Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remarriage after divorce may not be sin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remarriage after divorce may not be sin!

Well, that is my opinion!

Okaaaay???
    shalom william

How do you go about in thay opinion?
    You could have stated why you have an opinion of such.
    If you could please go on...

shalom
    Ant-Ant
    ONLY IN MESSIAH KRISTOS DO WE FIND OUR REAL LIFE, AND THIS REALITY AND TRUE, REAL LIFE IS AT THE PLACE WHERE YeHSooH SITS OF HONOR AND GLORY!

Comment

Hi Antotiyah

(chuckles)

I am bad!! I admit it! Well, you see, I was fishing to see if anyone really wanted to finally know the truth on this all important issue!!

Most peole want to hear someone else state a position that will
      support their situation!

For instance, no one wants to discuss their little foreskins being snipped, and no one wants to discuss the fact that each monthly new moon is a holy day, and as such, if you work on that day, you will surely die!

Well, buddy, this is another life and death issue!

In a nut shell, ( for I am scared of lengthy posts) here is the truth on the issue of divorce!

If you are married to a person who does not worship YaH, or says they do but constantly sins a sin that leads to death, you are committing adultery with them!

You have to separate from them prior to the Passover and then start divorce proceedings.

If you do not, and still attend the Passover, you are a dead man, as is anyone who celebrates the feast with you!

After the divorce is finalized, you are allowed to get yourself a new spouse, as long as they too are faithful, as are you, (pistos) as in never sinning!

Anyways, this ruling only has to do with the holy race! If you are still a sinner, then it really doesn't matter, for you are both fornicators!

The divorce rule is for the holy race, and is not a priviledge, it is a commandment! I am writting a lengthy book on it, when it is done, and if you are nice, I may send you a free copy!

Thought, ( why then did Moses COMMAND you to divorce)?

Not that anyone will listen to me anyways, but if by chance someone out there wants to be a holy person, at least they will have had the truth spoken to them by a man who lived in their day who actualy accomplished the walk, therefore they will all the more have no excuse on judgement day!

You see Antotiyah, I am setting myself up to be the measuring stick for this generation! It really matters not to me whether anyone follows my lead, I just want to make it positively sure, that sinners who read my posts, will be without excuse!

When I say, "matters not to me", don't read into that, as if I do not care! If I did not care, then I would not speak the words! What I mean is simply this! Regardless of who wants to follow or who does not, I will NOT sin, even if I have to divorce my wife! I will not defile myself with some whore, if she becomes one! And when I say whore, I mean this, if she goes to a store on the saturday after sunset! (that's just one example). Or if she worked an any new moon, or if she said that she would not submit to me, or if she etc.

You see Antotiyah, everyone thinks they have a right to address me and to debate the words I speak, but they overlook one small detail! I am a man of God, and as such, I speak the words that He wants His people to hear! Comprehension is not my concern, only that I speak them! My commission is to feed His sheep! Therefore I am seeking the absolute best feeding grounds for them! Then in the end, they will be the finest and choisest stock which will resemble Messiah Himself!

Now I know that the sheep can only accel to the level of the sheperd, therefore it is absolutely essential that the leader be sinless (pistos)! If ever a leader would think himself to have the calling, and yet still sins, he deceives himself and both him and the sheep will be destroyed!

I have been told that my reward does not rest on the numbers that convert, only on the fact that I stay true! something like Noah! He too was a preacher of righteousness!

Comment

Shalom everyone,

It is my belief that Yahshua used "adultery" and "fornication" in the same context, because he knew that they meant the SAME thing! The words "adultery" and "fornication" are interchangable just as > "Harlotry" and "prostitution". They virtually mean the SAME THING.

In fact... that is exactly what they mean. "Harlotry or prostitution".

Hebrew word for "fornication" >

Fornication:

# 2183 zanuwn {zaw-noon'} ¤ from 02181; 1) adultery, fornication, prostitution

# 2181 zanah {zaw-naw'} ¤ a primitive root ¤ 1) to commit fornication, be a harlot, play the harlot (Qal) to be a harlot, act as a harlot, commit fornication, to commit adultery to
        be a cult prostitute, to be unfaithful (to God) (fig.) (Pual) to play the harlot, (Hiphil) to cause to commit adultery, to force into prostitution, to commit fornication

Scripture itself shows us that "Harlotry" and "adultery" are indeed the same thing.

Jeremiah 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed ADULTERY I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the HARLOT >> ALSO.

Notice, one commits "adultery" and the other "played the HARLOT > ALSO".

"also" as in "too"... as in the SAME THING. understand?

Adultery:

H5003 na'aph {naw-af'} ¤ a primitive root; ¤ 1) to commit adultery (Qal) to commit adultery 1a1a) usually of man 1a1a1) always with wife of another 1a1b) adultery (of women) (participle) 1a2) idolatrous worship (fig.) 1b) (Piel)
        1b1) to commit adultery 1b1a) of man 1b1b) adultery (of women) (participle) 1b2) idolatrous worship (fig.)

Jeremiah 3:9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her WHOREDOM, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.

