Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blotting Out The Name!

Hi Sir and Almost A Sir!,

I very much like the both of you, and both of you are a credit to the NAME.

Actually, I did have a post deleted at Qumran when I came to the defense of Old Shepherd. Here is the post that was deleted:
    Hi Sis,

When I came to this forum to defend Paul, you informed me that the posts of all would be protected. Have you changed your mind? If not, then why are Old Shepherd's posts being deleted?

Sincerely, Spying
    The post was entitled "Blotting Out The Name".

Old Shepherd's signature, Zaqunra'ahyahuw, contains the physical name of YAH, and therefore, that NAME should be respected and not deleted. All of us are a part of YAH'S NAME which is now being written in the fleshly pages of our hearts. Each of us are a page of YAHUSHUA'S BOOK that He is writing as commanded. So, you see, Thummim, if I am not in favor of blotting out the physical NAME, you can rest assured that I am not in favor of blotting out the physical people who bear that NAME, the YAHUDIM.

I love you both, and I exhort you to bear with one another because we all are replaceable, and every person that we meet is somehow related to the page that Messiah is writing about us, and therefore, related to the NAME. Who knows, you may have the information or you may have the experience that allows Messiah to finish writing HIS Page on me?

Praising YAH, fight with everything you are and possess, but neglect not to pardon and protect one another in the mix.

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Two dogs passing

...Hi Spying, Me and Old Shep are like two dogs that hate each other. The teeth automatically show when I become aware of him. Sorry for your deleted post. As you are aware, Sis had her hands full keeping the forum going. Being a member of this forum, she could answer for her feelings concerning OS. She was a "hands on" moderator, and I think that she did a pretty good job. It's the "dog puke" atitude of OS that makes him enemies. Were it not for that, it would be good to peruse his knowledge. But the {personal rancor} gets in the way. Why is he concerned that I was a christian, thirtyfive years ago? I haven't been one since. The opinions that I post, are my own convictions. What I believe, anybody can read. I do not post, other than what my own faith is. In most cases, it's best that me and Old Shep just avoid each other. I'm willing.

....Michael
      Last edited by Thummim; 04-03-2002, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Re: Two dogs passing

Originally posted by Thummim
        ...Hi Spying, Me and Old Shep are like two dogs that hate each other. The teeth automatically show when I become aware of him. Sorry for your deleted post. As you are aware, Sis had her hands full keeping the forum going. Being a member of this forum, she could answer for her feelings concerning OS. She was a "hands on" moderator, and I think that she did a pretty good job. It's the "dog puke" atitude of OS that makes him enemies. Were it not for that, it would be good to peruse his knowledge. But the {personal ranker} gets in the way. Why is he concerned that I was a christian, thirtyfive years ago? I haven't been one since. The opinions that I post, are my own convictions. What I believe, anybody can read. I do not post, other than what my own faith is. In most cases, it's best that me and Old Shep just avoid each other. I'm willing.

....Michael
        Michael, you will observe that you have posted several times on this forum since you came back and I haven't responded. Why did I choose to respond now? Because until now you were posting your convictions about Judaism but you started attacking Christianity and as I have pointed out with lies, misquotes of scriptures, etc. If you will remember it was you that started with the insults and that has always been the case, at every forum. I play nice until the other kids start throwing sand.
        While Juanita was a "hands on" moderator but if you had been paying attention there was at least one person over there who consistently called names and insulted anyone and everyone who did not agree with him, even using profanity and to my knowledge not a word was ever said to him and his posts were never deleted. Do you kow why? Because he had the right beliefs and I didn't. So contrary to your allegation my posts were not deleted because of my "dog puke" attitude. (Oh BTW that forum is up an running again and he is there with his same ol', same ol')
        So if you want to avoid my (the word is ) rancor then stick to Judaism and leave Christianity alone. If you do choose to address Christianity, be truthful. As I have pointed out to you more than once, since you were, by your own admission, a Christian then you should know what Chrtistians actually believe. Not the made up dog puke that anti-Christian Jews make up and you know, or should know, what the N.T. literally says. Bottom line, you lie, I respond.
        I'm working to a response on your other post re: Isaiah 40:1-3. Just a heads up, you might want to review what you posted and the context of that passage. 'Cause I'm fixing to make you look real bad again.
        Nullus Frigidus Auxilium Gratia
        Zaqunra'ahyahuw

Comment

In this corner!

