No announcement yet.

Spying's Life Now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spying, it is ye doing the TWISTING, and it's NOT only my testifying, it is also thee apostle Paul's written testimony, and I only simply re-quote his written words, and I accept and believe them, and I advise ye and others to do the same.

Maybe I should re-quote the apostle Paul's own written words again.

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9:14.

See and read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...t+to+God&t=KJV

For then must he/Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

See and read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+himself&t=KJV

By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Hebrews 10:10.

See and read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+for+all&t=KJV

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour. Ephesians 5:2.

See and read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+to+God&t=KJV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And Spying,
    Spying

EliYah's and Guyguy's Decapitated High Priest!
    Hi EliYah and Guyguy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Guyguy, you wrote this about EliYah and ImAhebrew in your post #96 on page 7 of this thread:

"You gave no scriptures proving Eliyahu incorrect; it's very easy to see that you are outclassed here by Eliyahu in the scriptures."

Please allow me to uncharacteristically reply in the vernacular of my high school basketball team locker room:

"EliYah is not able to carry the jock strap of my Brother, ImAHebrew, either now or in the future unless of course EliYah should be mercifully granted repentance by Our Messiah Yahushua."

EliYah, you wrote this about ImAHebrew and myself:

"Spying, you and Ken are teaching people to re-crucify Yah Messiah afresh and putting Him to an open shame Hebrews 6:6"

Both ImAHebrew and I openly teach everyone that all sinners both past, present, and future did crucify Messiah Yahushua through their sin.

You yourself, EliYah, deny that your sin did crucify and kill Messiah Yahushua. Guyguy, I want to also put you on record on this issue right here. Did your sin directly contribute to the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua?
    If you say "no", then Hebrews 6:6 cannot apply to you because it is evident by that verse that only those who confess that their sin did crucify Messiah Yahushua in the first place have the opportunity to crucify HIM again.

How is it possible for EliYah to crucify Messiah Yahushua again when EliYah has never ever confessed to having crucified Messiah Yahushua in the first place?

Poor, young EliYah, who argues the Scriptures without understanding the Scriptures.

Thanking you in advance for your answers, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    "EliYah is not able to carry the jock strap of my Brother, ImAHebrew, either now or in the future unless of course EliYah should be mercifully granted repentance by Our Messiah Yahushua."
    Well Spying, I did not know that Ken even wore a jock strap, but ye do know, and I don't want to carry Ken's jock strap, but I guess ye do, and ye should not be telling people about carrying men's jock straps.

How is it possible for EliYah to crucify Messiah Yahushua again when EliYah has never ever confessed to having crucified Messiah Yahushua in the first place?
    And here is your answer Spying: For then must he/Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

Both ImAHebrew and I openly teach everyone that all sinners both past, present, and future did crucify Messiah Yahushua through their sin.
    And Spying, please, please show us THE SCRIPTURES that says, we did crucify Messiah Yahushua through our sin.??

Poor, young EliYah, who argues the Scriptures without understanding the Scriptures.
    I understand the scriptures by and through Yah Messiah's Holy Spirit and His apostles own mind and meaning of the written scriptures, and I DO NOT want the mind of modern contradicting men's own ideas ABOUT the scriptures.

And PS: Please see and read all of the scriptures I have listed above.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Who slaughtered the sacrifice/offering?

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      No Ken, I teach the same as the apostle Paul taught, that Yah Messiah gave Himself as an offering sacrifice to Elohim for us, and it's a shame that ye do not believe nor accept His offering sacrifice.
      Shalom Eliyahu, please tell me WHO did slaughter Yeshua as a sacrifice/offering? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Shalom Eliyahu, please tell me WHO did slaughter Yeshua as a sacrifice/offering? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
        Ken, the same as I wrote above, YAH Elohim the Father chose and gave His only Son as our offering sacrifice, and Yah Messiah put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself Hebrews 9:26 as the apostle Paul wrote.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Eliyahu, so you are giving me two choices for who slaughtered Yeshua?

Ken, the same as I wrote above, YAH Elohim the Father chose and gave His only Son as our offering sacrifice, and Yah Messiah put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself Hebrews 9:26 as the apostle Paul wrote.
          Shalom Eliyahu, so you are giving me two choices to pick from to determine WHO it was that slaughtered Yeshua. Choice one is the Father slaughtered His only Son, and choice two is that Yeshua slaughtered Himself? Some day Eliyahu, you will realize that the Sacrifice that is "offered," has to be SLAUGHTERED, and for you to suggest that the Father or Yeshua Himself did the SLAUGHTERING, is utterly delusional. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, so you are giving me two choices to pick from to determine WHO it was that slaughtered Yeshua. Choice one is the Father slaughtered His only Son, and choice two is that Yeshua slaughtered Himself? Some day Eliyahu, you will realize that the Sacrifice that is "offered," has to be SLAUGHTERED, and for you to suggest that the Father or Yeshua Himself did the SLAUGHTERING, is utterly delusional. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
            No Ken, it's not I, it is thee apostle Paul as I said above.

For then must he/Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

Ye have a problem of believing and accepting the apostle Paul's own written words.

