• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the REAL TRUTH cannot

be found...
    INSIDE of the realm....
    where EVERYTHING was and is LOST.
    can u understand this?
    Jesus when He walked this world LET nothing of IT touch Him...
    He was not involved in this world...for IT IS LOST...
    He restores... that which is lost...
    come out from the unclean thing....separate from it... become only a sujourner...not a squatter.. be only.passing thru and touching not for all of it is UNCLEAN...all of it....tainted and filled with lies... every attitiude not matter ''how appealing'' is cursed...amen.
    do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

the REAL TRUTH cannot

It's unfortunate that most Believers don't realize that being saved means that they are not citizens of this world.
    REVELATION
    A Revolution In The Making

End Time Discussions, Religious Debate, Miracles, & More!

A place for the poor, the humble, and the meek.

"This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.'

Psalms 34:6

Comment

the Real truth cannot

yes...this world is accursed...
      the values it contains are accursed....
      only Jesus Christ and ABIDING in HIM, is not... called salvation... the freedom of the spirit of the soul and of the body. 3 in one.
      The devil controls this world, called the prince, under the allowing of Almighty God..we know this...yet...a believer cannot have 2 paths to follow, a little from here and a little from there. The earthly or fleshly values and all of its wisdoms, can no longer be tolerated... and must be STRICKENED from a believers new value system like the poison they are.,
      Drinking poison, eventually kills...
      Drinking the water of life...is life eternal....for it is drinking and partaking of all truth....truth is power and truth is eternal.
      stricken...the foul
      partake of the divine.
      choices...
      a believer is given choices each day... confronted by them to see ''which God will you serve this day''.....to play the harlot, or to play the bride. [harlot = false, bride = true]
      these choices are HARD on the adamic nature, for he wars against the spirit...that is to be expected.....2 types of persona, in one person, each vi-ing for ''authority''... shall adam win or shall Christ ?
      it is a most hatefull position...hatefull....
      for the adamic nature, is what ''we'' all are used to....and birthed into, plus extremely comfortable and well acquainted with...
      yet..
      in a believer... IT is Christ IS WHO IS BEING FORMED within....
      adam HATES Christ...and tries to KILL, each revelation, or each choice...YET... Christ in a believer is ever present....and this conflict is being walked out, inside a believer until CHRIST IS FORMED IN US, in all fullness.... and God shall not let a believer go, till this is accomplished...
      FEW find eternal life.
      the ''adam'' within MUST die...
      The ''adam'' within kills us.....
      Jesus Christ...had NO adam....see...HIM....
      a believer is processed and progressed to have NO adam....see!!
      oh yes... there is a war... it is vivious...and unrelentling, the stakes are high...
      BUT
      walking with almighty God in the footsteps of Jesus Christ daily shall make a way......dont choose...MAKE JESUS CHRIST CHOOSE FOR YOU...........to become totally dependant UPON OUR FATHER, is the TRUTH and His great desire..TOTALLY....

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

death to self! Amen!
        REVELATION
        A Revolution In The Making

End Time Discussions, Religious Debate, Miracles, & More!

A place for the poor, the humble, and the meek.

"This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.'

Psalms 34:6

Comment

Isaiah 49:22
          ".... for they shall not be ashamed that Wait for Me. "

Jeremiah 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains(authorities/powers of darkness): they have gone from mountain to hill,
          (from anothers authority to their own authority)
          they have forgotten their restingplace.
          (True Sabbath)

Ezekiel 34:
          7 Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of Yah.

11 For thus saith YAH; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.
          12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the
          mountains(authority) of Israel. (ie; Jacob's "Maker")

15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith YAH. 16 I will seek that which was LOST, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

:18 Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with YOUR FEET the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with YOUR FEET?

21 Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad;

23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant DAVID; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
          24 And I YAH will be their RULER, and my servant DAVID a prince among them; I YAH have spoken it.

Everybody, This is The Word Of YAH.
          David is your "human witness". David KNEW he had a "maker". And that 'maker' was not himself.

This is the Key of David, that opens a door, and no man shutteth!

For NO MAN can tell you, you do not have a MAKER!
          NO MAN, can shut this door!

This is The Word of Yah and it is the Truth.

Once one "receives" this Key, and does not "give" this "key" to others, has shut a door, that no man "can" open.
          For it comes "through" eachother, FROM YAH.

One may only "give" that which one has received. For in the beginning >> The Earth was WITHOUT Form, and VOID.

There is nothing in existance that has come forth of mans hand that wasn't GIVEN him. Good and "bad" alike.

This is the "two edged" sword. On one hand it makes any person void and powerless and therefore innocent.
          And the other hand it may cause one to be angry and say; "Why has thou made me thus?" (and there are answers!)

Are you Lost? Do you have this enourmous ? mark in your head? Has your heart turned unto your MAKER and cried,
          "there is no hope for me but Thee." ?

