Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gospel "According to the Scriptures".

Shalom everyone,
    I had posted this a while back. This is mostly for the new people here. Sorry that it's so "long"... I just don't know how to show this in a short version, please forgive me. It may be elementary for some and foolishness to others, but it was a true blessing to me, when it was shown to me. It was the beginning of my understanding. So I share it ever so often in hope to give to others, what has been given to me.

Many have an "opinion" of exactly "what" the "gospel" is. There is only one place in the bible, that I am aware of, that states exactly "what" the Gospel IS.
    This is in 1st. Corinthians the 15th. Chap. >

15:1 "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; > (not fall)
    15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain."

(This is the gospel DECLARED. THIS is the gospel that SAVES us, if we don't keep this in memory, "what" the gospel is, then our faith is in vain, or worthless)

1St. Corinthians 15:3 > For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Yahshua died for our sins > "according to the scriptures;"

This is not of Paul's own understanding, he didn't just "figure" this out, it was shown to him, as it was me & now you, this is what most, (myself included), miss. That the "death, burial, resurrection, is according to the scriptures, or the OLD testament, for the New Testament had not been written yet, so when ever you see the word "scriptures" in the NT, it is referring to the Old Testament part of your bible.

15:4 "And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

(There it is again, "according to the scriptures" or OT, this is the gospel that "saves"!)

Therefore, the "Gospel" that "saves"... is NOT that the Messiah died on the cross, to bear our sins, and that he was buried in Joseph's' new tomb, and that he resurrected the 3rd. Day. BUT> how it is written in the Old Testament... The Gospel that saves > is seeing 'how" the Old Testament, tells about Yahshua, or points up to "HIM".
    Now before I take you to the Old Testament to show his >
    "death, burial, resurrection" (DBR)
    I first want to take you to Yahshuas' words so we can see how "He" showed it.

In Luke 24:27; This is after the resurrection. Peter & Cleopas were walking, talking & feeling down about the messiah's "missing body". Then he appeared unto them, though they didn't know it was he. (This happens to us often.)
    He asks what's wrong & they tell him & he says O fools & slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken etc. Then >

Luke 24:27; "And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself."
    (Expounded means to explain in great detail)

44: "And he said unto them, These are the "words" which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that "all things must be fulfilled", which were written in the Law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me."
    45 "Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,"
    Now... these are men that walked with him, talked with him, learned directly under him.. & Yet, just NOW are their eyes being "opened" to "understand" the scriptures...

Now... John 5:39

"Ye search the scriptures; for in them ye "think" ye have eternal life: and they are they, which testify of me."

See this? "They" (The scriptures) testify (are speaking) of > ME.

Notice he didn't say they testify of Moses, or Adam or Eve or the Children of Israel, or even of you or I... but of "HIM".

John 5:40 "And ye will not come to "me", that ye might have life. "

5:45 "Do not think that I will "accuse" you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, "Moses", in whom ye trust."

Moses is equivalent to "Law" for he wrote it, and if you trust the "laws" to obtain your righteousness, then you are sure to continue in condemnation. For you are putting the "scriptures" on yourself, and not on Yahshua(Yahs Salvation). The point is, the scriptures were never written for "us" to fulfill. At least not until we believe HE is WILLING to "fulfill" it IN US. And often even "This" (Him fulfilling it in us), is not as it "appears". But that's another post. Smile.

Isaiah 46:9) remember the former things of old: for I am Yah, and there is none else; I am Yah, and there is NONE like me. 10) Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
    11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it,
    >> I << will also DO it.

John 5:46 "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for "he wrote of me."
    (Again, he does not say: he wrote of me ... "and"... but "of me".)
    Now how did Moses write of the savior? Moses is credited to writing the first 5 books of the bible, this contained the vision of the creation, the law & the trials & tribulations of the children of Israel.

