Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pull Down Your Pants!

Hi EliYah and Guyguy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breakers, that is, if Guyguy is also a lunar sabbath keeper!

You wrote and asked this of me, EliYah:
    "Spying,

Now I want to ask you: Which one saves us, the LAW or Yah Messiah, which?
    "

Do I not in every post openly declare that Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH and ELOHIM? If so, then why would you ask me so ignorantly and foolishly who it is that saves us, the LAW or Yah Messiah?

YAHWEH ELOHIM is the LAW, and we are told by the Law this very thing concerning the LIVING:

Deuteronomy 8:3
    3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that the man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth the man live.

It is the teaching of the Tzaddikim that Messiah Yahushua is the MAN. Messiah Yahushua lives by every word.

In order for you to live, which by the way, you do not believe that LIFE NOW is possible for you, you of necessity must be able to prove how you yourself do live by every word. This you cannot do.

Have you ever watched the TV show "Mash"? The psychiatrist on that show stated quite eloquently:

"Ladies and gentlemen. Take my advice, Pull down your pants. And slide on the ice.

The next time I see you, I am not going to ask you to pull down your pants except to show me that you yourself have been physically circumcised according to the command of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Of course, Guyguy, if you yourself are a woman, I will not ask you to pull down your pants.

Now, EliYah and Guyguy, is it indeed true that we live by every word?

Thanking you in advance for your answers on this fine Sabbath Morning, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Spying, you and Ken are teaching people to re-crucify Yah Messiah afresh and putting Him to an open shame Hebrews 6:6, and ignoring that Yah Messiah offered Himself without spot to Elohim Hebrews 9:14, and by the sacrifice of Himself Hebrews 9:26, once and for all Hebrews 10:10, and negates Yah Messiah giving Himself as an offering and sacrifice to Elohim for us Ephesians 5:2.

----------------------------------------------------------------

These scriptures ABOVE proves and says it all, and Spying and Ken are trying to substitute themselves and others in the place of Yah Messiah.
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
        Hi EliYah and Guyguy,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breakers, that is, if Guyguy is also a lunar sabbath keeper!

You wrote and asked this of me, EliYah:
        "Spying,

Now I want to ask you: Which one saves us, the LAW or Yah Messiah, which?
        "

Do I not in every post openly declare that Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH and ELOHIM? If so, then why would you ask me so ignorantly and foolishly who it is that saves us, the LAW or Yah Messiah?

YAHWEH ELOHIM is the LAW, and we are told by the Law this very thing concerning the LIVING:

Deuteronomy 8:3
        3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that the man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth the man live.

It is the teaching of the Tzaddikim that Messiah Yahushua is the MAN. Messiah Yahushua lives by every word.

In order for you to live, which by the way, you do not believe that LIFE NOW is possible for you, you of necessity must be able to prove how you yourself do live by every word. This you cannot do.

Have you ever watched the TV show "Mash"? The psychiatrist on that show stated quite eloquently:

"Ladies and gentlemen. Take my advice, Pull down your pants. And slide on the ice.

The next time I see you, I am not going to ask you to pull down your pants except to show me that you yourself have been physically circumcised according to the command of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Of course, Guyguy, if you yourself are a woman, I will not ask you to pull down your pants.

Now, EliYah and Guyguy, is it indeed true that we live by every word?

Thanking you in advance for your answers on this fine Sabbath Morning, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr
        And Spying, as usual ye did NOT answer the question either, and I NEVER asked you If we live by every word either.

This is what I asked ye: Which one saves us, the LAW or Yah Messiah, which?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• And Spying,

Please prove from the scriptures your SOLAR WEEK, and your SATYRDAY as the Sabbath?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            And Spying,

Please prove from the scriptures your SOLAR WEEK, and your SATYRDAY as the Sabbath?
            And Spying,

Troy Miller has many nay sayers in his Hall Of Shame that CANNOT prove from the scriptures that Satyrsday is the true Sabbath, and I mean NOT one can prove it either.

Comment

• You are reluctant!