Shep says;

Cause I'm fixing to make you look real bad again.

You sound like Mohammed Ali before a fight. All right Shep, make me look real bad.

....Michael

Comment

Declaring Us Righteous!

Hi Thummim,

As I celebrate Passover this year, this is the day (the 14th) in which Messiah suffered and died. I know, this year, that my wife and myself are the only ones on this particular schedule. So, it is not the 14th of Nisan for anybody else. However, because it is for me, my mind and heart is very much on Messiah today.

You do not view Messiah as a warrior. There is one thing that I have learned through the incest experience in my family: When problems are denied, when sins are not dealt with, when reality is not being faced, YAH will keep pushing it, pushing it, pushing it in front of our eyes until we learn to properly come to grips with the truth.

I cannot paint a better picture or give you a better analogy of what Messiah did to all people for all time through his death than the suicide bomber. America has experienced such on 911. Israel is experiencing such now almost daily. Messiah was such a warrior. He was thoroughly dedicated to the total annihilation of sin and the sinner. So, Messiah walked into our midst on the 14th day of the first moon (1300 plus years after the giving of the Law) and detonated an explosion that destroyed this world. All died in this explosion: Men, women, children. No one was saved alive. If Messiah killed all through his death, then Messiah's hands are very bloody. Messiah accomplished this extraordinary feat to save us from the slavery of sin.

Messiah was able to accomplish our deliverance in one day through following a battle plan that is detailed in the Torah and the Psalms and the Prophets. After his resurrection, Messiah thoroughly explained this battle plan to his disciples, his witnesses in a very intensive and exhaustive bible study:
            Luke 24:44-48
            44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
            45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
            46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Messiah to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
            47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
            48 And ye are witnesses of these things. (KJV)
            If all of us were slaves in Egypt, and we were, what must happen before we have the courage to pack up and leave Egypt? The submissive, servitude mentality in all of us must die. We must begin to believe that we can be free before we will be free. We must begin to lift our heads and realize that we can rebel against Pharaoh (Satan), and that we can leave his kingdom (this world) and go forth and serve YAHWEH. Before this can happen, the meek, little lamb in all of us must die.

How was this accomplished? The Law requires that Israel must kill their Passover Lambs. If one understands, that in the sight of YAH, the bringer of a sacrifice becomes one with the sacrifice, then it is possible to understand how we are free.

I killed my lamb, Messiah Yahushua, through my sin. Sin is not good. Sin is evil. But the Law, which is good, commands that I must kill my lamb. Whenever I kill my lamb, I possess righteousness. If YAH determines to provide the Lamb which I am able to kill through my sin, then I can readily see that I have already begun to obey YAH while I was a sinner dwelling in the land of Egypt (i.e. flesh controlled by sin). If I also understand, that I have died with the lamb, then I am free from the control of sin. Now, how do I know I am free from sin? Lift up you heads, Lo Ammi. Look at all the commandments in the Law which revolve around bringing this or that sacrifice! I am astonished; I am amazed by the level of my competence and obedience concerning sacrifice. I have been obeying YAHWEH all along while dwelling in Egypt.

Hey, Pharaoh, do you see that? If I can obey YAH, if I have obeyed YAH, then why, Pharaoh, should I remain in your land (sin) and serve you? Through Messiah, I have though sin died to sin. Now, I will live with Messiah unto righteousness. It is no longer the righteousness of sacrifice that I seek. All that righteousness I leave behind in Egypt. This righteousness of sacrificing is filthy rags, the clothing of a slave. This is my story, my justification through sin.

Thank you, Messiah Yahushua, for walking into my life and for being willing to suffer and die at my hand so that I can be free from sin and declared righteous. Help me to now wear you as my garment?

Sincerely, Spying
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

I'm of the other faith.

Spying writes;

I killed my lamb, Messiah Yahushua, through my sin. Sin is not good.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...And I hope that you did not spill innocent blood upon the land of Israel when you did. If so, you now have a death penalty hanging over your head.