Well, we must "keep in memory " what the > gospel is <, the >
    Death, Burial, Resurrection, (DBR) of Yahshua the messiah "according the scriptures" or OLD Testament. Now because Yahshua started with Moses > "and beginning with Moses, and all the prophets" etc. (Luke: 24:27) Then so should we. So, here goes:

Moses was born unto a death decree. (Death)
    he was put in an arc covered with bullpitch & slime (burial). Then he was brought out by pharaoh's daughter, now to be an "Egyptian". (Resurrection) at "3" mos. old.
    Now Resurrection means: a bringing forth, or coming out with change, that's why when we receive Yahshua the messiah, he resurrects in us bringing about a change... not just on how you act, but how you think and "see" > more on that later.

Nonetheless, Moses is now an Egyptian. He lived like a king for "40" yrs. After every "DBR" You will see a 4 or 40 or 400, for 0 is just a place holder, there are truly only 9 numbers, as there are 9 divine attributes, 9 planets in solar system, 9 systems in our body, 9 vessels in the tabernacle, 9 numbers on a world wide telephone system & so on. Even the num. 13 > 1 plus 3 = 4
    The #4 denotes the saviour. The SUN was put in the sky on the "4th". Day.. The SON came walking the earth in the "4000" year. Now keep in mind that 1 day is like a thousand yrs. & 1000 yrs. a day. (2nd Peter 3:8)

Continued: (sorry, but, but, ... this is "good stuff" though. smile)
    "At that day
    shall a man look to his Maker,
    and his eyes shall have respect
    to the Holy One of Israel."
    Isaiah 17:7

Back to Moses/Yahshua. >

Then he desired to be amongst his brethren, he saw an Egyptian smiting a Jew, he killed the Egyptian (death) he then buried him in the sand (burial) then he fled to the land of Midia where he saw the daughters of Jethro RU El, at the well, and helped them to get water. When they got home their dad asked, "why so early".. They said an "Egyptian" helped us, but we know that he is not an Egyptian, but it was that "Egyptian" that was killed, and buried, so that "Egyptian" had to be pointed out, only now it's Moses the Hebrew, taking on that "change". (Resurrection) He lived as a shepherd for "40" yrs.

All of the stories have a death burial resurrection & 4 or 40 or 400. That is to say: Death, burial, resurrection, Yahshua...

The flood,
    It rained, people were "dying,"(death) Noah & his family in arc; (burial) & "resurrected" on "new" ground. After the "3rd". Time of sending the dove out. It had rained for "40" days.

The Passover itself was, a "death, burial, resurrection", and a 3 day journey to and through the red sea, and the children of Israel was in the wilderness for "40" years.
    In Romans We are told that the "invisible things of HIM are "clearly" seen, and "understood" by the things that are made". (Rom. 1:19-20)

So we can "see" something "Invisible"... Clearly! And understand it! How? By the things that are made. So when we read "and there was a war in heaven". In Rev. 12:7, we would not know what "war" was, unless we had war here on the earth plain. Now we know that no one is up in heaven with guns and what have you, but we understand the "precept" or concept, of war. Or when we read that in the end days that there will be a famine in the land, "not a famine of bread or water" (Amos 8:11) but a famine of hearing the words of Yahweh. What are his "words"? They are "spirit". But the point is, we wouldn't know what 'famine' was, if we didn't have starvation here on the earth, nor would we understand just how truly horrid and painful it is. Therefore when we come across people that are rude, impatient, and hard to like or be around, we are seeing a "starving" child. Often starving children have a hard time "eating" at first. Their body is not used to good food. It takes time.

Everywhere you look, there is a DBR, any and every living thing takes on a DBR; the food we eat, it's "dead", we eat it, (burial) then the nutrients in that food "resurrect" through out our body giving us life. Every "3"days, we receive a "new" lining in our stomach. Digestion is approx. "40" minutes.

