X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grazing in the green grass.... and

quiet UNABLE to SEE the truth....
    why is it so?
    Why can the people of TRUTH see TRUTH, know truth, accept truth and LOVE TRUTH
    ... YET
    the fodder feeders are blind.
    Blind and deaf and dumb....mesmerized by the snake to all truth .
    It almost seems impossible, that blindness is so blind.. for it is a TOTAL shut-down, of invisible reality.
    do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

grazing in the green grass,...and

UN-pierced VEILS, blocking their view...
    dont u think this is most amazing?
    gor this worldly
    infiltration, has progressed so deep, the ways of living with all its traditions so cast like iron into a soul... THAT, ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD, can break the seals that blind the masses.
    the 1st veil is.........an ACTIVE opinion.....everyone IS RIGHT, in their own eyes.
    the 2nd veil is.... their history...their roots, their home-life and conditions
    the 3rd veil is.... their work,...or non work...the $$$.....
    the 4th veil .....is their religions, their societies, their creeds,
    the 5th veil..... is their technologlical advances, their social position and learnedness, in world achievements, + evolution myth.
    the 6th veil is....the carnal reasonings called imaginations...
    the 7th veil.. not really interested...atheists abound.
    the 8th veil.. doing nothing is ok, after all God is love...therefore i am ok... i dwell in ''a christ'' somehow.
    This is a small sample of the mentality of the masses, the gulliable and the ignorant, for their ability is decreased, by the views they ''hold dear''... for these have a closed curtain mentality..
    ONLY a handfull KNOW truth and are SUBJECTED to the Spirit of Truth....for the veils have been ripped away, from the believer's mind, and the greatest adventure begins to unfold....to be never-ending in all Glory., IN HIM.

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

I am sorry Lucy,

But here, you are not trying to share truth.
      You are trying to put doubt in the hearts and minds of those that ALREADY TRUST HIM.

To tell the blind they wouldn't be blind if they just had sight!

My Goodness!

That's like saying to the hungry they wouldn't be hungry if they just had YOUR food, as you walk on by into your sacred Kingdom.
      With YOUR food in Your own hand and no one elses!
      And shout as you leave them... by the way... truth, truth, truth"

Has thy Father in Heaven given you truth to share with others?
      Then be thy Rulers shepherd, and feed the flock thy truth.
      If you none to show forth, then Back off!
      "At that day
      shall a man look to his Maker,
      and his eyes shall have respect
      to the Holy One of Israel."
      Isaiah 17:7

Comment

grazing in the green grass...and

you find this truth...then u shall know...THE TRUTH...it is that simple...and if the cap fits...wear it.....

Comment

Okay... I get it...

After reading your last post to me on the "Gospel" thread, I understand far more now what you are saying.

And I totally agree.

The scriptures are there for us as a guide. And when we receive revelations as He gives us, I am all for sharing those revelations. As you say, it may be for one and not another, because they have another destiny, and it is theirs with Yah.
          I completely understand that.

I know what you are talking about when it comes to religions.
          And if you are saying what I think you are saying...

We cannot find the "truth" on the outside of us, but on the inside of us, And give ourself up totally to HIS WILL, and subject ourself, and the entirety of our life completely unto HIS Authority.

Actually, we are saying the same thing really.
          Just with different words. I have found my peace with Yah in coming to realize that I am but dust, and all of me, and my life is completely controlled by HIM. I am but a vessel for Him to dwell, and bring forth what ever HE has Planned and purposed for me.

And I believe this for all.

shalom,
          d'
          "At that day

Comment

grazing in the green grass......and

dont get angry, with the messenger....
            get angry with the blindness.
            Jesus Christ, sent out 70 people to minister in all of His power. Truth did that, that is WHAT TRUTH is...
            it is JESUS CHRIST, ministering out to others in need.....plus!!!
            u get cross with the truth, u get cross with Jesus Christ...not me.. i am only a vessel, a nothing, a '' person'' that is more than 1/2 dead, all i do is speak out, to bring to attention, what i am asked to do.... I do a job...FOR HIM. ..frankly, i get abused often, i expect it, i used to ''fight back'' i dont any more.. see i learnt this quiet early, but this does NOT stop me telling, the rest is Gods work and business, not mine.. all i am asked to do is to tell....
            The kingdom of truth is DEMONSTRATED in all POWER...and in word, and deed.
            why is this so?
            for this is the very nature of THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.... the POWER OF GOD....
            everything we think ''THATS A MIRACLE'' is a NATURAL event in His kingdom...so unless a believer dwells within a supernatural living, and growing daily...they are NOT in His kingdom...
            do u realise.. FEW
            walk this way......the others ''loved not the truth''......
            This is a living way a new way a path of the NEW creature....a whole new realm out there... and the blinded are unable to see it.
            What do u think Elijah saw? and Moses and the list goes on and on, with these men of faith? what did these men HAVE.. were they NOT men of like passions as us?
            ofcourse, but with a different Spirit....called changed into His image.....
            they had been so changed BY the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, they became supernatural men and heros....
            it takes a supernatural anointing to take away the blindness and correct in all TRUTH.....