Comment

• The suffering and offering of Paul?

Ye have a problem of believing and accepting the apostle Paul's own written words.
              Shalom Eliyahu, since you think you know Paul's words so well, how do you read his words here?

(Col 1:24) Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is lacking (G5303) of the afflictions of Messiah in my flesh for His Body’s sake, which is the church:

Ok, Eliyahu, when the Apostle Paul's OWN words tell us that HIS sufferings (in HIS/Paul's flesh) "fill up" that which is LACKING of the AFFLICTIONS of Messiah, for the SAKE of His Body, which is the Church, would you not also INCLUDE Paul to be PART of the Sacrifice of Messiah/Himself?

(Php 2:17) Yea, and if I be offered (G4689-poured out/drink offering) upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.

And when Paul's OWN words state that he rejoices and is joyful that he is being OFFERED (poured out as a drink offering) upon the sacrifice and service of their faith, would you not also INCLUDE Paul to be PART of the Sacrifice of Messiah/Himself? And is not Paul WILLINGLY doing these things, just as Messiah did, so would you argue that Paul was doing all this "to" HIMSELF as you try to make it appear that Yeshua was? Do you REALLY understand Paul's OWN words, or do you just contort them to mean something they shouldn't? Messiah, nor the Father SLAUGHTERED the Lamb, but Messiah, as the Lamb, willingly walked through the ordeal of Himself being SLAUGHTERED/Slain by US (Rev 13:8). Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post

Ken, as I have said, these are Paul's written words above, and ye have a problem of believing and accepting the apostle Paul's own written words.

Comment

• Ken,

Yah Messiah GAVE His psyche for His sheep John 10:11, and no man takes it from Him John 10:17-18, and when are ye going to accept and believe Him.

Comment

• Eliyahu, proper reasoning is required!

Ken,

Yah Messiah GAVE His psyche for His sheep John 10:11, and no man takes it from Him John 10:17-18, and when are ye going to accept and believe Him.
                    Shalom Eliyahu, you have built a straw house upon YOUR own understanding of what Yeshua and the Apostle Paul said. You have been told this many times....Yeshua WILLINGLY gave His life like a lamb going to the SLAUGHTER, but the Lamb did not SLAUGHTER Himself. The Ethiopian eunuch was reading about Yeshua's LIFE being TAKEN from the earth (He was cut off out of the land of the living), and Paul also wrote that Yeshua became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross, but the kicker is that Yeshua said that He would be killed and crucified at the hands of the Gentiles. Do you deny this? Apparently, you do. No one killed Him, no one crucified Him, no one slaughtered Him, as far as YOU are concerned by YOUR misunderstanding of what Yeshua said and Paul wrote, Yeshua took his OWN life, no one took it from Him. You need to start to reason properly Eliyahu. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, you have built a straw house upon YOUR own understanding of what Yeshua and the Apostle Paul said. You have been told this many times....Yeshua WILLINGLY gave His life like a lamb going to the SLAUGHTER, but the Lamb did not SLAUGHTER Himself. The Ethiopian eunuch was reading about Yeshua's LIFE being TAKEN from the earth (He was cut off out of the land of the living), and Paul also wrote that Yeshua became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross, but the kicker is that Yeshua said that He would be killed and crucified at the hands of the Gentiles. Do you deny this? Apparently, you do. No one killed Him, no one crucified Him, no one slaughtered Him, as far as YOU are concerned by YOUR misunderstanding of what Yeshua said and Paul wrote, Yeshua took his OWN life, no one took it from Him. You need to start to reason properly Eliyahu. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                      Ken,

I don't deny that Yah Messiah was killed by those of His day, however, ye TWIST Peter and Paul's words to say that we did it, and no where does ANY apostle write and say that we killed Christ.

Comment

• Well, didn't you say it?

Ken,

I don't deny that Yah Messiah was killed by those of His day, however, ye TWIST Peter and Paul's words to say that we did it, and no where does ANY apostle write and say that we killed Christ.
                        Shalom Eliyahu, maybe we can't find any Apostle specifically writing and saying that we killed Christ, but boy, you sure seem to have said it to Lucy a while ago.

Make no mistake dear, it was OUR own SINS or transgressions of Elohim's divine spiritual laws that caused Yah'Shua Messiah's death on the Cross, our SINS or transgressions pierced Him, and He HATES iniquity or lawlessness.
                        Were you having a delusional moment to make such a claim, something that you vehemently deny now? You know Eliyahu, one of these days you are going to have to come around and openly confess that Yeshua is YOUR Sacrifice, as YOU caused His death on the Cross, by your iniquity and lawlessness, as YOU were one of the "wicked assembly" that compassed and pierced Him:

(Pss 22:16) For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Have you not been part of the assembly of the wicked Eliyahu, who pierced His hands and His feet as He was placed upon the Cross, by or through "iniquity and lawlessness" as you so aptly put it above? Yes Eliyahu, YOU, me, and EVERYONE has been PART of the "assembly of the wicked" as these Scriptures attest to:

(Psa 116:11) I said in my haste, `Every man is a liar.'
                        (Rom 3:23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of Elohim;
                        (Rom 3:9) What then? are we better [than they]? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
                        (Eccl 7:20) For [there is] not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
                        (Gal 3:22) But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Messiah Yeshua might be given to them that believe.