I know people think that "stones and stocks" are the people worshipping idols. made from stones and trees... and this is surely manifested in the physical, but all things in the physical have a spiritual manifestation, Personally I think "stones" are symbolic of "laws" or customs, or rituals etc. and "Trees" are
        symbolic of 'people'. (as also stated in scripture) .. it is when people have more of an intimate relationship with "religion" or the 'preaching of man"...

the churches of the world, I beleive to be "Harlots houses", on every corner... We have the physical prostitutes on "every corner" but we also have the spiritual prostitutes on every corner... >

Proverbs 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. 11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
        12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
        13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, 14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

Notice the above speaks of a "harlot" and says "the good man is not at home". Notice the "religious" context of what she tells him...
        do not the churches of the world do the same? "kiss us" and say I have peace offerings with me... ? and tell us that "G-d" is up above the moon sun and stars... etc. as if He is NOT at "home" or "in us"... understand?

Jeremiah 5:7 How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled themselves by troops in the harlots' houses. (churches?)

Jeremiah 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Ezekiel 23:37 That they have committed adultery, and blood is in their hands, and with their idols have they committed adultery, and have also caused their sons, whom they bare unto me, to pass for them through the fire, to devour them.

Would this not be the "Hell, fire and brimstone preaching" ?

I am sorry, but the "god" that this world preaches, and the Yah (One who exists) that I have come to know... are very, very different.

Even the word "fear" that is so often translated in the english, such as "Fear my name"... the SAME word "fear" also means "HONOR", REVERE, RESPECT.

anyway... back to adultery/fornication/harlotry etc. >

Hosea 4:13 They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery.
        14 I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: (why???) >> for themselves are separated with WHORES, and they sacrifice with HARLOTS: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.

The word "marry" is translated from the hebrew scriptures 5 times. all five times are questionable. >

Genesis 38:8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

Here the word for "marry" is > # 2992 "y,b,m" < and the first thing it says is; "Of doubtful meaning". then goes on to say the duty of a brother to the dead husband.

H2992 yabam {yaw-bam'} ¤ a primitive root of doubtful meaning; 1) (Piel) to perform levirate marriage, perform the duty of a brother-in-law 1a) the duty due to a brother who died childless - to marry his widow and have a son for
        his name

Numbers 36:6 This is the thing which the LORD doth command concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, Let them marry to whom they think best; only to the family of the tribe of their father shall they marry.

both times here, the hebrew word is; # 802 a,sh,h: meaning "woman/female" which is also questionable and possibly orginally meant; "fire". but that is a very long study, and another post. so... for now, lets accept what they always translate it as; "woman".

Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

Here the word they translate as "marry" is the hebrew word; #2351 ch,w,ts >

H2351 chuwts {khoots} from an unused root meaning to sever; 164 ¤ 1) outside, outward, street, the outside

basically the above scripture is saying she will not go "without" to a stranger, but will remain with the family by the brother of the dead man going in unto her.
        so ... the scripture as a whole is meaning what we call "marry", but the word itself means "outside" etc.

Last, is the only "word" in hebrew that "can" actually mean "marry" and that word is "baal", which is mostly translated as a heathen god. >>

Isaiah 62:5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry(baal) thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.
        H1166 {baw-al'} ¤ a primitive root; 1) to marry, rule over, possess, own (Qal) to marry, be lord (husband) over, to rule over (Niphal) to be married

All right... back to "Fornication"... I find it interesting that the word "z,n,h" which we know to be "fornication" is only translated as "fornication" 4 times. All other times it is translated as "whore" (9 times) or whoredom (23 times), or harlot (30 times)

Now that we see that in the HEBREW word "fornication" that it means "harlot" /whore/whoredom/ and "cult prostitute"... lets look up "harlot" in hebrew... this is really wild. >

# 6945 qadesh {kaw-dashe'} ¤ from 06942; n m ¤
        1) male temple prostitute
        H6948 [email protected] {ked-ay-shaw'} ¤ from 06945; n f ¤
        1) female temple prostitute, harlot

but now look at the "prim. root", which happens to also be the IDENTICAL WORD: >>

H6942 qadash {kaw-dash'} ¤ a primitive root; 1) to consecrate,
        sanctify, prepare, dedicate, be hallowed, be holy, be sanctified, be separate (Qal) to be set apart, be consecrated, to be hallowed, consecrated, tabooed, (Niphal) to show oneself sacred or majestic, to be honoured, be treated as sacred, to be holy, (Piel) to set apart as sacred, consecrate, dedicate, to observe as holy, keep sacred, to honour as sacred, hallow to consecrate, (Pual) to be consecrated, dedicated (Hiphil) to set apart, devote, consecrate, to regard or treat as sacred or hallow, to consecrate, (Hithpael) to keep oneself apart or separate, to cause Himself to be hallowed (of God), to be observed as holy, to consecrate oneself

Would this not be "holy matrimony"?

I also find it interesting that the father received "value" from the prospective husband for his daughter... is this not like "selling" his daughter?

Just a thought.

I have MUCH more to say about the subject of mans idea of "marriage" verses nature and creation... but realize this is already long. So i'll stop for now.
        But I think the very scriptures themselves show forth that adultery and fornication "mean" the same thing, and that meaning is >>
        "harlotry/whoredom/ prostitution". whether in the physical or in the spirit.

I think it is a good thing that men no longer receive payment for their daughters. I think this is just one of many ways that Yah has and is writing his laws on our hearts.

May Yah bless us with His spirit and give us understanding, to all who seek the truth of thing.

Love,
        d
        "At that day
        shall a man look to his Maker,
        and his eyes shall have respect
        to the Holy One of Israel."
        Isaiah 17:7

Comment

Working...
        X