10 That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which YHWH thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee.

11 But if any man hate his neighbour, and lie in wait for him, and rise up against him, and smite him mortally that he die, and fleeth into one of these cities:

12 Then the elders of his city shall send and fetch him thence, and deliver him into the hand of the avenger of blood, that he may die.

13 Thine eye shall not pity him, but thou shalt (**put away the guilt of innocent blood from Israel**), that it may go well with thee. Deut. 19: 10 - 13

---------------------------------------------------------

7 And they shall answer and say, (**Our hands have not shed this blood, neither have our eyes seen it**).

8 Be merciful, O YHWH, unto thy people Israel, whom thou hast redeemed, and (**lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Israel's charge**). And the blood shall be forgiven them.

9 So shalt thou put away the guilt of innocent blood from among you, when thou shalt (**do that which is right in the sight of the YHWH**). Deut. 21: 7 - 9

...My hands have not shed this blood, neither have my eyes seen it.

Spying references this verse;

,that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

...I think not. All things would leave the JEWish people in better standing than x-tianity has.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Spying writes;

I killed my lamb, Messiah Yahushua, through my sin. Sin is not good. Sin is evil. But the Law, which is good, commands that I must kill my lamb. Whenever I kill my lamb, I possess righteousness.

...16 And in the fourteenth day of the first month is the passover of YHWH.

17 And in the fifteenth day of this month is the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten.

18 In the first day shall be an holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work therein:

19 But ye shall offer a sacrifice made by fire for a burnt offering unto YHWH; (**two young bullocks**), and (**one ram**), and (**seven lambs**) of the first year: they shall be unto you without blemish:

20 And (**their meat offering shall be of flour mingled with oil**): three tenth deals shall ye offer for a bullock, and two tenth deals for a ram;

21 A several tenth deal shalt thou offer for every lamb, throughout the seven lambs:

22 And (**one goat for a sin offering**), to make an atonement for you.

23 Ye shall offer (**these beside the burnt offering**) in the morning, which is for a continual burnt offering.

24 After this manner ye shall offer daily, (**throughout the seven days**), the meat of the sacrifice made by fire, of a sweet savour unto YHWH: it shall be offered beside the continual burnt offering, and (**his drink offering**).

...All this, besides the passover lamb? What about your goat for your sin offering? What about all the rest of your debt of slaughter. A passover lamb's blood signifies that you are in covenant to YHWH.

...8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold (**the blood of the covenant**), which YHWH hath made with you concerning all these words.

...the blood of the covenant is the blood of the "brit", the hebrew word used. Again, and again the covenant is renewed.

Spying writes;

Messiah was able to accomplish our deliverance in one day through following a battle plan that is detailed in the Torah and the Psalms and the Prophets.

...This he didn't do, but you cannot separate a real world, from the spiritual world that exists in your head.

...Spying, I am really glad that your faith gives you comfort. You can justify anything that your faith requires, with your spiritual talent. Everything will always add up to you, no matter what the evidence suggests.

....Michael

Comment

Avenging Angel!

Hi Thummim,

Yes, indeed, YAHWEH does have a complaint concerning the shedding of innocent blood. If all men killed an innocent man through their individual sin, then all men are guilty of shedding innocent blood. You have hit the nail directly on the head by your observation!

This same concern occurred two thousand years ago to thousands of Jews when Peter accused them of murdering Messiah Yahushua. While some Yahudim scoffed; others took his accusation quite seriously:
                Acts 2:36-40
                36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that ELOHIM hath made that same Yahushua, whom ye have crucified, both YAHWEH and Messiah.
                37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
                38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Yahushua Messiah for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
                39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as YAHWEH our ELOHIM shall call.
                40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. (KJV)
                If an individual sheds innocent blood, then the Land is defiled and every knowledgeable Jew knows what must occur:
                Num 35:29-34
                29 So these things shall be for a statute of judgment unto you throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
                30 Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person to cause him to die.
                31 Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death.
                32 And ye shall take no satisfaction for him that is fled to the city of his refuge, that he should come again to dwell in the land, until the death of the priest.
                33 So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.
                34 Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: for I YAHWEH dwell among the children of Israel. (KJV)
                Having shed innocent blood, I find myself in a real predicament. YAH has brought me to a hard place. I know that the avenger of blood will be coming after me. It does make a difference, does it not, whether I shed innocent blood deliberately or inadvertently? There are witnesses against me, and the witnesses has come forward with their testimony. Am I being accused of deliberate murder? Not initially! Even so, what does the Law require? I must flee to a place of safety or refuge, must I not? Otherwise, I am fair game for the blood avenger.