If not... you will.
          If so... I tell you true, blessed are they that WAIT upon Yah, you shall be FOUND and Truth Will Come > TO YOU. HE Will come to you HIMSELF. and HE Shall be your shepherd.
          "Lo' the KINGDOM is WITHIN YOU."

The KEY of David is set as an open door to all who seek YAH and HIS AUTHORITY, HIS Purpose, HIS plan, His Hand, His Will, His Reign. Which means none of it is in your hand. none of it is in your power, none of it is of your MAKING. What IS in your power/all of ours power, as a GIVEN is to turn back to the HOUSE(FAITH) of DAVID. turn thy heart unto Yah.

"O' Yah, create in me a pure heart".
          (prayed David. And was granted it.)

People have no problem asking for rent or family or this or that, and rejoice because the King of Kings granted their request, and we skip away in song, AS IF...We got the whole "pure heart" thing covered!" And THIS is the wicked way we must turn from!

I tell you true, if you have not Asked for a Pure Heart to be Created In you by HIS Hand, you do not have a pure heart. nor any HOPE of obtaining one until you Turn to Yah your Maker and ask Him to grant you such a thing.

If you have not Asked for a lying tongue to be kept far from you.
          You remain a liar. If you have not Asked for a thieving hand to be taken from you You are a Theif! Even if you swear you have never stolen a thing from any one. Simply because you gave credit unto yourself for any good or bad thing that has come forth from
          your vessel, and you have not praised YOUR Maker and provider of ALL things, in that which you credit yourself to have in your possession.

"To the pure all things are pure". (May we understand This!)

DUE to THIS Truth: no man may boast. the pointing of the finger is taken away from the "midst" of us. No man may "in truth" oppress another.

Due to THIS TRUTH: (The Key of David)
          The naked are clothed with the RIGHTEOUSNESS of YAH. (not their own) The hungry are fed, the heavy BURDENS(sins) are "undone". The soul/blood is "stretched out" to the afflicted. The POOR are BROUGHT unto "our" HOUSE(FAITH). And we become fountains of living waters. and Our darkness
          shall be as the noon day. And the Glory of YAH shall be our reward.

For this "house" is for ALL that seek YAH. If one seeks himself, this house is not for him. But when he gets tired of "seeking himself" it is open to all that seek YAH. I don't care how rotten you are or can be. This door is set as an open door and no man can shut it. When you cry unto your maker to make you
          RE BORN... RE MADE... and you ASK for THIS "re making" ACCORDING to HIS WORD: ie;

grant thy servant/vessel a forgiving heart, that when I sin against you(forget all things are of you and good and wonderful in thy purpose) that I too may be forgiven.

grant thy servant an honest tongue, that I not be ashamed in the day I am reproached.

"grant ME THY Laws GRACIOUSLY. O' Yah".
          "enlarge my heart that I may follow after Thy Commands"
          "I shall follow after Thy commands after thou hast enlarged my heart"
          'O' Yah, forsake not the works of thine own hands."

Yah re makes all those that ask to be re born.

He shall give a "new heart". He shall "cause" the desires of your new heart. And all shall be "made" a new.

At first you don't "see" it, just like you don't see a sprout from the ground for a while. Even though it's been given "seed", "water", and "Light". No it will not be by your own hand. And during the "process" of your rebirth there is recompense.
          As it is written:

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

For all who truly desire to be with Yah, to be one with Him, to be "right" with Him, to care not if the whole world thinks them mad and casts them off, they gladly forgive them and receive them a blessing, if ONLY they are RIGHT with YAH.
          Then our desire is toward our husband. And we shall be brought forth. And we shall bring forth. And Our Husband shall rule over Us.

"For saith Yah, I shall be their El(ruler) and they shall be MY People!"

Hosea 2:16 And it shall be at that day,
          saith Yah, that thou shalt call me Ishi; (My Husband)
          and shalt call me no more Baali. (My Lord)

Talk to (y)our maker. He is thy Potter. And His throne is called
          "The Mercy Seat". His Mercy, is Endless. Jonah knew this.

Jonah 4:2 And he prayed unto Yah,
          and said, I pray thee, O Yah, was not this
          my saying, when I was yet in my country?
          Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew
          that thou art a gracious Ruler, and merciful,
          slow to anger, and of great kindness, and
          repentest thee of the evil.

And David our witness, our friend, our beloved, assures us,

I will praise thee;
          for I am fearfully and wonderfully Made:
          "Marvellous are Thy Works";
          and THAT my soul knoweth right well. Ps139:14

Everyone, Anyone...

TRUST Him. Even if you know, you don't know, you can still TRUST the maker of all things including you, to listen to His creation WHEN they speak to Him.
          Unless they speak unto Him contentously. Disrespectfully. Then they get a deaf ear. But if you are "bowing" before Him.
          ALL of Your Authority laid down before HIM.

and desire to bring Him your cause I tell you true there are angels that stand before the Father on your behalf, and they
          are ascending and decsending upon you until You are sealed in the forehead, and you have no more doubt of Who it is you serve, and by whos and what power you do move, breath, and have your being.