The Caterpillar:
    The caterpillar goes to sleep (death) he is "buried" in a cocoon, the norm is > 3 days< for the cocoon > he "resurrects" a butterfly ... I strongly encourage anyone to "learn" about the caterpillar and the butterfly... A caterpillar has 12 eyes (I think of the disciples because they were witnesses and because their "eyes" were opened to understand scripture). It has 12 sets of feet. I think of the 12 tribes.
    We know death is synonymous to sleep due to the story of Lazarus. (John 11:11)
    Also in the scripture when Stephan died. (Acts 7:60)

Now the DBR in the Old Testament, are not the only things that point to Yahshua ... remember > "And beginning at Moses and ALL the prophets, he expounded unto them in "all" the scriptures the things concerning himself."

When Moses & the children of Israel went through the Red Sea, this was a "baptism". (Rom. 10:1) Remember when Moses went up to the Mt. & was there for 40 days & 40 nights & did not eat or drink ... and the children of Israel were tempted by Satan & they created the golden calf?

Well, in Matt. The 3rd. Chap. Yahshua went to get baptized by John. John says I am not fit, I should be baptized of thee. And Yahshua says to him, "just suffer it to be so now John, for it is up to us to "fulfil all righteousness". Afterwards he went straightway to the desert where he did not eat or drink for 40 days & nights & was tempted by Satan. Notice the precepts? Baptism, fasting for 40 days & nights, tempted by Satan...
    Further more, Satan wanted Yahshua to "command" the "stones" to be made "bread". The Law was written on "sand stones". Satan wanted the stones or the "law" to be our bread, our only way to righteousness, our only hope for life. But Yahshua said;

> "It is written, man shall not live by "bread" alone, but on EVERY word that proceedeth out of the mouth of Yahweh." Now whose "words" did Yahshua speak? The Fathers!

There is also the "two brother" precept, (my dear friend Paul showed me this) All through the bible, the "older" brother looses his inheritance to the younger brother. Now this is not to say that Satan is the older brother or the "first born", but Satan is the one we all knew "first".
    Ps 51:5 "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me."
    For Satan is the "prince of this world" And he will "loose" his inheritance to Yahshua.

Truly ALL SCRIPTURE is about Yah, and His purpose and plan.
    And understanding this, is that "other" tongue spoken of in Is.28:9&10.
    There is so much more... Joseph is a wonderful one to point out Yahshua,
    ImAHebrew and Spying showed me the red heifer, in Num. 19, how it pointed up to Yahshua, like the Passover lamb does. Maybe they will do it again for you here. I would try, but afraid I wouldn't do it justice like they did.

Why does this gospel "save"? Because when one truly "sees" this, they have come out of the Kingdom of "man" where man rules, and into the Kingdom of YAH, where YAH RULES. For "man" did not cause these things to "line up", YAH did. And if YAH did it, then "man" didn't! All things are according to HIS Purpose, and HIS Plan.
    We are not our own "maker".

"O' that man would praise the goodness of Yah toward the children of men."

In His Service,
    Love d'
    "At that day

Comment

Gospel, according to scriptures....

Jesus Christ KNEW His OT. scriptures... like u quoted...
      He lived in them and thru them KNEW His ministry.. especially in the Ps... for-instance i.e. Ps.91...
      when He knew them, HE APPLIED THEM.. without question to His life.
      HE DWELT within the boundaries of spiritual knowledge.
      See.. the devil and his demons know scriptures...YET...what good does it do them?
      A pagan can know the Holy bible word for word if so desired and many do, it is a hobby for them... they ''gather'' religions..like coins..these people like to be super-spiritual....
      BUT
      the difference is IN THE LIVING of the scriptures...
      for it is a road map or a directory, a treasure chest or an information booklet, on
      * what is the COST of entrance into this Kingdom?
      *what are the customs within the Kingdom of Heaven?...
      *what are the manners and ideals of the Kingdom of Heaven.?
      *what is UNacceptable habits and values within the Kingdom of Heaven...?
      *How to enter into the kingdom of heaven and stay there continually dwelling richly within?
      *how to live in resurrection power and great glory.... and the cost?
      *How to have authority over all manner of darkness, and the cost?
      *How to deal with every known situation....spiritually?
      all are recorded within the Holy writ as examples to follow with real live people walking this path before us....
      however... as ''nice'' as this all sounds to the flesh...the SPIRIT called TRUTH....is the explanation, NEVER our own understanding...
      our own understand messes people up as 22,000 denominations proves...powerless and found wanting ..yet filled with the religious and scripture quoters like u, would not believe.
      The PRODUCT IS THERE....
      but the failure rate is horrific.
      FEW, find eternal life u see.,, for the Spirit called TRUTH only ever advises the SHEEP and no other will His sheep hear.
      yes...but remember blinded eyes are totally unable to see....
      deception is the plan.... and this worlds masses love it.
      do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