Of course, this is all a figment of my imagination. Listen, Lo Ammi, don't look for this city in the physical land of Israel or surrounding Palestine. Indeed, don't look at all for refuge in any physical city. A day of reckoning is coming. When you stand before the judges of the city which is in my heart and mind, it might be helpful to your security if you could somehow prove that the sinner in you did indeed die with Messiah. Indeed, this proof is not in our minds. It is in our actions. There is refuge with Messiah!

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

The X-tian Egypt is making YHWH's people slaves to their faith.

...Spying, I only want christianity to allow YHWH's people their own righteousness. Christianity does not own the gates of heaven. They belong to our name {YHWH}. We want you to step aside and let us pass through. I have taught you the name of our Eloheem, and I have shown you that we own a proclamation of righteousness. I have also shown you that there are many breaches in your faith. It's time that christianity learns that salvation favors YHWH's people more than it does their accusers. The name of YHWH is ever righteous. The word of YHWH is ever righteous. Truth favors the unity of YHWH, with his name. {his people who bear his name} The covenant of blood, {our brit} is tied to the land that we now occupy. {wth great dfficulty} You can claim the body of (jesus), but you cannot claim the name of YHWH. Without this name, you cannot unlock those heavenly gates and get in. The NT is not built on the Rock of David {the name that goes with his stone --> Ex. 28: 21} Somehow the x-tians omitted the name of YHWH in building their faith. The storm is coming as you know. Your house is about to be washed away. The sacred name could have been represented in greek letters, if the authors of the NT had chosen to do so. Christianity chose to build upon a different rock. You may walk in the name of (jesus), and we will walk in the name of our Eloheem. {ref. Mi. 4: 5} Because christianity didn't grant the People of YHWH their righteousness, they fail to deliver GD's name. {--> delivering GD's people is the centerpiece of the story} YHWH's people bear the name of YHWH, that is, it is their name also. The blessing of the JEWish people is found in linking the people of YHWH to the name of their Eloheem, through the name of the throne of David. {Nu. 6: 27 --> Yahudah} For a moment the light of this name was lost, allowing false messiahs (and their doctrines) to proliferate. But now the knowledge of this name, along with the righteousness of YHWH's people, has returned to replace the light of an unrighteous sun. {I'm trying to bring Mal. 4: 2 into this} Who hid the knowledge of the name of GD, until all its enemies would be trapped by it? {an assumption of mine} Strange, that such a simple name could be hidden from all.

Psalm 124

1 A Song of degrees of David.

If it had not been YHWH who was on our side, now may Israel say;

2 If it had not been YHWH who was on our side, when men rose up against us:

3 Then they had swallowed us up quick, when {**their wrath**} was kindled against us:

4 Then the waters had overwhelmed us, {**the stream had gone over our soul**}:

5 Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.

6 Blessed be YHWH, {**who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth**}.

7 {**Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers**}: the snare is broken, and {**we are escaped**}.

8 {**Our help is in the name of YHWH**}, who made heaven and earth. Ps. 124:

Psalm 35

1 A Psalm of David.

Plead my cause, O YHWH, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4 (**Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt**).

5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and (**let the angel of YHWH chase them**).

6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and (**let the angel of YHWH persecute them**).

7 For (**without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul**).

8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and (**let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall**).

9 And my soul shall be joyful in YHWH: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

10 All my bones shall say, YHWH, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?

11 (**False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not**).

12 They rewarded me evil for good (**to the spoiling of my soul**).

13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing wassackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

14 I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.

15 But (**in mine adversity they rejoiced**), and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; (--> they did tear me <--), and ceased not:

16 With hypocritical mockers in feasts, (-->they gnashed upon me with their teeth<--).

17 Adonai, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling (-->from the lions<--).

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.