Though thy pains of birth are multiplied, and ye shall stand in Pharoahs furnace, no harm shall come to you. On the contrary, ye shall be re fined. And you are not there alone but Yahshua standing in the midst of you to work a work that
          you know not of. (Buts its usually what you prayed for) Thus:

Revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
          (The Word; that brings all things forth)

He shall save His People! And His People are talking to Him or learning of Him, or thinking about him or rejoicing because of Him, all the time.

I tell you true, the seals are being opened. And the Key of David is revealed and given to all those that desire to enter therein. And the Son of David shall build thee a temple. One of rejoicing and song. One of prayers and supplications unto Yah Most High, Authority and Ruler of all. right from within thee. My Father is Willing. And thy sacrifices(prayers) shall be accepted.

love,
          d'
          "At that day
          shall a man look to his Maker,
          and his eyes shall have respect
          to the Holy One of Israel."
          Isaiah 17:7

Comment

the real truth cannot

amen amen...
            ''the people MADE willing in the day of His power'' ps.110.v1-2...
            we can boast of nothing...
            ''we'' [the demi-mini-god-called -self]
            have to cease...THAT HE may be all in all in us and thru us......
            cry out for the removal of the flesh!!!!
            wrestle with God for the promises... like Jacob did... and he received the NAME change to PRINCE of God....Israel.. a member of the ROYAL household....a blessing....

Comment

HalelluYah!
              "At that day

Comment

David was said to have had a pure heart "ALL the days of his LIFE".

And yet... He committed adultery with Bathsheba and had her husband murdered.
                It is unlikely David had a "pure heart" during these days. And yet served Yah with a pure heart "all the days of his Life". This causes me to think that David was "re born".
                And passed from "death to life" during his "lifetime". In other words; "Re Born".
                Thus: "all the days of his LIFE".

Just a thought.

Love,
                d'
                "At that day

Comment

the real truth cannot

be made of stone! Or can it?
                  Ps 119:142
                  142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth. (KJV)
                  As also is said:
                  Ps 119:151
                  151 Thou art near, O YAHWEH; and all thy commandments are truth.(KJV)
                  Which were spoken by YAHWEH at the mount and written on tables of stone:
                  Deut 4:12-13
                  12 And (the) YAHWEH spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.
                  13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.(KJV)
                  Thus, the spoken word was given a physical existence. These words (the truth) are commanded to be upon our foreheads and bound upon our arm and written on our doors and gates:
                  Deut 6:8-9
                  8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
                  9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates. (KJV)
                  These words (the truth) were made flesh so that Israel could see a similitude (the Word fulfilled):
                  John 1:14
                  14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (KJV)
                  And given to us according to this affirmation of YAH:
                  Ezek 11:19
                  19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their (our) flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: (KJV)
                  This heart of flesh is given as a New Covenant for all of us according to this promise:
                  Jer 31:33
                  33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith (the) YAHWEH, I will put my law (truth) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their ELOHIM, and they shall be my people. (KJV)
                  So, the truth was first written or bound upon hearts of stone. Now, it is being written upon our hearts of flesh by Messiah Yahushua so that this world can again see a true similitude in word and deed:
                  2 Cor 3:2-3
                  2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
                  3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Messiah ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living ELOHIM; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. (KJV)
                  Do you have a heart of flesh or one of stone? Have a good Sabbath Day!

Sincerely, Spying
                  The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Flesh

We believe that not only is the law written on hearts (tables) of flesh, but that the whole HOUSE (TABERNACLE) of the LORD is being built of flesh (HIS BODY).

Let US not look for a final temple of stone.
                    Let US look to HIS BODY as HIS final TEMPLE.
                    That is the purpose of the whole CREATION.

"no roof on the sukka"

All WE own; all that WE really have is "choice".
                    In the end our LORD will claim HIS BODY.
                    HIS BODY chooses to be HIS.

HIS WAY is the only WAY.
                    We are ONE!!!
                    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
                    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
                    I CREATED YOU for ME.
                    That is why I SAVED YOU.
                    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                    YHSHWH

Comment

Sukkah Covering?

Hi Israelthebride,

Good morning and happy Sabbath Day to you. You have answered wisely now in several posts. If you continue to do so, I am going to have to change my stated opinion of you and profusely apologize to you.

The sukkah is made of various branches (see Nehemiah 8:17). Each of us are a branch. Gathered together we comprise the sukkah, and we are a woman. A woman has a covering for her head which is her hair. Paul also teaches that this hair must be covered when a woman prays.

Now, I am not attempting here to start another head coverings thread, but I would like to know why you believe that the sukkah should have no roof? I am also certain that I have read, and I could be mistaken here, that a valid sukkah can have a roof made of branches as long as one can still see a few stars though the branches. Are you looking at the Sukkah as being Messiah himself and hence no covering?

Sincerely, Spying
                      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X