Dearest Lucy,

I hope my poetry doesn't offend you. But this is exactly what I see. If I am blind and do not know it. I have a comforter, that I trust to show it.

Yah has our heart.
        It is in His hands.
        As is the desire,
        To follow His commands.

And when we fall.
        Short of His glory.
        May His grace abound.
        The end of story.
        "At that day

Comment

gospel...''according to the scriptures...

the 2 go hand -in-hand
          the knowing, with the living walk.
          the knowing by itself...is just knowledge! does zilch.
          the knowing PLUS the living walk, in obedience to His Kingdom rules and values, is supernatural kingdom living...the exact same as Jesus Christ.
          We enter in, and just KEEP WALKING the living reality way... we never enter in and stand stationary...for that is called religious deception...
          Religious people try to enter in....BUT..the cost is far 2 expensive they are unable to pay... for NO carnal people can pass this way... only dead people, who can say along with Apostle Paul '' IT IS no longer I who live BUT CHRIST WHO LIVES IN me''...thats the entrance fee....
          We are to learn to die graciously, on the cross. filling up the sacrifice He left for us to fill, and also, that He may dwell within our body for a believer is a living sacrifice!
          .. there are NO ''flesh eaters'' in the Kingdom of Heaven, for it belongs to the new creature who is different creation, all are spiritual and obedient, for they have LEARNT to BOW low to the King of Glory, every day and in all ways.....HE IS 1ST/2ND/ and last.......... THE KING. amen

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

Are you saying to me Lucy that in your physical walk you have obtained complete obediance to the letter of the law?

Have you also fulfilled the law written in Mathew 5 - 7 that Yahshua gave unto His diciples?

I am not being fecious, I really want to know.
            "At that day

Comment

Also, can you tell me what you think of these scriptures?

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Thank you,
              "At that day

Comment

gospel, according to Scriptures...

I have found, that each believer walks with the Lord personally...
                I love that...
                Each has a path, to a destiny known only to them and Almighty God, therefore my path is not your path, what u learn, pehaps i have yet to do so.....but...my path is now walking with HIM, and is exceedingly wonderfull, for i lack nothing, as I trust IN HIM to meet each need, for I am dying-to-self and all its adamic characteristics, that kill, why?
                that HE may live... and a dying person is beyond helping themself....they are not longer dependant upon their own wills and wishes, Just like the Saviour...as their example.
                that is my answer to your question...[ i no longer get drawn into useless debates, that demons control, for i no longer walk as a slave to demonic controls, in areas where i once dwelt]
                as for the other question on Revs.19... i have not as yet had a personal revelation on it and as i never rely upon a mans opinion.... i cannot comment... mere mans opinions are faulty as 22,000 demoninations prove......
                I only rely on 1st hand revelational knowledge via the Holy Spirit, lining up to His word, this way i have found i get the best of the best, in teachers and very accurate knowledge.... i do hope this answers your queries....

Comment

Thank you.

That is the first time I understood what you were trying to say.

I agree.

Yahshua did give me revelation of these, I only share.

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls(US) that fly in the midst of heaven(Spirit), Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

By sharing the Truth that Yah is in complete control of our life, from a to z. Does "eat" the "flesh" or their supposed authority of their own lives. Showing forth that we are not our own maker, "we" are but dust, we are indeed DEAD, and it is HIM that does provide the LIFE, NOT US.

