Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is satan?

Where is satan?

Matthew 4:1 Then YESHUA was led by HOLY SPIRIT into the desert to be tempted by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, HE was hungry. 3 The tempter came to HIM and said, "If YOU are the SON of ELOHIM, tell these stones to become bread."

1Timothy 3:2 We sent Timothy, who is our brother and ELOHIM's fellow worker in spreading the NEWS of MESSIAH, to strengthen and encourage you in your faith, 3 so that no one would be unsettled by these trials. You know quite well that we were destined for them. 4 In fact, when we were with you, we kept telling you that we would be persecuted. And it turned out that way, as you well know. 5 For this reason, when I could stand it no longer, I sent to find out about your faith. I was afraid that in some way the tempter might have tempted you and our efforts might have been useless.

1Corinthians 7:5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command.

James 1:13 When tempted, no one should say, "ELOHIM is tempting me." For ELOHIM cannot be tempted by evil, nor does HE tempt anyone; 14 but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

The devil/satan is the tempter.

ELOHIM does not tempt.

We are all tempted by the same three temptations.

Temptation #1. If YOU belong to ELOHIM, let’s see what YOU can do for ELOHIM?

Matthew 4:1 Then YESHUA was led by HOLY SPIRIT into the desert to be tempted by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, HE was hungry. 3 The tempter came to HIM and said, "If YOU are the SON of ELOHIM, tell these stones to become bread."

MT 4:4 YESHUA answered, "It is written: `Man does not live on bread alone, but on every WORD that comes from the mouth of ELOHIM.’"

1.a. Know, believe, and follow (adjust your life to) HIS WORD (Genesis to Revelation)

Temptation #2. If YOU belong to ELOHIM, no evil will come or happen to YOU.

Matthew 4:5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 "If you are the SON of ELOHIM," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written:

" `HE will command his angels concerning you,
    and they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that YOU will not strike your foot against a stone.'n "

4:7 YESHUA answered him, "It is also written: `Do not put ELOHIM, your GOD, to the test.' "

2.a.YOU belong to ELOHIM and as HE forms YOU to be strong, firm, and steadfast;
    sometimes it hurts.

Temptation #3. If YOU want to live in my world, YOU will have to do things my way.

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed HIM all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 "All this I will give you," he said, "if YOU will bow down and worship me."

4:10 YESHUA said to him, "Away from me, satan! For it is written: `Worship ELOHIM, your GOD, and serve him only.'"

3.a.Don’t test the LORD.
    There will be a time when WE all will have to break away from this world and it’s ways.
    HE will save HIS REMNANT.

1Peter 5:8 Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because YOU know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

1PE 5:10 And ELOHIM, GOD of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in MESSIAH, after YOU have suffered a little while, will HIMself restore YOU and make YOU strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To ELOHIM, be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

If YOU are following our LORD Y’SHUA’s WAYs (Genesis to Revelation), YOU are being tempted, consistently.
    You are being restored and being made strong, firm, and steadfast.
    The level of temptation changes as YOU grow in HIS WORD.

satan knows what he is doing. Temptation is not sin, but temptation is aimed at our sin.
    If you are not being tempted, consistently, by satan, the devil;

1John 1:10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make HIM out to be a liar and HIS WORD has no place in our lives.

12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! 13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And ELOHIM is faithful; HE will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, HE will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

GAL 6:1 Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, YOU who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. 2 Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the LAW of MESSIAH. 3 If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. 4 Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else, 5 for each one should carry his own load.

HEB 2:14 Since the children have flesh and blood, YESHUA too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death--that is, the devil-- 15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. 16 For surely it is not angels HE helps, but Abraham's descendants. 17 For this reason HE had to be made like HIS brothers in every way, in order that HE might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to ELOHIM, and that HE might make atonement for the sin of the people. 18 Because HE himself suffered when HE was tempted, HE is able to help those who are being tempted.

HEB 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, YESHUA, SON of ELOHIM, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a HIGH PRIEST who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have ONE who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin. 16 Let us then approach the THRONE of GRACE with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Choose, today, who YOU will follow.

Keep me accountable to HIS WORD.
    Thank YOU.
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Who is {satan}?

1 Chronicles, 21:1

1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

2 Samuel 24:1

1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

...Here, YHWH is {satan}, if we put these two verses together.

Ps. 109:6

6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

...Here, {satan} is a man.

Zech. 1,2

1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

...Here, the accuser is either an angel, or a man. (?)