Yes, all of these Scriptures conclude that ALL are part of the "assembly of the wicked," and this assembly did KILL and PIERCE Him. Why continue to remain in your unbelief Eliyahu? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, maybe we can't find any Apostle specifically writing and saying that we killed Christ, but boy, you sure seem to have said it to Lucy a while ago.

Were you having a delusional moment to make such a claim, something that you vehemently deny now? You know Eliyahu, one of these days you are going to have to come around and openly confess that Yeshua is YOUR Sacrifice, as YOU caused His death on the Cross, by your iniquity and lawlessness, as YOU were one of the "wicked assembly" that compassed and pierced Him:

(Pss 22:16) For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Have you not been part of the assembly of the wicked Eliyahu, who pierced His hands and His feet as He was placed upon the Cross, by or through "iniquity and lawlessness" as you so aptly put it above? Yes Eliyahu, YOU, me, and EVERYONE has been PART of the "assembly of the wicked" as these Scriptures attest to:

(Psa 116:11) I said in my haste, `Every man is a liar.'
                          (Rom 3:23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of Elohim;
                          (Rom 3:9) What then? are we better [than they]? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
                          (Eccl 7:20) For [there is] not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
                          (Gal 3:22) But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Messiah Yeshua might be given to them that believe.

Yes, all of these Scriptures conclude that ALL are part of the "assembly of the wicked," and this assembly did KILL and PIERCE Him. Why continue to remain in your unbelief Eliyahu? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                          Ken, what I said above is true, our sins CAUSED Yah Messiah, Who is and was Elohim to have to come in the flesh and give His life as our offering sacrifice.

PS: Ken, about the only thing I'm in unbelief of is your own concocted ideas about the scriptures.

Comment

• Yes, making a little headway!

Ken, what I said above is true, our sins CAUSED Yah Messiah, Who is and was Elohim to have to come in the flesh and give His life as our offering sacrifice.

PS: Ken, about the only thing I'm in unbelief of is your own concocted ideas about the scriptures.
                            Shalom Eliyahu, ok, a couple of posts prior you didn't deny that men KILLED Yeshua, but now you deny that you took any part in the killing of Him, instead it was just your sins that CAUSED Yeshua to take His own life...I mean "give" His life...no one took it from Him, even those men who killed Him didn't take His life, did they??? Talk about a concocted idea about the Scriptures, you sure take the cake. But one thing you forgot to mix into your concoction, you state:

Make no mistake dear, it was OUR own SINS or transgressions of Elohim's divine spiritual laws that caused Yah'Shua Messiah's death on the Cross, our SINS or transgressions pierced Him, and He HATES iniquity or lawlessness.
                            In this YOUR statement, you don't say our sins or transgressions CAUSED Him to be pierced, but rather YOU say, our SINS or transgressions pierced Him. Hmm? Are you really admitting that YOU did PIERCE Messiah Yeshua WITH your sins or transgressions, and you just didn't CAUSE Him to be pierced? Well, that's good, maybe we can make some headway, and see you becoming like one who MOURNS for an only child when you look upon Yeshua as the One whom YOU did pierce:

(Zech 12:10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Yes Eliyahu, this is definitely making some headway for you to confess that YOUR sins or transgressions did PIERCE Him. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, ok, a couple of posts prior you didn't deny that men KILLED Yeshua, but now you deny that you took any part in the killing of Him, instead it was just your sins that CAUSED Yeshua to take His own life...I mean "give" His life...no one took it from Him, even those men who killed Him didn't take His life, did they??? Talk about a concocted idea about the Scriptures, you sure take the cake. But one thing you forgot to mix into your concoction, you state:

In this YOUR statement, you don't say our sins or transgressions CAUSED Him to be pierced, but rather YOU say, our SINS or transgressions pierced Him. Hmm? Are you really admitting that YOU did PIERCE Messiah Yeshua WITH your sins or transgressions, and you just didn't CAUSE Him to be pierced? Well, that's good, maybe we can make some headway, and see you becoming like one who MOURNS for an only child when you look upon Yeshua as the One whom YOU did pierce:

(Zech 12:10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Yes Eliyahu, this is definitely making some headway for you to confess that YOUR sins or transgressions did PIERCE Him. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                              Like I said Ken,

Ken, what I said above is true, our sins CAUSED Yah Messiah, Who is and was Elohim to have to come in the flesh and give His life as our offering sacrifice, and I NEVER said that we killed Christ as ye TWIST or WREST the scriptures to say and mean.

Like I also said, PS: Ken, about the only thing I'm in unbelief of is your own concocted ideas about the scriptures.

Comment

• And Ken,

Yah says:

The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD/Yahuweh. Jeremiah 23:28.

And ye and Spying do NOT speak His word faithfully and true, and this scripture below applies to ye.

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. Deuteronomy 18:20.

And be sure ye wave ye magic wand of binding and loosening these texts to try and circumvent them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X