This "eats' the flesh of all, Notice He starts with the "Kings" of the "earth" (not spirit) and then "captains", he starts with the highest of those that seek to control others, and goes all the way down to those who seek to have power of their own lives.

But the truth "eats" this away. I believe we are gathering and doing just that.
                  "At that day

Comment

Gospel, according to the scriptures...

perhaps it is a ''cultural thing'' i am British... therefore we use words differently.
                    Not all meanings are the same in each english speaking nation...who knows....

Comment

I'll bet you're right.

I'm a "southern belle" with the blood of the Irish. (grin)

I just looked this up.

Check this out >

Smyrna:

G4666 smurna {smoor'-nah}
                      ¤ apparently strengthened for 3464
                      ¤ 1) myrrh, a bitter gum and costly perfume which exudes from a certain tree or shrub in Arabia and Ethiopia, or is obtained by incisions made in the bark: as an antiseptic it was used for embalming

G3464 muron {moo'-ron} ¤ probably of foreign origin
                      ¤ 1) ointment

This fits you so well !

I mean, you can come across kind of bitter, but you also talk about "Ones not being able to enter in because it is too "costly".

And one gets this "ointment"
                      (which is always symbolic of spirit in scripture)
                      by making > " incisions " into the bark of these trees.
                      "We" are referred to as "trees" in scripture.

And one uses this "ointment" to "embalm the dead" !

wow!
                      "At that day

Comment

I do beleive you are here for me.

I tell you true, my thigh has been out of joint something aweful, since we started talking. Thats why I couldn't sleep that night when I was supposed give you that scripture;

> unto the angel of the church of Smyrna.

Well, I truly desire to be dead, and only exist in HIM.
                        so... embalm away.
                        "At that day

Comment

Gospel.....according to scriptures....

i only speak what i am told too...
                          many times i do not wish to write as i do....but.. I am faithfull to my call and i do not ''tickle ears''... I tell as I have been told and for me it works ALWAYS.....
                          IT WORKS ONLY BECAUSE I FOUND OUT... i am not worth very much in the scheme of things as a live, carnal useless believer, strutting around preaching a powerless gospel, that has so much in promises YET, produces so little...
                          for i used to be
                          filled with my own ego and my own ''rights'' I was far to self important.... so I died... I gave UP my life.. now i have NO rights BUT His... no ideals, BUT His and no needs but His... u see I COPIED HIMSELF...I looked at HIM and I loved HIM, i looked at me, and i was pathetic...His has become My life.. Just like He became for the Apostles... particularly Paul... The new creature.
                          the NEW creature has a different Spirit....the Holy Spirit... HOLY ...[not lets make excuses and limit God]
                          When a believer is being processed...there is a season of the oil of myrrh...[see Esther] this Myrrh is bitter.. not to the NEW creature's spirit BUT to the old adamic nature that wants to kill a believer with ''its rights''... to kill the carnal adam is bitter...for it hurts and sweats the body and mind when a believer has to stand in the tide of the promises of God with NO evidences BUT His word...called faith... to be strong in the lord... is words on a page...YET when applied... become a supernatural life., for the Word is His life flowing when A believer walks in full obedience to it.
                          That is when the change occurrs...corruption is PUT off by the choices made, [to evil and slavery or to die to self, and selfishnesses]and Incorruption is PUT ON... in this life...HERE AND NOW.... put on.. dressed in it.... NOW.. can u see this??????
                          i cannot live and have incorruption.. I have to die to receive His incorruption....that was my choice and even in this i cannot boast .. for it even is covered and says in the ps.110.v.1-2
                          '' I SHALL MAKE MY PEOPLE WILLING IN THE DAY OF MY POWER'' see.. His power... is HIS KINGDOM.... a belivers rightfull home.
                          it is a realm... a relationship, a high position in His Kingdom, that is NOT of this world., for nothing of this world polutes His kingdom.. nothing...
                          we cannot take our lies there... nor
                          our rights there, nor
                          our opinions there.. nor
                          tell Him what to do there... nor
                          shout at Him there, or tell Him what we really believe there...nor
                          call Him a liar to His face there!!!....nor
                          Tell Him what He really needs and means...
                          no.. not there... not there.. IT IS HIS REALM & HIS WORLD... we BOW there... and a believer LEARNS submission...bowing and submission is the codes words....not my way no His way.. alone.

