Thouh shalt not Kill! anything?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thouh shalt not Kill! anything?????

the exact Hebrew wording of this biblical prase is Lo tirtzach.1 of the greatest scholars of Hebrew/English linguistics ( in the 20th century) Dr.Reuben Alcalay- has written in his mammoth book that tirtzach refers to "any kind of killing whatsoever."

Many biblical scholars persist with the theory that Messiah Yahushua ate animal flesh , obviously swayed in their opinions by personal habits. The desire to exceed such prejudice and upholding existing tradition has been a human characteristic for many centuries, but truth appears now evenm more important as man exerts his independence in so many aspects of life.

"and Jesus said to them , Verily i say unto you , they who partake of benifits which are gotten by wronging one of GD's creatues , cannot be righteous: nor can they touch holy things, or teach the mysteries of the kingdom, whose hands are stained with blood , or whose mouths are defiles with flesh.G-D giveth the grains and the fruits of the earth for food: and for righteous man truely there is no other lawful sustenance for the body.(lexicon XXXVIII GHT)
    reffer this to Genesis 1:29, 30

"And the flesh of slain beasts in his body will become his tomb.For I tell you truly. he who kills. kills himself. and he who eats the flesh of slain beasts, eats the body of death (the Gospel of Peace) {????????}

Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox with hatred within(proverbs 15:17)

??????????????????

I already know what i think of this, but you post up what you guys think

this is taken from www.thenazareneway.com

and to spying and thummim, I'll get the the Yahushua topic, soon

till then
    ONLY IN MESSIAH KRISTOS DO WE FIND OUR REAL LIFE, AND THIS REALITY AND TRUE, REAL LIFE IS AT THE PLACE WHERE YeHSooH SITS OF HONOR AND GLORY!

Innocent Blood?

Antotiyah, all of the text that precedes, and follows the mitzvah not to kill, is commentary on what is meant by the passage. I'm sure that it means, do not spill innocent blood. This is the mitzvah.

10 That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which YHWH thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee. Deut. 19: 10

---------------------------------------------------------

Innocent blood being shed upon the land, is taboo. Even the blood of (jesus) {if innocent?} is taboo.

....Michael

Comment

I agree with MICHAEL.

I agree with my FRIEND, MICHAEL.

It is about INNOCENT BLOOD.

Besides it is not what goes into your mouth that can condemn you; it is what comes out of your mouth.

LOVE,
      RICOEL
      The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
      I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
      I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

shalom MicaEl, hi RicoEl

hmmmm
        Thummim, my assumption is that you know hebrew, what is the root word of Tirtzach, and what does that root word mean.
        (this isnt really a debate, hehe, just want to get something across, that many vegetarianists want to affirm and issue as doctrinal and ONLY truth...you know?)
        same with you Ricoel, who ever can come up with it first.

Peace be with you
        Antonio-AntotiYah
        sheep, S.O.J.A(sow-haw)
        ONLY IN MESSIAH KRISTOS DO WE FIND OUR REAL LIFE, AND THIS REALITY AND TRUE, REAL LIFE IS AT THE PLACE WHERE YeHSooH SITS OF HONOR AND GLORY!

Comment

Not a vegetarian

Antotiyah,

...Raw-tsakh, to dash in pieces. It is not a discription of killing animals. Strongs 7523

Murder, the killing of an innocent (human) is being spoken of.

...I do not speak hebrew, except as ritual dictates. I do surround myself with hebrew and can decifer it in some fashon. I have the hebrew text of the tanakh to review, and several lexicons present. One must keep a careful eye on the hebrew texts. Not so much for the words that the author chooses, but for the context in which he uses his word.

....Michael

Comment

not a vegetarian either

hmmm
            i actually take heart into the words themselves..
            I know that the ontext was to plainly state "murder" and so does the word ratzach...
            I just wanted to bring up what some people can twist and bend easily.
            I think a sole word has much to say. I believe it does, as names.
            especially a person who is inspired of YHVH. I believe Yah gives people what words to say... especially those who are mastered in their language or reared in the language, i know what words to say... i know how this one word is different from the other though they are some what the same.
            such as:
            Man- slaughter
            Murder
            etc
            I know you very much dont agree with Yehoshua
            But this site where i recieved this information from brings up things never said by Him
            and so i bring up how these people plainly switch the meaning of what we do agree upon...TANAKH!

Be blessed brother
            have a great day
            peace be with you

Comment

Spiritual interpretation?

...Antotiyah, one must be aware of spiritual interpretation. Spiritual interpretation, which is not from a different spirit than ones own, is only an attempt to cement a personal faith. Interpreting by spirit, and not by words, allows a diversity of sects to exist. Horay for the Ruach Ha Kodesh when it is speaking in a language that you understand. But never forget what it did at Babel.

Antotiyah writes: But this site where i recieved this information from brings up things never said by Him
              and so i bring up how these people plainly switch the meaning of what we do agree upon...TANAKH!

,You've caught on.

....Michael

Comment

Working...
              X