Comment

I knew you were a messanger when Yah Gave me that revelation scripture to give to you. It is why I continued to write to you, though due to what seemed to me to be a "harsh tone" I was unsure how to judge the message you gave.

As Yahshua has made me to be gentle as a lamb, and sly as a fox.
              When I get harsh, I cry. I can't take it. I have been writing back and forth to some of the people here for 4 years. Spying and his brother babtized me. I love them and gladly lay down my life for them. There are also some new people that are just beginning to 'see' what you and I do. To believe in His total authority.
              So I did "jump" on your message, I didn't want them hurt.

It does say we are not to "hurt" the "oil" (spirit) or the
              wine(blood) >> Rev. 6:6

And there is a "love thy neighbor" kind of thing ya know.

Paul says "we shall judge angels. I believe this to be the "messages". I believe we are doing this right here and now. Here at the forum or anywhere else. We judge every "message".
              Whether it be truth or not.

The first thing I do is look for the "fruits" of the spirit. ie;

gentelness, patience, kindness, love, mercy, joy, longsuffering, and the such. "I desire mercy, not sacrifice".

Then I look to see if they profess Yahshua/Jesus dwelling
              "in them". That lets me know how far they've come, how close they are.

Then I judge the message, and their "witness" if they are of the mind that Yahshua/Jesus brought them there, or did they.

After I wrote harshly to you, I started to cry. When I cry, I know I'm wrong. If you were my enemy, my desire should be to pray for you as Yahshua commands this. And so I did. I also asked that if you were not an enemy, to give me understanding.
              Then I read your post that did it. I was floored.

Please forgive me for my harsh words. It was more for a witness to others in my mind. I felt protective of my friends. But my judgment should have stuck to the message, and not you.
              I do truly apologize for that.

Though I will still judge the message, it is not my desire to judge you. Nor do I accuse you to the Father. The message that you send to DIE. Completely and wholly unto HIS WILL. I do hear loud and clear. And what a strange confirmation you are to me.

I do not think I believe that only a FEW will be saved.
              I beleive only a FEW will be "chosen". Chosen for what?
              to be a witness or shepherd if you will.

I beleive He shall write His Laws on ALL of our hearts.
              from the least to the greatest, and no man shall say "know Yah, for they shall ALL know HIM from the LEAST to the greatest.
              Just as His Word commands it.

As you do testify, NO ONE Can come unto the FATHER Lest THEY BE CALLED.

But MANY are CALLED. Just few are "chosen", to guide the others unto death.

But in the end ALL "Kingdoms" shall become YAHS KINGDOM.
              And HE as I see you know, is the ONLY Ruler

Shalom
              Last edited by DeAnna; 11-25-2001, 02:37 AM.
              "At that day

Comment

grazing in the green grass...and

everything About God is IN BALANCE...
                there are times for kindness and times for tearing away the ''blinders'' to eyes 1/2 opened.... when Jesus walked this world He was our example... He bore all fruits.. yet, where were these that day when He walked into that temple with a whip? was He kind to all then? was He patient then?
                He only did what He was told to do...BY His Father He tells us repeatedly this fact.
                The devil and the apostacy church religion are rampant...an Elijah ministry is coming forth.. this ministry tears at everything false and apostate...and NOT of HIM...these houses shall crumble, for God is raising up His temple...not made by hands.. [men] BUT of HIM... To talk truth.. to be effective it has to be LIVED.
                Truth is so powerfull... truth works thats why the devil hates it... but it is NOT my truth... i have none... BUT it is the SPIRIT of truth.. the anointed word in season, thats so effective... the messenger has to BE the message, if NOT...it does not work.
                God does not need great orators...no.. HE NEEDS dead vessels, they have learnt NOT to hinder the flow of living waters.....FEW know this....