Job, chapter 1, verses 6-9, 12; chapter 2, verses 1-4, 6,7

Now we come to Job's account of {satan}. He is presented at a gathering of the sons of the Eloheem, as an adversary of of YHWH's sons. (which, I presume includes Job ) YHWH singles out Job and suggests his perfectness. A {satan} suggests that YHWH's servant may not be as perfect as YHWH believes him to be. We know that this angel gets around upon the earth in a heavenly manner, (vs. 7) so I take this appearance to be an angel in his heavenly mode. These are all the verses, where the word {satan} is used in the tanakh.

...It seems clear to me that {satan} is a Hebrew word meaning {accuser or adversary} and nowhere implies a demigod. The tanakh casts out no demons, neither does it challenge YHWH's supremacy. There are angels who serve YHWH, but they are under his command.

...The 14th chapter of Isaiah speaks of the king of Babylon, the 28th chapter of Ezekiel speaks of Hiram, who helps Solomon build the temple of YHWH. (1Ki.5:17,18) If this artical suggests that there is no satan (as a demigod) in the tanakh, and that YHWH is alone in authority, I agree.

....Michael

Comment

satan is not a demigod.

1Corinthians 10:6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did. 7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: "The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry." 8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did--and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test the Lord, as some of them did--and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did--and were killed by the destroying angel.
      11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come. 12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
      13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And ELOHIM is faithful; HE will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, HE will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

satan is a created being, not a demigod. he is used to complete the plan of our LORD YESHUA. satan can only tempt ELOHIM's FOLLOWERS when our LORD allows. satan can only tempt the people that follow "their own ways"; not ELOHIM's WAY (Genesis to Revelation).

What is sad is that the "world", the people that satan leads by tempting them on, is doing exactly what our LORD's WORD says it should be doing. Where is our LORD's BODY?

Now, listen closely:

Zechariah 5:5 Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, "Look up and see what this is that is appearing."
      6 I asked, "What is it?"
      He replied, "It is a measuring basket. " And he added, "This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land."
      7 Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! 8 He said, "This is wickedness," and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed the lead cover down over its mouth.
      9 Then I looked up--and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.
      10 "Where are they taking the basket?" I asked the angel who was speaking to me.
      11 He replied, "To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When it is ready, the basket will be set there in its place."

The "supposedly angels" that we see in pictures and are appearing around us look like these "women" with wings like storks.
      True "MESSENGERS of ELOHIM" have 6 wings, 4 wings, or no wings; never two wings.

satan is the being that has anyone, he can, questioning whether ELOHIM and SALVATION exists.
      satan has anyone, he can, agreeing with their own thoughts and questioning whether there is a devil/satan.

satan exists
      and if ONE claims to be SAVEd by MESSIAH YESHUA and is not following and adjusting ONE's life to ELOHIM's WORD (Genesis to Revelation)
      ONE is being tempted away from ONE's purpose.

That is who satan is.

Choose, today, who YOU will follow!!!

I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

Shalom Israel the bride and Thummin,

Yah be with you dear brother and sister.

As far as the new Test. goes... I compare everything to Yahshuas words... not the diciples. If the diciples words contradict Yahshuas, I put it aside and ask for revelation, but do not take their words as gospel UNLESS it does line up with what Yahshua says.

That being said: >>

Yahshua tells us to "pray" this prayer...

"Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name".

Now that I know that "name" means to "establish a thing" or "power" or "authority"... I understand this prayer saying;
        "Hallowed" (or separate/holy) be thine "authority"/ power.

"Thy KINGDOM come (thy ruling) THY WILL (desire) be done,
        > IN < earth, as it is in heaven.

"we" are the earth. And this prayer is asking for Yahs will/desire to be done "In us", as it is "in spirit" (heaven)

Now... Here we go >>>
        "Lead us not into temptation" BUT deliver us from evil."

Now why would Yahshua instruct us to pray to Yah and ask Him NOT to lead us into temptation, if He wouldn't "do" such a thing?

So... I perceive that Yah most certainly does, and can lead us into temptation... however...

If and when He does, I have found it is for a greater purpose, such as bringing one to their knees, and having no where to look but "up" or "inside" rather... but it starts with "looking up". understand?

Now... "who" and "what" is satan.

Satan (The adversary) is a "voice". His "voice" continuously "accuses" the brethren... us.

Now this prayer asks for Yahs will to be done as it is in "heaven".
        Something took place in heaven, in Rev. 12.
        What took place was Satan accusing the angels before Yah day and night, with all of their faults and imperfections. For only Satan was "perfect" in the day that he was made, and no iniquity(guilt) was found in him... Satan did not suffer "guilt".
        which is the same word for "iniquity".