19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: (**neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause**).

20 For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.

21 Yea, (**they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it**).

22 This thou hast seen, O YHWH: keep not silence: O YHWH, be not far from me.

23 Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my YHWH.

24 Judge me, O YHWH my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.

25 Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.

26 (**Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt**): let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.

27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let YHWH be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long. Ps. 35:

...If David is the JEWish people, who are their accusers? This is my attempt to talk to you spirituality. Let my people go. Do you know what I'm asking?

...Spying, you get to be Pharoah. I'm not applying for the role of messiah or Moses. I'm more like the announcer.

....Michael
                  Last edited by Thummim; 04-05-2002, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Messiah Is Jewish!

Hi Thummim,

Thank you for your reply. Maybe I don't know what you are asking? If you are asking that I turn my back upon the activity of Israel right now with respect to the Palestinians and call it righteous, then I will not give such a blessing. Wrong is not right. Why did a Jewish sniper shoot and kill a Palestinian bell ringer attempting to leave his home to go perform his work? This tells me that the Jewish soldiers are shooting at anyone on the streets regardless of their status. This tells me that it is shoot now and ask questions later. This tells me that under the present circumstances there is no regard for innocent blood among the Jews. And you want me to call that righteous? And you want my blessing?

How do you stop suicide bombers by invading, by killing, by destroying property, by creating more refugees, by dismantling their legitimate governmental authorities? James said it best:
                    James 4:1-4
                    1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
                    2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
                    3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
                    4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with ELOHIM? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of ELOHIM. (KJV)
                    Does Christianity take James seriously? Is she a friend of ELOHIM? Is Judaism a friend of ELOHIM. How about Islam? Surely, if we look, we shall discover some friends of ELOHIM. Abraham is our role model, that is, if we are his children and also friends of ELOHIM.

And let me affirm to you again! This world does not belong to the Jews. It does not belong to the Moslems. It does not belong to the Christians. It belongs to Messiah Yahushua and to HIS friends. And who are the friends of Messiah?:
                    John 15:14-17
                    14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
                    15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
                    16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
                    17 These things I command you, that ye love one another. (KJV)
                    Suicide bombers are not friends of Yahushua. They have no regard for innocent blood. Tank commanders who shoot their cannon into buildings are not friends of Yahushua. They don't know if they are shedding innocent blood. Snipers are not friends of Yahushua when they kill innocent noncombatants. What is wrong with practicing love (Lev. 19:16)?

When you imply that Messiah does not own the gates by correctly stating that Christianity has no claim on them, you are quite wrong. Messiah is in complete control of all the gates of HIS enemies, and Messiah himself is the door of Heaven. I am not asking you to quit loving the Jewish people. I am not asking you to accept Christianity! I am asking you to recognize that Messiah is Jewish and that Messiah is deserving of your friendship and love.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

The New Egypt.

...Spying, the story is the one of Moses, having escaped the decree of Pharoah to kill all the offspring who might be deliverer of Israel. Moses must first meet his Eloheem. This he does having no knowledge of his name. (We will assume this on two accounts, first is YHWH's declaration that Abraham knew him as "El Shaddai" in Ex. 6: 3. The second is that Moses asks YHWH, "what is your name should the people ask?" GD, of course answers as to lineage of (El of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) and then gives his name as a series of letters from the name of Yahudah. (YHWH) For my purpose in this story, the rod of Moses will be the name of YHWH. I think that we agree that these letters are in reference to Deut. 12: 5

5 But unto the place {Jerusalem} which YHWH your God shall choose (*out of all your tribes*) --> (* to put {*-->his name<--*} there*), even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

...If we disagree on the source of these letters, let me know.

...The first event that he performs with his rod, is to turn it into a serpent before Pharoah. Something that you might not have recognised, is that the serpent doesn't know the name of YHWH. {Gen. 3: 1 - 7} We go from YHWH Elohenu to Eloheem, and then back to YHWH Elohenu. Anyhow Moses casts down his rod and tells Pharaoh to "let my people go into the desert to worship me". The desert shall be the declaration of righteousness that I desire from you, that the people need to approach their Eloheem. But Pharoah typically answers, {as you already have}

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto (*another gospel*):

{for the purpose of this adventure, the gospel of Moses vs. the NT.}

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any manpreach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Galatians 1

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4

...These are the decrees of Pharoah {You}, which Moses must overcome to free Israel from this new Egypt.

