Unity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unity

Does “unity” mean that we all should believe the same?

WE are the BODY of ELOHIM. Each of US has a part/assignment to do. No ONE knows my relationship with ELOHIM and there should be no judgement against me, from another, by comparing their relationship with HIM. WE are ONE.

WE should treat all people, that confess that MESSIAH YESHUA is their SALVATION, as HE would. No ONE comes to HIM unless they know/believe that HE died for their SALVATION. WE should act as HIS PRESENCE here on earth.

I have adjusted my life to fit ELOHIM's WORD (the LAW) because HE has SAVEd me through MESSIAH YESHUA. That is what HE has taught me. If ONE sees me different, it is because I AM.
    I live in this world, but I AM not of it.
    Now, it is a lie from hell when "believers" teach that WE should all be the same.
    Our differences should be our strength. Our differences should make US helpful to each other. I need people, around me, that are different than me; not the same.

WE are all important to our LORD. WE cannot all be a hand, an arm, a heart, a leg, etc.
    In our differences, WE should find it easier to live with each other. In our differences, WE should be able to help each other, through HIS HOLY SPIRIT, in such unique ways. If there be ONE other like me; ONE of US is useless.

Stand firm in your relationship to ELOHIM.
    No ONE knows HIM like YOU do.
    Don't worry that I try to follow HIS LAWS (The BIBLE=Genesis to Revelation), that I celebrate HIS FESTIVALS and that, at times, it seems I follow HIS WORD too literally. HIS WORD is a joy to ME.
    Don't judge me because of what I AM and what I do.

Judge by "fruits". If ONE claims to believe and follow what ELOHIM says, in HIS WORD, it will show in ONE's life and ways. LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS, and SELF-CONTROL are the fruits of ONE possessed by ELOHIM’s HOLY SPIRIT.

Galatians 5:19 The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of ELOHIM.

GAL 5:22 But the fruit of HOLY SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to MESSIAH YESHUA have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by HOLY SPIRIT, let us keep in step with HOLY SPIRIT. 26 By not becoming conceited and provoking and envying each other.

If any ONE claims to know ELOHIM's SPIRIT and they do not "fruit" the fruit of HIS SPIRIT that ONE is denying HIS SPIRIT.
    The unforgiveable sin: to deny HIS HOLY SPIRIT.
    To know HIS SPIRIT and not fruit HIS SPIRIT.
    The "world" does not know HIS SPIRIT.

John 14:15 "If you love ME, you will obey what I command. 16 And I will ask ABBA, and HE will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-- 17 HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH. The world cannot accept HIM, because it neither sees HIM nor knows HIM. But you know HIM, for HE lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see ME anymore, but you will see ME. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I AM in ABBA, and YOU are in ME, and I AM in YOU. 21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is ONE who loves ME. He who loves ME will be loved by ABBA, and I too will love him and show MYSELF to him."

Let HIM be the judge. Judge not, less YOU be judged.

Matthew 7:15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Again, WE are parts of HIS BODY.
    LOVE each other.
    Not with "self-righteous" feelings
    but, by treating each other good and right, with ELOHIM's LOVE in US,
    no matter what YOU think and
    no matter how YOU feel.
    Don't let our differences keep US apart.
    Let our differences be our Strength.

The fruit of HIS SPIRIT is our only likeness.

WE are ONE!!!
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH
Working...
X