Comment

>> everything About God is IN BALANCE...
                  there are times for kindness and times for tearing away the ''blinders'' to eyes 1/2 opened.... <<

What you say is true,The balance exists between the two extremes.
                  As Solomon shows us in Eccleciates. And as Moses lived "like" a "king" for 40 years. with fleshly glory. Then as a shepherd for 40 years. From the highest to the lowest form of living. (the lowest being unto death and non existant outside the Will of Yah.) Not until Yah saw that Moses "turned HIMSELF Aside" (or his "own" authority/power aside) so that he may "see" this "great sight" ie; authority of WHY the bush "burned" but was not consumed). And when Yah saw that Moses "turned himSelf aside" it was THEN that Yah called Moses by Name.

For we have gone back and forth, to and fro As YAH > Straightens the Crooked Paths, and the word of Yah reveals HIMSELF. the "S" that we walk(ed) is becoming a straight line as HIS Word Reveals Himself.

When I say "you", I speak to your blood(soul). For I, like you, do know that we are but vessels. For you offer up the works of Yahs hands, and all that seek to offer up the works of Yahs Hands and not the works of their "own hands", are as Able. Those that "offer up" or "seek" the works of their "own hand" are like unto Cain which means; "possesion".

When cain slew able, ables "blood"(soul) called up from the "earth" to the One True Power of ALL. And cried; "Cain(possesion) has slain me."

By Yahs grace He has healed my blindness to this truth. And as David I have seen "lo' I come in the volume of the book,for it was written of me".

I have been slain, and my blood/soul cries up from my tabernacle/earth unto the "ALL" Mighty, King of Kings Power of Powers.
                  And I did confess that "possesion" condemned me and I was slain.

Like Cain, everyone that puts the power of peoples lives in the peoples own hand and not Yahs. And promotes "self will". And by THIS teach the people to sin against Yah.
                  To separarte them from Yah, their own maker, due to jealousies and envyings of the flesh. They teach the people to offer up sacrifices to Baal or the lord of the flesh, by promoting self will. And not teaching to glorify the Will of our Maker, and the Works of His Hands. AS you say, we are just a vessel. The clay for the potter to mold.
                  In this word you speak truth.

He has also shown me that The Father is true to His Word to justify us, once we see that we must indeed die, (and die daily I do) and be faithful unto the Word of Yah unto total death. As we are "beheaded" (or the delusions of our own authority and power is cut off.) Rev..

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus(Yahs salvation), and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast(flesh), neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ(annointed Word)
                  a thousand years.

Yahshua has allowed me to see that we are now in this 1000 year reign.

As you say we cannot "heal" ourself, ONLY YAH Can Heal Jacobs Wound(deception). There is NONE ELSE. (not even us, as many of us/blood/souls did beleive that somehow we were/are master of our flesh. And sat in the synogogue of Satan, where Satans seat is.

>> .... when Jesus walked this world He was our example... He bore all fruits.. yet, where were these that day when He walked into that temple with a whip? was He kind to all then? was He patient then? <<

But dear Messanger, Yahshua did not walk into His Fathers Temple(ie; us) and do this, He walked into a house made by mans hands, and called it a den of thieves; ie; churches! Religious Doctrine, swines doctrine, that has NOTHING to do with HIS WORD. HIS POWER, HIS AUTHORITY, HIS WILL. And all to do with receiving the mark or the authority of the beast/flesh, in their forehead(that our will/authority is at work) and in their right hand(that we are our own maker).

But Yah has chosen a better thing for us here, and He did call us out of the churches, Out of the dogma and doctrine of Baal. And ever since then we have been learning what it means to die, according to HIS Word, and not Mans.

And we have been gathered togeather to hear HIS > NAME/POWER AUTHORITY, unto the Lords supper to eat the flesh of the "kings(rulers) of the earth(flesh) and the captains and their horses, and those that sit on the high horses, all the way down to both free and bond, from the least to the greatest.

>>> The devil and the apostacy church religion are rampant...an Elijah ministry is coming forth.. this ministry tears at everything false and apostate...and NOT of HIM...these houses shall crumble, for God is raising up His temple...not made by hands.. [men] BUT of HIM... To talk truth.. to be effective it has to be LIVED. <<

We too have been shown this and believe, and do seek exactly what ye speak.

