward the ground. Dan. 10: 9

...I have dreamed many strange things in my life. All the rules are broken in this place. This is where Danial recieved his answer. In this place, a kingdom can withstand YHWH's purpose. In the realm of sleep, the angels move in abundance. But is this place, the true realm of YHWH? Danial gets his answer here, in his sleep. We've probably all discovered certain truths about ourselves and others, in our sleep. But we cannot use this place to set our reason in. We draw examples from the dreams that we remember, but must reason those memories in a real world. This does not remove YHWH from his throne. He's still in charge. The exorcist is still out of business in the world of the tanakh.

....Michael

Comment

The True Realm?

Hi Thummim,

No where have I argued that YAHWEH is not in charge, but being in charge does not mean that one will not have opposition, and being in charge does not guarantee that one will always be in charge. Pride goeth before a fall.

Dreams and sleep are just as much a part of the true realm of YAHWEH as snakes. I am surprised that you would think otherwise.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

YHWH's gathering of names.

Spying writes;

but being in charge does not mean that one will not have opposition,

...Spying, I couldn't agree with you more. Opposition is anything that wrestles with the intent of YHWH. However, his opposition isn't a world of demons, who occupy mens souls. There still isn't a single demon that is cast out of a person, in the tanakh. As to dreams being useful to YHWH, they are. But the world of YHWH is a real world. It's the same world that we live in. He is the Eloheem of life, and not death. He doesn't even like to touch death. He will gather his name back to himself when it reaches the end of this life. He now can hold (all) Israel in the name of YaHudaH. I'm not sure that this wasn't his plan all along. Any anti-semite will have a real surprise coming when they finally meet YHWH in the {later-world}.

The gathering

8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people. Gen. 25: 8

---------------------------------------------------------

17 And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people. Gen. 25: 17

29 And Isaac gave up the ghost, and died, and was gathered unto his people, being old and full of days: and his sons Esau and Jacob buried him. Gen. 35: 29

29 And he charged them, and said unto them, I am to be gathered unto my people: (bury me, {not the gathering}) with my fathers in the cave that is in the field of Ephron the Hittite, Gen. 49: 29

33 And when Jacob had made an end of commanding his sons, he gathered up his feet into the bed, and yielded up the ghost, (and was gathered unto his people).

50 And die in the mount whither thou goest up, and be gathered unto thy people; as Aaron thy brother died in mount Hor, and was gathered unto his people: Deut. 32: 50

...Moses was gathered to his people, though they had crossed the jordan without him. The gathering then, is to their respective names. Each people has a name. YHWH also has a name. To be gathered to this name must be extra special. His name, is a name of life that lives within our own world, with us. It's not exactly heaven, but invokable. This "gathering" is not christian in concept. It's about belonging to a name. Trying to destroy the name of YaHudaH, is like trying to destroy the name of GD. The difference between the faith of christianity, and the faith of these tribesmen who came from Ur, is quite plain to me. The evolution of thought has created homes in heaven, which reflect our own world.

....Michael

Comment

Spirit, Spirits and Spirituality

Hello again, Been very busy working as of late, sorry not able to get back with you sooner T and spying.

Spirit is = 2 the breath of YHVH, my personal spirit is that which is neither my conscience or my flesh, but animates them both.

Spirits

are created beings from that substance have the same substance as their essense. They also are on a differant realm than ours. Their is some interaction. I personnally have seen what T is so afraid of, up close. And no! it wasn't a psycological thing. It was all the above. They do not have a physical body, as we do for, again, they are not of our realm, but can coexist. Spirits can reinforce a persons views or enhance something they agree on. But They Can not by brut force impale themselves into a unwilling person. Sin is their strong hold, They attach themselves to a person where sin is envolved. Or pass down through family curses, Sin, and bondages. Modern man calls it other things, but my experience tells me a whole lot more. To many examples to list, but you don't have to take my word for it. Their presence doesn't mean the Exorcism type or what that movie conjured up for you all, but very cold air centrally located about a person, and contortions of their skin and bones do occur. Also, there is the occational male voice out of a little girl that makes your hair stand on end. I see it like this. I now Japan exists because of books, movies, and others telling me so. I have never been there. But if I get the chance and go, then it will be more meaningful than just hearing about it. Now IF I lived in the desert of california, with a pop of 80, and no tv then I might not think it exists or is really such a place where dragons and nijas and so exist. Yes this is a bit shelterd. But that is my point. Exposure to the truth is half the understanding. I have faith for people to get healed. but until I experienced a miracle, it was just that, faith. No it is a reality for me. Just as Demons and spirits that associate themselves with a person, as possessed.