Now... How did the angels "overcome" the voice of satan? or their "accuser"? They overcame him by the "blood" (guilt/death) of the "lamb". In other words, they put all of what they were into the hands of the creator, and trusted in His "sacrifice" not theirs. Then what happened?

"NOW IS COME SALVATION" > For the ACCUSER of our brethren is cast down, who accuseth us before Yah day and night. <

But "woe" unto the inhabitance of the "earth",

why? because it was "us" that satan was "cast into". Satan was not cast into the earth that we walk on, He was cast into "our earth", thus we have a voice in us that accuses us day and night.

How are we to over come this accusing voice? that accuses us to the father day and night?
        The same way the angels did... by the "blood" of the lamb.
        For this was done in heaven, and we ask that it be done for us to.
        Because when this takes place, then "THY Kingdom" come, has happened.

Now... we all know that Yahshua is the "lamb".
        We also know that Yahshua is The Word of Yah.
        And nothing was made, that wasn't made by "him" or The Word of Yah.

Therefore, we are all the "work of Yahs hands".
        For we are "formed and shaped" in our iniquities.
        This is why Yahshua says; "Ye judge by the flesh, I judge no man(flesh)"
        Why can we not judge by the flesh?
        Because often our flesh is doing one thing, while our spirit is learning another... our flesh may be lying... but if our heart turns to Yah and asks him to keep a lying tongue far from us, he will "re make" us, or we are "re born"/re made... according to our desires/prayers etc. HOWEVER...

What happened "in us" while our flesh was "lying", is the "ability" to forgive another, when they lie to us.
        The same with stealing, adultery etc. When we are or have been guilty of a thing, it is far easier to forgive it of another, then if we are not or have never been guilty of "that thing" that we condemn another for. understand?

Also there is much "humility" in the "state of sin" or guilt. It is harder for one to be "puffed up" or self righteous, if we indeed face ourselves and all that has been performed "through us".
        Now...
        Yah is truly the "maker" of all that exists. Nothing exits outside of him, EVEN satans accusing voice.

As we know, Yah is the maker of "light" and darkness.
        Yah says; "I will > DWELL < in the thick darkness. (us)

Therefore, the light is good, and the darkness is good.
        The light is good for what it is... the darkness is good because it allows us to know "what" light is.

"Lest ye be like little children, ye shall in no way enter..."

Little children do not have the "guilt" or the accusation problems that we have. EVEN when they hit, bite, steal, lie... they do not have the "guilt" that we have.

So... why then did Yah purpose such a thing?
        Why not just keep us little children to begin with?
        Because little children do not "know" how wonderful they have it.
        They do not know that they have no worries, and how beautiful they are, and how they laugh and play more now then they ever will again in this fleshly life...

But are in a hurry to "have control" over their own lives.
        Though we really don't, Yah is purging this desire for control, and lack of appreciation for our "childhood" out of us.
        So when we "are" converted back to "little children" or "innocent' beings... this time,we will be able to "know" just what it is Yah has really given us.

What is the best way to get someone to no longer "desire" a thing? Give them more then they can stand.
        The children of Israel did not want the "heavenly manna", or "spirit understanding"... they wanted "flesh". (fleshly righteousness) Hence the carnal understanding of the Law of Moses, verses, the spirit Law of Yah.

So... what did Yah do? He rained down quail or "flesh" until they were choking on it... which is exactly what we do with the carnal law... we "choke on it". Because we want our flesh to be righteous or beautiful etc... And are not paying attention to "Father knows best"... And we ignore His Word that "flesh and blood" will NOT enter. So, us wanting our flesh to be perfect, is actually completely in vain, because flesh and blood will not enter. It will go back to dust... but the spirit.. oh! The spirit will return from whence it came... Back to YAH

Yah uses the "flesh" or the "Rock" (solid, carnal) manifestation to "Filter" His Word in us... much like the rocks in a stream filter the flowing water. He uses the flesh to perfect the spirit... NOT the other way around... it is not spirit that perfects the flesh, but the flesh that perfects the spirit.... this is why we MUST NOT judge by the flesh... For what is taking place in the flesh, serves a far greater purpose in the spirit, then what meets the eye.

we must realize that it is our "sin" that causes us to be humble.
        Often, while our flesh is doing one thing, humility is being instilled.
        Especially, when we are caught... which we will all "be caught" in time...

Yes...Yah will form an honest heart etc, but must first instill the lack of pride... or slay self righteousness... For if one is too proud to ask for help in the flesh... how will they ever come to realize that not only do they need help, but in fact need "all" things to be DONE FOR THEM, just as little children do.