>>> Truth is so powerfull... truth works thats why the devil hates it... but it is NOT my truth... i have none... BUT it is the SPIRIT of truth.. the anointed word in season, thats so effective... <<

Yes this is true, and by His Grace, He has allowed us to see it is as you say. For we do know that Yah Only does give the increase(truth)
                  And we do know the flesh and it's ruler does hate this doctrine, as it shows forth the Power of The Father and not man.

>> the messenger has to BE the message, if NOT...it does not work. <<

Okay. if this is a truth, I pray thee to speak to the Father and ask Word for me, that I may receive. For I am still of the mind that Yahshua/JesusYAHS Salvation) is the message, and we the clay are but the vessels Our Father does mold to show forth His purposes and plan, unto the blood/soul that He has given us.

>>>God does not need great orators...no.. HE NEEDS dead vessels, they have learnt NOT to hinder the flow of living waters.....FEW know this....<<

I agree that Yah does not need man to speak for Him but will cause man to open his mouth wide so that HE shall fill it(ps. 81:10). I do know that by The Word of Yah all things are made and nothing is made that hasn't been or isn't made by HIM.

And this as you say is a truth; that few know this.
                  For the harvest is plentyful but the reapers are few.

I do perceive that you are here to prepare the dead, possibly for the great transformation, and all I ask is that you bury us not without a blessing.

shalom
                  "At that day

Comment

grazing in the green grass....and

Jesus Christ is THE WORD.......
                    the WORD IS A PERSON..
                    the written WORD, is life.....
                    the words a believer speaks out.... are to be His words...and these words then TOUCH... they bring joy or their bring scorn to the hearers....
                    A believer starts off as a babe, yet even in the babe stage God already knows the destiny FOR THAT LIFE.
                    When a believer reads the word of God...many times it appears as dull, yet once the teacher, the Holy Spirit arrives to teach, it is no longer dull but opens up into unspeakable joy.....the scriptures are ''opened'' and shown and then.... the tests and the trials begins, so that a believer is stretched into conforming with what they have been shown within His word how to...... BE....
                    as example...
                    i had a great fear of flying...it was not normal...it was demonic.. and quiet hatefull...
                    BUT the teacher showed me ''I have NOT given u the spirit of fear, but of a sound mind etc etc'' now i love this scripture...yet.. i was fearfilled over this flying...
                    soon i HAD to fly... it was a must... so... i was thinking ''i must have a sound mind over this'' well i confess i could not get a sound mind over it at all...in fact i was getting worse in mind NOT better as the hour approached, for this flying ..well.. i can tell you, i was a mess and blaming myself for not having this sound mind like i was being shown...
                    well i was sitting now in the airport , and they called my flight.. up i get so afraid and stupid and pathetic..nothing woking at all.... and as i went down the stairs... i remembered ''come unto Me all ye who are heavy laden, and I WILL GIVE U REST..'' math 11.v.28-29...well I did I said ''Father...i give to you, this burden i cannot carry it no longer i am a mess...here take this afraid of flying from me please and give me your rest''....
                    I got on the plane a little calmer, but still very messy, and i sat down... as i looked over across the aisle i saw an older man holding a small child...he was kissing it and hugging it and i notice how much HE LOVED this child...then ...i heard in my heart this '' see that man with his son, see how much he loves and is taking such care of his child....do you NOT think i am doing the same for you""?
                    fear left that moment.. it vanished...totally and completely and i have been flying now so many times i can hardly count... and each time i fly... i hear the same message....
                    now... in this small story is a principle...
                    i was shown the scriptures about fear etc yet when I had to face this.. i was unable i tried BUT was unable...yet as soon as i asked Jesus to carry my problem....it left soon after....
                    i died to flying fears....they are as nothing...that dross within me was fired out, by the sudden appearance of MY SAVIOUR.. He appeared for me and the enemy called'' fear'' fled....
                    i died..that He may live...
                    it does NOT end there...no...
                    time and time again.. the scripture is opened, then the test, then the holding on then the victory IN HIM alone.. never me... i would and will fail....this is dying daily and each time this happens and a vessel is totally yeilded up.. it is only then thru such pressings that the messenger BECOMES TO MESSAGE.. FOR IT IS ALL Gods training and workmanship.
                    this is the pathway all the heros of God have passed thru... it is SUBMISSION only to His word and will.... the choice of whom we serve is always and forever infront of us.....
                    choose...HIM
                    choose..slavish evil and lies....
                    HE MADE me CHOOSE Him....''my way'' DID NOT WORK....

Comment

Working...
                    X