...We have two names in competition with each other, but the name that Moses uses {YHWH}, will eat your rod up along with another (Allah?) This is a battle for the name of authority. But Moses rod {YHWH} swallows up the others. This is spiritual thinking to me. Please have patience with me as I am not as good at this, as you are. (There is more to come. Please stay tuned.)

....Michael

Comment

Freeing the name of Yahudah.

...Spying, I am not talking about the events going on in Israel right now. I am talking about you being Pharoah, who won't let the people go. The blessing I want, is for all Israel to be led out of the restrictions that christianity has put upon the JEWish people's redemption. I am not trying to save one JEW (jesus) through packing it {the body of christ} with all the other JEWs, etc. This is not my faith. I would have to be worried about the whole thing being cast into the fire, as soon as the morning came.(--> Asham, Asham<--). We've talked about this already. You know what happens to the remainder of the paschel lamb. Now, David is Yahudah who is Yahudee, the JEWish people. The snare is what is about to happen to your paschel body. Because you wouldn't free Yahudee, you are not free yourselves. Perhaps my attempt at explaining myself, through the story of Moses, is failing. We have a people needing deliverance that christianity has withstood with their faith. It is about YHWH's people, not the outside world. You should know that the world is full of thieves who would rob Yahudee of its birthrite, if it could figure out a way to accomplish that purpose. Christianity seems more like thievery to me. What percentage of the JEWish people are saved by this faith? YHWH proclaims salvation for all his people. Why does he do this? Isn't it a pattern with him? YHWH goes to battle to save his people, not to save some of them. Perhaps I should let you do the spiritual thinking. But until your post, I thought that I was doing OK. Our spirits want different things. You want to save the world and I only want to free YHWH's people from the accusations {satans} of this world.

....Michael

Comment

Rods!

Hi Thummim,

Good Sabbath to you. Now we are thinking in a similar fashion whenever you look upon the rod of Moses and Aaron and upon the rods of the wise men of Egypt (Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc.) as being items which are operative today. I agree that it is possible that Satan does not really know the Sacred Name, YAHWEH, but then again, he may. As you have noticed, Satan certainly does not use the NAME in the temptation of Eve, and you are correct that this is something that I have not noticed before!

This is how I view the Sacred Name: YAHWEH. I view the NAME as the WORD. The Word of YAHWEH carries authority, and the Word of Satan carries authority. We clearly understand how the Word of Satan can be symbolized as a snake (Satan is a liar who speaks with a forked tongue: John 8:44), but how can we look upon the WORD of YAHWEH as being a snake that also speaks with a forked tongue that attacks and devours the Words (Lies) of Satan? Ideas, anyone? I do myself have an idea!

Thummim, I am not Pharaoh, and neither am I a servant of Pharaoh. I have wondered about the Pharaoh in the story of Joseph (I may serve this Pharaoh), but there is no doubt in my mind that the Pharaoh of Exodus is Satan, and there is no doubt in my mind that Satan today is fighting to keep Judah in Egypt blind as a bat(John 9:39, Isaiah 42:18-22, Romans 11:25). My parents were divorced by YAHWEH and cast forth out of the Land of Israel into slavery amongst the Gentiles. We lost all knowledge of the NAME. We were blind. We were in forced slavery to Satan. I never had a choice under Satan so I never willingly served him. Through Messiah Yahushua, I have been translated from the Kingdom of Satan to the Kingdom of YAH. I am still in Egypt (in the world, but not of it) struggling to serve Yahushua. I also look upon myself as having left Egypt (this world), and now I am struggling through the wilderness seeking to learn how to serve Messiah Yahushua so that I might take possession of my inheritance (my body through the resurrection) in the Land of Promise (The Body of Mesiah through HIS resurrection).

Judah can be saved from forced service to Pharaoh if she is willing to go to the pool of Siloam and wash as commanded (John 9:7)!