Yah is the only one that can "establish" a thing. We cannot "establish" a thing, especially "righteousness" in us.
        We may only talk to our maker and ask Him to establish our desire of what we long to be.

"We" are not our own maker, we cannot control our lives, nor are we the "author" of it.... but Yah is GOOD, people, and though Satan wants us to beleive that Yah is up above the moon sun and stars with his finger pointing down at us, it is simply not true, for it is the ACCUSER that puts Himself above the "moon" (bride) Sun (Word) and stars (angels) with his finger pointing down at us.

Soo... showing me one pointing a finger... and I will show you one who is listening to Satan, or the "Adversary" and is following him at the moment.

How many times did Yahshua say; "I do not accuse you to the Father" or "I did not come to condemn the world..."

The world teaches a "self salvation" doctrine. This makes sense in the respect that it is "satans" right now.. the flesh was handed over to him for a TIME.. but not as a dirty trick to us or anything... This is so, because it is Satans accusing that causes us to turn to Yah. So, in a way... we are even grateful for the making of him.

This is why the "first born" is always "killed", because it is our "First" belief that "we" are our own maker, and "we" must make ourselves righteous, when in fact, only Yah can do and create and form such a thing in us. But it is not his goal to form this in the flesh.. but in the spirit... for flesh shall return to dust, and all that was "done" in it. But the spirit will return unto Yah in all of its perfection that HE has formed in it. But take note, that the perfection of the spirit, actually comes through the "imperfection"of the flesh. The flesh is a "tool", it is a "filter", it is not the end result.

I hope this was not too confusing... You never know when you are writing if it is clear or not... ya know?

Well, May we all turn to our maker, and be his companion, and talk with him, and walk with him in the way...
        His desire is "toward" us, not against us.
        And when we ask him for a thing, especially things like "a pure heart, or a forgiving heart, etc.... He will "Pour out His righteousness" upon us. For it is by HIS righteousness that He answers our prayers... not ours.

love,
        d'
        "At that day
        shall a man look to his Maker,
        and his eyes shall have respect
        to the Holy One of Israel."
        Isaiah 17:7

Comment

Christianities Demigod.

...Israelthebride, of all the characters in the tanakh, Job is the only one whom {satan} persues. This happens at YHWH's permission. {satan} is employed by YHWH, in verse 12 of the first chapter of the book of Job, to test Job. This angel is not the demigod {satan} of the new testament. There is no prophet of YHWH going about casting out NT demons in the tanakh. Your {satan} is no less a false god than any other false god. Deut. 12:2,3 tells us what to do about false gods.

Deut.12:2,3
          2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree:

3 And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

{SATAN} should not be honored with faith. To do so makes a god of the accuser.

...I have an Eloheem. I do not have a {satan} that I must consider in the service of my faith. Between the tanakh and the NT, {satan} ceases to be a Hebrew word used to describe an accuser or deciever. In the NT, {satan} becomes a demigod, challenging YHWH's authority. You house {satan} in your faith, I do not. The number of wings that an angel has, is not important to me. All {(satans)- Strongs 7853, 7854} are created beings. They needn't be angels at all, and usually aren't. In the verses of text that you have quoted, I think that the two visions (numbers 6, 7) are there to deal with sin in the new community of Jerusalem, and are intended as a warning to those who would defile the city with their sin. These are visions, they are not events.

....Michael

Comment

False gods

...DeAnna, christians are infected with their faith in {satan}. I have a simpler faith drawn only from the tanakh. Christianities {satan} is more powerful than any false god that can be found in the tanakh. If we are told that we shall have no other Eloheem, than YHWH, why would we than allow faith in this devil that belongs to christianity? I do not live in a world of demons. Wouldn't it be better to disallow the possibility of {satan}, and draw faith only from YHWH? Yes, there are decievers and accusers. But they are only acting in the definition of the word. They are not demons, to occupy pigs and the human equivilent. They don't own hell. They don't have the power to buy and sell souls. {Satan} occupies the souls of his believers. But I have no place for such a faith. I believe in accountability for my sin. I can be decieved. But if I know my sin and give in to it, I am alone, accountable for it. I have none to blame for my transgressions other than myself. Isn't this what YHWH says through his prophets? The christians have fashioned a Hebrew word into a false god. I will not bend a knee to it.