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
              Ken, no I'm not reluctant to acknowledge this, as it was ye that left out that last part of the verse, and as Guyguy pointed out that Yah'Shua ascended to Heaven alone after His resurrection John 20:17, and I'm NOT anyone's champion either.
              Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, that last part of the verse is what you appear you deny. Are you not reluctant to acknowledge that YOU can enter, with boldness, INTO the Holy of Holies WITH Messiah Yeshua's blood? I do believe that you deny this, just as you deny your part in shedding Messiah Yeshua's blood, am I wrong? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
              Abstain from meats offered to idols
              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
              So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, that last part of the verse is what you appear you deny. Are you not reluctant to acknowledge that YOU can enter, with boldness, INTO the Holy of Holies WITH Messiah Yeshua's blood? I do believe that you deny this, just as you deny your part in shedding Messiah Yeshua's blood, am I wrong? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                No Ken, I don't deny being able to enter AFTER Yah Messiah appeared in Heaven as our High Priest in the HOLY PLACE, but you sure do DENY that Yah Messiah gave Himself as an offering sacrifice to Elohim for us though, and ye are denying all of the scriptures below telling ye so.

Spying, you and Ken are teaching people to re-crucify Yah Messiah afresh and putting Him to an open shame Hebrews 6:6, and ignoring that Yah Messiah offered Himself without spot to Elohim Hebrews 9:14, and by the sacrifice of Himself Hebrews 9:26, once and for all Hebrews 10:10, and negates Yah Messiah giving Himself as an offering and sacrifice to Elohim for us Ephesians 5:2.

It's as Peter wrote of those like you: But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying/contradicting the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 Peter 2:1

Comment

• Explain yourself.

No Ken, I don't deny being able to enter AFTER Yah Messiah appeared in Heaven as our High Priest in the HOLY PLACE, but you sure do DENY that Yah Messiah gave Himself as an offering sacrifice to Elohim for us though, and ye are denying all of the scriptures below telling ye so.

Spying, you and Ken are teaching people to re-crucify Yah Messiah afresh and putting Him to an open shame Hebrews 6:6, and ignoring that Yah Messiah offered Himself without spot to Elohim Hebrews 9:14, and by the sacrifice of Himself Hebrews 9:26, once and for all Hebrews 10:10, and negates Yah Messiah giving Himself as an offering and sacrifice to Elohim for us Ephesians 5:2.

It's as Peter wrote of those like you: But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying/contradicting the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 Peter 2:1
                  Shalom Eliyahu, please explain yourself. Over the last several years you have consistently argued with Spying and myself that ONLY Messiah Yeshua can enter behind the veil in the Holy of Holies, and now it appears you don't deny that YOU can enter in. My question is, HAVE you entered in, or do you need to die first? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

P.S. NO, I do not deny that Elohim GAVE to us a Lamb to slaughter, and we did do this by SINNING, with the help of wicked men, and this becomes Righteousness FOR US, as we can CLAIM this to be a DOING of the Law...which required ALL sinners to SLAY their sacrifice. The Law did not require that the sacrifice slay itself which you try to make us think happened by twisting and wresting the plain meaning of the Scriptures. The Scriptures plainly teach us that Elohim GAVE to us His Son to be OUR Sacrifice to Him, and no matter how you try to deny this or twist it, it will not be disproved through your ignorance/false testifying.
                  Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                  (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, please explain yourself. Over the last several years you have consistently argued with Spying and myself that ONLY Messiah Yeshua can enter behind the veil in the Holy of Holies, and now it appears you don't deny that YOU can enter in. My question is, HAVE you entered in, or do you need to die first? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

P.S. NO, I do not deny that Elohim GAVE to us a Lamb to slaughter, and we did do this by SINNING, with the help of wicked men, and this becomes Righteousness FOR US, as we can CLAIM this to be a DOING of the Law...which required ALL sinners to SLAY their sacrifice. The Law did not require that the sacrifice slay itself which you try to make us think happened by twisting and wresting the plain meaning of the Scriptures. The Scriptures plainly teach us that Elohim GAVE to us His Son to be OUR Sacrifice to Him, and no matter how you try to deny this or twist it, it will not be disproved through your ignorance/false testifying.
                    Ken, it is ye doing the TWISTING, and it's NOT only my testifying, it is also thee apostle Paul's written testimony, and I only simply re-quote his written words, and I accept and believe them, and I advise ye and others to do the same.

