X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranger, Who is MESSIAH?

MESSIAH

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between MESSIAH and the devil? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the TEMPLE of ELOHIM and idols?

For WE, HIS BODY, are the TEMPLE of ELOHIM, the living GOD. As ELOHIM has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their GOD, and they will be MY PEOPLE.

Messiah means the “oiled/blessed one”. To pour oil on a thing or a person is blessing it (messiahing it -- not really a correct way of saying it, but meaning “oiling” it). The newer English word is “annointing” it.

Annointed means having gone through the process of being “oiled” (messiahed – again not the correct way, but meaning the same). When something or someone is blessed (annointed) we use the term “christened” (messiahed). So, when ONE is blessed, annointed, christened, oiled, and/or HOLY SPIRITed, ONE is “messiahed”.

ONE is called MESSIAH.

YESHUA was MESSIAH. GOD/human indwelled by HOLY SPIRIT.
    If we claim to be SAVEd by ELOHIM, we are/are in MESSIAH,
    human indwelled by HOLY SPIRIT.
    We are SAVEd by ELOHIM through MESSIAH.

ELOHIM’s BODY is MESSIAH, the ANNOINTED ONE.
    YESHUA is the HEAD of MESSIAH
    and WE are the BODY of MESSIAH.

WE are the PRESENCE of MESSIAH on earth, at this time.

Once, we give in to MESSIAH,
    WE will be ONE.

2 Corinthians 5:16
    So from now on WE regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though WE once regarded MESSIAH in another way, WE do so no longer.
    17 Therefore, if ONE is in MESSIAH, ONE is a NEW CREATION; the old has gone, the NEW has come! 18 All this is from ELOHIM, who reconciled US to HIMself through MESSIAH and gave US the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that ELOHIM was reconciling the world to HIMself in MESSIAH, not counting men's sin against them. And HE has committed to US the message of reconciliation.
    20 WE are therefore MESSIAH's AMBASSADORs, as though ELOHIM were making HIS appeal through US. WE implore YOU on MESSIAH's behalf: Be reconciled to ELOHIM. 21 ELOHIM made YESHUA, who had no sin, to be sin for US, so that in MESSIAH, WE might become the righteousness of ELOHIM.

2 Corinthians 6:1
    As ELOHIM's fellow workers WE urge YOU not to receive ELOHIM's GRACE in vain.
    2 For HE says,
    "In the time of MY FAVOR, I heard you,
    and in the day of SALVATION, I helped you."

I tell YOU,
    now is the time of ELOHIM's favor,
    now is the day of SALVATION.

We are ONE!!!
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

I wish to ask where in the scriptures it says Israel is the bride of Yeshua/Iesous/Christ/Messiah?

It does refer to the New Jersualem as his bride.

Revelation 21:9-10
    9) ...Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.
    10) ...and showed me the great city, holy Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from Theo/God...

I have often wondered about this second account of the New Jerusalem. I wondered why he was made to see it twice. John had already been shown the New Jerusalem in verses 1-3 where it is COMPARED to a bride, but it is not referred to as an actual bride. As a matter-of-fact it is called the tabernacle/tent of Theo/God and says it dwells with man.

Revelation 21:1-3
    1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth passed away...
    2) And I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from Theo/God, being prepared LIKE/AS a bride, adorned for her husband.
    3) ...Behold, the tabernacle/tent of Theo/God with men. And He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and Theo/God Himself will be with them...

In the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament) Israel is referred to as the WIFE of YAHUAH, and supposedly Yeshua/Iesous/Christ/Messiah is the son of YAHUAH, and the Torah states that it is not allowed for the son to have the fathers wife (Leviticus 18:8).
    Sandy

Comment

WE are the Third "TABERNACLE"

First of all, I like the way you spelled HIS NAME, YAHUAH. That is phonetically correct.

JER 31:33 "This is the COVENANT I will make with the house of ISRAEL
      after that time," declares ELOHIM.
      "I will put MY LAW in their minds
      and write it on their hearts.
      I will be their GOD,
      and they will be MY PEOPLE.

When YAHUAH came as a human, HE was fulfilling HIS COVENANT. The LAW, HOLY SPIRIT, was put into HIS human mind and heart. The "shin" is the symbol of HIS LAW. HIS LAW was put into HIS human name. (The "sh" sound)

YAH-SH-UAH, our LORD.
      HE is GOD. WE are HIS BRIDE.

Ezekiel 11:19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a MY SPIRT in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. 20 Then they will follow MY DECREEs and be careful to keep MY LAWs. They will be MY PEOPLE, and I will be their GOD.

Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put MY SPIRIT in you and move you to follow MY DECREEs and be careful to keep MY LAWs. 28 You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be MY PEOPLE, and I will be your GOD. 29 I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you. 30 I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nations because of famine. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. 32 I want you to know that I AM not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign ELOHIM. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, O house of ISRAEL!

I AM shouting this next statement from "the WALL".
      WE are HIS (Third) TEMPLE. WE are HIS TABERNACLE. HE has changed our hearts from stone to flesh.

There is ONE GOD!
      There is ONE SPIRIT!
      There is ONE BODY!
      There is ONE BRIDE!
      ISRAEL is HIS PEOPLE--HIS BODY/HIS BRIDE/HIS TEMPLE!

WE are ONE!!!
      The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
      I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
      I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
      X