....Michael

Comment

YOU are right that satan/devil/hell are more of a MESSIAH thing. MESSIAH YESHUA spoke more of hell and the devil/satan when compared to other subjects. There must have been a reason for it. Maybe HIS PEOPLE were just not conscious, enough, of it. YOU know, to many of HIS PEOPLE believing that there was no hell/devil/satan.

Dear DeANNA,
              ONE is not a DISCIPLE if HE speaks HIS own words. A DISCIPLE speaks the WORD of ELOHIM.

If ONE reads anything in the New COVENANT
              that does not match, fit, or coincide
              with anything in the Old COVENANT
              ONE is interpretating it wrong.

ONE WORD - ONE PLAN
              Genesis to Revelation
              All SPOKEN by ELOHIM,
              through HIS DISCIPLES.

If ONE calls ONEself a DISCIPLE of ELOHIM
              everything that ONE says
              will match, fit, and coincide
              with everything in HIS WORD (Genesis to Revelation)
              Nothing else--Nothing less

MESSEGERS of ELOHIM are not or never will be SAVEd as WE are; by HIS BLOOD. (The number of wings is a sign that WE see)

And "death to self" means to change our minds into MESSIAH's and to train our BODIES, ELOHIM's TEMPLE, to do and follow what HIS SPIRIT in US wants to do and follow.

Our bodies have no sin.
              Our bodies follow us into sin.

It is my mind that I need to deny.
              The HEAD of ELOHIM's BODY (YESHUA), the MIND of ELOHIM, is in control, now, and I, who claim to be SAVEd by HIM, need to follow HIS LAW (Everything ELOHIM says is HIS LAW).

ONE has control when the control is given to ELOHIM.
              HE gets all the GLORY (all the credit).

We are ONE!!!

I CREATED YOU for ME.
              That is why I SAVED YOU.
              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
              YHSHWH

Comment

You Choose

I am saying to you,
                That devil/satan tempts individuals away from ONE, ELOHIM’s BODY (MESSIAH).
                devil/satan will deceitfully lead away inviduals from ELOHIM’s BODY.
                devil/satan will speak lies into individuals and these individuals will believe that these lies are their own thoughts and ideas.

John 3:16
                "For ELOHIM so loved the world that HE gave HIS ONE and HIS only SON, that whoever believes in what HE did shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For ELOHIM did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through ONE. 18 Whoever believes HIM is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the NAME of ELOHIM's ONE and ELOHIM’s only SON. 19 This is the verdict: LIGHT has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of LIGHT because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates LIGHT, and will not come into LIGHT for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by TRUTH comes into LIGHT, so that it may be seen plainly that what ELOHIM has done has been done through HIM."

I am telling you TRUTH,
                Our LORD ELOHIM is creating HIS BODY.
                Each individual is in the image of that BODY.
                OUR LORD’s PLAN is to get the individuals (rooms, cells), that have chosen to BE HIS BODY by following HIS HOLY SPIRIT, and make them ONE.

WE are cells that are either listening and following the LORD’s HOLY SPIRIT
                or not.
                If an individual does not believe HOLY SPIRIT will follow everything our LORD ELOHIM says,
                (HIS WORD---Genesis to Revelation)
                That individual will believe every-anything else.
                There is no in-between.

Remember: devil/satan’s question, “Did HE really say that?”
                ONE can be tempted into doubt.
                Choose who you will listen to and follow.

satan is the “father of lies” and the tempter.
                You are the deceived or the tempted;
                Or the OVERCOMER.
                You Choose.

Jerimiah 17:5
                This is what ELOHIM says:
                "Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
                who depends on flesh for his strength
                and whose heart turns away from ELOHIM.
                6 He will be like a bush in the wastelands;
                he will not see prosperity when it comes.
                He will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
                in a salt land where no one lives.
                7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in ELOHIM,
                whose confidence is in HIM.
                8 He will be like a tree planted by the water
                that sends out its roots by the stream.
                It does not fear when heat comes;
                its leaves are always green.
                It has no worries in a year of drought
                and never fails to bear fruit."
                9 The heart is deceitful above all things
                and beyond cure.
                Who can understand it?
                10 "I, ELOHIM, search the heart
                and examine the mind,
                to reward a man according to his conduct,
                according to what his deeds deserve."

Putting it down in plain words:
                “It doesn’t matter what you think. It doesn’t matter what you feel.
                It is HIS CREATION. What HE SAYs is LAW!!!”

HIS part in HIS SALVATION is finished.
                Choose to let HIS HOLY SPIRIT, in YOU, BE.
                That is your part in HIS SALVATION.

We are ONE!!!

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                That is why I SAVED YOU.
                For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
                X