Comment

>> i only speak what i am told too...
                            many times i do not wish to write as i do....but.. I am faithfull to my call and i do not ''tickle ears''... I tell as I have been told and for me it works ALWAYS.....
                            IT WORKS ONLY BECAUSE I FOUND OUT... i am not worth very much in the scheme of things as a live, carnal useless believer, strutting around preaching a powerless gospel, that has so much in promises YET, produces so little... <<<

I was given the gospel Paul preached, AFTER I passed through the broad ways and highways(churches/ mans doctrines;as it is written in Song of Sol)

It was through this gospel (1st. cor. 15:1-)
                            That Yah did show me, that HE was in CONTROL of ALL!
                            and ONLY HE did Reign. And we are but the clay that He gives blood/soul (life) unto. And He gave me The Word; "freely ye have received, freely ye give" and ever since He did set my heart to obey.

Song of Solomon 3:1 By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not. 2 I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not. 3 The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth? 4 It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.

I see this is true of you, and this is true of me too. He is become my life. In all things, I do look to see whom my soul loveth. And He has made our bed green.(fertile)

But as you say; I am but the dust that cries up for His Seed (Word) to come Forth.

(SOS) 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine OWN vineyard have I NOT kept.

>> ps.110.v.1-2
                            '' I SHALL MAKE MY PEOPLE WILLING IN THE DAY OF MY POWER'' see.. His power... is HIS KINGDOM.... a belivers rightfull home. <<

This Word He has given me, and it is truth. As you say.

>> it is a realm... a relationship, a high position in His Kingdom, that is NOT of this world., for nothing of this world polutes His kingdom.. nothing...<<

IT is as you say. Even the blind. Even the blind shall receive sight.

Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

It is as you say, and it is happening now. As you say.

Shalom
                            "At that day

Comment

Gospel ''according to the scriptures''....

and ''death'' shall be no more....
                              death....is abnormal for a human body that was created to last forever..the body is filled with self-healing methods...and a wonderfull machine..to fastinating to go into details, for i know so little...yet...this body came under a set of laws that are invisible to the eyes.. called SIN AND DEATH....
                              If i built a million $ home, furnished it in everything beautifull, also with gardens and pools and statues , green laws and sweeping drives...and I went away, for 50 yrs leaving this house and all its beauty alone and untouched...
                              what would i find when i came back to visit after 50 yrs....
                              I would find ruin everywhere...
                              why?
                              the house did nothing, it was beautifull.. it did not touch itself in any way to cause its ruin, yet it was....
                              reason,. sin and death invaded it....these 2 invisible laws polute this earth called accursed...
                              everything is touched by these 2 monsters...everything.
                              Jesus Christ made away of escape for a believer called LIFE IN THE SPIRIT....see romans 12...for those who are IN [notice IN] Christ Jesus.
                              life in the spirit is to enter into the KINGDOM of heaven.. to PUT OFF all corruption and to PUT ON incorruption...a believer is COMMANDED to do this, it really is NOT an option....
                              life in the Spirit and the believer go together.
                              the laws of sin and death, and a believer, are a no-no.
                              Most ''church'' people FAIL, to understand the real Gospel and the LIBERTY in Christ we are now able to walk in...
                              notice this please...IF we put-off corruption....then i ask...
                              where is sin and death?
                              they are no more...
                              for only corruption can cause sin and death...or sin and death is caused by corruption....
                              now.. to take this one step further...
                              we are told to PUT OFF corruption.....put it off....
                              so this means now thru Christs cross...a believer is WELL able to DO THIS

Comment

Working...
                              X