Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the Spirits INSTRUCTION, to Jesus Christ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Spirits INSTRUCTION, to Jesus Christ........

is found in Ps,91...
    there is practically nothing of a personal testimony ..''v.2. i will say to the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in WHOM I shall trust''...
    so apart from that ,it is not the psalmist speaking about God, or to God, it is the 3rd person speaking to Him, as to His relationship with Heaven
    Jesus must have FED on this psalm 91...
    for it is heavens instruction, setting down the'' key principles'' of abiding
    and
    under..
    being ''key'' words...
    it was in this secret place of abiding and being under...that all satanic attack misfired, when tested out on Jesus Christ...and it was in the abiding in the secret place and dwelling under His shadow, that Jesus walked in total victory over all the powers of the adversary.
    do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

I believe that satan never misfires. Even with our LORD GOD, Y'SHUA, as a human being; when satan tempted it was temptation. "...for HE was tempted as WE are..."

When tempted, WE choose who to turn to and/or who to listen to.

The temptations used in this "human being" (ME) affect the strongest desires in this "human being". I AM tempted in the "thing" that my mind most desires.

I believe the "thing" a person thinks about all the time - that "thing" is that person's god.

When I AM tempted I turn to the TRUE GOD!!! LORD GOD, Y'SHUA!!! I live HIS WORD (My REFUGE). I "do" HIS WAYs (My FORTRESS). I trust HIM because HE says to.

This "human being" (ME) is so selfish; so self-centered. When tempted, I AM sorry to say that those are the times I really need my GOD. When tempted, I regret that those are the times I truly bow down to my GOD. I only LOVE my LORD GOD, Y'SHUA, because HE LOVEs ME first. I AM a wretched man. My LOVE is only a reaction of my LORD's LOVE for ME.

Bless you, satan, in the NAME of my LORD GOD, Y'SHUA.
    Your temptations make ME turn to my LORD GOD, Y'SHUA, in TRUTH!!!

Thank YOU, LORD GOD, Y'SHUA for allowing temptations.
    All things are meant to draw ME near to YOU!!!
    I hear YOU.

"Come to ME!!!"
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
    X