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Behold the rod and who hath appointed it! {Mi. 6: 9}

...Spying, Yahudah is already righteous and bears the name of YHWH. The name is the centerpiece of the faith. Without it, the faith will not work. All is builded upon this name of the rock of David. This people inhabit the name of their Eloheem. YHWH is their righteousness. When satan said he was GD, he wasn't standing upon the "Rock" of David. The morning star will fall from the heavens, when the fourth day meets up with its creator. You still will not let the people go. I've shown you their name and their righteousness. I've shown you that they must go out into the wilderness to "Praise Yah". And I've told you that you must let them (All) go. Still, you harden your heart.

....Michael

Comment

Is YAHWEH In Charge?

Hi Thummim,

Good morning to you! To say that Yahudah is righteous because they bear the name of YAHWEH is like saying that Christianity (The Anointed Ones) is righteous because she bears the name of Christ.

One is righteous or just who accomplishes righteousness, and one can also be righteous or just by faith, but you cannot be righteous for me, and I cannot be righteous for you. You also cannot believe for me. That is substitutionalism. ADONAI said it best through his servant Ezekiel:
                              Ezek 14:20
                              20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith ADONAI ELOHIM, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness. (KJV)
                              Let's face it, Thummim, if YAHWEH is the righteousness of the Jewish people, then why should Yahudah now seek to possess the Land in order to fulfill righteousness? If YAHWEH is the righteousness of the Yahudim, then the Holocaust proves that the righteousness of YAHWEH does not deliver them.

You have over and over placed all (or should I say most of the) blame for the suffering and persecution of the Yahudim upon apostate Christianity. This is not what the righteousness of YAHWEH says:
                              Deut 32:22-29
                              22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
                              23 I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.
                              24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.
                              25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.
                              26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:
                              27 Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and YAHWEH hath not done all this.
                              28 For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.
                              29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end! (KJV)
                              If YAHWEH is the righteousness of the Yahudim, why is there such terror in Israel today, and why do the Yahudim strike out in such fear, and hatred, and revenge against those that terrorize them. You have taken up a chant against the deliverance of apostate Christianity and their apostate Christ. Why have you not taken up a chant against YAHWEH, HIMSELF, who has very plainly through HIS righteousness informed everyone that HE is in charge?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

A proclaimation of righteousness, with a righteous name.

Spying writes;
                                Good morning to you! To say that Yahudah is righteous because they bear the name of YAHWEH is like saying that Christianity (The Anointed Ones) is righteous because she bears the name of Christ.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...YHWH is his peoples righteousness. They cannot be unrighteous, unless YHWH makes it so, and they also cannot be righteous, unless YHWH makes it so. Do you understand that YHWH has proclaimed his people righteous forever, world without end? This proclamation procedes the captivies leaving Babylon, and being gathered from (and the corners of the world) where they are scattered. YHWH, through the words of the prophet Isaiah, puts it this way;

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of YHWH, and (*their righteousness is of me*), saith YHWH. Isa. 54: 17

--> When YHWH proclaims his people to be (all) righteous forever, who can anole it?

We need some confirmation that the prophet really means what he writes.

For this is (*as the waters of Noah*) unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that (*I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee*).

For (*the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed*); {-->"but"} my (*kindness shall not depart from thee*), (*neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed*), saith YHWH that hath mercy on thee. Isa. 54: 9, 10

These earlier verses of Isa. 54 confirm the prophets writings. "Forever" {world without end}! Isa. 45: 17. Only YHWH can do this, and make his people (all) righteous "forever". I hope that you have been following what I've been writing. Note, "christ" is not the name of YHWH. But YHWH is GD's name forever (Ex. 3: 15) This is four of the five letters of the name of Yahudah and supports the claim that YHWH would "put" his name in {one} tribe. Think of Moses here. He is a righteous man, and yet he has sinned. {He can't cross the Jordan with his people} A righteous man can sin, and still be righteous, and so can YHWH's righteous people. Even the NT says that (all) the seed of Israel will be found righteous. Do you believe it? Jump on the cart. Why do you want to point a finger at a people more righteous than you. Moses was caught sinning the sin of (jesus) and did not sanctify YHWH as deliverer of his people. He took their salvation upon himself and failed them. This man did not know the name of YHWH, that it was {Yahudah}, or that Israel was already deemed righteous by YHWH. He also didn't occupy the "breach" in the house of David, as he would have had to, to be the heir to Davids throne. The breach occurs in the 38th chapter of Genesis. He who is born second will father a heir. He has a red thread tied to his wrist. When he will show up, is anybodies guess, in that he can come from any people at any time. He has a genuine claim to the name of "Yahudah", the name of Davids throne and GD's {righteous} name. Shiloh, less the "yod" is Shelah the promised son, who was to father a heir for Er, Tamar's husband. The name of Yahudah is the root of Jesse. {one of twelve names} in the context of the prophets writings.