Maybe I should re-quote the apostle Paul's own written words again.

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9:14.

See and read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...t+to+God&t=KJV

For then must he/Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

See and read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+himself&t=KJV

By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Hebrews 10:10.

See and read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+for+all&t=KJV

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour. Ephesians 5:2.

See and read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+to+God&t=KJV

Comment

• Eliyahu, the offering/sacrifice has to be killed/slaughtered.

Ken, it is ye doing the TWISTING, and it's NOT only my testifying, it is also thee apostle Paul's written testimony, and I only simply re-quote his written words, and I accept and believe them, and I advise ye and others to do the same.

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9:14.

For then must he/Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Hebrews 10:10.

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour. Ephesians 5:2.

Shalom Eliyahu, the offering/sacrifice has to be killed/slaughtered. Not one of the Scriptures that you quote addresses this. Until you come to understand it was YOU, me, and ALL sinners that did pierce, kill, and slaughter Yeshua on the Cross, you are going to be in the dark. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post

Ken,

Shalom Eliyahu, the offering/sacrifice has to be killed/slaughtered. Not one of the Scriptures that you quote addresses this. Until you come to understand it was YOU, me, and ALL sinners that did pierce, kill, and slaughter Yeshua on the Cross, you are going to be in the dark. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                        Oh YES these scriptures do Ken, and ye let Spying's own ideas ABOUT the scriptures causes ye to turn a BLIND eye to them, and as long as I have Yah Messiah's and His apostles own written meanings I'm never in the dark as ye say either.

Comment

• So as I have said, YOU teach He slaughtered Himself!

Ken,

Oh YES these scriptures do Ken, and ye let Spying's own ideas ABOUT the scriptures causes ye to turn a BLIND eye to them, and as long as I have Yah Messiah's and His apostles own written meanings I'm never in the dark as ye say either.
                          Shalom Eliyahu, so as I have said, you teach that Yeshua SLAUGHTERED Himself. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, so as I have said, you teach that Yeshua SLAUGHTERED Himself. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                            No Ken, I teach the same as the apostle Paul taught, that Yah Messiah gave Himself as an offering sacrifice to Elohim for us, and it's a shame that ye do not believe nor accept His offering sacrifice.

Comment

• Spying,

The next time I see you, I am not going to ask you to pull down your pants except to show me that you yourself have been physically circumcised according to the command of YAHWEH ELOHIM.
                              Well ye will simply have to believe me that I am, and why, do ye like looking at other men's penises, or can't looking at Ken's satisfy ye?

Comment

• EliYah's and Guyguy's Decapitated High Priest!

Hi EliYah and Guyguy,

Guyguy, you wrote this about EliYah and ImAhebrew in your post #96 on page 7 of this thread:

"You gave no scriptures proving Eliyahu incorrect; it's very easy to see that you are outclassed here by Eliyahu in the scriptures."

Please allow me to uncharacteristically reply in the vernacular of my high school basketball team locker room:

"EliYah is not able to carry the jock strap of my Brother, ImAHebrew, either now or in the future unless of course EliYah should be mercifully granted repentance by Our Messiah Yahushua."

EliYah, you wrote this about ImAHebrew and myself:

"Spying, you and Ken are teaching people to re-crucify Yah Messiah afresh and putting Him to an open shame Hebrews 6:6"

Both ImAHebrew and I openly teach everyone that all sinners both past, present, and future did crucify Messiah Yahushua through their sin.

You yourself, EliYah, deny that your sin did crucify and kill Messiah Yahushua. Guyguy, I want to also put you on record on this issue right here. Did your sin directly contribute to the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua?
                                If you say "no", then Hebrews 6:6 cannot apply to you because it is evident by that verse that only those who confess that their sin did crucify Messiah Yahushua in the first place have the opportunity to crucify HIM again.

How is it possible for EliYah to crucify Messiah Yahushua again when EliYah has never ever confessed to having crucified Messiah Yahushua in the first place?

Poor, young EliYah, who argues the Scriptures without understanding the Scriptures.

Thanking you in advance for your answers, I am,
                                Sincerely, Latuwr
                                The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X