DeCaff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeCaff?

Betty and Tim were killed in an auto accident on the eve of their wedding. When they reached the pearly gates, St. Peter met them. They asked if they could still be married in Heaven.
    "Well, let me find out if this is possible. Stay here and I will be right back."

Six months passed and finally Peter returned. "Yes, we can do this for you."
    "Well, as we have spent so much time together waiting for your answer, we need to know that if things don't work out there's a possibility that we could be divorced?'
    To which St. Peter answered "It took me six months to find a priest up here...how long do you think it will take me to find a lawyer?"
    Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Shalom Scarlet,

Yah be with you.

Lately, Yah has been showing me more and more that He has a sense of humor.

As we know "Isaac" who is to bless all of the nations (peoples) of the world... means "laughter". I think that is just sooooo cool!

One time I was praying to Yah when I lived in Hawaii... And I was saying, Yah, I so much want to be part of thy bride... but all of my life you have been my "Father"... And I am perplexed on "how" to make the transition from "Father" to "Husband"... Anyway... you get the point, right? so... as I was talking to Yah about my delima... suddenly the radio came on all by itself.. it did that now and then... there was some kind of alarm on it, but we could not figure it out or how to turn it off... so when we remembered, we turned it all the way down before going to bed, so if it did that, it would not wake us and all others.... so this night, at this time it did that...(it was like 1:00 am in the morning) So I jump up and run over to the stereo to turn it down before it woke the whole house... "as" I'm turning it down, I realize the "words" of the song playing... I kid you not, the song was >

"Come on baby now, hold me tight... love your daddy with all your might..."

I kid you not, over and over the chourus played... I began to dance to it, and I just laughed... I just knew Yah was playing with me... it really was so funny.

Just recently, There was a young man in my home watching a movie with me. We were all alone, and he seemed really, really nervous. He was not a date, he was a friend of my roomates oldest son. anyway... I started praying for him in my mind and talking to Yah about him. I said, Yah... I don't know this person at all... all I know is that there is a soul sitting next to me, a soul that you made... and he seems really nervous and un easy... And if it be thy will, would you please let him feel relaxed, and comfortable... let him know that he is welcomed in our home, and no one will judge him here... etc. anyway... I was just talking to Yah on and on in my mind as this movie played about making this guy feeling comfortable, and relaxed... then I look over at him, and I tell you true, he was SOUND ASLEEP! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I just cracked up! "Well... not THAT Relaxed Yah.. I said... laugh!
    It was really funny! These may be things that "you had to be there" kind of thing... I don't know. (grin)

but... Yah really does bless us with laughter.
    And laughter really does heal. I do so praise Him for it.

So... May Yah bless you with much laughter dear Scarlet.

love,
    d'
    "At that day
    shall a man look to his Maker,
    and his eyes shall have respect
    to the Holy One of Israel."
    Isaiah 17:7

Comment

Working...
    X