Spying writes;
                                If YAHWEH is the righteousness of the Yahudim, then the Holocaust proves that the righteousness of YAHWEH does not deliver them.

...The holocaust will pop up over and over as an indication that YHWH accounts his peoples as {meat for slaughter}. In reality, it is his "name" that is credited with delivering his people. But gross darkness leaves little of his sacred name to do the job. And Yahudah has very few friends in this world, that they can count upon when they are needed. The world proved itself in reguards to YHWH's name.

Behold, (*they shall surely gather together, but not by me*): whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Isa. 54: 15

...In the time of the rebuilding of the temple, there was peace. The enemies gathered together often, but little "Israel" dealt with them, with YHWH's help, until Alexander arrived.

...NOW THE KILLER ARIVES!, the death of knowledge.

And the Tirshatha said unto them, that they should not eat of the most holy things, (*till there stood up a priest with Urim and Thummim*). Neh. 7: 65

And the Tirshatha said unto them, that they should not eat of the most holy things, (*till there stood up a priest with Urim and with Thummim*). Ezra 2: 63

...I surmise that knowledge of YHWH's name was lost in Babylon, with the death of the priests that were killed during this time, dieing with any other knowledge that these priests knew.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And he carried out thence all the treasures of the house of YHWH, and the treasures of the king's house, and cut in pieces all the vessels of gold which Solomon king of Israel had made in the temple of YHWH, as YHWH had said.

And he carried away all Jerusalem, and all the princes, and all the mighty men of valour, even ten thousand captives, and all the craftsmen and smiths: none remained, save the poorest sort of the people of the land. II Ki. 24: 13, 14

...This event, which was repeated, left a vacume of knowledge. The name of YHWH was without strength to deliver with the loss of Urim and Thummim. YHWH cannot change his name without destroying the throne of David. (which he occupies) With the loss of this knowledge, the shekinah {the glory that attends the name of YHWH} ceased to be a testimony of YHWH's presence.

10 All nations compassed me about: but (*in the name of YHWH will I destroy them*).

11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but (*in the name of YHWH I will destroy them*).

12 They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for (*in the name of YHWH I will destroy them*).

13 Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but YHWH helped me.

14 (*YHWH is my strength*) and song, and is become my salvation. Ps. 118: 10 - 14

(*If we have forgotten the name of our God*?), or stretched out our hands to a strange god;

Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Yea, (*for thy sake*) {being Yahudah?} are we killed all the day long; (*we are counted as sheep for the slaughter*).

Awake, (*why sleepest thou*), O Adonai? arise, cast us not off for ever. Ps. 44: 20 - 23

...and as for my part in these events, I stand in the breach, {I'm not a claimant} trying to teach what I've learned. I put my faith in the name of YHWH --> (YaHudaH), to end the oppression of JEWs.

Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: (*the snare is broken, and we are escaped*).

(*Our help is in the name of YHWH*), who made heaven and earth. Ps. 124: 7, 8 {which testifies of YHWH's name with a corrupt fourth day}.

...as to possessing the land, what is the brit without it? Spying, can you ever learn what forever means?

...Spying, you also do bad with history. You cannot time anything. Neither can YHWH work without his clock to set the proper time. You forget that YHWH's clock is kept running. So when you list the lines of text, that belong to a time prior to the captivity, as though they were to be a perpetual curse, you are only stuffing your brain with misunderstanding. Try dating the texts to the approprate time to see what happens when, and what happens where.

....Michael

Comment

Working...
                                X