Spirituality,

Well T, you have none, or so I understand from your contempt for the spirit, from what you have written, (if this is wrong sorry I misunderstood it). You are a naturalist and I respect that, and in many ways I am too. I have seen so many christians get caught up in spirituality they forget the natural. I say this, YHVH made us both. You see, we have a Living soul,(our conscience, heart, inward parts, disposition, character,) because of 2 things. That YHVH made a shell of clay, and breathed into it the very life souce of the universe and called it a living soul, (this is the first mention by the way of SOUL). Spirituality, is living in the tru nature we we born into as being in the image and likeness of YHVH. Pseudo-Spirituality is false and uses mind games (flesh) to control and manipulate others, situations, etc it is very evident when this happens. This is the psycic realm (eg Psycic -psuke-hotline!). Neuma is spirit, is the very life souce given us by Father. To be made alive, as I have so often stated T, is to be reborn, is to have your spirit vivified (made alive) because it dwells with YVHV. And this can only happen when YHVH accounts to you righteousness, in order that 2 can walk together in agreement on the terms of the relationship. That is, you are termed righteous, (a position relative only to your relationship towards that One who constituted you being such, YHVH). Righteousness is not a quality of being, but a decree. Righteous acts on the otherhand, are different. Abraham merely belived. He did no act, and it was attributed to him BY YHVH, as righteousness, so that they can continue a relationship. That righteousness is not something that can be bought, sold packaged, birthed, confired on by another. It is Given only from the One from whom righteousness is Demanded. For this purpose, that he who is rightwized by YHVH, can now come into the presence of YHVH, or request of Him, and be heard, etc... And out of this standing, you may come to the throne and His Temple to dwell with the El of the Elohim, YHVH. Having the name associated with your righteousness is what Israel has. And each personage having this confired and proven through experientuality is grand, but WITHOUT the interaction, communion within the temple, we are all lost. I have a living El, and His name is YHVH. And Isreal may have a inheritance of that name, and that is grand, but I seek Him who is the Giver of the life and the name, and I worship Him who is the Creator of life, and am accepted because I headed him who was sent by my El, the elohim Yahshua. Yahshua, an elohim, prophet and man, was sent to tell us all something. That Our El loves us. He lived an exemplified life that shows us how to follow the covenantal decrees, but has included all mankind in the new covenant. You know the text. I am not saying that Israels blessing to done stopped, over or taken away, I am saying Jer 30-31. I know, it is for Isreal, but he is sowed man and animal. Now YHVH is not into beastiality, so it can only be that they too, will be under this new covenant.

Thats my opinion

Comment

All righteous!

...Good to here from you, Ben Yahweh. I missed your input. Here is your quote on righteousness;

To be made alive, as I have so often stated T, is to be reborn, is to have your spirit vivified (made alive) because it dwells with YVHV. And this can only happen when YHVH accounts to you righteousness, in order that 2 can walk together in agreement on the terms of the relationship. That is, you are termed righteous, (a position relative only to your relationship towards that One who constituted you being such, YHVH). Righteousness is not a quality of being, but a decree.

...Are we agreed, that (all) israel has been deemed "righteous" by their Eloheem, saved with an everlasting righteousness upon leaving the captivity of Babylon? Let me try to make the decree of YHWH, simple.

17 But Israel shall be saved in YHWH with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. Isa. 45: 17 {this paragraph of text is still in the same paragraph as Isa. 45: 1 which names Cyrus the messiah.}

...The following two verses of text both lock this time to Cyrus.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

28 That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid. Isa. 44: 28

13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith YHWH of hosts. Isa. 45: 13

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...That the remission of all sin has occured is stated in the following verse;

22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee. Isa. 44: 22

...Isaiah expands upon the theme of the everlasting righteousness of his people which belongs to this time. {that of Cyrus}

...The author explains the righteousness of (all) Israel in the latter verses of Isaiah's 45th chapter.

23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

24 Surely, shall one say, in YHWH have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

25 In YHWH shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory. Isa. 45: 23 - 25

...What is sworn, but that (all) Israel is righteous? {verse 24} The following verse of text {vs. 25} declares, "In YHWH, (all) the seed of Israel is righteous". (justified = tzadeku = righteous) YHWH confirms this in verse 17 of Isaiah's 54th chapter.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and (**every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn {those who accuse Israel of guilt}**). This is the heritage of the servants of YHWH, and (**their righteousness is of me**), saith YHWH. Isa. 54: 17

...Now you know that (all) Israel is to be found righteous. But then, didn't YHWH find his people (all) righteous in the time of Cyrus, his anointed one, Isa. 45: 1 {messiah}? Most christians abhor calling the JEWish people, righteous. But YHWH has declared them to be so. Read this material and answer me. Have the JEWish people a decree of righteousness {unto the end of the world {world without end}? Forget that you are a christian for a moment, and declare (all) Israel to be righteous.

....Michael

Comment

Working...
                                X