Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE is GOD

LOVE is GOD

I AM SAVED by our LORD GOD Y’SHUA and these statements are directed towards people that are SAVED by GOD Y’SHUA and/or people who say they are SAVED. The subject: LOVE is GOD.
    1CO 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not LOVE, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not LOVE, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not LOVE, I gain nothing.
    1CO 13:4 LOVE is patient, LOVE is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 LOVE does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    1CO 13:8 LOVE never fails.

LOVE is GOD. LOVE is consistent. LOVE treats others right and good according to HIS WORD. GOD dosen’t LOVE-------LOVE is GOD.
    The people of this world say they can LOVE. They treat each other right and good according to their thoughts and their feelings. They offer “random acts of LOVE” to each other and define this as LOVE. In other words, they LOVE who they want to LOVE, when they want to LOVE, and when the time is right for them to LOVE.

MT 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, `LOVE your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44 But I tell you: LOVE your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you LOVE those who LOVE you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

LOVE is not a feeling!!!!!!! LOVE is GOD!!!!!!!

I believe that a human being, without GOD the HOLY SPIRIT, is incapable to LOVE.

LK 11:11 "Which of you fathers, if your son asks forn a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

Let US clarify what “GOD” is.

Whatever is on your mind all the time and you adjust your life to that thing------that is your god. For some people it is money. They adjust their lives, everything, and everyone around them for it. They count on money to SAVE them out of their troubles. When they don’t have it everything is wrong. Money will make them happy and keep them at peace. Some other “gods” are a job, a house, another person, a certain “way” of life and drugs. I AM not saying that all of these things are evil, I AM saying that these things can be misused and/or misplaced in a person’s life.
    Our LORD GOD Y’SHUA says, “I will be your GOD.” What that means is that HE wants you to believe what HE says and what HE has done. After you believe, you will adjust your life and your ways to HIS WORD and WAYS. HE wants you to count on HIM and HIM alone. HE will keep you happy and at PEACE.
    If you are a CHOSEN ONE, remember that LOVE is GOD.
    Believe HIM by following HIS WORD and WAYS.
    John 6:28 Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?" 6:29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Genesis 17:7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God."

Jeremiah 24:7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God."

Jeremiah 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel, after that time," declares the LORD.
    "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts.
    I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Jeremiah 32:37 I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furious anger and great wrath; I will bring them back to this place and let them live in safety. 38 They will be my people, and I will be their God.
    Ezekiel 11:17 "Therefore say: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again.' 11:18 "They will return to it and remove all its vile images and detestable idols. 19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. 20 Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God. 21 But as for those whose hearts are devoted to their vile images and detestable idols, I will bring down on their own heads what they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

Ezekiel 14:6 "Therefore say to the house of Israel, `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Repent! Turn from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices! 14:7 " `When any Israelite or any alien living in Israel separates himself from me and sets up idols in his heart and puts a wicked stumbling block before his face and then goes to a prophet to inquire of me, I the LORD will answer him myself. 8 I will set my face against that man and make him an example and a byword. I will cut him off from my people. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
    Ezekiel 14:9 " `And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt--the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Ezekiel 37:20 Hold before their eyes the tablets you have written on 21 and say to them, `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. 23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding,n and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God. 37:24 " `My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. 25 They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children's children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever. 26 I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever. 27 My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. 28 Then the nations will know that I the LORD make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever.' "

2 Corinthians 6:16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."

Hebrews 8:10 This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel
    after that time, declares the Lord.
    I will put my laws in their minds
    and write them on their hearts.
    I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.

To act in LOVE towards another is to act like GOD. Give HIM the GLORY.
    LOVE is treating another good and right because you believe our LORD GOD, Y’SHUA, and you will follow what HE says and not what you think or how you feel. That is defined as TRUSTING our LORD GOD , Y’SHUA.

That is incredible FAITH!!!!!!!
    Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly FATHER is perfect.

WE are ONE!!!
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH
Working...
X